Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 04-25-2012, 09:50 PM

Ketaro nodded his head,"Yes ma'm." Running out of the hut, he just lucky enough to get a glimpse of Gemini's tail, dissapearing into the tree tops of the woods. Ketaro sprinted towards the woods, shifting in mid-stride. With a whip of his tail he entered the woods, hoping that Gemini wouldnt have gotten far. Slowing down, Ketaro caught the scent of a rabbit. Tracing the scent to a bush, he pounced viciously onto his prey, snapping it's neck quickly and effortlessly. Just as he was padding towards a tree to rest, Ketaro came upon Gemini's scent. He bounded after it and arrived at a clearing of trees to see Gemini. Stepping towards her he said,"Gemini, I know you're very upset right now. But I was wondering if you would like to share this rabbit with me?" Ketaro dangled the rabbit before Gemini's snout, knowing it was her favorite food.

---------- Post added 04-25-2012 at 05:00 PM ----------

Jazereth turned to Cheza,"Well, well. It seems you havent changed one bit from being a little curious being." Her eyes were laughing, though her face completely calm. Jazereth never showed emotion outside of her hut, it was just one of the many things she had received from living alone when she was very little. Starting to walk again, she said,"Well, yes it would be a lot different from just being a warrior. But you'd be required to do nothing. I'd never order of you anything, though I might ask you to do something every once in a while. But whether or not you complete them is your decision." "Though you would help me make decisions and even sometimes we could have some private hunting time.", she said with a shrug, though her eyes flickered happily.

VIEW FROM ABOVE
is currently looking for a good ...

Old 04-26-2012, 12:27 AM

Simply doing what Jazereth ordered her to do would be easy enough. The whole concept of obeying the leader without question had long since been imprinted on the wolf's mind. Cheza looked a bit surprised. It seemed like being the alpha's understudy would be simpler than she originally thought. Of course she might have just been over-thinking it.

"Hn." She turned her head suspiciously, expecting there to be more. "I think I understand, but is that all?" She paused and rubbed her chin in thought. "So it would be my goal to follow your direct orders, even if they involve a leader's own personal matters." Cheza stated as her eyes shifted back toward Jazereth.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-26-2012, 02:31 AM

"Yes, that is all for now. You're young,strong,and beautiful! Live and enjoy life! You can worry when you're the alpha.",Jazereth replied. Jazereth's face grew dark at Cheza's last question. Making sure that they were not in anyone's earshot, she whispered,"Cheza, there are times when I will ask of you some things that involve my private life. But I yearn that you will not accept. There are some things in this world that are secret for a reason. My past is a dark shadow that looms over me, and any given time will slit my throat and take me into the darkness. But I can not stop you if you wish to know, I will tell. Though I warn you, these burdened are deadly enough that you might never be yourself again." Picking up a young child, Jazereth tapped its nose making it giggle. "So you see, I will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to protect my pack and those who I love. Even if this means leaving this world, if it will help my pack. So it's your choice to follow in my footsteps.",Jazereth said solemnly.

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 04-26-2012 at 03:43 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2012, 02:58 AM

Gemini landed in a clearing not too far into the woods.instead of shifting to her human form, she remained a wolf.instinct, she had learned, was sometimes easier to handle than emotion.she paced the clearing, letting herself cool off, and finally started to realize that she had acted like a bratty pup.it embarrassed her.just as she thought she couldn't feel more humiliated, Ketaro showed up with a rabbit, offering to share with her.she froze.were it any other wolf, she would have snapped at them to go away, but this was Ketaro, who she had looked up to since she was only a pup.Ketaro, who remembered that her favorite prey food was rabbit, because it had been the first thing she ever caught on her own.Ketaro, who trained her and was always around when she needed him.and who now had shown up just when she needed him most, offering food and company.she nodded."all right.if you want to." She said, then grinned."I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings by refusing.I know how crushing that rejection would be." She added jokingly, and sat down under a tree in the shade.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-26-2012, 04:10 AM

Ketaro chuckled and smiled. He enjoyed Gemini's company and he felt comfortable when she was around. "Well I'm guessing you want the legs?", he asked after he shifted back into his human form ruffling the leaves in the trees. "Can you imagine the look on Syndarion's face right now? Oh ya, Navi tore into him!", Ketaro said with a laugh. Ketaro gathered firewood,kindling,flint, and started a fire to cook the rabbit. His face grew as emotionless as a stone when he asked,"Gemini, how far would you go for the pack? I mean, to what lengths would you serve the pack?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2012, 04:37 AM

Gemini nodded."legs while I'm human, belly when I'm wolf.I don't know why." She mused.hearing that the Alpha had refused Syndarion, she smiled."good to hear.I knew she was too wise to fall for his troublemaking." She said.she watched the rabbit cooking over the fire as she pondered Ketaro's question.after a moment, she answered."for my pack, I would travel to the ends of the earth.I would swim across the river Styx and back, I would fly to the sun and have my wings burned.I...I would die for my pack, just as my parents did.but first, I would fight until any threat was destroyed.I may die, but I would take my enemies with me.I am a warrior.it is my duty and my honor.there is...very little, that I would not sacrifice." She answered, her voice filled with passion, with an underlaying sadness that betrayed her hurt over her parents.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-26-2012, 04:47 AM

"That's just it........ I wouldve protected my pack with my life , but now........ I'm going to get stronger so I won't have to die. I would like to live my life long,enjoying,cherishing, and nurturing it. I won't die. I'll get stronger, you're welcome to do the same by my side.",Ketaro admitited. Seeing that the rabbit was done cooking, he slipped the meat of the spit, handing the legs to Gemini, and taking the charred part for himself. The whole time Ketaro ate his head was bent, his eyes on the ground. He had never trusted a soul since Shizuko.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2012, 06:29 AM

Gemini took the legs dumbly, not knowing what to say.she thought over what Ketaro had said, and found that she agreed."you're right, Ketaro-Sensei.alot of warriors say that they would die for their pack, but a truly strong warrior should endeavor to live for their pack.and this is what I will do, along with you.I'll follow you anywhere, you know." She said, adding the last part unexpectedly."it's always been that way.in everything you do, I follow and support you." She confided, though she felt sure he already knew.she kept it vague, however, in case he didn't know her feelings.she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 04-26-2012, 08:40 PM

Cheza nodded in agreement. "I would be willing to do anything too. That's why I became a warrior." The warriors were always ready to fight and die for the pack.

And when she was the alpha? If she chose such a challenging path.

"But wouldn't you rather choose one of your own pups to succeed you?" she suggested as her eyes fell upon the child that was in Jazereth's arms. He, like any of Jazereth's own pups, was still young. Yet he would grow, get bigger, stronger. It seemed like only the...natural thing for a leader to want to do, to secure a position for their own children in the future.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 AM

"You seek protection?" Navi narrowed her white eyes before eying the others. "I . . . don't trust you." The dark-skinned Wind Elemental turned and walked toward her tent. The alpha paused just outside of it, looking back to Syndarion and his followers. "You must prove yourself to me. I want you to help us find the people who have tried to steal the Water clan's secrets. We will shelter you until then, and after."
-

((:XD I knew I missed something!! :XD))

Noctis recalled (very well) that Coventina was the first wolf to congratulate him for taking over as the Earth alpha. She was, indeed, a very kind and considerate woman. That, though, didn't alter the male's actions toward her. "Then you have no obvious enemies," Noctis said with a growl, eying the young boy who ran up with something in his hands.
The "peace offering" made Noctis lift his head in a prideful manner . . . but he wouldn't deny that fish were a rarity for his people. They hunted in the forests, and the streams near their clan boundaries had no fish. The very thought of eating one made his mouth water, really. He said nothing when the boy ran back toward the other pack members. The gift was . . . thoughtful.

"Then they will be thrown into the River," Noctis growled, looking ready to go to war at that instant. Sadly, there was no one to fight against. They didn't know who had attacked the Water Elementals. It was a huge problem this close to the feast. Still . . . once they were found, Noctis wanted a piece of the fighting. This wasn't a treaty, or anything. Noctis didn't mention friendship or partnership to Coventina, but he did express his desire to wound and kill the perpetrators of the peace.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-27-2012, 04:37 AM

Nodding Coventina looked up at Noctis and his warrior. "Well, do you wish to eat here and survey the marks left by the attackers, or must you be on your way?" she asked smoothly. She brushed her long white blonde hair behind her shoulders and looked down at her people. Smiling widely as her two best warriors emerged from the medical hut and raised their hands to her, made her heart swell in happiness and pride. She was surely blessed to have such a tightly woven group of wolves to call her pack. The salty smell of the ocean calmed the alpha as the water sprays the young children by the shore, making them squeak and squeal in surprise. "You are more then welcome to stay as ling as you wish." she added on a softer note, her gaze returning to the earth alpha.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 04-30-2012 at 05:22 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-27-2012, 04:42 AM

Syndarion bowed to the Female. This looked like it took a Serious stab of his Pride. "Thank you, Alpha of Wind. "he said. He then got up, and started Shifting threw The Sea of time. He was trying to Rewind back to the Incident with the Water elementals. It seemed like somthing was blocking him from viewing key parts. Syndarion Sighed. "Lexus, Alexander. Though I trust the Wind elemental, Somthing seem's Amiss among all this. I want you two to Hunt for the clan, and fight along side them, but do NOT let your guard down, and come to me if you hear anything Strange" he said. The Wolf and Fox bowed, and went off to hunt.

Esmme

Old 04-27-2012, 05:17 AM

Noctis was surprised by the friendly offer that Conventina extended to him. He slowly nodded, glancing to the armored male at his right. "Your offer is . . . kind. We accept it." He tossed navy hair from his face before looking toward the warriors of the Water pack. The impatient Earth leader looked almost uncomfortable with the peace around him. Everything seemed so fragile. He was good at fighting; excellent at war . . . but peace?
Slowly stepping forward, the male brought his red eyes to meet Coventina's. Extending his hand to show that he was going to show her respect (at least enough not to attack her or her pack in their time of need), Noctis tried to smother his discomfort. "I would like to stay."

-

Hearing Syndarion's words, Navi tilted her head. Colorless eyes tracing over the male, she then moved into her tent. She returned a few moments later with a strip of fabric. "This scent is from our clan. The warriors will not attack you as long as you're wearing it." It was her blessing.
She'd seen how he'd swallowed his pride to bow to her, so in return she bowed her head. A soft wind flowed over them, carrying the smell of wet plant life. "Thank you. I appreciate your offer to help my pack hunt."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-27-2012, 05:39 AM

"I would rather have my children grow up knowing no such thing as war. So my mission is to quench this dark world of all the dangerous and vicious powers in this realm.",Jazereth said, tucking her child's hair behind his ear. Setting him down, he ran off squealing with happiness. She watched him solemnly, knowing he might grow up not having a mother in his life. Walking briskly forward, Jazereth walked to the wolves preparing tonights supper. Walking around and complementing their work, she felt uneasy. Knowing that Cheza would not be able to keep up very much, Jazereth shifted and ran off to her special thinking place. Arriving, at her destination, she looked up at the just budding cherry blossom tree. Jazereth's gaze shifted downwards, seeing the tomb marker. 'Oh brother, I fear this peace will not last, and your children will grow up in a world of pain and blood-shed.' She had never found a mate, and the children she cared for were her brother's. But everyone thought they were her's, and she was find with that.

Ketaro smiled, and said,"I know." After finishing his part of the rabbit, he stood up and stretched. Looking at Gemini more closely, she reminded him more and more of Shizuko. Same loyalty as strong as a mountain, and same "special" personality. Ketaro started seeing pictures in his mind of Shizuko and they're time together that he charished so deeply. Blinking rapidly, Ketaro realized,'This is the same thing that happened with Shizuko. Hopeing that Gemini wouldn't be offended, he ran off into the forest as fast as he could, slowing only to catch his breath by a tree. His anger welling up inside of him, Ketaro punched the thick tree trunk.

Andraus

Old 04-27-2012, 12:16 PM

Syndarion closed the Time-stream, and looked at the Fabric. He then took it, and sighed. "Here....take this. We Took this from your Clan long ago......I think its time we make peace with the voices from it."he said. He then lifted a Amulet off his neck, which was held by a Silver Chain. It had the Symbol of the Wind clan on it. He held it out to her. "When my leader Attempted to Kill the alpha of this tribe 17 years ago, He managed to take that. He is gone now, and I have no Intrest in such things" he said. The amulet had a Strange....Uplifting feeling. "I dont know much about it, except that its a Element Enhancer, but I look for thing's that people No longer Remember. Thats a Reason why we took Refugee in the hall of ancients. We knew the old magic would save us."

Last edited by Andraus; 04-27-2012 at 12:19 PM..

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 04-28-2012, 02:31 PM

Cheza's face was unreadable as she nodded after the alpha's explanation, though she tried her best to look as supporting as possible. It was her duty. "That's a lovely dream to have", she commented. She meant every word too. After all, who hadn't at one time dreamt of a completely peaceful existance. What Cheza worried was that it was an overly-utopian idea. The quest for absolute peace was just too out of reach. It was a much more pessimistic view than Jazereth's, but there would always be war. It was a harsh reality to face, but it was there.

In response, she felt her own job as a warrior was to keep the peace in one way or another, to prevent anyone who claimed innocence from getting hurt.

When Jazereth suddenly bolted, it took Cheza by surprise. "Hey!" She quickly shifted to her wolf form and sprinted after her. The wolfves who were busy preparing food only stared after the two with confused looks on their faces. Despite Cheza's body being more enhanced than other wolves, she couldn't keep up with her. It didn't take long for her to fall behind, and soon Jazereth was out of sight.

Realizing it was futile, Cheza came to a stop and sat down with a huff, her tail coming to a rest on the ground and curling around her paws. Jazereth must have heard something... Cheza's black nose twitched as she sniffed the air and her ears turned, but she couldn't find anything suspicious. Sparing one last glance in the direction Jazereth ran, Cheza stood up and starting making her way back towards the camp.

Last edited by VIEW FROM ABOVE; 04-28-2012 at 02:33 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-28-2012, 03:24 PM

Coventina met Noctis's eyes with a smile, and led him into the village. Walking along, enjoying the feel of the sand on her bare feet, her eyes caught the sight of two men struggling with the side of the hut, it was hard to do with two people just working on it. In swift movements she bounded up ontop of the light framework of the roof and with a powerful pull, the wood snapped in place. Smiling down at the two males who thanked her greatfully, she just smiled and gracefully landed on the sand once more. It seemed that only a few more huts needed to be fixed, which ment good progress for her pack. "My appologies for the delay, this way." she said lightly to the Earth alpha before leading them into the long hut. Inside the cooking woman were taking care in preparing the tastey fish. Seeing Coventina they smiled and bowed their heads to her and then to Noctis. Motioning to the sitting mats for Noctis and his warrior to sit on, the alpha then took the fish and handed them a plate, a fish each. Gracefully kneeling on her mat, she thanked the woman, and took a bowle of the corn meal they sweetened and flavored with herbs, and she smiled to the both of their guests. "Do you wish to have some of the meal on your plate? It's delightful with the fish." she said with a smile.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 04-30-2012 at 05:23 PM..

Esmme

Old 04-28-2012, 03:57 PM

"My father was the alpha then,"Navi said quietly, taking the amulet from him. It seemed to pulse with unknown energy. It felt so comforting . . . and she could see the groove along one side of the Wind clan symbol that showed it had been struck in battle. She could remember her father wearing it until they were attacked.
"Thank you," Navi smiled slightly, and then sighed. The wind gently pulled at them as the alpha started walking. "Come and sit with me. I have things I need to do, and I would like to keep an eye on you." She was blunt as ever, but at least she was honest. When the dark-haired woman sat down with some others from her pack, Navi reached for a few of the animals that needed to be skinned and prepared for meals. She always helped her clan, and this was one of the few ways she could.

-

The "delay" merely made Noctis send a glance back to the wolf-shifter at his heel. The other male shrugged lightly, muttering something about the generosity of other packs. The two then followed Coventina into the long tent, though not without caution. Noctis sat when he was bid, accepting his plate of fish. The smell was enough to make his mouth water.
Just as he was about to indulge, he heard Coventina's voice. "I . . . yes," he was about to add 'please,' but he wasn't usually one for manners. The word just didn't come off of his lips. Noctis sat cross-legged, eying everything with a mixture of curiosity and wariness. "That would be nice."

When he had some of the meal, as well as his fish, ready for consumption, he looked to his friend before taking the first bite. It was sheer heaven. Fish were such a rarity for the Earth pack. The shifter at Noctis' side almost choked on his meal when he tried to keep himself from laughing. Noctis himself was far too interested in his food to notice anything around him.
The companion warrior lifted his eyes to Coventina and smiled thankfully. He was older than Noctis, and found the youngling's actions both childish and unrefined. Still . . . he was alpha.

((:XD I"ll post in our thread soon, Seer! I have a busy weekend. For some reason, I keep forgetting to post!! T^T))

Andraus

Old 04-28-2012, 04:47 PM

He looked to his warriors. "The rest of you, return to the Hall's. Lexus and Alex are good enough to gaurd me" he said. The warriors left the Camp, speeding back to their homes. Lexus and Alex returned, and sat down with the kill, helping skin them. Syndarion came over, and sat with navi. Though he kept himself busy with his work, helping the younger one's skin their kill, He often found himself staring in her direction.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-28-2012, 06:58 PM

Coventina smiled as both Earth wolves accepted the meal, and she surprised a giggle as Noctis dug into the food. Looking to the older warrior who nodded his thanks to her she smiled at him brightly. The female loved company, and she loved people. It was a reason why she never observed her people from the hills or cliffs around their home, she wished to always be intermingled with the pack. Accepting her own meal from the woman cooking, the pale female brushed her long hair from her face and tucked it gracefully behind her ears. Eating the fish happily, she looked up after awail. "I take it the fish is cooked well? And the meal? Something very different from what you are used to I'm sure." she commented lightly, hoping to extract a conversation from Noctis.
((It's alright! Just try not to forget too much!))

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 04-30-2012 at 05:24 PM..

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-28-2012, 07:01 PM

Jazereth knew she had hurt Cheza's feelings, but she hoped Cheza would soon understand. "Well I see you're as harsh as ever with your actions",said a voice from behind her. Jazereth whipped around to see a big male wolf with dark brown fur and light brown eyes. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!",she growled. The male looked deeply hurt,"You honestly don't remember me? Think back to when you were little." Jazereth's eyes widened,"Tsuzuki?!" She shifted into her human form and ran over to hug him after he shifted. Jazereth was hugging Tsuzuki as hard as she could,"I thought you died!" Tsuzuki and Jazereth had grown up in the wild together since they were infants. Til a tragic forest fire separated them and forced Jazereth to think Tsuzuki had been killed.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2012, 04:20 AM

Gemini blinked, confused and slightly hurt by Ketaro's sudden departure.had she said something wrong? Were her feelings obvious enough to make him uncomfortable? Biting her lip, she shifted and ran after him, deciding that appearing on silent wings might be a but too surprising.she lifted her nose to the air and sniffed, finding his trail and following it.she reached him just in time to see him punch a tree.this confused her.had she made him angry? But they had been having a good time! Staying in her wolf form, she approached him cautiously and whined, butting her head gently against his leg.her whine was soft, questioning, a request for permission to be there.she didn't want to intrude.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-29-2012, 06:17 AM

Ketaro was surprised when Gemini nudged his leg. He bent down rubbing between her ears. He realized how selfish he had been, she probly thought he was a thick headed jerk about now. "I'm sorry. It had nothing to do with you, I just had...... nevermind.",Ketaro said with a smile. Then he sat down at the base of the tree trunk, running his fingers through his hair. 'What a foolish little brat I have been being!',he thought to himself.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-30-2012, 03:48 AM

Gemini shifted silent and leaned her head on his shoulder."it's ok if you don't want to tell me, Ketaro-Sensei, but can I at least ask what I did wrong? I didn't mean to upset you, whatever I did." She said, not looking at him in case he didn't want her to.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-30-2012, 05:02 AM

"Trust me, it wasn't your fault. I'm just.........just seeing ghosts from my past.",Ketaro said with a slight smile. He knew he could trust Gemini with anything, but he didn't want to place his burdens on her shoulders. Ketaro was just content to sit still, though he knew he'd get no sleep that night. It'd be full of nightmares of Shizuko. He'd go hunting, or just bathe in the moonlight. It helped clear his head.