KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 04:54 PM

Nova's Character
Name: Blake || Age: 18/19 ||Bio: A hunter since the age of 10, he's completed every mission given to him without hesitation since he joined but what he doesn't know it that's all about to change because of a single mission that's given to him to hunt and kill a werewolf. || Appearance

Pet's Character
Name: Akira || Age: 18 || Bio: A very spunky girl when not on duty hunting or on guard. Always been very protective of her pack, especially the pups. Daughter of the Alphas and in charge of the Alpha guards. She never ventures into human territories and never hesitates to kill a human to close to her pack. Until today. (Dun-dun-duu! xD) || Appearance

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-18-2011, 05:39 PM

Blake was just getting out of school and heading home when his cell phone went off. He took it out of his pocket and picked up after slipping behind a wall. "Yes?" 'Ah! Well if it isn't my favorite boy!' A male voice spoke on the other side of the phone. "Cut the act! What do you want, I'm not working today." 'About that... I've got a very important job for you Blake, this is something only you can handle. Blake growled a little. "Text me the details..." He said before hanging up on the man. Blake sighed under his breath and took the long way home which would lead him to the river.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 05:44 PM

Akira was running through the woods with the pups for their daily run. Everyday she took them running and everyday was a different route. The Pack elders always thought it a good idea to get the young ones stamina built up early so they would be ready for running with the hunters or guards or just running when need be. There were four small pups. Three boys and a girl. The girl was Akira's younger sister Jasmine. She stayed right next to Akirs during all the runs, being as she was the fastest of the four. The boys mostly fought over who was doing better and sometimes Akria had to stop and break of a fight. They stopped by the river like they always did and Akira watched as the four started to splash and play and wished she could live like the pups again. Carefree and finding fun in the strangest places.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-18-2011, 05:54 PM

Blake was further down the river when his phone went off again, this time it was a text with the details on what to kill;
a picture, the name, details (all the stuff a hunter needs to know).. He sighed and put the phone away. Blake knelt by the river, by just looking you couldn't tell he was a hunter, he looked like an innocent human boy who went school like everyone else. He put his bag down next to him.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 06:02 PM

As the pups played and drank Akira walked around surveying the area. Her head tilted back every few paces as she inhaled to check for unfamiliar scents and her ears stayed on a constant swivel. Unlike the others in her Pack she had permanent dog ears. That made it impossible for her to leave to forest unlike her friends who got to go into the town once in a while. Her ears perked up when she caught a scent. Looking over her shoulder she saw the pups still playing. Akira walked after the scent and saw a boy at the rivers edge. A human boy. She tilted her head curious as most animals would be to see a human in the forest but she didn't venture closer and stayed behind the cover of some trees and bushes. The boy looked normal and harmless but after being shot at by a kid with a bb-gun she never trusted innocent looking humans.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 06:25 PM

Blake jumped and turned to look behind him after hearing something in the bushes. He narrowed his eyes a little and stared at the bush. "You know, it's not nice to spy." His voice was calm but kind of cold. He didn't care much for 'peeping toms' as he called those who liked to spy on him from a far. Blake slowly rose to his feet.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 06:31 PM

(Can you please post a little more. Your not really giving much to work off. ^^')

Akira shrunk down into the bushes seeing the boy stand. She knew she should turn and get the pups away from here but she was to curious to leave. Behind her she could hear the pups still playing and she would run to them if need be but at the moment there was no harm in just watching the boy. Her ears twitched and swiveled as she listened. The bush branches were thick and she could hardly see him through them but there was enough space for her to see if he moved around. It was times like these she wished she had normal human ears, then she could just stand up and act like she was just passing through but tripped in the bush.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 06:42 PM

(sorry~ i'll you more to work off next time)

Blake sighed under his breath and picked up his bag, feeling a little uncomfortable at the thought of being watched.
"I won't hurt you." He spoke as if knowing it was some-sort of animal, he really couldn't hurt the being behind the bush even if it was a threat. Blake left his gun at his uncles house. Remembering that made him even more uncomfortable but he tried to shake it off. Slowly putting his bag back down onto the ground he removed his shoes, took off his pants in which had shorts under them, took off his shirt and walked backwards into the 7ft deep river; sinking instantly. He came back to the surface shortly for some air.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 06:56 PM

Akira watched as he walked into the water. 'Strange. I would have just jumped in. Or coarse I know the river better then the humans. But why go in backwards?' she thought. Her curiosity getting the better of her she changed into a wolf and stepped from the bushes. She trotted over to the waters edge and stuck her muzzle down to the water to drink keeping an eye on the boy. She was a good ten feet away but she didn't know if he had anything in that bag that could be a threat. Back at the bushes she heard a rustle and a small wolf came running up to her followed by three others. They all fell over one another as the first one stopped. At least the children had though to change before coming after her. She growled quietly at them as if irritated that they followed her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 07:10 PM

Blake turned his gaze back the bush and blinked a few times at the sight of the pups. He couldn't help but to chuckle slightly to himself as they played. His eyes shifted to the wolf who was 'peeping'.
"Are those your pack members?" He asked her after noticing the way she was growling at the pups. Blake was jealous of the wolf a little because had a family when all he had was his uncle. Must be nice to have a family to protect... He thought to himself and sighed softly under his breath.

(sorry >.< iz all i could think of v.v)

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 07:16 PM

(Tis k ^^)

Akira looked back to the boy and watched him for a moment longer before standing and moving the pups back into the bushes. She had wanted to stay a little longer and watch the human but with the pups there she couldn't. she wouldn't risk their safety anymore then she already had by leaving them alone. Once they were a good ways away she changed back to her human...ish... form and the pups followed suit. "What did you think you were doing?" she barked at them. The three boys lowered their heads, any young masculinity gone but Jasmine looked up at her sister. "You ran off. I told them to stay put but they followed me when I followed you." she said. "If I walk off you either stay put or head back to the pack. You know that. There was a human near and I was making sure he wasn't a hunter." Akira said calming down. She couldn't mad at her little sister. "Let's just get home." she said and took off running. The four pups followed her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 07:26 PM

Blake watched the wolf for a moment before shaking his head and going under the water to swim. His phone was vibrating in his shirt, it was his uncle calling. His uncle had been waiting for his niece to arrive for some time now and he wanted to make sure he was alright. When no one answered his uncle sighed. After a while of swimming Blake pulled himself up onto the grass before picking up his phone and shaking his head.
"2 missed calls from uncle..." He muttered quietly and slipped his shirt back on. He slung his bag over his shoulder before picking up his pants and his shoes. Blake headed back towards the busy street of the city.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 07:35 PM

Akira let the pups run ahead to play when they got back the the pack. She herself went to a large cave that they used as a shelter. It wasn't as bad as it seemed. They had couches and beds and rooms built into the cave for everything. Bedroom, cooking rooms, rooms for nursing young pups. The restroom was the forest and the lake so they didn't have a room for that, thankfully. Every wolf had their own room. The Alpha's shared one, Akira and Jasmine shared one, the three boy pups shared one then anyone else who wanted to shared one. But there were enough rooms for everyone to have a room to themselves. (Did I mention room? Lol) Akira walked to her parents room and sat next to her mother. "There was a human at the river." she said putting her hands up to the fire to feel the warmth. "Was it a hunter?" he father asked. "Not sure. He didn't have a gun, but he had a bag with him that might have had a knife in it. I was going to check but the pups followed me instead of staying were they were." Akira told him. "Well as long as he didn't try to hurt any of you and your safe is all that matters." Her father said. Akria smiled back at him and loved how close everyone in the pack was.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 07:50 PM

Blake walked into his uncles house and almost immediately found himself getting slapped.
"Where were you? It's dangerous out there and I've told you to come straight here after school." His uncle lectured him about how 'dangerous' the outside world was. Blake waited before standing again and cutting off his uncle.
"Uncle, I got a job today to execute a werewolf." His uncle fell silent and walked away.
"You left your gun!" He scolded. Blake flinched when his uncle raised his voice.
"Forgive me uncle..." He bowed his head before going into his room. Blake dropped off his bag on the floor next to his bed before going into the bathroom to shower.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 09:11 PM

"Father, May I got into town with some of the others today?" Akria asked her dad as he warmed up some deer meat from last night hunt. He looked up at her and saw the longing to visit the town in her eyes. "I don't know darling. It's dangerous in town even for the other kids. And with your ears, even if you cover them up, you'd have to be extra careful." he said. Akira's ears fell back. She hated those ears so much. "I'll cover them father, and I'll be careful not to let anyone see them. Please father." Akira asked sticking out her lower lip begging. He father smiled, "Alright, but be very careful." he said. Akira hugged her father and mother thanking them, even though her mother hadn't said anything, and ran off to find her pack mates that were going to town. When she found them one of the boys slapped a baseball cap on her and she tucked her ears under it. The all laughed at her and she laughed with them. It looked strange to see a girl with dog ears cover them with a hat but it was the best way. Together her and the three pack mates walked into town.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 09:21 PM

Blake got out of the shower when he finished and picked up some clean clothes before changing. When he was finished he walked out of the bathroom and slipped on some shoes along with grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket.
"I'm heading out to pick somethings up." He told his uncle.
"Don't forget your gun trainee." His uncle spoke. Blake sighed and grabbed his gun off the counter, slipping it into his back pocket before walking out of the house.

Heading into town he thought about some of the things he needed and took a mental note as well as remembering his target.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 09:28 PM

Akira's friends all split up to search different parts of the town. Apparently that's what they always did. She had assumed they stuck together like a pack should, but she was wrong. Akira sighed as she was left alone in the town. Not knowing were to go or how to get anywhere. She was in deep trouble if she needed a restroom, and she could only read certain words. The Pack used a different form of writing then the humans and the elders taught everyone. Only they didn't know very much human writing. Her ears were starting to itch under hat and she looked for a safe spot she could remove her hat. While she looked she scratched at the hat trying to make the itch go away.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 09:44 PM

Blake continued to walk until he saw the girl wearing a hat. Being a good 10ft away from her he slipped behind a building un-noticed. Blake took out his phone and looked at the picture of his target; she had the same face, same hair, and the same figure but she looked very familiar. I wonder if she's the wolf from the river... He shook his head and put the phone away. Blake didn't know what to do.. He didn't want to shoot her if she was the wolf from the forest, for the first time during his hunting career he didn't want to execute or even hurt the target. Cursing himself under his breath he came out of hiding and continued down the street to do what he came here to do, shopping.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 01:28 AM

Akira caught a familiar scent and looked around. She saw the boy from the river and followed him. She bobbed and weaved between people and when she caught a good sight of him she saw the gun in his back pocket. Her heart stopped and she froze in her tracks. She shook off the feeling and walked up behind him then past him. When she was ahead of him she discreetly sniffed for her pack mates. They were safer then her seeing as they didn't have to hide ears but she didn't want them to be in town with a hunter. At least not when she knew there was one around.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 01:48 AM

Blake blinked when he saw the girl pass him and shook his head. She knows... He thought to himself due to the way she was acting. His phone went off and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket. "You called at a bad time." He hissed. 'Hey Blake, have you finished the job?' The man from his work asked. "No, and I'm not going to..." He muttered. 'WHAT?! What the hell's gotten into you?' The man wasn't too pleased. "Look Dave, she's got a family and I know what it's like to lose a member. I won't do it." Blake wanted to hang up on the man but bit the bullet and stayed on the phone. 'Either you get it done or I'll give the job to someone else!' The man demanded and hung up. Shit... I can't let that happen! Blake thought to himself, put his phone up and ran down street with speed, only one other guy would do the job and he had to find him before it was too late.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 01:55 AM

Akira could hear fastened foot steps behind her and took off running. She didn't care if it was the hunter or not or iif he was chasing her or not. She just wanted away. Now. She broke out of the city and into the woods. Hiding in the bushes she threw her head back and howled telling her pack mates to come out of the town and back to the woods. It only took a few minutes for them to get to her and she told them that there was a hunter with his gun in town. They took off back toward the cave but Akira stayed behind them to make sure they wouldn't get followed.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 02:11 AM

Blake was still running. He ran until he reached what looked like a hotel and placed a hand on the brick wall to catch his breath before looking around the area. "Not here... Damn it!" Blake punched the wall and thought of another place where his 'partner' would be. His partner was jumping rooftops like a maniac He hadn't gotten any messages yet so he enjoyed his time off. Blake himself didn't know what to do, it was either do the job or keep his partner from harming the wolves.. He couldn't just go and ask his uncle, he'd get scolded for refusing his job.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 02:33 AM

Akira looked around taking deep breaths to catch scents that shouldn't be there. She wasn't picking anything up but she wasn't about to run back to the cave with the possibility of being followed. She wouldn't possibly endanger the pack like that. She changed into a wolf and the baseball cap she had been wearing sat odly on her head as one ear popped out of the adjustment hole. The rest of her close were made special to change with her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 02:47 AM

Blake took his gun out of pocket and held it close to himself so it some-what hidden as he went looking for Brian, his partner. He was ready to fight and protect if he needed. Brian got a call from the man that called Blake and nodded a few times before smirking and putting his phone away. Brian headed towards the woods. It didn't take that long for him to arrive and he pulled out his gun. Blake thought of the only other place where his partner would be and headed in that direction. The woods.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 11:43 AM

Akira lifted her muzzle and sniffed again. She caught the scent of an unfamiliar person and looked around. She saw a man with a gun and her ears fell back knocking the hat off her head. Akira slunk to the ground and slowly moved her way into one of the larger bushes. IT was always harder for the hunters to catch a wolf in wolf form, her father had told her, because they got pictures of them in human form so a lot of times they didn't know the wolf they saw was a werewolf.