Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-21-2008, 05:55 AM

Rod blushed a bit at this, glad to hear it. Because he rather enjoyed kissing, and everything it entailed. It was nice to hear Raven did as well! Licking? Oh Rod remembered Raven's tongue quite well, and how it had moved so leisurely over Rod's skin, leaving Rod feeling quite aroused. When he said those words like this, Rod found his whole mind nearly jumping with anticipation.

Oooooh, there went his mind again, engulfed in the heat one small body part brought. Raven's tongue carried with it the ability to ignite such passion with the utmost ease. "Ooooh..." he said, eyes half closed as the sensation rippled down his neck. He really was good, and Rod hoped he could bring at least half that pleasure to Raven in turn.

"Alright then," Rod said, leaning close to Raven's ear. He remembered this little trick from earlier, how the heat of Raven's breath had caused such a marvelous effect, and wondered if it would have the same effect upon Raven. "Time to show you what I've learned," he purred into Raven's ear, before his tongue began to gently work its way onto those sensitive areas of the neck. At certain times, Rod's tongue would caress the skin passionately, and he discovered that the skin had its own delicious flavors as well. He found himself idly wondering what all of Raven tasted like.

He was looking forward to finding out.

((I see, yes, thats what my sis always takes! Yikes, I feel for ya!))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 05:32 PM

Raven watched Rod for a moment until he moved his face closer to his ear. The vampire swallowed a little bit when he felt Rod's warm breath tickle his ear. And then at hearing the words he said, the vampire shuddered with anticipation, wanting to feel the other's tongue on his neck, even if he wasn't good. Though, he had a feeling that Rod would be good.

And boy was he right. As soon as Rod's tongue touched his neck, Raven let out a quiet moan, gripping the sheets a little bit. Yes, it was that good. Raven tilted his head to the side, exposing some more of his neck to Rod, wanting more. The vampire loosened the sheets in one of his hands, and moved that same hand up into Rod's hair, pressing his face even more closer. "Mmm...More Rod," He whispered. "Move down my body and kiss...as you go. But, you must stop at my chest and play with my nipples for a bit."

God, he wondered if that was the right thing to say. But, he knew that Rod would do it none the less. Raven waited in anticipation for more of the fun to come.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 07:46 PM

Rod noted the reaction, and smiled to himself. Glad he could get this right, and show Raven just how much he appreciated earlier. When Raven exposed a bit more of his neck, Rod was only too happy to oblige and started to caress the new areas with his tongue, lingering upon a few choice spots.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Rod seemed to almost purr, again letting the warmth of his breath tickle against Raven's skin. Such new areas would have more interesting tastes to them, Rod was certain of this. And so it was with a final lick of the neck Rod continued downwards. Leaving light kisses along Raven's body. His wonderfully cerated body... were all vampires quite this perfect? Light fluttery kisses as he moved downwards, accentuated every now and then with a hint of tongue randomly.

And it wasn't too long before he had arrived at Raven's chest. Oh Rod had seen how sensitive nipples could be! This was going to be interesting, and he watched as he worked for Raven's response. He gently worked his tongue around the right, caressing the tip of the nipple a moment, before giving it a slight nip. Pulling a slight upon it, teasingly. After a long moment Rod started to gently kiss Raven's chest, his lips working across towards the left nipple.

He gave a teasing pause, before he started to work upon the left in the same way. How was this affecting Raven he wondered? Rod certainly was enjoying things from his view, but he found he wanted to hear Raven's side. He wanted to be sure to make this as enjoyable a lesson session as he could...

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 06:06 AM

Raven let out another moan, arching his back a little bit. As he felt Rod's lips move down to his chest, small gasps escaped his lips. God, he had never felt like this before. He really enjoyed the feel of Rod's lips and tongue against his skin. Though, he wondered how his nipples would fair during all the attention he knew they were about to get.

His question was answered as he felt Rod's tongue against his right nipple. The vampire gasped and threw his head back against the pillow, wanting...no, needing more. A soft sigh escaped his mouth as Rod's lips moved across his chest towards his left nipple. A the pause, Raven squirmed a little bit, wanting more. When he got the attention on his left nipple, he moaned softly, arching up to Rod's lips some more.

Oh man. Raven couldn't wait until Rod moved down some more. "K--Keep going down," He moaned out. At this point, he didn't want to stop Rod and teach him more. He could just teach him as Rod continued down his body. Though, he didn't know if the other would be able to master the technique he had for arousals. Of course, Rod could be able to please Raven more. They would just have to wait and see.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 07:49 AM

Rod's smile widened a slight upon hearing Raven's moans, and he figured he certainly must be doing something right. Which he certainly was glad to know, because it just meant that things could only get better.

He noted the squirm as well at the pause, and a flicker of thought crossed his mind for future usage. Quite naughty, but he wanted to try it anyways. But not this time.... next time. This time, he wished to take in everything he could! Every time that Raven inched towards his mouth. Rod replied in kind with a gentle nip, sometimes a harder one, but careful not to harm. A time or two caressing with the head of his teeth but to tease.

It was clear that Rod had a slight teasing streak in him, and it might be interesting to see how THAT would develop with the more he learned.

"Are you sure?" Rod asked, once more close to Raven. But a moment later he did just that, his kisses traveling downwards. He found himself licking travlling along the stomach, lower, his tongue tracing Raven's abs. Until at last, he started to get to his destination. Rod licked Raven's inner thigh, before bringing those kisses closer to the middle. Ever so slowly, watching for a reaction at the same time enjoying Raven's skin.

Once he was there, Rod's tongue caressed the base, here and there pressing a bit firmer. This he repeated in light swirls, each time moving a slight further along, hoping to create the same sort of reaction Raven had given him earlier. He paused for one moment before reaching the tip. His breath was close against it as he whispered "Want me to keep going?"

((If ya need to censor, go ahead ;) Rod learns quicker than I thought > > ))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 05:48 PM

Raven kept letting out small moans as the other moved down father. As he felt his abs get traced, the male arched up even more. God, these feelings were so overwhelming. He was surprised that someone other than the male he had gotten taught by could please him. He pondered for a moment if Rod was actually better than Raven's first.

The vampire smiled a little as he felt Rod's tongue on the inside of his thigh, and then on his lovely thing. As Rod moved up it, Raven let out small gasps of pleasure. "Oh god, yes!" He cried out, for some reason, at Rod's question to him.

{CENSORED for reasons beyond anyone's knowing^-^;}

After it was all done, for the second time, it was Raven's turn to be laying breathless on the bed. He looked at the other and smiled. "Wow...that was...amazing," He said, still slightly out of breath. "You learn really quickly, Rod." The vampired smiled.

He sat up, flinching slightly since his hips hurt a little bit. Of course, it had been about four or five years since he's been the one to have gotten it done too. But, it didn't hurt really bad, like it did his first time. Raven stretched his arms up into the air, the small mark that was on his arm was showing once again.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2008, 01:39 AM

Afterwards, quite pleased that he could return the favor of the lesson to Raven, Rod found himself cuddled beside the vampire once more.

"I am glad you think so," Rod replied, although knew a third round for either would be out of the question. What time was it anyways? They probably should try to get some sleep right?

"Really you're just a great teacher," Rod added, when he noted the mark with a raised brow. "Raven... was that tehre before?" Rod asked, nodding to the mark. Now that he was a bit too tired to be thinking upon well, those sort of things he noticed it. Was it a magical mark he wondered?

((Eeeek, short. x-x; ))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2008, 07:48 AM

Raven was happy that Rod thought that he was a good teacher. "Truth is, I've wanted to become a teacher at the mansion. Help the younger vampires get a grasp on everything that goes on outside of the mansion," Raven said, a soft smile appearing on his face.

When he was asked about the mark, the male sighed softly. "It's been there since I was ten. My father kind of...branded me in a way. It's a tattoo to show that I belonged to my clan. With this mark, I couldn't fall in love with a person in another clan. And I was especially not allowed to fall in love with humans." The male sighed and then laid back down, wrapping an arm around Rod.

He did however break that rule when he was fifteen. The rule that was made for Raven was supposed to be effective until he was eighteen. The male pulled his arm from Rod and he got up. He found his pants and pulled the pocket watch that was in them out of it, looking at the time.

"Wow. It's two in the morning. The guards are probably making their rounds and checking all the rooms." He smiled. "Oh this'll be interesting to hear about tomorrow night."

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 03:55 AM

"You would be quite good at it," Rod replied, smiling thoughtfully. Teaching the young vampires hmmm? Just how many vampires were there at the mansion Rod had to wonder?

"I see..." Rod replied with a slight grimace. "That's terrible, trying to lead a person's life that way..." Rod had always found himself to be an independent spirit. In that, what he wished to do he usually did it. He wanted to start his own business, so he did. He wanted his own place, so he moved out. He could not imagine being branded by ones own father in such a way.

That arm wrapped around him, Rod found himself quite content. But it did not last long, as Raven went to check the time. "Two AM?" Rod asked, incredulous. "Oh wow, I suppose time flies when you are having fun," he joked, sitting up in the bed. Still just a slight sore. Busy night, of course.

"Oh dear... you will not get in too much trouble will you?" Rod asked, concerned. A slight part of him wished to be selfish, and keep Raven here longer. But the other part was being compassionate and wished for Raven to do what was best. He would be back whatever happened.. right?

Still, his thoughts lied with Raven, and he looked towards the vampire for an answer. Although it made the mechanic feel a slight helpless, knowing there was nothing he could do to help the situation any.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 04:22 AM

Raven smiled at the compliment that he wouls be a good teacher for all the younger vampires. The male gave a slight nod of his head and then stretched once again, sucking his stomach in slightly, showing all the muscles in his torso, mainly his abs.

The male shook his head at the question of him getting in trouble. "Not really. I'm not the only that likes to sneak out at night. A lot of the females sneak out and go dance at strip clubs and stuff," He told him. "The worst that they could really do to me is scold me, but that's it. My parents are too high up on the chain for them to try anything else." The male smiled softly.

He walked over and got back in bed with Rod. "Besides, I was supposed to be home an hour ago. Not that it matters, but they give us all curfews that we have to follow." Raven played with Rod's hair a little bit as they sat there. "But enough about that. All that matters right now is you and me," He whispered softly to the other.

Raven smirked and he leaned in and softly kissed the other, moving closer. All he wanted was a kiss, unless Rod wanted more.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 04:39 AM

Rod of course, took in the sights offered with an appreciative through eye. Raven was so well defined, how could anyone not? How had he gotten so lucky again anyways? He had to bite back a whistle really, or a wow.

"You know, you are REALLY easy on the eyes," he teased, and despite the late hour his violet eyes glittered with lively amusement. He found himself glad to hear that Raven would not get into too much trouble, sighing a slight in relief. 'Silly man, you're over-thinking things again...' he thought to himself. of course Raven would have it all covered!

Rod blushed a slight, finding himself glad that Raven had returned to bed just the same. So it was a bit selfish... but that didn't matter he supposed. It would be alright.

As he was kissed, Rod gently wrapped an arm around Raven, taking in the kiss with satisfaction, his eyes closed. Ooooh, Rod didn't think he would ever tire of those. Shame they had already worked up such a frenzy tonight wasn't it? Well... not really. Rod had rather enjoyed himself and had a feeling raven had as well.

After the kiss, Rod returned it with a kiss of his own, before meeting Raven's eyes. "Raven..." he said then. "You have made this a night I will truly never forget. And I do hope we have many more like it." He just wanted to say that... nothing, nor anyone, had ever made Rod feel as he had tonight.

But they really should get some rest, he supposed. He wondered, would Raven sleep here? Rod found he sort of liked that idea, but would understand otherwise.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 04:51 AM

Raven smiled and he kissed Rod's forehead softly. "Well thank you. You have also done your part to make it just as amazing," He told him and nuzzled his nose against the other's neck. When he pulled away, he laid back on the bed, putting his hands behind his head.

"Let's get some sleep. You're going to need your strength again tomorrow night. We're going to play a game." The vampire smirked and rubbed Rod's back softly, knowing that in the past it's made many people relax. It was like Raven was a personal masseuse a the mansion.

After a minute or two, the vampire's eyes started to get heavy, needing to get some sleep. He yawned, his teeth being showed even more at that time. Though, he didn't worry about it since Rod was alright with it and everything. He looked at Rod and smiled. He seems to be glowing even more now, he thought as he kept his eyes on the other.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 05:04 AM

Rod blushed at the tender gesture, one that made him get what could only be termed as "the warm fuzzies" inside. After, he lied back himself. He knew sleep would not elude him for long, not this night. Much as a part of him wished he could stay up with all the energy in the world, he knew his body was about ready to call it a night!

"A game?" Rod asked, a brow raised with curiosity. "I look forward to that," he replied, and his mind pondered just what of game that might be. But he had a feeling it would be a VERY enjoyable game, whatever it was! And indeed, Ravens hands upon his back, rubbing in such a way... well... Rod couldn't help but relax further. His already sleepy body slipped further, as he started to close his eyes.

"Good night Raven..." he managed to get out. "Thanks again...I..." And with that, the mechanic was fast asleep before the statement was even finished. Rod really was a cute sight when he was asleep, a slight bit of the light blond hair curled up over an eye, his mind at complete peace. And when he went to sleep, for the first time in quite some time... it was with a smile. A smile that remained bright even in sleep.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 05:59 PM

Raven chuckled a little bit when the mechanic...his mechanic...was out quicker than Raven has ever seen. The vampire leaned in and kissed his forehead before he too fell asleep. He had wonderful dreams of him and Rod.

---Next Evening---

Raven woke up, sitting up and stretching. The male looked around the room a little bit, glancing down at Rod. He smiled softly and then got up. The vampire went into the bathroom, almost the shutting the door all the way. He started to shower, needing to get all the sweat and other stuff that was on him from the previous night.

The vampire started to strip his clothes off, setting them in a neat pile on the floor. When he was completely naked, he stepped into the shower, and sighed as the water hit his naked body. He just stood there for a while, letting the water run down his body.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 03:36 AM

Rod's dreams, to say the least, were quite wonderful as well. Usually he did not dream, but this time he dreamed quite a bit. Dreams of what they had done... and dreams of what might be coming next.

------
Wonderful dreams, so wonderful that it was almost a shame when he finally DID wake up. He blinked a moment, looking around. Was Raven already gone? Rod frowned at this, sighing softly to himself. This was his first time, after all, with anyone at all. So... perhaps that was how it worked?

It was then he heard the shower run and blinked. Well, he knew what THAT meant! He blushed a slight, thinking to himself well, he really did need to get cleaned off himself. He could always wait for his turn in the shower but uh... well...

There was a part of him that could not resist. That part had been right yesterday, so perhaps it was now? So he slipped out of bed, and naked himself slipped towards the still open shower. He leaned against a wall a moment, content that Raven could probably hear him.

"You know," Rod commented. "You're going to use all of the hot water before I even get a chance to jump in," he teased. He was close to the shower itself now, but could not of course, see much with the steam and shower curtain in the way. He found that he really wanted to see though!

"Of course I suppose there is one solution to this," he teased, winking. The man blushed as he teased, but enjoyed it nonetheless. He certainly was on the receiving end of teasing enough times himself!

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 04:09 AM

Raven jumped a little bit when he heard his lover's voice. Though, he smirked a little bit and poked his head out of the shower. "Well then, you might just have to jump in with me," The vampire grinned, his teeth showing nicely. "Unless you're too scared. But I doubt it. Nothing scares you." The male winked and the retreated back into the shower.

He started to wash his body, his hand traveling over every surface that needed to be washed. Of course, it was basically every surface that needed to be washed. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he waited for Rod to enter the shower. [/i]Maybe the game should start now,[/i] He thought to himself as he stood under the water and let the water run down his body slowly.

{Gah..brain fart^-^;}

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 05:01 AM

Rod blushed once more, folding his arms a moment. "Too scared? not bloody likely!" he replied, and before he even really realized he was doing it slipped into the shower right behind Raven. Oh dear, this was a slight tight fit wasn't it? Yet... the view certainly was lovely! Very nice indeed!

He did indeed wonder still what game it was Raven had mentioned before. darn his curiosity! For now, Rod found himself the shampoo and body wash. "See?' he commented with a smirk. "Certainly not afraid of anything," he added, giving a slight grin. Of course, the question was... now what? There were lots of ideas in his head of course, but which was the right one? Oh dear...

In any event, Rod had a feeling this would perhaps be his most interesting shower ever...

((Haha, we all get those :P Crap, I think you passed it on to me though :P OH! I meant to ask, you have a ref for Raven? I'm practicing yaoi drawings and as tempted *laughs*))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 07:05 AM

When Raven heard Rod come into the shower, he smirked. His back was to the other, so thankfully the mechanic couldn't see his face. "Not afraid huh?" He asked and turned around. The vampire pinned the other against the wall, pressing up against him. He was staring straight and deep into Rod's eyes, only blinking when he really needed to blink.

"Maybe you should be afraid," He told him and then started to kiss his neck, pressing his hips against the other's, starting to move against him. Of course, Raven did have to pull his lips away from Rod's neck after a while because he hadn't bitten anyone lately, and he really needed the blood. There was no way that he could live off of just human food forever. After a bit, the male sighed and moved away from the other, moving Rod so that he was under the shower and Raven wasn't.

"I need to go out for a little bit. Plus, I need to go talk to my parents too," He told Rod. "I'll try and be back, but I can't promise it." The vampire smiled and kissed his lover lightly. He then got out and dried off. The dark haired male put his clothes back on and then glanced back at the shower. "I love you," He said to Rod, and then he left the bathroom.

{I don't have a picture of him. I could type up a description of him if you want me too. Or, you could just go off of the way I've described him in all the posts.}

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 08:06 AM

Such intense eyes... that was the thought that ran through Rod's mind. Of course, Raven made it really had to think afterwards, and Rod found himself in quite the compromising situation! At least, he supposed, it was in the shower! As those hips moved against him, and the kisses fluttered against him, caught against the wall with no place to go Rod found himself feeling quite flushed.

Was he afraid? Well, everything common sense wise says he should have been. He was completely at Raven's mercy here. But for some reason, he wasn't. Foolishness perhaps? or soemthing else entirely?

Even in the shower, Raven really knew how to turn the heat on. The mechanic found himself a bit breathless, so he did not expect the next part at all. It threw him for a loop honestly! "Don't make me go looking for you," Rod replied, and at the last three words his blush turned quite red and he found himself light headed again.

What did he say to that? It was only three words, but those three words sent him in a spin. In... a good way he realized. He had never heard those words before, from anyone really. "I... love you too," he replied, getting his head together as quickly as he could. As he finished the shower and got out, he had a feeling Raven was already long gone. Sighing softly to himself, he started to get dressed. Who knew three words could have such an impact?

For now, he supposed, he had best get ready at his shop. Not that folks lined up, but knowing his luck, it was building up. Hard to think about work though when your mind was really completely elsewhere...

((Okay, thanks, it should work ;) Haha, figured Id get this one last post in before bed :3))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 05:20 PM

Raven left the house and he walked down the street, thinking about Rod and everything that had happened the previous night. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he walked, though he stopped when he heard footsteps behind him. The vampire clenched his fists as he listened to the footsteps get closer and closer to him. When he could hear them almost behind him, he swung a fist around, only to get it caught by one of his friends.

"Dude, where the hell have you been? Your parents are furious and worried at the same time. Not a good combination," Raven's friend said.

Raven sighed and he dropped his hand to his side. "I kind of...found someone. He's amazing," He muttered, knowing his friend knew that he was gay. "I mean...I'd totally turn him into a vampire just so that I could spend every single second of the day with him." The male smiled a little, putting his hands in his pockets.

"No! You know the rules, Raven. You can't turn a human into a vampire without proper training and the permission from an elder!" He snapped at Raven. "And besides, I don't think your parents would exactly agree to the fact that you're gay and that you're in love...once again. With another human! They'd kill you if they knew."

Raven sighed and turned around, continuing to walk to the mansion. "Fine, then I'll move out," He said and then began to run to the mansion, not stopping when his friend called out his name.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 09:25 PM

Of course, Rod's own mind continued to be quite distracted. Even as he got his work outfit on, he still could not find himself shifting back into a work mindset. It was late so he would only be open a few hours but still...

His mind just kept drifting back towards Raven. He really was head over heels, and it had happened so quickly. He wanted to learn more about, well, everything. Raven himself... and evening antics as well. Shaking his head, he finally head over towards his shop.

Of course his assistant was there, a young woman by the name of Gadget. "Geez Roddy! Where have ya been?!?" she asked, concerned. "I've been holdin' the place down for ya but this ain't like you! I mean..."

Rod smiled. "I'm fine..." he said, and his tone had a dreamy sort of air about it.

"Er... fine? You don't even sound like you're here! We have cars to work on, radios to fix... work's been pilin' up! I mean I did what I could but you know how folks are. Free work and..." Rod nodded again.

"I know, I know. I'll do what I can. My mind is just elsewhere is all. Why don't you take the rest of the evening off, okay?"

"...You sure you're okay?" Gadget asked.

"Better than ever," he honestly replied, as he watched her pack up her gear and head home. He smiled a slight to himself, sighing softly.

Yep, smitten. But it felt very right. He hoped to himself Raven's errands would be done shortly, really shortly. Love... it felt nice. Really nice. Now he just had to finish these projects here really fast, to head back home! Oy, Gadget had not been kidding....

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2008, 04:14 AM

Raven got into the mansion and he ignored the looks of hate that he was getting. The vampire went to his parent's room and talked with them for a little while. After a bit though, they started to yell at each other about Raven sleeping away from the mansion, and in a human's house, none the less. So, he got into more trouble than he expected to get it into.

He left the room, slamming the door behind him, a couple of vases falling on the floor and breaking. As he ran up the stairs, a couple of his friends tried to stop him and calm him down. He just pushed them out of the way though and went into his room. The male grabbed a bag and started to pack clothes into it, along with some things of blood, hoping that Rod wouldn't mind.

He then left the mansion and started back towards Rod's house, his bag in his hand. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he got closer to Rod's house. The vampire though saw they lights of Rod's shop on and he smiled a little bit. He walked over and walked in. "Hey Rod," He said, smiling a little bit.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2008, 04:33 AM

Working away upon projects and such still didn't take Rod's minds off of things. Before he had been able to tell himself all he would need were his tools and projects to keep happy... but now he knew better.

He was in the middle of working upon an old pendulum clock when he heard Raven. "Oh hey Raven!" Rod replied, setting aside his tools. The mechanic slipped out from behind his work area, walking towards Raven.

"How did it all go?" he asked, hoping it was alright. "It's nice to see you here..." he admitted, blushing brightly. He knew he must look like a mess currently though, what in his mechanic's outfit, and the ACE mechanic cap on his head.

He knew Raven had not been away for as long as he had seemed, so it would have been weird to say he was missed during that time. Which he was. It just seemed a long time to Rod.

"If you can wait a moment or so I can go ahead and close up shop for the night," Rod added, since it wasn't too busy. He wanted to hold Raven or kiss him, but not yet he told himself. Poor Rod still had a bit of grease on his face he knew, and hands. He needed to clean up a slight first. Why did his job have to be so darn messy anyways?

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2008, 05:38 PM

Raven smiled a little bit and held his bag close to him. "It went alright," He said, thinking about if he should tell him or not. The vampire sighed. "I'll be outside." He then walked out of the shop and took a seat on a nearby bench, setting his bag on the ground.

One of his hands moved through his hair slowly as he thought about how to tell Rod that he was kicked out of the mansion. Maybe I should just directly tell him, The male thought as he leaned back a little bit, staring up at the moon. A soft sigh escaped his lips once more as he waited for his lover.

{Gah! Brain fart *smacks self*}

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2008, 11:01 PM

"Okay.." Rod replied with a blink, thinking to himself that it did not really look like things had gone alright. What had ACTUALLY happened Rod wondered? He did hope Raven was alright! And so it was very quickly Rod slipped off his mechanic's uniform, washed up, and proceeded to close down shop. It was pretty amazing how quickly he had all of that done actually, and walked outside looking back to normal.

"So... what really happened?" Rod asked, as he started outside. He carried that look of concern, and shook his head. "You can tell me anything you know," he added. "Or would it better to have this conversation at my place?" he asked. looking towards Raven's eyes for even a hint of what was wrong.

((Don't be so hard on yourself silleh :P Mine ain't much better > >; ))