Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 05-01-2011, 05:00 AM

Unearthly beauty and the fearful power of time await you this May. Become one of the the exotic Oriental mermaids, the Ningyo. Or become a master (or mistress) of one of the fabrics of the universe itself - one of Time's Titans.

Ningyo
Legend has it that if you eat the flesh of one of these beautiful ocean people, you will live for as long as one of them - adding hundreds of years to your own life and growing no older than the day you tasted that first bite. However - your life will be cursed...

But who wants to live well on forever as a cursed human? Why not swim the seas as one of the exotic ningyo themselves? You have your choice of either koi patterns or pearly white scales if you don the tail or headdress. You may become a little more fishy by equipping fins on your arms or hips. Gentlemen ningyo in particular may choose to wear the long whiskers. Ladies may wish to wear the shell bra that comes with this set and either may choose to gird their waists with pearls. Carp in either pearly or koi patterns will swim around you.

Time's Titan
Why escape from time when you can master it yourself? Cronus was the first to master time, but if you're strong enough to match the original titan of time, you may wield his scythe, carry his hourglasses and generally amuse yourself manipulating the strands of the universe.

When Cronus began manipulating the world, all he needed was his scythe to cut a strand here, or slash whole ages there. You may wield his normal or cursed scythe. When humans began to understand time, one of the first instruments of time-keeping was the hourglass. Cronus embraced the devices wholeheartedly, virtually collecting them - you have several of your own now. The next age was the time piece - the clock. He prefers to wear one around his neck (who knew Father Time was into bling?) and still shuns the digital clock. Now that you are "Father Time" - are you old or young? Those who have the inclination may change their ages as they wish - growing intimidating eyebrows and beard at either a youthful black or an aged white.

To obtain the Ningyo and Time's Titan Contribution Items, you will first need to purchase some Mennies using either PayPal, credit card, SMS/text, or by sending an order via snail mail. Once you have your Mennies, take a trip over to our CI Shop and trade your Mennies for the items you would like! If gold is your only option, wander over to the Exchange forum or Marketplace. Whichever method of grabbing these items, you'll want to hurry before these items leave the CI Shop forever on May 31st!

The pixel work was accomplished by the ever-talented wish04. The awesome Contribution Item artwork was created by Iroase Delschatten.

Last edited by Iro; 05-02-2011 at 05:11 PM..

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 05-01-2011, 05:01 AM

The Dressing Room

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 05-01-2011, 05:03 AM

I can't preview them yet, but they already look AMAZING. :drool:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

I'll get the previews up momentarily you guys! I'm having problems at the moment. :)

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Lurking it a good thing, cant wait to see them on my avi

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:06 AM

Ohhhh they look spiffy. Can't wait to get a set. ^_^

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-01-2011, 05:07 AM

I know, right? I've been dying for mermaid items forever. x3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

These look really nice. Can't wait to see the previews.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Ahhh it does look like a mermaid type thingy lol
I want!

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-01-2011, 05:08 AM

Haha, or you could read the description.... Xb

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri View Post
Haha, or you could read the description.... Xb
See reading would have worked too
hehe

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-01-2011, 05:10 AM

a taaaaaaaail! <3 <3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-01-2011, 05:10 AM

You should be able to preview all the items in the Ningyo set. :)

Let me know if any items got missed out!

Starting on Time's Titan.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:11 AM

I knew we would be getting something mermaid related this month.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:12 AM

Notice there isnt an auction item, dont know if I should be happy or sad
Or is it not up yet
Dont think my pocket can take any more lol

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I knew we would be getting something mermaid related this month.
Good guess there
it was a guess right?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:15 AM

Actually I never guessed that when I made my guesses in the CI guessing thread. I was saving it for the June CIs. I just had a really strong feeling that we would be seeing something mermaid related this month or at least sometime soon.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Quote:
Actually I never guessed that when I made my guesses in the guessing thread. I just had a really strong feeling that we would be seeing something mermaid related this month or at least sometime soon.
Oh I see, good for you then
So you know you won the guessing lol

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Oh, I didn't notice there weren't any auction items until you mentioned it just now. I'm happy about it, because I still need to buy another Easter item.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Oh I see, good for you then
So you know you won the guessing lol
Actually I didn't win anything since I didn't use that as a guess.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri View Post
Oh, I didn't notice there weren't any auction items until you mentioned it just now. I'm happy about it, because I still need to buy another Easter item.
Same, I'm happy also

Quote:
Actually I didn't win anything since I didn't use that as a guess.
Oh well your a winner anyways lol
We all are :P

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-01-2011, 05:21 AM

Time's Titan should also work with previews! Again - let me know if I missed anything when trying to fix them up!

I'm off to make "hard" previews for the Announcement. Sorry about the disorganization this month. Jellysundae and I had a bit of a comedy with mis-communication this month. :)

As for The Auctioneer, he said that he's still cutting deals. It depends on how those deals go if this month gets special items or not. If so - they'll be up later. If not, he'll let you know that the deal fell through. :)

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Time's Titan should also work with previews! Again - let me know if I missed anything when trying to fix them up!

I'm off to make "hard" previews for the Announcement. Sorry about the disorganization this month. Jellysundae and I had a bit of a comedy with mis-communication this month. :)

As for The Auctioneer, he said that he's still cutting deals. It depends on how those deals go if this month gets special items or not. If so - they'll be up later. If not, he'll let you know that the deal fell through. :)
Thanks for letting us know

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-01-2011, 05:25 AM

That we are. I am liking this months items. The new mustache and eyebrows make me want to create an evil villain avatar.

@ CK - Yes, thank you.

Dillo
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2011, 05:26 AM

BEARDDD!!!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-01-2011, 05:27 AM

Awesome! Thanks so much! ^_^
<3