Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 03:41 PM

One hundred years have passed since the human female, Bella, was changed into a vampire. Her and Edward moved to Alaska, as they had planned, and eventually grew attacked to the place. So they stayed. Much like his family, they received new additions to the family. First came a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, turned at age 16. The last addition to the family was your character, a boy turned at 17, much like Edward was. Never the less, they are all vegitarian. The twins adapted with surpising ease, however, your character is having quite a bit of trouble adapting, much like Jasper did. Still, he goes to school, seperating himself from everyone, with no desire to approach anyone. Until one day. A very spirited young lady, by the name of Kristin Elizabeth Walton moves to town with her uncle, who is in the army. He finds himself drawn to her, but just through hunger. Eventually, they start talking, and become good friends, though she remains blisfully unaware of what he is. Anyway, they become very close friends, and he's begining to feel more. Strange thoughts start to form in his head. Contemplations of... Changing her. Edward Cullen, who is to him what Carlisle was to Edward, sees with startling clarity whats going through his mind after Kristin comes for a visit, and warns your character not to even think of it. Sometime later, though, tragedy strikes. One fateful friday, at school, in the class that our two characters are in, a classmate pulls a gun. This student points the gun at your character. Apparently, he is aware that you aren't quite human, and it scares him, so he tries to kill you off. My character, unaware that a bullet wouldn't harm you, panic, and just as he pulls the trigger, jump in front of you, taking the bullet straight through the heart. In that instant, you nearly lose all control, and the only thing that keeps you from destroying the one with the gun is that there are people everywhere. You disarm him, and then turn your attentions to Kristin. She's already lost way to much blood, and there's no way she's going to make it. So you do the one thing you can. You pick her up and run with her, towards your home. You have every intent of having Edward change her to save her. Reluctantly, Edward does. But will Kristin be able to adapt to the life of a vampire? And will your character be able to help her? Only time will tell in this battle of blood and heart.

(The rp would start the day she moved to the school, then timeskip to the day she visits the cullen home, then to the day of the shooting.)

MY CHARACTER
Name: Kristin Elizabeth Walton (Everyone just calls her Kris)
Appearance: Kristin is a rather small girl. About 5'3'' and 110 lbs. She has cloudy, blue-gray eyes that seem always to have deep thought in their depths. She has a habit of wearing dark make-up because she thinks her eyes are boring and kind of ugly. She has a punky kind of style, and wears alot of blacks, reds, and blue jeans. You wouldn't ever catch her in a dress or skirt... Ever. She has long, wavy, thick brunette hair, with she usually wears back in a braid. As was stated before her figure is slightly unsubstantial.

Personality: Outwardly, she seems to be a very spirited, happy-go-lucky type. However, very few know of the war she fights in her heart. She's the type who will smile and say she's fine in public, whether she is or not. It takes alot for her to get truly down, but then it's hard for her to get back up. She is passionate about the things she believes in, and is a hopeless romantic. She's still waiting for prince charming. She's very creative and inclined towards the arts. She loves to sing, act, write and draw.

Bio: When Kristin was ten, her parents split. Her dad remarried. The woman he married was truly hateful to her, and constantly did whatever she could to break Kristin down. For a very long time, Kristin was more or less emotionally destroyed. Around 13, her mom passed away from a rare disease. She was heartbroken. At 15, her father died, and she was left with her step-mom for two months. Those months were hell. Then, it was revealed that she had an uncle who would take custody. She moved around alot in the last two years, and finally settled in a small town in Alaska. By that time she had learned to always smile and not let things hurt her. She's kind of hesitant to let people close to her though, because of all the times she had been hurt.

Quote: "C'est la vie. Stuff happens, so go with it!"

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 03:58 PM

Name: Shininigami (Shinn) alexander Cullen
Age turned: 17
Appearence: Shinn has long black hair that is usually pulled up into a braid that is waist length. Shinn's eyes are usually a golden colour from his family's lifestyle, but he tends to stray off once and a while.
Shinn is of adverage height for his "age" he is 6'0" and he weighs about 140 pounds. Shinn tends to wear a lot of white when he is outside in the glomy weather. but when he is at home he wears black where it would not show his extrmely pale white glittering skin.
Personality: Shinn is usually the quiet protective type, but if challenged he can be very sarcastic and cenceited if he need to get out of danger. but he is a kind "person" to humans and those of his kind.

Bio: Shinn has little memory of what had happened to him in his time as a human, but he has brief memories of his family and things from his childhood.

quote: "if life was so fair, why do roses have thorns?" and "life never stops so i kinda can't either"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 04:05 PM

Monday. The first day at a new school. Kristin had the jitters already. This could either be really bad or really good. She still kept focus, as her thinking while driving was a bad idea. Her beat up old black punchbug to vouge for that. It had various dents and chips. It was old. And it barely made the speed limit, much rather broke it. Never the less, Kristin pulled into the parking lot of her new school, ready to face the world. She grabbed her backpack and got out of the car.

Kristin headed towards the door. When she entered, everything got all quiet. People gawked at her, as though she were some zoo exhibit. "Hehe... Uh... Hiya!" She said to no one in particular as she waved a bit. After a few minutes, the stares died away, and murmers began. "Okay..." Kristin muttered to herself. She became rather self conscious as she began to walk down the hall to the office. She allowed her long brunette hair to hang down in her face, as though to hide behind.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 04:09 PM

Shinn sighed and walked into the school it was so annoying to have to have to blend in with the human's he just wasn't human. Shinn walked in getting glances from everyone around Shinn joined up with his "adopted family" the cullens and sat rather stood with them in the hallway talking about the new semester.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 04:14 PM

Kristin pushed through the crowds. She was lossed. Truly lossed. She tried to stop several students to ask if they might help her find the office, but to no avail. It seemed the they were all much too bussy for this new girl who needed a helping hand. She began to wander around, looking for a map. She couldn't find that either. Oh this was not good.

Then Kristin saw a group standing in the hall way. She made her way over to ask if they might help her out some. It wasn't until she got close that she noticed how... Beautiful they were. "Uhm... Could one of you tell me the way to the office?" She asked in quiet tone.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 04:21 PM

Shinn turned and mentally told himself not to breath. He muttered to himself in his headthis shouldn't happen she smells amazing... no I need to stay strong I will not disappoint my family shinn fakes a smile at the girl, a detattached one at that as he spoke " yes you walk straight down the hall then turn right, there you will find a door with a blue sign that says office hanging over it....sound easy enough"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM

Kristin smiled appreciatively. "Thank you very much." She said with a nod as she turned to leave. Once she was far enough away, she allowed a frown to cross over her face. The one had given her directions had had a rather put on smile. Completely insincere. So he found her bothersome like the rest of the students thus far had. Lovely. So much for good impressions on the first day.

Never the less, Kristin made her way to the office and got her schedule. They also handed her a map of the school, amongst various other things she had to get signed. So she made her way to the first class. Choir. At least she had a class she enjoyed first off. That was good.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 04:34 PM

Shinn sighed damn that's hard to resist thank gosh I didn't lose control I could have hurt her Shinn looked very unhappy and thought to himself there's only four classes to go through. Shinn walked off to science feeling very bored seeing as this was his seventh year in senior science.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 04:41 PM

Choir came and went with no problems. In fact, it had been quite interesting. People who, in the hallways, had stared and rolled their eyes at the new girl, now sat with their jaws dropped in surprise. No one had thought that a small girl like her could sing like she did. All was quiet for a few minutes, then a round of applaud.

Kristin sat down in her seat after that. Two girls approached her. Lynn, a tall, slender young woman who dressed all in black, grinned. "Wow. Small girl, big voice." Lynn said with a smirk. The other girl, a girl shorter than Lynn, but still taller than Kristin, nodded in agreement. "I'm Kaylee. And you can sing!" She said with a cheerful laugh. Kristin grinned. "I'm Kris and thanks." She said.

And so Kristin made her first two friends.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 04:53 PM

Shinn smiled glad to finally be out of his class and headed off to the next one he had a normal reaction a huge smile when he saw the girl from this morning coming down the hall he tried desperatly to hide it but there was nothing he could do so he simply turned the corner.
Shinn silently thought to himself what is up with this human I want to be around her to protect her? that's not right

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 05:03 PM

Kristin walked with Lynn and Kaylee. "Okay... So next class is... Calculus. Pleasant... Not." Kristin said with a dry chuckle. Lynn nodded. "I have the same class. At least you don't have to go it alone then!" Kaylee sighed. "I have advanced lit... See you two later." She said as she took off in the opposite direction. Kristin looked at Lynn. "Well, I guess it's into the battle field we go." Lynn nodded in agreement. They headed down the hall and entered the Calculus class.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 07:16 PM

Shinn grinned "so she's in my next class that's good"
Shinn took the short cut around and walked into the calculas class sitting in the front row the rest of the rows filled now.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 07:19 PM

Kristin and Lynn entered the class a few minutes later. Lynn took a seat while Kristin showed the teacher her schedule. Afterwards, Kristin took a seat beside Lyn, who was one seat down from Shinn.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:00 PM

Shinn smiled at the two then turned his attention to the "interesting" lesson. Which he was not at all amused by it as it usually was.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 08:01 PM

Kristin started off fine. But as they progressed further and further into the lesson, she became more and more lost. Math was not her thing. Not at all.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:19 PM

Shinn sighed as the teacher assigned the work that he had already had completed and finished his lesson, all he heard was groans from the two girls beside him.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 08:21 PM

"Ooohh... Ya know, I think do this at home..." Kristin told Lynn. Lynn nodded. "Same." Of course, when Kristin said she'd do it at home, that meant she'd stare at it for about 2 hours, get pissed off at it, and then not do it. That was just how she rolled.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:31 PM

Shinn looked over hearing kristen's thoughts he smiled "ladies do you need any help?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 09:17 PM

Lynn nodded. Kristin grinned hugely. "That would a yes. Big time. I'm lost. Completely lost. Oh! You're the guy from this morning."

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 09:20 PM

Shinn smiled "alright well it's like this" Shinn explained the whole lesson it their style of english. and then he smiled "sorry for this morning i've been tired lately"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2008, 11:39 PM

Kristin grinned. "Hey, I get it!" She said. "And this morning was no big deal." She said with a nod.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-25-2008, 12:01 AM

shinn smiled "that's great and thanks for overlooking that"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-25-2008, 12:05 AM

"Eh... Not exactly a morning person myself." She said as she finished up the last of her homework. It was easy now that she got it.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-25-2008, 08:13 PM

Shinn smiled " I know the feeling, so what's your name?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-26-2008, 02:35 AM

Kristin grinned. "Kristin. I'm Kristin" She said. "And you?" She asked.