Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-12-2007, 06:24 AM

Jack was a vampire teen. He had short fire red hair and was dressed in all black. There hung a little silver cross around his neck. Sighing he looked at the huge building that would be his home for the rest of the year. Slowly he walked in. He had arrived at eight in the evening.
Since he was a vampire and all. However, he had medication that would allow him to go out in sunlight. HE looked quite a goth, but wasn't.
Slowly walking his figure moved through the hallways, searching for his dorm. "3-40, 3-40...." he mumbled to himself.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-12-2007, 09:06 PM

(sorry it took so long for me to post)
Gwen is a vampire at the age of 16, she is very young to most vampires. She had light brown hair and green eyes, she dressed in light colors and looked very little like a vampire. As she was walking up the steps of the school that she picked out of a small nuber of school she could go to. It was day time and unlike most vampires she could stand the sun. She open the door and walked into the wide hallway of the school. She came to her dorm and went in. It was a very plain room with a bed and a chest to put her stuff in.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 08:49 AM

He had finally found it at night and went to bed. the next day his classes already started. However he was so tired. The teacher sent him out to get some rest.
So he went out. his red hair a total mess. Slowly he stumbled across the halls to get back to his dorm.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 03:47 PM

Gwen was running down the hall to get to her class because she lost track of time. She turned the corner and almost ran right into a guy who was walking passed. She quickly dodged him but her feet slid from under her and she fell hard on the floor.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 04:00 PM

That woke him up good and knelt down beside her. "Oi, that was painful, you okay? " he asked worried. He gently helped her to sit up.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 04:38 PM

"Ugh, yeah I'm fine. Thanks." She said as he helped her up. She was rubbing her head because she hit it aginst the floor. "Sorry, I shouldn't have been running." She looked up at him. "Er, my name's Gwen."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 04:41 PM

He smiled some and looked at her head. "I'm Jack, nice to meet you. You sure you are okay, you fell quite hard...." he said as he looked at her.
He could sense she was a half vampire.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 04:51 PM

She put her hand on the back of her head, she felt a sort of lump. She tried to stand up but felt a little dizzy. "OW! I think I might have hit it harder than I thought. I'm really clumsy." She let out a little laugh, but her head hurt to much to say anything else.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 04:53 PM

Worried he gently held her shoulder. "Come on." he said as he took her hand. "Can you walk? You need to lay down for a moment." he said. His red eyes looked at her form.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 05:00 PM

"I-I think I can walk," She slowly tried to get to her feet. She stood up and looked at Jack. She felt a little light headed. "Do you know if there's a nurse or a doctor here?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 05:02 PM

He nodded. "Yeah they have a nurse here, but we need you to lay down." he said and then suddenly lifted her up. "I'll take you to my dorm and have you to rest, I'll get her soon as possible." he said as he started to walk with Gwen in his arms. "Close your eyes, you won't feel that dizzy then."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 05:15 PM

"Thank you," She said as she followed Jack's intructions. There was something about him that made Gwen trust him. She felt safe with him, she thought maybe it was just because she was hurting and he was the only one willing to help. But the way that he looked at her made her feel protected.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 05:26 PM

When they got into his tidy room he gently laid her down on his bed. "Can you change?" he asked softly as he got one of his own shirts for her so she could sleep in it.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 06:02 PM

"Think so," Gwen said as she sat up from his bed. She took the shirt that Jack handed her. She was about to change when she looked up at Jack. "Would you mind turning aroung for a second?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:04 PM

He blushed and shook his head. he turned and just stared at the door. "You feeling better?" he asked her softly. his hands rested on his back neatly. Slightly he stood rocking on his legs.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 06:12 PM

"A little, I am still a bit dizzy though." Gwen said as she changed into his shirt. It was kinda difficult because she felt so light headed but she finally finished changing, "You can turn around now."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:17 PM

He turned as he was told to and gently tugged her in. "Get some rest, if you feel sick after that I'll get the nurse okay?" he smiled friendly at her.
His hand stroked through her hair and kissed her good sleep as he sat back in a chair.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 06:24 PM

Since Gwen didn't sleep very well the night before and because of the whole ordeal earlier it was very easy for her to fall asleep.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:26 PM

Jack watched her closely, he himself however got up and lied down on the floor, only to fall asleep himself.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 06:34 PM

Gwen woke up to see Jack sleeping on the floor. She felt a lot better after 2 hours of sleep. She got up and sat down by Jack's head. She gently woke him up by combing trough his hair with her fingers.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:36 PM

He woke up, groggily. Groaning he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Seeing Gwen awake made him smile. "Hey, you feeling okay?" he asked softly. Then gently he felt her forehead.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 07:39 PM

"I'm feeling much better," Gwen said with a smile. "I still have a knot on my head though, but it only hurts if I touch it." She looked at a clock that was on Jack's wall. "So much for me getting to class on time."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2007, 08:07 AM

He slowly stood up and sat down on the bed, rubbing his face gently.
Then he gently pulled her up and sat her down next to him. "hm, why don't you just call yourself sick? I did the same...I have trouble with my meds..."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-14-2007, 07:11 PM

Gwen thought about the fact of lying that she was sick but then started thinking about the last thing Jack said, "Problem with your meds? What are they for?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 05:16 AM

He blushed. "Yeah allow me to walk in day light. I'm a vampire you see, but the meds make me very tired." he whispered.