Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-26-2008, 08:36 PM

Ah. What a nice night. Zach thought as he walked through the deserted playground. It was about midnight and everything around him was still. There was no wind, rain, snow, or anything. This made Zach happy. He didn't like it any other way, except nice and calm.

This pale boy was about 19 years of age, in human years that is. He wasn't a normal human though...heck, he wasn't even human. Zach was a certified vampire. But, he didn't really like sucking the blood out of a human's body. All the other vampires made fun of him for it. He didn't care though.

Zach sat down on one of the swings, ignoring the fact that his stomach was grumbling, needing food. A soft sigh escaped the male's lips as he started to gently swing back and forth.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 01-29-2008, 03:21 AM

Vander was sitting on the couch in his family room and watching T.V. very quietly. His father came down the stairs to get a glass of water and noticed he was up. Vander stood and looked at him slight fear in his eyes. Last time he had been caught up past his 'bed time' he was yelled at and kicked in the chest.

The man started at him immediately and grabbed Vanders semi-long hair and dragged him over the couch and out the front door. He threw Vander gown the front steps and watched him role painfully down the four brick steps with a smile. If Vanders mother was there this would never of happened, but it seemed whenever his mother left town he got the shit beat out of him.

Vander layed at the bottom of the stairs in slight pain. He had a gash on his forehead and cuts and bruises all around his body. After a few moments passed he rolled over to see his father stroll back into the house and lock the door. This was not the first time he was thrown out of the house and he knew he wouldn't be let back in till the following morning.
He staggered to his feet and walked slowly to the park that was just across the street. He saw another boy sitting there that looked around his age but he ignored him. and sat in the farthest swing from him. There was a a small trickle of blood running down the side of his face and he wiped it away. He sighed and held his poor head.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2008, 06:22 AM

Unfortunately for Vander, Zach had seen the whole thing happen. The dark haired boy had, for some reason, resisted the urge to speed over there and bite the boy's father. But, he just stayed on the swing, trying not to worry about it, especially if it meant that he'd have to bite his own hand to keep from killing a human.

He didn't have a problem with them. Except if they were wearing crosses. Then he'd stay as far away from them as he possibly could. But other than that, he thought humans were pretty nice, except for that old man that just threw his son out of the house. Well, at least he thought they were related, but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions just yet.

As the vampire's gray eyes watched the boy walk towards the park. In the light, he saw a glimpse of blood and swallowed, licking his lips slightly. But then looked down and mentally smacked himself. What's the matter with me? I promised myself that I wouldn't ever like human blood! He mentally screamed to himself.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2008, 08:33 PM

Vander quietly sat on the swing swayed slowly, letting the wind blow his hair around. it was almost entrancing how the moon lighted the park as if it were still dusk. He glanced over to the boy and sighed. He looked like a normal kid. one that didn't have an abusive father that is.

He wiped the blood from his head again and decided he was going to run away. He was tired of the endless beatings when his mother was out, and equally tired of the fact that she of all people believes his father over him.

Vander continued to sway on the swing and didn't say a word. He was sure the boy had seen everything. but he still couldn't help but wonder what he was doing there. He didn't let himself dwell on speculation and stared up at the moonlit sky.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2008, 10:30 PM

Zach glanced up at Vander, swallowing a little when he saw him wipe away more blood. The boy's gray eyes wandered up to the moon too and then back down to the other boy.

"Is the moon that interesting?" He asked, without showing his teeth. That would be a good way to start up a much needed conversation, by showing your teeth. "I mean...is it more interesting than the sun?"

The boy tilted his head a little, his eyes sparkling a little in the moonlight as he waited for Vander's response. He was trying his hardest not to talk about the wound on Vander's head. He wanted to resist the temptation to lunge out and just lick up that blood.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2008, 11:23 PM

Vander was startled when the boy spoke. He looked over at him then back to the moon. "Yes." He said and sighed. "It is beautiful, not hot, you can look at it without it hurting your eyes, it doesn't burn you." He could go on for ever but he stopped. "I would be fine if I could sleep during the day and only come out at nite."

Vander continued to swing and wiped his wound again. The blood wasn't slowing any and his sleeve was getting pretty damp, but there was no way to stop the bleeding without being able to get into his house.

"What are you doing out here anyway?" HE asked curiously knowing that the boy had seen his reason.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2008, 11:52 PM

Zach smiled a little bit when Vander said something back to him. "Yeah, that's true," The male said, looking back up at the moon. He glanced back down at Vander's wound and sighed, standing up. "Let's get that wound taken care of," He said, motioning for him to follow.

Zach completely ignored the last question, not really wanting to say that he couldn't go out during the day or else he'd burst into flames. He'd maybe tell him later, but right now he was worried about the wound on his head.

The male led Vander down a small alley. As they got closer to the end, a door started to become more and more visible. It was an old looking door. The paint was starting to scrape off, and the door handle was starting to slightly rust. Though on the front of the door in silver letter's it said 'Zach's Place'.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2008, 02:12 AM

Vander smiled at him noticing that he dodged the question but he ignored it. He followed him down an ally. He didn't know why but he trusted the boy. Probably because he had no one else.

Vander noticed the sign on the door and smiled. it was cute, but he didn't know why it looked so old. He glanced back up at the moon and sigh happily. HE wiped away more blood then looked back to Zach.

"How long have you lived here?" He asked and waited for him to open the door.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 02:20 AM

Zach opened the door and let Vander go in first, being polite. A small smile appeared when the other asked the question. He walked in after him and shut the door, flipping the lights on, showing that there wasn't much in there.

"I don't live here. This is where I come if I don't want to deal with my family," He told him, going to get the first aid kit.

The dark haired boy grabbed it and sat Vander down on the couch and sat down too. He opened it and grabbed out what he needed, then put the kit down on the floor. He started to clean Vander's wound, making sure not to open his mouth as he cleaned it, since he had a habit of doing it.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2008, 03:12 AM

Vander winced as he touched the cut. It was sour and stung when he touched it. He gripped his own knee and tried to focus on something else.

His eyes wondered around the room and he smiled. "I wish I had a place like this that I could go when My dad threw me out." He said with a sigh. He hated his dad and he wished he could get back at him or at least get his mom to believe him.

Vander around still and noticed that there really wasn't much here. "You don't like your parents either?" He asked curiously. He couldn't think of any other reason he would have a place like this.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 03:50 AM

Zach sucked his lower lip into his mouth and nibbled on it for a bit before stopping. "Well, I don't just live with my parents. Its my parents, brother, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Its a pretty big house," He told him.

After he was done cleaning the cut, he put a bandage over it and then tossed the dirty gauze into the trash. He put the cleaning stuff back into the kit and put the kit back in the cupboard.

Everything was pretty much together, except there was a seperate door to the bathroom. But, it was the kitchen, then the living room in the middle, and the bedroom on the other side. So, there really was no privacy in that place.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 06:20 PM

"Wow that's a lot of people in one House. It must be huge." HE said and winced a little as he put on the bandage. "Thank you." HE said with a smile.

He looked around and saw the lack of privacy. He stood and walked to the sink and turned it on. He splashed his face with water to get all of the dry blood off. "I guss I should try and get into my house." HE said thinking about his father and shuddering.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 06:59 PM

Zach blinked a little bit when Vander said that he was gonna try and get back into the house. "Why're you going to try to get back into your house? You can just stay here for the night if you would like. I wouldn't mind," Zach told him, smiling a little bit.

"I wouldn't want you to get hurt again." He sighed and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He cringed a little when all he saw he had was blood. So, he closed the fridge and leaned back against it. "Which brings me to my next question. Why does your father hurt you so much?" The male tilted his head a little, watching the other.