Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2008, 01:05 AM

November lightly kissed Reikishi's forehead "And you don't have to call me that.."

Nero smiled and stood up, walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of the same red liquid he was drinking. he poured it into a large glass and set it in front of Alphonse, then put the bottle back in the fridge."Enjoy.So..Is Makoto blind?Or is he just kind of staring out into space?" Nero said, sort of waving at Makoto.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 03-17-2008, 09:57 AM

"But... Reikishi-kun wants to..." Reikishi murmured, smiling hesitantly.

Alphonse took a long sip of the red liquid, feeling his cheeks flush with false-life as he did so. A warm feeling pervaded his body, replenishing his health and energy. "Ah... Yes, he is blind. Makoto, it's okay, you can talk..." He whispered the latter into the zombie's ear, stroking the back of his hand soothingly.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2008, 02:17 PM

"Oh, fine.." November giggled and hugged Reikishi tightly, licking the zombie's cheek gently.

"B-but I have nothing to say.." Makoto blushed and shyly smiled, turning his head towards the sound of Alphonse's voice.

Nero laughed "He's a shy little thing, isn't he?He's very cute.." He said, sitting down and grinning at Makoto.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2008, 07:49 PM

Reikishi made a soft questioning noise, looking at November with widened eyes. "Wh-Wha?"

Alphonse smiled at Makoto, for a second forgetting that Nero was there. Until the other vampire spoke, of course. He jumped a little, startled. "O-Oh! Yeah, he is..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2008, 10:48 PM

"I like just being called November.." November smiled

Makoto blushed more and sort of clinged onto Alphonse

Nero laughed "did you zone out a bit, there?you seemed startled.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2008, 09:31 PM

"Reikishi-kun does not have the right to refer to November-sama so casually..." The zombie blushed, staring down at the bed-spread modestly.

"Uh..." Alphonse giggled nervously, an embarrassed pink tinging his cheeks. "Yeah, I... I guess I did..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2008, 09:40 PM

November smiled "Of course you do..Who said you didn't?I love you..Your not just a servant, Reikishi.."

Nero chuckled "Sorry 'bout that..So.." He crossed his legs and picked up his glass of blood "How long have you been turned, Alphonse?You seem quite young.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 03-25-2008, 08:28 PM

"Reikishi-kun does not believe so..." Reikishi murmured, cheeks burning red. "But Reikishi-kun is very flattered that November-sama thinks so."

"Oh, I... I'm older than I look. I've been turned a very long time..." Alphonse's smile was more forced and uncomfortable now, though he tried to hide it. "But then, many vampires are much older than they seem..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 01:10 AM

November smiled and kissed Reikishi's lips "Just relax, okay?You don't have to worry about me.." he layed back beside Reikishi and sighed happily, closely watching the male beside him.

"Oh?How old are you, do you remember?" Nero grinned."I've forgotten my age..I'd say I'm around 1,500 something, though..You give up really counting around 1,279, hehe." Nero chuckled.