R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-02-2023, 02:32 PM

Haha I love that! She sounds like a DJ too xD Do you have any pics of her you could post?

They always want what they can't have xD

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-02-2023, 03:48 PM

definitely a DJ we like to have little dance parties in our living room to streaming music festivals, so she's party by proximity.

man isn't that true! i want the one i caaan't haaaave and it's driving me maaad

i have a bunch of good ones, i'm gonna put them under a spoiler because i don't remember the image spam rule offhand

MeowX

Sleebey... she long... how is that even comfortable??

we call her "limbus" because she's always sticking out her limbs like this, i don't... i don't know why she does it but i'm glad she's getting her yoga in.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAT?? THIS CRIMINAL HAS BEEN CAUGHT ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS CLIMBING INTO THE HUMAN SINK AND GETTING TOTALLY SOPPING WET WHILE TRYING TO DRINK OUT OF THE FAUCET DESPITE HAVING A PERFECTLY GOOD CLEAN WATERBOWL. BE ON GUARD.

cats and boxes, right? she's found every possible way to use our coffee table/footrest combo

blep.... Handsome lady. irresistible forbidden belly floof.

i am very grateful she's totally uninterested in chewing my succulents. i am not grateful, however, that she likes to squimmy into any tiny available space on the windowsill and sometimes almost knocks over my succulents.

very grainy picture of her when she was itty bitty bumpkis. see how long she's gotten from the first pic?? that's a Maine Coon trait, they start out smaller than normal with giant paws and ears, and they gradually grow longer instead of bigger/heftier like normal cats. she's a literal longcat.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 01-02-2023 at 03:51 PM..

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 04:18 PM

Omg she is PRECIOUS thank you for so many pics!!! I love her. And your commentary is amazing as always xD I'll have to get some pics of Timmy uploaded later when I'm more with it lol

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-02-2023, 04:36 PM

i bet she would love you too! especially with those cat ears >:3

yessss show me the Timmy!!

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 04:53 PM

I have so many pics of him but here these are more recent :3

SPOILERX

He loves hims cubby

And hims basket

Teefs! He has an adorable lil black freckle on his inner lip x3

Feets! (he's laying on an amazon bag on the bed because it crinkles and its warm and he demands it stay there so it does because we are nothing but obedient can openers xD)

Him with our pressies

Got him some christmas presents and he loves them~

This was just last night, he's laying on my lap~

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-02-2023, 05:01 PM

ohhhhhhh awwww!!!! i made inhuman noises, he is so cute. his little eyes look so happy when they're closed!

amazon bags and boxes are so irresistible, i swear they have cats working in the warehouses.

did he unwrap his presents himself? so cute he's sitting at the table with them like a human

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 05:14 PM

Aww that makes me happy x3 He's such a cutie! Its nice to see him happy~
When I first saw him he ran up to the glass and stuck his foot right on it and cocked his head slightly like "take me home now?" ;3;

haha they must adding catnip when they humans aren't looking too

We tried to get him to, thus why they're loosely wrapped in tissue paper lol He chews up boxes and bubble mailers and tissue paper, but when we give him tissue paper he's like nah fam don't want that!

Oh I forgot the pic where he put one in his bowl!

SPOILERX

And one of him playing with it

I also have some videos! :D

https://i.imgur.com/cOCZQd2.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/fgFnb0d.mp4

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-02-2023, 05:51 PM

awwwww so cuuuute!!! the toy in the food dish is so cute, like thank you for bringing me dinner! i will save my leftovers for later

R u b y

Old 01-02-2023, 05:54 PM

I'm just glad it was the dry food