Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-12-2011, 04:06 AM

Name: Noah petterson
Race: werebear
Personality: he use to be fun loving and quiet yet now he is slightly distant with people and never let anyone close
Bio: Everything in his life was perfect for a long time. he had a best friend and school was fine even though he got bullied sometimes. Then at the begining of his freshman year of high school something happened. On a camping trip with his family he was attacked by a bear but not any bear a werebear. After the attack he knew he couldnt' go home so he just ran. But now he feels like he can come back for a little while since he is being chased by some were hunters.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-12-2011, 08:40 AM

Name- Mercy
Age- unknown
Race- unknown... mutated angel
Bio- http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-trackers.html

Palmoun

Old 11-12-2011, 03:35 PM

Noah sighed as he slowly stepped onto a sidewalk and headed into his old hometown. He hadn't been here in such a long time and he wondered how everything changed. Yet he knew he could never be apart of this place again. He was to much of a threat to anyone here. But he couldn't just forget about this place. he had to come back and visit even if he knew that he might kill someone. Heading down the sidewalk he watched as people walked their dog and couples holding hands and friends running around. A pain shot threw him as he thought about his own friend. She probably thought he was dead just like all the others. Sighing as he headed down the road, his feet moving on their own he thought of her. Mercy. Before he knew it he stood infront of her house and wondered what she was doing now.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-12-2011, 04:20 PM

Mercy whimpered as she was hit and sent tumbling down the stairs before just laying flat on her back at the bottom of them. Ever since her friend had vanished those years before her life had just seemed to get worse and worse. Her parents had been dead for quite some time even before Noah vanished though her aunt and uncle weren't mean to her until after he vanished... they had worried that the boy would get in their way. Over the years her uncle had messed with her genetic makeup and changed her in so many ways that it hurt. She was no longer aloud to go to school and she no longer had any friends. Her aunt and uncle were always mean to her and beat her almost every day and would ocasionally starve her when they weren't messing with her DNA. She had many bruises and scars though only one wish... she wished that Noah was back to help her and hopefully save her from her new guardians.

(what do you think?)

Palmoun

Old 11-12-2011, 04:29 PM

((I like it))

Noah stared at the house and was just going to go when he heard something. It was the sound of someone falling down some stairs. Most people would never be able to hear it but to him it was as clear as day to his bear ears. Walking over to the door he listened quietly for a little while and then found he couldn't resist the one thing he knew he should never do. He knocked on the door. After he did that he wasn't sure what he was suppose to do. How was he going to talk to her after leaving for so long. Yet the want to see her over run that and he waited to see if she was here or not.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-12-2011, 05:20 PM

A moment went by filled with silence before Mercy's uncle told her to go to her room and she did so quickly before the man came to answer the door. "Yes how may I help you?" he asked leaning against the door frame looking at Noah with his arms crossed wondering why he was here since he didn't think he had ever seen him before. He glanced back over his shoulder to make sure that Mercy had left and was pleased to see that she had... he didn't need anyone seeing her in the shape she was in.

Palmoun

Old 11-12-2011, 05:27 PM

Noah looked up at him and intantly he could smell blood on his hands and medicine. He hated it more then anything else and he looked at him. "sir, I am with child protective services and here to check how you are doing with Mercy. If you so kindly let me in we wont have any trouble. I would like to speak to her personally." he said simply and knew he wouldt go against him. The years being away had changed him in many ways and even though he was 19 he had a sort of timeless look to him and made him look older then he did. He then looked at him in the eyes, "I will only be here for a few minutes, this is just a check up but if you wont allow me to come in I will have to call my boss and ask them to take her away from here." he said as he looked at him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-12-2011, 05:34 PM

The male paused thinking some though stepped out of the door way. "We've never had anyone come before and we have never been warned or anything... she's in her room... she just fell down the stairs a little bit ago so she may be rattled, she's so clumsy you know." the male said then thought for a moment. "How rude of me, my name is Sirow Luis, and yourself sir?" he asked politely hoping not to get in trouble now... he didn't really feel like it right now anyway.

Palmoun

Old 11-12-2011, 05:59 PM

Noah nodded as he headed into the room and looked at him, "it is a new police we have. We need to come and check on the kids now every once in a while." he said and his eyes studied him when he said she fell. He had every right to be curious about him and if she actually did fall down the stairs. He then look his hand and shook it slightly, "it is nice to met you. I am mr, netwon. James newton." he said and you couldn't even tell that it was a lie. He had gotten so use to making up names to stay hiden that a lie was second nature to him. He then looked around the house for a moment and then back at him, "could you point me to her room?" he asked since he had to make himself look like he didn't know everythig aboutthis house already.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-12-2011, 06:06 PM

"Ah okay well her room is this way Mr. Netwon." Sirow said softly before leading Noah to his neices' room hoping she had gotten herself cleaned up before this man would talk to her... she knew what would happen if she messed up in any way.

Palmoun

Old 11-12-2011, 09:10 PM

Noah followed him and and smield when he saw the door to Mercys room. It looked like any other and he then nodded when he heard Sirow. "thank you, sir, now then I hope this wont take long." he said and then opend the door, heading inside before he closed it behind him. Right away he spotted her and he couldn't help but stare. She looked different now yet he could tell it was Mercy from a mile away. His mind went blank and he found he wasn't sure what to say to her at all. It had been so long he wasn't even sure if she would recognize him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 06:56 PM

Mercy was just sitting on her bed, one of the only things in her small room, and crying horribly but quietly with her head burried in her arms that were wrapped around her legs. Bruises were clearly visible through her tattered clothes and there was a spot on the back of her head from where she had hit one. Slowly she calmed some and lifted up her head when she heard the door open and looked at Noah. Her eyes then grew wide and before she knew it she was up and hugging him tightly and starting to cry again. "OH NOAH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! Where have you been?! It's been SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible without you!" she sobbed though her voice was weak and broken and you could tell she had cried allot recently and probably even screamed.

(sorry it took me so long XP I went to the party and ended up staying the night X3 but it was tunes of fun!!!)

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2011, 07:18 PM

((as long as you had fun it is okay))

Noah frowned when he saw her and knew that something was wrong. No one should look like that even after falling down the stairs. Though when she came over to him he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as she cried. "sorry, but I had to leave for a while now I wish I hadn't." he said as he held her close to him and then picked her up into his arms. He headed over to her bed and sat down on the bed with her. "what happened?" he asked as he looked at her worried.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 07:29 PM

Mercy suddenly went quiet and looked at the door then around then back to Noah tears still filling her eyes though she was very quiet and she had pure fear about her. She shook some then stared at the door then at him. "I... I... I... can we please go somewhere out to talk?." she whispered to Noah and it was clear that she was too scared to talk where her aunt and uncle could have a chance on hearing her... if they did she could be dead within hours.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2011, 07:40 PM

Noah looked at her and could tell that she was afraid of something. He could guess who she was afraid of and he simply then nodded. "sure, but when we head out of this room act like you dont know me. Your uncle thinks I am from the child protective services." he said as he looked at her and then stood up. As he looked at her he knew he wans't going to leave her like this. He then headed towards the door and smiled at her, "come on, just play along." he said and then opened the door. He saw her uncle just a little ways away and smiled, "sir, if you dont mind I would like to take Mercy out for lunch. She seems a little on edge and I would like to talk with her while she is calm." he said as he looked at him and sounded nothing like the noah that had talked to Mercy a moment ago.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 07:57 PM

Mercy nodded then fallowed Noah closely though when she saw her uncle she looked down at the ground nervously. "Of course Mr. Netwon." Sirow said softly and gave Noah a slight smile though when he looked at Mercy she shrank away some... there was just a look in his eyes she could see that just told her that he wasn't going to let her get away with this.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2011, 08:18 PM

Noah nodded and then headed towards the door. He listened to make sure that she was following him and also made sure to keep a eye on her uncle as he walked. When he got to the door he opened it and smiled at Mercy and her uncle. "we will only be out for a little while." he said and once Mercy was out the door he closed it. Taking her hand into his he lead her away from there. Once they were at a park he looked at her, "we should be far enough away." he said as he looked at her and hoped she would tell him what was going on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 08:51 PM

Once they were out of the house and at the park Mercy broke down and started to cry. "They are so mean to me Noah! After you left they started to hurt me and... other things... I'm not the same girl I was those years ago Noah... they... they changed my DNA and they forced me to quit school. I've tried to get away several times already but they know how to find me... I've tried to find you almost every time I went out... I thought maybe if I looked hard enough I could find the answer... but really I've never gotten better... Noah... they're trying to kill me I just know it." she said then hugged Noah again. "Please help me Noah, I can't take it anymore!" she cried and was really scared to go back home now.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2011, 09:01 PM

When noah heard her a growl came from him and he then wrapped his arms around her. "I am not the same as i was before either. But I will help you, I am not going to let them hurt you anymore." he said as he held her close to him and let her cry. He would stay close to her and if they tried to do anything else he would attack them. He would let the bear he was inside go wild onthem. "I am so sorry for leaving you." he said to her softly and held her closer to him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 09:25 PM

"What happened to you? I can tell you're different but how? I know you're the same Noah I knew those years ago but what happened?" Mercy asked softly really curious since she just couldn't put her finger on it... she coudln't really tell what was different with him though just knew there was something off... he even said he was different.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2011, 09:36 PM

NOah sighed when he heard her and looked down at her, "i could explain it to you but I am not sure if you would believe me or want to believe me. But lets just say I am not normal anymore." he said as he looked at her. He then pulled her closer to him, "but here is some thing I can tell you, I am not going to let you go back to that house and if you do I am going to come with you." he said as he looked at her and kept her close to him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 09:58 PM

"I would believe you no matter what Noah... though I also don't think that you would or could believe everything that they have done to me... but I understand if you don't want to tell me" Mercy said softly though smiled at him some when she heard him. "Thank you so much... but how are you gonna get me out? You told him you were from Child Protective Survices but you don't actually have the form saying that you can take me." she asked softly a nd worriedly knowing that her uncle wouldn't let her leave unless there was an actual form included... and even at that he would probably take her meds and that really wouldn't be good... she didn't want Noah to see what they really did to her... how they actually changed her... she just hoped this worked out right for all of them.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2011, 10:25 PM

Noah looked at her, "later we can see who had the more unbelieveable story." he said as he looked at her and then smirked. "one good thing about traveling around is that you gain a lot of stuff that you never thougth you would need." he said as he looked at her. He then took her hand into his and started to lead her down the road. "I just have to grab a few things from my room in the motel down the street and we should be able to get you out of there. Even if he doesn't let you go I have other ways of getting people to do what I want." he said as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 10:57 PM

"Okay." Mercy said softly though then paused for a second and held her stomach groaning a bit. "Could we maybe go to the doctors or something after we get my stuff?" she asked as she looked at Noah and smiled slightly though you could tell she was in pain and quite a bit of it... though she had gotten good at hiding it... so good that she didn't even really notice.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2011, 11:02 PM

When Noah was hte pain on her face he instantly picked her up into his arms and started to carry her. "how about if I get the papers and leave you at the motel. That way if your uncle doesn't like this he cant take you back." he said as he looked at her in his arms. "after that I will take you to a doctor right away and make sure that your okay. I know a guy who is right for the job." he said as he looked at her and kept her close to him. He carried her as if she weighted nothing yet he looked like he didn't have the muscle to do it.