Keo
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2013, 01:57 PM

"What Riddle's Diary?" Harry said he was so confused. "I think you should leave it to me, look i know you want to help but its dangerous you're already in a lot of trouble its going to be hard enough for me but with you, they know you too well, I don't know I think there's a lot Dumbledore hasn't told me or isn't telling me so maybe I can find out about this from him and then I'll find these things." Harry said with a determined look on his face, he couldn't ask for help it was one thing that Harry was bad at. He always thought he had to do everything for himself, he didn't want to put anyone else in danger and he certainly couldn't delegate jobs.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 11:46 PM

Draco shrugged. "I don't know very much about the diary or anything else for that matter. Father only said a very few brief things when I asked him about the dark lord. He wasn't too fond of giving me much information, though I'm not quite sure why." He frowned at Harry. "Very well, but I want to help in some way. I don't think I'd be very happy just sitting on the sidelines while you do all the hard work. I'm not a child or a woman, so don't act like I am. I can be useful I think."

((I'm finally back!! yay!))

Keo
*^_^*

Old 08-26-2013, 03:11 PM

((yay!!))

Harry rubbed his forehead, "its not that I don't think you'll be useful." He said as he stroked the back of Dracos arm with his fingertips, "its just i worry about you getting hurt. I know you can defend yourself pretty well but its different, its completely different fighting him you wont know until you're there. I don't even know why I've survived but a little part of me thinks that he wasn't even trying, and that he wanted me alive all along for a reason. I'm the reason, not you, so you don't have to do anything about it."

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 05:45 PM

((I'm so glad I'm back now :3)
Draco frowned. "I'm not sure why he'd want you alive. I don't think that makes much sense. He can't kill you can he? I'm pretty sure he can't with his wand. Maybe with someone else's, but I don't feel like he'd be as strong if he was using someone else's wand." He kissed Harry's cheek. "I won't get hurt. I'll be fine Harry. At least let me come with you when you start looking for Horcruxes. I want to help."

Keo
*^_^*

Old 08-29-2013, 12:52 PM

Harry frowned, he wanted company, nothing more, he had his friends Ron and Hermione but they deserved to have a safe life together and they needed each other, they had each other, it made harry feel very lonely, he needed someone and Draco was his someone, "If you get hurt because of me I don't think thats something I can live with." Harry said seriously, he took one of Dracos hand into his own, "But I want to be with you so I want you to be with me, wherever I go." Harry knew Draco was a strong wizard but he'd never been tested like Harry had, its different using magic in the real world outside of tests and practice.