Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 01-02-2023, 03:30 PM

I'm hoping this year will be better too. I mean, i fully expect it to be, for me at least. I have an annual pass to Disney world, my mom's planning on visiting me in April, and i'm in the process of figuring out what i wanna do for my birthday, and I'm determined to make this year's birthday better than last year.

Do you have any plans made yet?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-02-2023, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alorrena View Post
ugh, that's one of my favorite scenes. he's just brilliant.

it happens, I totally get the work/holidays time-suck combo. I think Christmas weekend was super crazy for me, and it just lent the same energy to the rest of the week, and now it's already 2023.
Big mood, very felt. I hope everything has eased up, even a little for ya!
I will be very busy over the next few months with several life changes. 2023 is definitely the year of changes for me. I welcome them fully despite my sanity being spread thin, haha.

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-02-2023, 03:35 PM

Quote:
I'm hoping this year will be better too. I mean, i fully expect it to be, for me at least. I have an annual pass to Disney world, my mom's planning on visiting me in April, and i'm in the process of figuring out what i wanna do for my birthday, and I'm determined to make this year's birthday better than last year.

Do you have any plans made yet?
Aww that's wonderful! :D take me in spirit I've never been to a Disney, would love to go someday.

What are you thinking for your birthday? :D

No, no plans yet besides getting organized haha

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-02-2023, 03:49 PM

Daisy- yeah, thankfully. My PC decided to crap out on me last wednesday, but i got it fixed thankfully, but it made me miss this week's of work (i work thursday-sunday), which kinda sucks, but it will be okay. It's definitely a good thing i have 2 jobs and the second one doesn't require me to have a working pc lol
Life changes are important and help you grow in life, i think. I think they can be uncomfortable, but they usually always end up being worth it in the end. One of my favorite quotes from... somewhere? is "In the end it will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

Ruby- I've been to both disneyland and disneyworld, and from what i remember of disneyland, they have different feels to them. Granted, the disneyland feel might be colored with nostalgia.

I'm thinking either visiting friends and family in idaho and having one of them throw me a big party (cause it's been a while since i've partied and i don't have many friends in florida who would throw a party, and i can't throw one myself until my mother in law moves out) Orrr disney and dragging my best friend with me and inviting my in laws. Though i doubt they'd go because they'd have to pay for their own tickets. But i'm getting my best friend and annual pass in like... march, maybe. or i'll just buy her ticket for my birthday if we go. I lean more towards the idaho trip than the disney trip, because i miss idaho a lot.

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 04:14 PM

Aww going to disney with your best friend would be such a fun birthday! :3

I'd want to go to disneyland not disneyworld lol I can't do florida anymore.
And my mom went to disneyland as a teen/young adult so that would be fun memories for her (cuz I'd definitely go with her lol)

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2023, 06:23 PM

I'm heading to Universal Studios next month with my sister, I can't wait!

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 06:28 PM

Oh fun! :D What are you most excited to see? :3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM

I'm definitely 100% going just to see the Harry Potter stuff, lol.

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 06:31 PM

I was totally thinking about that xD If I was gonna go that's what I'd want to see xD What house are you?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-02-2023, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Daisy- yeah, thankfully. My PC decided to crap out on me last wednesday, but i got it fixed thankfully, but it made me miss this week's of work (i work thursday-sunday), which kinda sucks, but it will be okay. It's definitely a good thing i have 2 jobs and the second one doesn't require me to have a working pc lol
Life changes are important and help you grow in life, i think. I think they can be uncomfortable, but they usually always end up being worth it in the end. One of my favorite quotes from... somewhere? is "In the end it will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
Whewww, I am glad they got it fixed relatively quickly.
I agree, I just hate adapting to so many at once. I am leaving my first ever apartment and moving to a new area a littler further from my mother. This is setting us up for the big out of state move in a few years.
I am leaving my job as of tomorrow and start a new one in a few weeks. It is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I see it as: "If I don't try it out, I won't know if I am a good fit. If it doesn't work out, at least you tried!"
My boyfriend keeps trying to keep my anxiety at bay.

I love that quote. I think it is from a less than stellar person, but it doesn't change the validity of the statement. Change is meant to be uncomfortable, and change is hard.

Are you having any planned life altering changes this year?

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2023, 06:52 PM

Dang, been so busy. T_T

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 06:54 PM

VELV!!!! So nice to see you Lovely avi!

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-03-2023, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyKeehl View Post
Whewww, I am glad they got it fixed relatively quickly.
I agree, I just hate adapting to so many at once. I am leaving my first ever apartment and moving to a new area a littler further from my mother. This is setting us up for the big out of state move in a few years.
I am leaving my job as of tomorrow and start a new one in a few weeks. It is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I see it as: "If I don't try it out, I won't know if I am a good fit. If it doesn't work out, at least you tried!"
My boyfriend keeps trying to keep my anxiety at bay.

I love that quote. I think it is from a less than stellar person, but it doesn't change the validity of the statement. Change is meant to be uncomfortable, and change is hard.

Are you having any planned life altering changes this year?
Uh, hopefully my mother in law moves out and my husband's and my gf and her son can move in with us. but other than that, not really. Unless my mother in law doesn't move, then we're moving. i can only live with my hubby's mom for only so long, and i've already reached that point. so i'm ready to not live with her again.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 01-03-2023, 12:59 AM

It was a pleasure, everyone. Happy Holidays!