Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-04-2015, 08:48 PM

Seeing Norian return with what they needed for a fire Zeelith and Sita both smiled at the small male. Zeelith moved to then start the fire, and the druid pranced over to Norian's side for a second. Smiling she looked him over and then giggled. "You are quite short. I thought all men were tall and scarey. You and Kanza are not." she stated in a happily, matter of fact voice. Brushing her long white hair out of her face she then turned her gaze to Zeelith. The elven woman still needed healing even if she was too stubborn to admit it. Turning her gaze back to the blonde the druid nodded. "You and Kanza should go bathe in the waters." Sita said and then pranced over to Zeelith's side.

Taking the black skinned female's hand, she led the elf to the edge of the water. Sitting down, Zeelith allowed Sita to remove the cape and reveal her ripped and bleeding back. Sita's face held worry and sadness as the elven woman just kept staring down at the water. "I barely feel pain anymore. Its alright." Zeelith breathed gently and lifted her head to meet Sita's eyes. The druid shook her head and then moved to fill the leaf with water. The elf willingly drank the water and watched as her wounds glowed green with the soft touch of Sita upon her. The wounds slowly closed and when she was done the druid moved to face her blood spattered friend. She had wiped the blood from her lips that came from kissing a few wounds and looked at the elven maiden's face.

Without meaning too, Kanza brought up many painful memories of the past for her dear friend. Zeelith was a strong person, due to her will and up bringing, but even she was affected by the painful memories of the past. Of all that was lost, and all that was sacrificed. All of it from the curse placed on her family line. It was the reason she prefered to be an assassin, and didn't use her magic much. "You should bathe." Sita said softly pulling Zeelith out of her thoughts. Nodding the woman stood and smiled at Sita. "I will soon. Let the men bathe first. I will find us food."

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-04-2015, 10:26 PM

norian and kanza happily dip into the healing waters to cleanse their mind and body. kanza looks to the sky and smiles "heh, my apologies for getting you wrapped up in all of this, it was never my intention to put you in danger."
Norian returns the smile and reply "It wouldn't be the first time, and i can guarentee it won' be the last, you're my best friend Kanza, I'd follow you to hell and back, singing our song of triumph along the way."
This comment catches Kanza's attention "Norian...you haven't sang at all since i found you at the tavern...why?"
norians expression drops, immediately regretting his statement "i just...it hasn't felt right...not yet..."
Sensing his friends distress kanza decides to seize the moment "so, that sita eh? pretty cute wouldn't you agree?"
Norians face reddens as he pouts, looking angrily at Kanza. "Oh yeah, and your wife's not half bad either."

one violent splash fight later the two boys exit the water and regroup with the others.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-05-2015, 01:46 AM

Zeelith had Sita sit and watch over the area as she left from the hollow. She returned with a few rabbits and a squirrl that she had caught by throwing her daggers. Moving to the now started fire she cleaned the animals and began to roast them on a spit. Humming softly, Sita had created a simple herb blend to rub on the meat as it roasted. Then as the boys got up and out of the lake the girls headed to the waters. "The meal is cooking, and your clothes are laid out." zeelith said and Sita smiled and waved at the boys while the passed. Then laughing Sita pushed Zeelith into the waters and jumped in after her.

Goofing off and splashing each other was fun, and helped lighten Zeelith's spirits. Grabbing Sita's horns playfully she gave them a little tug this way and that when the druid tried to come at her. "No fair!" Sita whined while laughing and when the elf let go she then tackled her tall friend into the water. Moving she then helped wash Zeelith's back and long hair and Zeelith returned the favor and even helped with her antlers. Once finished they got out of the lake and headed back over to the camp site to dry off and check on their food.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-05-2015, 04:28 AM

sitting at the campsite when Zeelith and Sita arrive the two men appear distracted, almost entranced, completely lost in thought.
moments pass and finally kanza realizes everyone was there. "oh I'm sorry" he smiles "i was...remembering how many enemies I've made over the years, all the little things that may just...come back to bite us." hand over his heart with tattoos glowing softly. "I'm confident we can fix all of our problems."
Norian clears his throat, biting his thumb as he speaks "So, i've been thinking...Kanza and I cannot live in our kingdom anymore...and we cannot live in yours..." pausing to take a breath he whistles a brief tune, his voice taking the form of a symphony the forest comes to life, flowers blooming and rustling in the wind. "in order for me and Kanza to have any home, Tetaken is going to need a revolution"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-05-2015, 09:45 AM

Zeelith looked at the men as they came from their thoughts. Hearing Kanza's words as she pulled on her actual clothes that she had worn in the war. Adjusting her skirts before sitting down, she shook her head. "A cleansing more like it." she said and her eyes narrowed as she looked at the two men. "The Callith wont let it stand much longer. You forget your king killed my mother, the former Queen in an unfair fight. He had her ambushed. My sister will have revenge. She will kill every last male of Tetaken." the elf said and Sita glanced over and then looked away, she moved to tend to the food, after her hand had brushed her aweful nasty scar before focusing on serving the food. Zeelith's eyes held knowing as she glanced to the druid, and then moved her gaze back to the men again. "You may be able to stay in our capital Mali for a time, since you have aided me. But it will be a shot in the dark. I just wouldn't stand anywhere near your old kingdom for now. It will be destroyed soon." she said and accepted the food from Sita. Nodding to the men she ate the rabbit slowly, her gaze on the water as she stared through the fire. Her sister's forces were mustering, and their extended family from across the sea would be arriving soon. Tetaken wouldn't stand much longer at all. A month, two if they were lucky.

Sita then frowned and bowed her head to the men after she got done eating and closed her eyes tightly. "I'm sorry that I'm still scared of you two!" she said suddenly and Zeelith put a hand on her shoulder. "I was betrayed last time I healed a man. I'm sorry I'm still nervous and quiet." the druid girl said honestly and looked up at them with her white eyes.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-06-2015, 02:20 AM

Norian giggles and scratches at his cheek, trying to play cute but kanza just stares at the woman blankly. "Sita" he says softer than anything he's said up to this point. "You and Zeelith are the only people in this world me and Norian can call allies right now. We won't try to hurt you, We will never willingly betray you, you are our companion, our friend...we're like a family."
now everyone stares blankly at Kanza, and how extremely out of character that was.
"kanza is something wrong?" asks Norian.
"no..." kanza mumbles

The sound of explosions echo through the forest.

"...at least not yet."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-06-2015, 02:54 AM

"One weird and messed up family." Zeelith said to lighten up the mood as explosions were heard in the distance. She knew that no one could enter this area without a druid, and almost all the druids were with her people, fighting the war. The kingdom of men had greatly hurt the forest and animals, and that gave the druids just as much incentive for revenge as the elves. Sita smiled and nodded a little before settling back down. "We will be safe here for the night. We should take turn on watch, rotating so everyone can sleep." the elven women offered and then stood and stretched. Grabbing her cloak she pulled it over her features and grabbed her daggers. "I will keep first watch. Try and sleep." she said and nodded to them and walked over to the entrance. There was only one way in, so it wasn't much to watch for. Choosing the large tree that greeted you at the entrance of the clearing from the tunnel the elf scaled the tree expertly and perched in the tree, out of sight, but could see the entire entrance. Situating herself for a long night of watch she sighed softly. These two bugs were odd, that's for sure.

Sita was a bit uncomfortable that Zeelith left to go watch. But as the elf left one of the large bucks came and laid next to her. Smiling happily she nuzzled the beast and snuggled into it happily. Animals always knew how to calm her kind, and were such beautiful creatures. She then turned her gaze to the two men across from her. "Rest will be good for your healing bodies." she said lightly, to hopefully urge them to rest. She herself would doze off within time against her deer friend.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-06-2015, 08:03 PM

Laying awake restless Kanza looks over to see Norian sleeping like a rock, smirking he looks around and decides to do a little late night exploration, doing his best to avoid drawing zeeliths attention he wanders off into the distance, exploring and searching, for what? even he didn't know.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-10-2015, 05:46 AM

Zeelith was perfectly fine keeping watch into the night. This was something she was used to, trained for even. Sighing as she watched the nocturnal animals run around and do cute things she caught an odd movement out of the corner of her eye. Seeing Kanza moving in the night she raised an eyebrow and moved down the tree. Following silently she then tapped the male on the shoulder and looked at him. "What are you doing little imp?" she asked seriously.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-10-2015, 06:53 AM

Kanza yips and crashes to the ground, raising his arms in defense "Z-zeelith?" clearing his throat he puts his arms behind his head "oh i was just..." deciding there was no use in playing cool his tone turns serious "I couldn't sleep...So much has changed since we've met, my mind just won't stop spinning, my body feels restless...i feel like i need answers and i won't be able to feel at peace until i get them..." he sits up and crosses his legs, hands in his lap taking a deep breath and softly whistling a tune the surrounding forest appears to glow for brief moment. "would you believe i was saposta be a bard? That's where i met Norian, apparently my voice 'is absolutely repulsive' heheh" sliding his fingers across his lips he gives a happy smirk "but i did retain a trick or two from my time there."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-11-2015, 06:51 AM

Raising an eyebrow as Kanza fell to the ground, she met his gaze and then rolled her eyes. Such a silly imp. Folding her arms as he began to speak, she watched as he gave up on trying to form a bluff on the spot. Hearing his words she slowly moved to kneel in front of the male as she listened to him babble on. He obviously was feeling uneasy since he didn't seem to shut up. Nodding as she listened to his words, she smirked. "I figured as much. Bards just don't befriend soldiers on a whim. Its not their style." she said smartly. Chuckling she then sighed and looked over to the two sleeping heavily besides the fire. "I saved Sita. She was being slowly being tortured to death. I saved her and she stayed by my side until she would repay her debt, but soon she just chose to stay because we became close friends." she said softly and looked back at him.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-12-2015, 05:16 AM

closing his eyes and taking a deep breath kanza replies "ah yes..i couldn't help noticing the extent of her torture..." he scoffs and looks away "Tetaken is full of scum, everyone is out for their own interests because that is how they are raised, they are raised to believe in order to better yourself others must pay the price, I know this..and still i'm so selfish..." hiding his face and laughing faintly. "even now, I-"
the sound of leaves rustling and branches snapping in the distance interupts kanza and making him jump to his feet, a jolt of pain from the wound he thought had healed. "Nnggg! oww" stumbling back into zeelith.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-16-2015, 06:43 PM

Zeelith nodded hearing his words and couldn't help but agree. His kingdom was full of scum, raised on the notion that taking advantage of everything was their true motive and method to get what they wanted. It was sick considering all of the pain they put their fellow comrades threw for their own gain. Hearing his words, she was a bit surprised as he was about to continue but then was startled into standing. As he fell she opened her arms and caught him gently, looking down at him with a bit of laughter in her eyes. Another large buck walked into the clearing and bowed its head to them before going to the waters to take a drink. Chuckling softly she smiled down at Kanza. "Its alright the buck wont bite." she said with a bit of teasing in her voice. She then brushed his hair out of his face and fixed his shirt a bit as he righted himself. "If you keep tweeking it, it wont heal fully and become a ghost pain." she explained lightly.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-16-2015, 11:14 PM

Kanza looks to her curiously, a hint of red on his cheeks as he said softly "you're...very knowledgable, I'm still a little jumpy...I don't feel safe...I just can't seem to rest, I can't" lightly shaking Kanza grips his shoulders, gently shivering he tries to gain his composure, suddenly biting down on his index finger. "it's a bad habit" Kanza explains. "It helps me relax, and makes it easier to concentrate...Norians a lot worse" he smiles before adding "I didn't know if you could feel it so I reisted as long as I could."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-16-2015, 11:40 PM

Zeelith felt a smirk pulled at the corner of her lips, as he spoke about her knowledge and resting. Watching him bite his index finger and shiver she reached out and patted his head. Such a silly little imp. "Anxiety. Its natural when in a situation such as this, hiding, on the run. I used to experience it when I was young. I used to stroke this small amulet my aunt gave me." she said lightly and pulled from a pocket a beautiful gold amulet with a jade carved figure of the goddess on a throne. Handing to to the male she sighed softly and chuckled. "I would hope I am knowledgable. I was trained ever since I was 3 to be taught all there is to be known about my kins past, present, and future. The role I had to take over demands me to be calm, analyzing, and knowledgable. As well as deadly when needed." she explained lightly. She didn't want to go into detail if it bored the boy, which it probably did. From what she knew his kingdom had no religion, no gods, so nothing to ground them. Where as her people were deeply rich in culture and religion, though few people outside of her kingdom knew of that. Even though she wasn't the most religious head priestess that the Callith ever had, she was still deeply rooted in it. "I am curious though, did your kingdom have gods or religion?" she asked with curiosity.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-17-2015, 08:05 AM

with a smile kanza laughs "Hundreds! every time a leader is overthrown a new religion becomes 'official' but nobody REALLY cares." shrugging he adds "I follows 2 separate deities myself, first being Valos, blade of the divine, the spell blades deity. and the second being Monoros, the bardic deity." he smiles and scratches the back of his head "while i'm not quite a diehard follower i do practice their beliefs and in turn they give me strength." he runs his fingers cross his many tattoos "one would be surprised just how much work goes into making your sword shiny and your tongue sharp, hehehe" chuckling as he takes a seat on a nearby rock. "how about you? what makes you kick, so to speak?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-17-2015, 08:17 AM

Interested Zeelith nodded to his words. Pulling out a small little leather bound journal, the elf wrote down the names and then slipped it back under her furs that she was wearing. Smiling slightly at his last comment she sighed and leaned back a bit. Her lips turned into a bit of a line at the flashbacks of bad memories of moments gone wrong. "Well I am Head Priestess, so I am deeply rooted in our culture. Mathus, goddess of war, was the one who blessed and cursed the royal Callith blood line. To her my family owes everything. But we also follow her lover, Bellos, goddess of love and prosperity. I myself was lead more to become nuetral though after years of war. I still worship, and still am of faith... Its just." she stopped mid sentence and looked down. Her eyes glazing over with pain filled memories of all she had lost. Her hand slowly moving to rest on her stomach, a small pain running through her being from where the pain once was. Looking up she met his eyes and put on a fake smile. "One must pay a great deal to be the left hand of the Queen. Some more then others. What drives me now is the promise I made to my aunt... Plus I must protect Sita." she said, smoothing over her faltering and brushing her twilight hair behind her ear. Looking over the still and beautiful waters where the buck drank she tried to shove those memories behind her fore front mindset. I can't let these things out again... I must not falter. I must lead.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-18-2015, 12:40 AM

kanza looks to the woman with a skeptical glance, then closing his eyes and letting out a deep sigh "Lying to yourself accomplishes nothing Zeelith." looking up at her with dull emotionless eyes he adds "Face the facts, we are weaklings in the grand scheme of things, we cannot know what the future holds and by all means our lives could end at any second." he clears his throat before proceeding "I can feel the pain in your voice, i can see the smile you had to force, and i can sense the pain hiding within your eyes." standing once more he pulls his sword and extends it out infront of him. "I am not smart, at least not how you would think." swinging it to the left a spark of blue appears for a brief moment "However if there's one thing i have learned from the spellblades and the bards." swinging the sword to the right his tattoos light up as a burst of aura shoots outward before gently fading away. "That in order to be strong, you must hold no regret, you must be willing to throw away your past in order to strive towards the future!" spinning the sword in his hand his left eye gradually shines brighter and brighter, his blue aura radiating like a raging torrent. "Zeelith, it's obvious to the both of us, our fate is intertwined, The past is done and gone, We must work together and carve our own destiny." his hand snaps around the hilt, gripping it tightly as the aura begins to engulf the blade. Gritting his teeth he announces "This is my soul, this is my heart, This is-!" thrusting the sword upwards a blast of light shoots from the blade, piercing the canopy above them and flying into the sky like a flare. Aura whirling around him like a tornado, his sword emits an enchanting glow, pulsating with power kanza appears to stumble attempting to move forward, looking to zeelith he gives a faint smile, presenting the glowing sword in front of him "This...is my sword, the blade of rending, My most powerful spell channels half of my soul into my sword. The spell blades oath demands this weapon is only shown to your most bitter of enemies." he gives a lighthearted smile as he carefully sheathes the weapon. "Or~" the blades energy visibily returning to kanza ever so slowly. "It is to be shown...to your most trusted of allies." giving a weak chuckle as he falls back, landing on the grass sitting upright, before falling to his back and saying. "i pray you'll never have to see that sword again, but at the same time....i can guarantee you will."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2015, 01:48 AM

Zeelith's eyes narrowed as Kanza called her out on her pains of the past. He didn't know what she lost, what would always haunt her for her entire life. Biting back her will to snap at him, she listened with an open mind. Shaking her head lightly she then watched as he drew his sword. The glowing magics that flowed from him was impressive, and her own skin prickled as she watched his tattoos and eyes glow. It was as if her own magics stirred and wished to flow forth from her body, and she felt the power stirring within her being. As the extremely bright energy pierced the sky, she watched as it stopped and slowly moved to the imps body again. As he fell back onto the ground breathlessly, she felt touched, but yet at the same time alienated her more from him. Chuckling she shook her head and looked down at him, tucking her hair behind her ear. "You have no sense of the word 'subtle' do you imp?" she teased lightly. Reaching out she traced a tattoo along his collarbone with interest. Moving her hand away she then shook her head again. "I am touched you trust me so, though I trust you, I don't wish to burden you with my beliefs and memories." she said lightly and sat back, looking across the lake once more. Looking at her black hands, she closed them into fists as she knew that the time was soon to end this war, with her own strength, and sadly she couldn't do it the way she wanted to last time that got her into this mess.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-18-2015, 02:57 AM

Kanza chuckles, looking at the elf woman as she traced the tattoo along his collar. "i hope you don't mind" he says as he slides his hand over her arm, feeling the warmth radiate off of each glyph. "we should probably get back to the camp before the others notice" smiling sweetly he stands and begins to walk with her. "thank you big imp, i feel much more at ease now." he laughs, giving her a pat on the lower back, dangerously close to her bottom.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2015, 03:41 AM

Chuckling softly she shook her head and watched with soft interest as his hand ran up her arm, along all those white tribal tattoos. Zeelith then stood and moved towards the camp with him, her eyebrow raising in question as he patted her lower back. What caught her attention more was him calling her big imp. "You watch yourself imp." she threatened teasingly and pushed him lightly away. Arriving at the camp, she smiled seeing Sita holding out plates of food for each of them. Accepting them Zeelith sat next to the druid and allowed the woman to hum and add more braids to her hair while she ate. Once everyone was done eating, she looked over to Sita and met her eyes. A knowing look glanced between them. "She will arrive soon." Sita said softly and Zeelith looked to the two males with a bit of worry flickering in her eyes. "Alone?" the elven woman asked but heard the sounds of approaching steps and knew that her question had been answered. "Stand up, don't make eye contact. And bow when in her presence." Zeelith hissed softly to the men and pulled them to their feet. Sita moved to straighten their looks up a bit and Zeelith turned to the entrance. Her sister appeared on her black war horse, her skin pure white moonlight, with jet black tribal tattoos covering her body. Her hair was that of pure gold and her eyes that of twilight purple. The Queen Zeenith was the exact opposite of Zeelith, and yet a part of her, for they were twins. The Queen was accompanied by 2 guardian elves, with their tiger animals at their sides.

Zeenith got off of the horse and pulled down her hood, and me the eyes of her sister. Zeelith bowed and then was shocked as her sister's arms wrapped tightly around her. Smiling softly she hugged her sister back and then let go. "I thought you were dead.... My heart is elated to see you alive and well sister." the Queen said and then her gaze moved to the men behind her sister. The anger and hatred was obvious in her eyes as she saw the males. "Why is this filth here?" she hissed and Zeelith held up her hands. "Sister please be calm. I ran into an issue while I was captured. These two helped me escape." she explained, and the Queen moved her hand, the guards then lowered their bows that had been aimed at the men.

"Explain this to me, you, the most stealthy of all beings needed help escaping the kingdom of men?" Zeenith said skeptically, and Zeelith sighed. She knew this wouldn't sound believable. Sita then pranced over to the two sisters and lightly inclined her head to the Queen. "Hello Zeenith. Kita." she said, and before their eyes the magnificent horse transformed into a beautiful blue skinned druid, her antlers far more twisted and large then Sita's. Her eyes were that of pure silver, and her long wavy hair was that of black ebony. The two druids then knocked antlers lightly and then Kita turned to the Queen. "Let us sit by the water and let them explain. Zeelith would not ask for a meeting such as this if it weren't for good reason." the blue skinned druid said and Zeenith slowly nodded.

"Guards watch them." she commanded and the two green skinned elven guards moved to stand and watch the men by the fire as the four women moved to the water's edge. Zeelith glanced back at Kanza with a bit of worry but offered a smile. Considering her sister hadn't killed them on sight was a very good start.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-18-2015, 09:37 PM

Sitting by the fire patiently both Norian and Kanza look to their elven captors and smile. then looking back to each other Kanza asks politely "Norian my dear friend, would you care to lighten the mood with a song?" Norian looks surprised but slowly begins to smile once more "of course my brother."

norian pulls from his waistband a bag no larger than the ball of a mace, reaching inside he pulls free a lute of at least twice of its container. "Do you remember the Hymn of Peace, Kanza?" he asks gently and loosely grabs the lute with both hands, striking one delicate note that rings through the air.

Kanza gives a happy grin. "How could i forget, it is my favorite one."

Norian takes a deep breath before he begins,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMqOkmDoMFQ

the guards appear very on edge at first, aiming their weapons the two men as they sit and play the instrument, watching for any trickery. The song echos throughout the forest and as time passes the guards become more and more comfortable and relaxed, even going as far as sitting by the fire and staring into the flames, enjoying the music that brought all formes of life together with its call. The creatures of the forest being no different gather around the group and lay down to the comforting tune, from deer and bucks, to foxes and wolves, owls and boars. each drawn to the call of the hymn as it echos through the forest.

Kanza himself whistles along with the tune and taps his foot on the ground in rhythm, he looks to the elven guards across from him and chuckles ever so slightly, giving them a wink as he pats Norian on the back. then whispering to only himself and Norian. "A song with the power to end all war...Tis a beautiful thing."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2015, 10:13 PM

Moving to sit next to Sita, Zeelith prepared herself to conjure up the story they were to tell. Her sister looked quite skeptical, and she had every right to be, so the female began telling her twin everything. From beginning to end. During which, the men started making music, which all in all didn't help the fact that she was trying to explain that they were serious in helping her. Considering all of it, and after the silence filled their area for a long few minutes, the Queen looked up and met her sister's eyes. "Its dangerous to try and separate you from him now.... Obviously its some sort of magic trickery, an accident caused by a split second of impulse....." the fair toned woman started and then stopped, reaching out she grasped Zeelith's hand, and looked deeply into her eyes. "I almost hoped it was to break your curse... Even if it would be a man, I hoped and prayed that the goddess would give you happiness." she breathed and Zeelith looked away. Sita reached out and took her other hand softly. "I don't need a significant other, my happiness is to serve the people and keep you and Kita safe... As long as I can fulfill my role, I have lived a full enough life." she said with strength and smiled reassuringly at her twin sister. "All I ask is in the battle, you keep them safe. I will end the war." the black skinned elf spoke and offered a smile and embraced her sister. All the woman stood and then approached the others at the fire.

"Come on imp, we are going to Maya, the capital of Callith. We prepare for war." Zeelith said and offered a hand. Pulling him up, Sita transformed into a large white horse with antlers, and the priestess helped him onto her back. She then helped Norian up on her back as well, and walked beside the horse's side as the entire party left the druid glade. They didn't walk much further until Zeelith's tattoos grew white hot and flew from her arms. Crackling energy opened a portal and as they walked threw, they arrived in Maya, as the morning was just upon them. All races of woman walked the streets, preparing for war.

"I leave you to get ready. I will have a personal guard set up for your men when we ride out. You have an hour." the Queen announced and rode off on Kita to the palace to make ready for the battle. Zeelith lead Sita then through the streets and into the temple of the goddesses. Inside was beautiful, filled with marble, gems, and precious metals of their wildest dreams. Carved statues of the goddess of war and the goddess of peace lined the hall that lead to the alter. Walking into the back room, the woman smiled at the two men and then helped them off of Sita so she could change back into her druid form.

"I have to prepare myself for war, as well as you too." Zeelith said lightly and sat down heavily on the pillow littered floor. She moved to fold her legs and looked at the two. "What does it feel like to be the first men alive in Maya?" she asked lightly.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-19-2015, 02:16 AM

Kanza lets out blatantly at Zeeliths question "Honestly it's really insulting." continuing near emotionless he adds "Just from the introductory glances i can see many different socioeconomic problems causing much distress within the kingdom. i dislike that your society holds such an obscure view of the male gender." speaking in a philosophical tone absolutely out of character for kanza. "and further more-"
"Silence" Whispers Norian, the runic choker snapping around Kanza's throat once more.

"Appologies my friend...but we'll live longer this way..." Norian sighs. "at least for the time being."

Kanza looks furiously at Norian before regaining his composure, giving a shrug he puts his hands behind his head and rolls his eyes.

Norian smiles "It is an honor Lady Zeelith."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-19-2015, 02:28 AM

Hearing Kanza's words Sita put her head in her hands and shook her head. Such a stupid boy. He was lucky Zeelith was more focused on the war or she would have strangled him. Zeelith ignored the irksome words and nodded her thanks to Norian. "I am glad you think so." she said and then reached out. Blowing a kiss to the male her tattoos glowed and flowed out from her hands. Caressing his skin softly they made a light golden mark of the goddess on his forehead and then gently wrapped around his wrists as runes of protection. Doing the same for Kanza she sat back and looked at her handy work. Nodding she offered a light smile. "There, the goddess of war and goddess of peace protect you, through me. You will be safe for the battle." she said lightly and then turned to Sita. "Grab them armor, my sister decreed that they cannot have weapons. So keep your sword hidden imp." she warned and tapped his nose. "I go to bathe in the purifying waters." she announced and left to go bless her body as the vessel of destruction it was made to be. Sita frowned as she watched Zeelith leave with worry. "I wonder what price she will pay this time... I hope it isn't something as terrible as last time..." she breathed and looked at the males as they seemed confused. Blushing she shook her head and hurried to grab them their armor. "Sorry! I shouldn't talk out loud! Zeelith wouldn't want you to know." she said and bowed her head to them as she handed them the ornate armor.