Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2015, 02:32 AM

Same here.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-14-2015, 02:43 AM

Since they're only 15 min episodes I think I'm going to finish up The Comic Artist and His Assistants! I'm really enjoying it so far. Plus none of my other simulcasts have aired again so I don't have any of those to watch :3 Although I did just see where the Ouran-esque one is airing in a couple of days! I'm totally hooked on that one lol I really like the characters and story! I hope it goes for more than one season though. That really annoyed me about Ouran - it left off at a horrible place and never finished with a movie or second season. :/ Fruits Basket I think did the same thing, but I think the manga was still publishing at that point. Vampire Knight had that problem too where it was still publishing - still waiting on Season 3!! Maid-sama was another one that needed a second season. So many great anime left off as cliff hangers. :( I want to read the manga for each but just haven't been able too other than part of Vampire Knight because I was reading it before I started watching it lol

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2015, 02:56 AM

Claymore also needs a second season, and FruBu the anime left out a lot of stuff that the manga has. It's been a while since I've read it but I know they leave out the Horse and the Rooster from that anime. Also No Game No Life is currently in Second Season Limbo...*sighs*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-14-2015, 03:44 AM

It's been awhile since I've watched it and I only got to volume 15 or so in the manga, but I do remember it leaving a ton out

Don't you just hate how they do that? I mean, if you're going to make a season and leave so many questions and on a cliffhanger, but not continue to a second season, then why bother?! It's more frustrating than it not becoming an Anime at all. One manga that I wished had become an Anime is Maruchan Prince - such a good mini-series! I've always hoped it would have a season of Anime - it even had potential to extend the story in the anime adaptation! Speaking of - Earl & Fairy is another one they dropped the ball on for a second season. Both were super amazing and I was watching that anime while reading Maruchan which made me think of it - have you ever seen that one?

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2015, 03:47 AM

I haven't actually.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-14-2015, 04:02 AM

Definitely recommend it even though it never got a second season - it's really good! I believe there's either a manga or a light novel series for it - can't remember which now lol Been a long time since I watched it or thought about it!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2015, 08:41 PM

understandable. I'll have to give it a shot.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-14-2015, 09:12 PM

So much happens in such a short amount of time lol
http://myanimelist.net/anime/4551/Hakushaku_to_Yousei

Fushigi Yuugi is another one that's an oldie but a goodie!
http://myanimelist.net/anime/123/Fushigi_Yuugi
Definitely recommend that one too if you haven't seen it! :3

Ahhhhhh I wish To Love Ru and Aoharu would air alreadyyyy! Simulcasts are serious torture. HOW DOES JAPAN DEAL WITH THIS ON A WEEKLY BASIS?! I mean, I guess the same could be said about weekly shows like Tyrant or Once Upon A Time, but I don't ever get impatient like I do with anime.... o.o;

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2015, 09:16 PM

Read Fushigi Yuugi a long way back. I loved the guys in that series tbh...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-14-2015, 09:24 PM

I haven't read it yet but I agree - the series was amazingggg! All of the guys were individualized and unique - all strong on their own way - the entire series was depressing as a whole though - such terrible things happened despite all of the good!!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2015, 11:28 PM

*nods*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-15-2015, 12:22 AM

Nearly finished with Yona of the Dawn - can't believe it's over already!! It doesn't seem possible lol

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-15-2015, 03:29 AM

I'm still on episode 4. I stopped watching due to NaNo reasons.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-15-2015, 04:13 AM

Ohhh has NaNo summer camp started already? I had no idea! I'll have to see if my friend knows - she usually does the NaNo events but I haven't heard her mention it :3

I'm on episode 21 at the moment - I paused and started watching Wagnaria!! and an episode of KINMOZA! 2 :3
It apparently ended this past March and a special is supposed to be coming out with a manga release as a DVD special so hopefully once that is out we'll know when season 2 is coming! I'm so glad there's going to be a second season - or at least I hope so - they've only just started with the green dragon plot and they haven't even met the yellow dragon yet! They've mainly been focusing on developing Yona with a few snippets of Soo-won, then they give a brief backstory on each dragon as they meet them but they haven't done much with them so far. The opening credits are very misleading lol! As is the opening bits in the beginning of the series when she's shown on the ledge with all the dragons before her flashbacks start - I still find those scenes totally pointless LOL!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-15-2015, 09:56 PM

It might have, but I only do the ones in November. It's where most of my best writing comes from heh. But don't fret, about that my dear. (Speaking of which, you and I still need to talk about characters PM wise for our RP. I know you're not near a computer atm but I thought I'd remind you all the same)

Once I finish Inou Battle (only two more eps) I'm going to go back and restart Yona of the Dawn and marathon the whole anime, most likely through the weekend. But we'll see about that one. *shrugs* Thanks for the info about it though!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-15-2015, 11:42 PM

Ohhhh! So you mean you started watching it awhile back then! Gotcha :3 Definitely rewatch the first episodes and binge watch it - sooo good - I binge watched 15 episodes then slowed down because I knew the end was coming and I don't want it to end yet lol!

I knowww! I'm actually going to attempt to get to a computer tomorrow but I was going to see if I could attempt our convo tonight - Mene has been a bit more cooperative with longer posts and hasn't been timing out on me so I figured I'd at least give it another shot - I feel bad it's taken me forever! :( I still can't believe it seen almost 2 weeks since I've been on a computer lol Save for getting a pin on Disney Movie Rewards this afternoon from my Mom's computer - took like 5 min so I don't count it but still - I guess we know I can survive on mobile without using a computer for an extended period of time when I don't have college? Lol I do feel really bad though and appreciate the reminder!! Hopefully it won't be too much longer and I'll definitely attempt it in in a bit :3

Sure thing! And if you have any insight on the ledge scenes in there first couple of episodes please let me know because I honestly fail to see the point in them or what they accomplished other than confusing and foreshadowing that she finds all of the dragons - which was kind of obvious based on the opening credits lol

---------- Post added 07-15-2015 at 08:05 PM ----------

Yayyyy! Success! I think I mentioned everything and I hope it all makes sense lol Really hard to go back and read long messages! (Which is why I edit my posts half the time lately now that I'm on mobile lol) I think I at least was able to give a starting point though! :D

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-16-2015, 03:10 AM

I'll give it a try, but I don't think it will mean anything all things considered. Kinda like how Kratos "died" before you even get to play the opening scene in God of War video game series.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-16-2015, 03:22 AM

Yeahhh that's true - it could be one of those things! Especially since they only do a couple it feels so out of place - and they never go back and reference them either for the entire season - it's basically just a foreshadow of next season - same with the opening and ending credits - they're just kind of a montage of future stuff :3

Side note - I'm really loving Wagnaria!! (Working!!) - it's really interesting and engaging for literally just being about a group of people working in a family restaurant!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-16-2015, 04:06 AM

That sounded somewhat interesting to me quite honestly, but since it's the third season I'm a little worried about not getting some of the jokes and what not.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-16-2015, 04:39 AM

Ohh I'm watching from the beginning! Crunchyroll has all 3 seasons so I'm starting from season 1 - I think starting with the new season would definitely miss a lot - I mean, you could kinda figure it out but I don't think it would be as enjoyable - I definitely recommend the series though! It has great humor without being over the top, and it has a great story to go with it too! :3 I think it's something you could either binge watch or space out and still enjoy it - plus the new season will probably be further along so more time to catch up and not have the lag between episodes! :D

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-16-2015, 04:48 AM

I might like it then since I did like "I couldn't be a Hero so I got a job" or something along that name as a title for an anime. I'll add it to my list of anime then most likely. *nods*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-16-2015, 05:54 AM

I'm not sure if that's the title or not either but I think I know what you're talking about! Pretty sure that one is on my list to watch :3 My list has like, over 600+ titles on it soooooo yeah - not easy to search to find LOL

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-16-2015, 09:00 PM

jeez, 600+ Animes to watch? Holy crap. I couldn't stand to create a list that big...

I will admit that one anime I had fun watching that kinda deserves a second season kinda doesn't is "I wanna be the Twintails!" It was a cute comedic anime. Yes it was silly, but you kinda figured that out with the description of said anime.

Also finally got time to watch Charlotte! I actually like his sister but she is such a spazz/ditz. Also I like Tomori-chan (the invisible one) and that guy seems to be the "mystery Aniki" that both siblings see in their dreams. *nods* And I have to admit, their student council room looks cool. Why would that only happen in anime?! *cries* Also very enjoy the OP and ED themes of it *nods* but yeah, I feel bad for Nao-chan.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-16-2015, 09:10 PM

It's ridiculous lol To be fair though, I've had this account since 2008 and I don't watch Anime as often as I used to so things got backed up, especially with new series constantly airing. 90% of what I watch right now is new and not on the to watch list so although I finish series I haven't actually made a dent in the list so it just kept growing lol!

Ohh haven't heard of that one! What is the basis for it?

Yay!! I told you it got better! So glad you gave it a second shot and it was worth it :3 I agree on the sister but she is also middle school and seems to be dealing with some sort of issue - she refers to herself in the 3rd person for starters :(

Right?? I've always wanted a student council/council room like in anime - they set the bar so high and reality never lives up!! T_T

I also agree on them opening and ending songs - they're really good! In general this year has been a good one for songs - last year too - I've found myself liking them more often than not surprisingly!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-16-2015, 09:14 PM

I'm not a big fan of the opening for Overlord and God Eater, but other than that, I do have to agree. Though nothing beats "Seven Deadly Sins" by Man with a Mission for the Seven Deadly Sins anime. *nods* There's also DNAngel's Byakuya~True Light, but that's neither here nor there...