Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 07:56 PM

Tatsuki listens silently as the boy speaks. He can see the tears and sorrow building in his eyes, and the spark goes wild. When the priest looks up at him, pleading for him to speak, he finds himself speechless. Insted, he moves forward and gathers the young human into his arms. Running a hand soothingly through his hair, the images again flood his head, but this time, he draws them in rather then trying to hide from them. Letting the aches and tears flow through his mind, he slowly begins to understand, and believe the boy's words. Tilting the kid's head back, he laps away his tears, muttering, "What did I tell you about crying? Do you want your eyes to melt? Silly human....." Running his tongue along the crease of the boy's eyes, he catches the tears before they fall.

His terror from before scratches at the back of his mind, but the spark bats it away with a firm hand. Dipping his head down, he does what he knows will at least distract the boy. Useing gentle claws, he pulls the priest's face up and draws him into a deep kiss. His free hand travels down to the trembling figure's arm then around to his back where it strokes soothingly. His instinct to guard and protect thrums stronger with every second. When he finally pulls back, the boy's tears have stopped. Planting a feather light kiss to the child's forehead, he whispers, "I treat people the way they've earned to be treated, and right now, you deserve some coddling. But, this exact second, I have to keep the meat from burning."

WIth that, he pulls fully away and turns his attention back to the cooking food. The side towards the fire is perfectly cooked, so he rotates the sticks to the other side. 'I hope he feels better after that....I pray I didn't cross the line. I'll learn these bounderies yet!' he declaires silently. Bringing a knuckle to his mouth, he chews on it in his old stress habit way.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-14-2011, 01:03 AM

Genji's tears fall harder as he is pulled against the wolf's chest. It had been too long since he'd bee held like his, felt like this. He enjoyed the attention. Tatsuki was being so intimate, so tender. Genji was falling hard and fast for the wolf. Then came the soft touches turning his face up to look into those red depths. The kiss filled his heart with pleasure and passion. Their bond sang loudly in pleasure filling the exorcist's mind's eyes with light. The darkness that had invaded his soul was replaced with a strengthening fire. His finally dry up and he relishes the kiss pressed to his forehead. "Thank you. I expect more cuddling later Mr. Wolf." He gives Tatsuki a kiss on the cheek and stays snuggled up close to the youkai's side.

Genji watches the wolf suck on his knuckle after he turns the meat. The exorcist can tell it is a nervous gesture. He places a gentle hand on the one in Tatsuki's mouth. "What's wrong? Don't worry the affection, the kisses that you have given me are very appreciated. I promised you that I would tell you if there was something wrong or if your actions weren't welcome." Genji gives his companion his most reassuring smile. "Hows the meat coming?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 10:10 AM

The youkai's hand falls to hold the boy's when he opens his mouth to respond. "Depends on your definition of cooked. I could eat it raw in all honesty, but cooked is a nice change once in a while I suppose." Curling his fingers around those of the priest's he continues rotateing the meat. "In fact, think the last time I cooked something it was well over a hundred years ago...There was a forest fire, so I thought why not?" The wolf begins rambling about this and that as the meat cooks fully. Remembering that humans can get sick from under cooked meats, he makes doubly sure that it's cooked through.

As soon as it finishes cooking, he pulls both sticks out of the gorung and hands one to the kid. Bringing his slab to his lips, Tatsuki brings his tongue out to lap at the juices flowing from it. Warm and soothing, the flavor dances on his taste buds. His stomach lets out a growl of wanting, prompting him to take a large bit of the chared flesh. The juices dribble down the youkai's chin on to his still naked chest and legs. Ignoreing that for now, he continues consumeing the delectable meal before him.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 09:37 PM

Genji smiles at the wolf's rambling. Tatsuki's actions were very endearing and he was over joyed at the thought that the youkai was taking time to cook the meat instead of making him cook his own. The priest found the thought made him smile all the wider and squeeze the strong hand in his. "Thank you for cooking it for me." He bestows a small kiss on the wolf cheek and leans against his shoulder.

Soon the meat is cooked and Tatsuki hands him a skewer of meat. Genji nods in thanks and begins to ravish the slab in his hands. The taste makes his stomach rumble all the louder. Rich juices make his tongue tingle with pleasure. Then the exorcist notices the juices sliding down the wolf youkai's chin and neck. A small amount pools at the small notch that connects Tatsuki's collar bones to his sternum. Genji swallows audibly and tries to remove his eyes from the wolf's long pale neck. His pulse begins to race, blood running from his red cheeks to..well.

He covers his groin and ducks his head hoping that Tatsuki won't be upset.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 09:56 AM

The scent now eminateing off the boy causes Tatsuki's blood to heat. 'Oh my....Must relax...' Turning his focus wholly upon the meat in front of him, the youkai tears into it, swallowing large pieces. Swiftly gulping down his meal, the wolf rises slowly to his feet. The sound of his heartbeat pounds in his ears and he turns to looks at the boy still kneeling. Reaching out, he brushes his fingers gently across the smaller one's forehead before stepping away. With a light pur in his voice he says softly, "I'm going to head over to the bath and clean up. You may join me if you like." The youkai wanders slowly away from the boy, swaying gently back and forth.

Pauseing for a moment, he looks back. "If not, I will leave my soap out for you so you can use it." With that, he vanishes around the back of the hut. Panting lightly, he move swiftly over to the pipe, turning it on with a hard twist. The cold water cascades down over the wolf's sweat soaked body. 'Much better....' After a few seconds, he swings the pipe over the tub. Shuffling around behind his hut, he pulls out several armfulls of wood and packs it under the tub before lighting it. Climbing slowly into the tub, he moves to stand directly beneath the pouring water. Letting it soak his hair and fur, he slowly relaxes as it tunders down upon him.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 11:39 PM

Genji watches the wolf youkai slowly walk over to the bath house. The exorcist watched the swaying hips with slowly increasing arousal. When Tatsuki is out of sight Genji lets out a huge sigh and tries to calm his arousal while trying to decide what to do. Should he go and sit in the bath with his companion? He knew where a stunt like that would take him...was he ready to take their relationship to the next level? Was Tatsuki? Genji placed his head in his hands and looked at the fire as if asking it for it's opinion. At that moment the exorcist felt a small paw on the base of his spine tapping lightly. "Hey Rito. How are you feeling? Here have the rest of my meat and corn."

"What have you been up too my little priest?" The otter ate the food stuffing his cheeks with the roasted meat and corn. He moaned in satisfaction and began to clean his furry face. Genji explained what had been going on since the youkai had been asleep. Rito cleaned between his webbed fingers getting the last of the meat juice. He quickly finished his story and gestured to the back of the house. "What should I do Rito?"

"What do you want to do Genji? You obviously care for the wolf and he cares for you. Go to him. You deserve to be happy. Tell you what, I found a river with a few of my kind about thirty minutes away, you go to your wolf and I'll see you in the morning son." The river otter gave him a wet kiss and bounded off into the night. Genji watched him until he was out of sight then got up heading towards the bath. When he reached the tub he moans softly at the naked youkai, the water dripping down the tan flesh.

He removes his clothing and steps slowly into the heated water. "Tatsuki..."