zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 PM

I'm going to start actively searching for people questing the coffin but I'll take this to the front page one more time. Any takers?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2011, 08:08 PM

I still haven't found a buyer for that coffin. Is anyone by chance interested in buying it?

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-17-2011, 08:04 PM

I'd leave it in your shop as being sold - but I'd definitely check the quest threads -- you might find someone :3
I'd wait until after the event is over though -- not many people buy around event times haha

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2011, 10:08 PM

I just wanted to take this to the front page since there might be more people on to see it during the event. ^^;

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-23-2011, 06:55 PM

I know people are probably feeling pretty poor after the event but anyone interested in a Passing Soul's Coffin?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-15-2011, 03:28 PM

Hm... Anyone wanna make an offer on the coffin? I see the price has really gone down since the implementation of the marketplace and will bargain accordingly.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-15-2011, 04:55 PM

Well there's a face I haven't seen in awhile haha
How've you been?

You should try the market place :)
That's how I sold a crap load of my EI's from that year :3
Totally cleared out a ton of my inventory xD;
I put them up for 60 days though -- so that might be why they ended up selling xD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-15-2011, 05:52 PM

LOL, so-so I guess. Not really good but not awful either. >.<

The coffin is actually on the marketplace already, or should still be, but the price has gone waaay down and I haven't taken it off to put it back on for cheaper. T_T

Most of the stuff I have to sell is for waaay cheap, like 1 gold for some of it, so it isn't even worth trying to sell right now. T_T

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-16-2011, 03:01 PM

Aww :(
Well hopefully things get even better to make you more better than not :D <3<3

Yikes -- really??
How much is it at now?? o.O

O_O You're kidding me... 1g?!!
Wow.... This is turning out exactly like I thought it would :(
It's another Gaia market place -sigh-

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-16-2011, 05:27 PM

Well I slept really well last night so that helps and I'm off the next few days which is nice. Now if only I could get a call about a job down with my fiancé things would be almost perfect. ^^;

Um, I don't know actually but my coffin finally just sold! Did you buy it or was it someone else?

Yeah... Its mostly this year's things that are that cheap so maybe if I hold onto them for a bit the price will go up a bit. Still, things used to go for at least 15 gold in the exchange. Even those Easter eggs went for like 20 each in some threads. Now they're down to only 1 gold each in the marketplace (or were when I last checked a few weeks ago).

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-16-2011, 07:35 PM

Yay :D
Good luck! \o/

Lol No -- I didn't buy it~
I have enough old EIs to try and get rid of XD;
Congrats though! :D <3

Those easter eggs are so cheap because no one wanted them and everyone got a crapload of them to begin with lol
It was too easy to get sets and so everyone did that -- making each person during the event have 20+ sets lol
They basically became worthless because no one wanted them :3
People have been giving them away for free in the exchange last I saw haha
So those don't surprise me that they're so low :3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-16-2011, 10:22 PM

Yeah, I'm gonna need it. T_T

I wasn't really sure since we were talking about it and all. It's too bad it doesn't tell you who bought the item.

Yeah, those aren't the only things that are that cheap but that makes sense. I'm glad I already got rid of my excess eggs, that's one less thing to worry about. I have a ton of caroling items though. >.< I should go through my inventory and see what's worth selling on the marketplace; it's been a while since I've checked things there.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-19-2011, 03:13 AM

Haha I know -- a lot of people are asking you to show who bought the item :3

Haha good luck!
I put all my stuff in a separate drawer that's extras and basically put them all up in the marketplace when it opened haha
If they don't sell, I check prices and lower mine slightly based on what I see :3
(basically if everything is a heck of a lot less than what I'm selling it for)
I don't want the items to be worth nothing, so I keep them somewhat high (ex. based on the price guide {which hasn't been updated in months >.>}), but I also don't want to make them inflated and sell for higher than they're worth -- ya know?
I honestly just find the marketplace a real hassle in that sense -- you really have no idea what's going on price-wise other than what you see listed in the marketplace -- and that could either be majorly inflated or majorly deflated :(

[ends ramble about dislike of marketplace] XD;;

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-19-2011, 04:06 AM

It's not really all that important I don't think but I just like to say thank you. *Shrugs*

I keep all the stuff I don't want in an extra drawer as well for safekeeping. It doesn't bug me too much if it doesn't sell right now. It's just a hassle to have to individually look up the prices only to find out that they're all so cheap it hardly matters. It takes time to look everything up so I just haven't bothered because it just doesn't seem worth it at the moment. T_T

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-20-2011, 09:20 PM

Oh haha
I used to do that on Gaia :3
They more often than not would respond like "o.O IS THIS AUTOMATED?!?!"
It was so funny XD

I'd just like to know who bought my stuff 'cause it'd be interesting to see who is a repetitive buyer etc. :3
Plus, I have a suspicion of who bought a lot of my items all at once 'cause I received a donation of actual gold around that time as well lol
It was a strange coincidence in my opinion hahaha

Oh haha
I found it worth it with my stuff 'cause I needed the money, at that time, for the Sash of Chaos~
Now I need it for Bee Slippers :3
No one wants the items in trade so I figure I might as well just get rid of the dang things so that I can have the gold that I really need haha

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-20-2011, 09:48 PM

Oh, LOL! Nobody asked me that when I did that for them. I stopped doing it though, it wasn't really worth the effort. I'm purging my Gaia inventory now. I realized the site really just isn't for me anymore. I'll keep my account because I have a friend in real life that sometimes does roleplays with me but I'm going to sell off a bunch of the stuff I don't really want anymore and try to keep just the essentials. It's going to take a while though with the limit of ten items per store. T_T I could trade some over to my mule as well to make it go faster but it just seems like even more work at this point. V_V

Yeah, which is why I asked you if you bought mine because we just so happened to be talking about it, LOL! I guess my hunch wasn't correct in that case though. ^^;

Ah, yeah. My quest isn't going so well... T_T I'm going to wait to deal with all my Mene items until I get done with the Gaia stuff. It's just too much price checking otherwise. >.<

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 PM

Haha I already got all of that done :3
I just have to finish an art commission and I'll be done :3
I gave the majority of it to my brother 'cause he still plays it :3

Haha yeah I know :3
It wasn't me though haha
I don't buy things I'm trying to sell myself :P

Lolol
Mene is the only site I play so questing doesn't bother me much haha
Gives me something to save up for :3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-20-2011, 10:11 PM

Not a bad idea. I'd give some of it to my friend if she wasn't such a ***** to me yesterday.

LOL, I wouldn't either but you never know. People on Mene are nice for the most part and willing to help each other out.

I'm not really too worried about my quest but it does get annoying never actually getting a chance to buy things off my quest list because I'm always saving up for the next event. ^^; I could play the games and stuff for more gold but I just don't have the time/patience to do it anymore so it's really my fault if I can't afford things.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-07-2011, 03:30 AM

XD
You could always donate to people who have been questing really hard?

Very true -- you never know :3
Honestly, if I didn't have so much stuff to sell I wouldn't mind doing stuff like that - but it's crazy how full my market shop is right now :gonk:
IT JUST WON'T SELLLLLLL :gonk: :cry:

Ehh -- it happens :3
I don't have time to play games right now either on account of school :3
I'm hoping to after college is out in a couple of weeks -- but who knows lol
I plan to do a lot of traveling this summer, so I may or may not be able to -- but it might be a nice thing to do to relieve boredom in hotels and such haha
It'll all really depend on my mood :P
The games are kinda old, ya know?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-09-2011, 04:00 PM

I figured out an easier way of selling things than the method I was using so I decided to just start selling a lot of it. I haven't restocked my shop in a while though because I've been too busy.

I've only sold one trying in my shop so far, LOL! I should have more time to play around with the marketplace this summer though, or so I hope.

Traveling should be a lot of fun. Where do you plan on going? I'm probably gonna be stuck at the same old part time job most of the time. >_<

Yeah, I guess they are kind of old. I usually only play one or two of them but sometimes it's fun to try the other ones. I really suck at that space one though. V_V

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-09-2011, 09:44 PM

Oh?
How'd you do that?
-curious-

Hahaha
I've sold a lot, but it just keeps piling up in the market XD;
-keeps adding new stuff-
I was actually surprised though -- I went out of town this weekend, came back and found a crap load of stuff sold! XD
I was able to get the Easter slippers I was missing as well as add a few thousand gold to the trade for my Bee Slippers :D
Now I just have a little less than 7k left and they're completely mine <3

Aww :(
Maybe you could work up vacation days and get a week off or something?
I plan to see a lot of theater and Museums -- hopefully going to the surrounding states to parks and things -- I think it's going to be a blast <3
I'm very very excited for it :)

I've played all of them but only really like 3 or 4 -- I don't play games all that often, but these ones just kind of get old after awhile -- but that could just be me lol
I just don't really like how it takes you so long to get the max gold you can get for the day, ya know?
It's wayyy too time consuming :( </3
It's honestly faster to get the gold posting than it is to play games XD;

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-10-2011, 08:22 PM

Basically I just put it on the marketplace directly from my inventory screen. I noticed before that the prices tend to vary from the ones they show on the inventory page because it just lists the average marketplace value so I got into the habit of checking the marketplace for the current prices but if I really don't care about it too much I might as well just sell them for whatever is average. *Shrugs* It's nothing revolutionary, I was just making more work on myself. ^^;

I wanted the radioactive Easter slippers but I'm too lazy to try to bid on them and don't have enough gold to buy them outright, or at least I didn't before. I haven't checked how much it is now.

Heh... I don't have much in the line of vacation. I should get a week in September but that's it. I'll probably go to some of the state parks around here on day trips with the family but I won't be going anywhere too exciting.

Yeah, it does take a while to max out the games. I played last week I think and it did seem to take forever. I'm best at Tetris but that one takes a long time. I know how to beat Fangirls too but again that takes a while. The other games I'm not so good at so it takes about the same amount of time to play the handful of games it takes to earn what I'd get from the other two. Sometimes it's fun but I think if I did them every day I'd really tire of it. I have a good roleplay going on that brings me in some good money since I usually do such long posts. *Shrugs* I'm not starving for gold or anything but it'd be nice to have more for my quest. I could always donate to the site and sell some CIs but that's really just not my thing. >.<

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-10-2011, 08:32 PM

Oh haha
I've always done that :3
I learned from Gaia never trust the prices they give because they're different when you actually look at the item 9/10 times lol

Haha I know what you mean -- I just put them on my quest list and maybe eventually someone will donate them to me or I'll get them myself :3
Not worried about it right now -- I'm more worried about getting the money for my Bee Slippers :3
Roughly 6k left! LOL

Eh, exciting isn't all it's cracked up to be~
In my experience, the best times were just tranquil ones that were places of no particular importance :3

Lol
All of my roleplays died, hopefully only temporarily :/
It sucks, because the ones that were still going were really amazing ones and were quite intriguing :3
Ah well, what happens happens -- can't really control it lol

As for donating -- I sell only 1 set a month, if even that :3
I generally just get a set for myself XD;

LOL
I wish I weren't starving for gold!
I'm scrounging up gold at the moment -- but eh, I'll get a good stash up eventually :/
Especially if people take up the offer I posted in my exchange XD;
I'm hoping art will draw in the buyers :P
If not, eh - at least I tried XD;

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-10-2011, 08:40 PM

Yeah, I'm just gonna sell the cheap stuff that way. For the more expensive things I'll actually check the prices.

Oh, you're wearing some bee slippers so I thought you already had them...?

*Shrugs* I enjoy tranquility too but sometimes it's just too peaceful here. I live in the country so I'm used to a rather calm atmosphere. Sometimes it's nice to get out and so something different.

Most of mine died as well. I'm really only working with the one at the moment but that's okay because I've been too busy to keep up with a lot of them. >.<

I only buy the ones I really, really like and only one for me. I've never gotten a set just to sell them. I made a vow back when I was on Gaia that I wasn't going to spend any more real money on pixels but I think Mene actually deserves the contribution so I gave up on that and started donating once and a while.

That's a good idea. I've only made one avi art so far and that was for a gift. It turned out pretty well but I don't have the time to really start up a shop for it. It might be interesting to try it some day though. ^^;

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-10-2011, 11:42 PM

Eh -- with the cheap stuff there's not all that much difference really -- like, maybe 10-20g difference :3
Not much of a loss/gain with those lol
I still check anyways just 'cause I have a habit of checking XD;
Have you gotten any more sold?

Lol Nah -- the person I'm buying them from needed the money I had in the trade already in order to put it towards a Crown he's offering on -- I had to start a second trade to finish off the money :3

Haha Yeah~
I live in the country too :3
I'm not a big city person though~
The only things I go to the city for are theater and museums and the like :3

Haha I think that's what happened with mine :3
College started and we got pretty busy and not on Mene all that often :( </3

Haha
I know what you mean -- but Gaia was really money hungry because you had to have multiples of the same item in order to wear multiple versions of it at once :/
With Mene, you actually get the worth that you're paying for lol
Which is really nice :3
I just wish I had known Mene when it had started instead of being on Gaia :( </3

Ooo -- good luck!
I tried setting up a shop, and it didn't do too well so I decided to revamp it and make it prettier. I asked a friend of a friend of mine to redo it for me (banners, layout, etc.) and she randomly quit in the middle of it so it looks like crap now >.>
I'm going to contact her in a few weeks and see if she's ever going to finish it 'cause I've honestly been waiting over a year :/
I mean, she didn't technically quit, she just like.... stopped progressing and sending me the finished posts :/
And I was paying her for her work as well -- 4k worth of artwork :3
Ah well, I never started any of the artwork ('cause she never told me what she wanted) so I'm technically not out anything, but I'm out the posts 'cause I don't think they're in there anymore after I sent them to her XD;