View Poll Results: What do you think of My Brute?
It's sooo fun! =D 0 0%
It's lame. -__- 0 0%
It's okay. :s 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-15-2009, 06:32 PM

Why... is this game so FUN? You simply make a brute, name it, make a password, and you're ready to play. You can then fight other brutes that are the same level as you, or search out brutes to fight. As you level up, you get more abilities that are (I assume) chosen for you at random. The fights are all automated, but it's sort of like watching a Colosseum battle, where you can cheer them on.

Just don't cheer too loudly, or you might get funny looks\kicked out of the library\etc.

I've used up my fight quota for today (you only get three per day, but I think it might go up as you level), but if you wish to fight me and see what the game's all about (or just fight me, if you already know), then feel free to click the link below.

Goblin Maiden's Brute

Plus, if I recruit people through here I get experience points! ^__^ So everyone wins if you just check it out. At least, I hope everyone does. =P

Lilikka
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lilikka Send a message via MSN to Lilikka Send a message via Yahoo to Lilikka

Old 08-16-2009, 01:39 AM

For being such a silly little Flash game, it's awfully cute. There's almost no control whatsoever to the game, but that's all good. Your brute actually just kicked mines butt, despite the fact that I'm on level 5 :P

Here's mine if anyone is interested: http://lovelylilikka.mybrute.com

reddeath26
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to reddeath26

Old 08-22-2009, 06:40 PM

@Goblin Maiden-
Yeah I find this to be a fairly enjoyable game, the fact that the fights are so random makes it all the more interesting. Although the randomness can be surprising at times as the fight between my Brute and yours was much closer than I expected.

@Lilikka-
Your Brute also put up a decent challenge despite being half of my Brute's lvl.

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-22-2009, 10:10 PM

It's a good game to kill a few moments in time. - Like most other flash games.

It's also different. Not your typical puzzle game or anything, but a fighting game. I think it is very cute, but I also vote so-so. It's nothing big.
Here's mine: Veiss-Wynd @ My Brute

Have any of you discovered their other games, like Alphabounce? KadoKado is nifty too.

Last edited by Veiss Wynd; 08-22-2009 at 10:14 PM..