Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 12:46 AM

Cassie looked at the man and said "Umm thanks", she was getting a little freaked out about why people kept saying she smelt good. She looked at the tattoo then looked back at Raven saying "I am just going to get another pop", she made her way threw the crowd and ordered another pop.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 07:24 PM

Raven nodded and stood, leading Kraven off to the side of the room. "What is it?" she crossed her arms, she didn't know who he was. "You have no businiess barging in on me like that." her voice was low, menacing.

Rosalind tugged on Xanders arm but looked to the back of the human Cassie. "Why do you feel the need to interrogate pathetic girls?" she was joking with him, a light smile played on her lips. "Come, help me find someone to feed on." this part she said lower, as to not let the goths hear her.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 07:44 PM

Cassie bought herself another pop then turned around to see that Raven was still talking to the other man, she smiled and decided to walk around to see what the club was like. SHe stuck near the walls not wanting to get lost in the sea of people dancing.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-02-2011, 07:49 PM

"First things first, Who are you and how do you bear my Familys mark?" He demanded, His eyes as cold and fierce as Ice.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 07:51 PM

a girl, seemingly around the age of eight years stood in cassies path. She wore a doll like dress wih a flower in her hair. She covered her face and whimpered. "C-can you help me?" she sniffled looking up to cassie innocently. "My names Roxy"

Raven bared her teeth hostily at Kraven. "Rosalind made me. Got a problem?" she put her hands on her hips irritatedly, when she stood like that she looked a bit like her maker. "You have no business barging in." she repeated to him.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 07:54 PM

Cassie looked down at the girl and said "Sure but what are you doing in a place like this?", it was strange to see a little girl in a club espcially this club.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 08:02 PM

Roxy looked up, wiping a non existant tear from her porcelein face. "Come back here!" she yelled over the blaring rave music. "I can't hear you!" she tugged on Cassies arm and led her to a small toom off the the side, she closed the door and the music was reduced to a dull roar. "I'm lost." she said meekly looking down.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 08:08 PM

Cassie followed the little girl when she said that she was lost Cassie smiled and said "Oh it's alright" she paused "Where do you live I could probably give you a lift home, my friends are going to be here for awhile".

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 08:33 PM

Roxy smiled, revealing her white vampire-fangs. "I don't think you'll be going anywhere for awhile either." she then jumped straight onto cassies torse putting her teeth into cassies flesh.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 08:42 PM

Cassie screamed this kid was bitting her when all she was trying to help her. She push the kid off of her saying "Your how old and you are playing dress up and bitting?"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 PM

Roxys teeth had grazed Cassies neck, cutting it open. Her teeth now were coated in a layer of blood. "You're a pathetic meal, and nothing more. Close your eyes this shall hurt alot." and saying that she lunged again hoping to hit her target this time, but her small size put her at a disadvantage.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 PM

Cassie moved out of the way and said "This is a club themed to be for vampiers, meaning you don't have to act like one kid", she thought that this kid was a little crazy acting like a vampire. She felt blood starting to trickle out of the cut and put her hand up to it pulling it away to see the blood before putting it back on. She turned to the door and opened it so that she could go find Raven before this kid attacked her again.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 09:08 PM

Roxy hissed but let the girl leave, she'd attacked Cassie to quickly not waiting for the taller woman to sit down. "Get out." she hissed again pushing the girl from the room.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 09:11 PM

Cassie left the room and wiped her neck of the blood hoping that it had stopped bleeding, she walked back over to the table that her and Raven were sitting at and sat down again to wait for her to return from talking to the man.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-02-2011, 10:04 PM

"The hell?!?!" Kraven went and loked, he saw a Child Vampire " Co'no a Child of the moon!" He yelled, then he went after the little vampire

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 11:33 PM

"Yes.... Well.... looks like it attacked that girl who smelled delicious. We might want to do something about that. Make sure the human doesn't remember and punish the awful child vampyre. I must alert Rosalind of this at once. She may do something, afterall the girl wasn't a poser...this time." Xander went looking for his wife.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 11:33 PM

Roxy laughed and dodged his advanced easily, she appeared in front of him after awhile she tugged him down by his shirt. "I will kill the King." she whispered into his ear before pushing him into the back wall and taking off, all that was left in the room would be her scent.

----------

Rosalind rolled her eyes and tapped her husband on the back. "I'm right here you moron." she bared her fangs at him momentarily. "That would be Roxanne, a rogue from Italy...." she explained quickly, she looked to Cassie. "She seems to be fine, must be Roxanne did not aim to kill her."

When Kraven took off Raven went back to cassies table, the scent of blood hit her quick ."Whats happened?" she said her eyes wide.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 11:41 PM

Cassie sighed and said "A little kid tried to be a vampire and bit me, lets just say never helping her again", she wiped her neck again this was really annoying. She smiled then said "So who was he?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 11:42 PM

"I see.... It was you." He glared at nothing realizing the young looking vampire was long gone. And would not return unless to slay him. He was truly thankful he was one of the oldest vampires because he lived a long full life and was able to marry the beautiful leader of the grimhell coven. He quickly thought of his old coven's leader, a crotchedy old vampire who only led him feed after she herself had, once a month. He hated the thought of his true coven. It might not have been so bad if he hadn't started a war with them, and if the leader weren't his creator.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 11:47 PM

Rosalind waved a pale hand in front of xanders face. "Lost in memories are you?" she questioned raising a brow. "I will have guards search for Roxanne." she nodded and bustled off to tell the guards of their newest intruder, when she had told them and dispatched them into the city streets she returned to her kings side. "Come, you look thirsty." she sighed taking his hand.

Raven laughed. "He lives here too, the owners son." she took Cassies hand away from the wound. "We should fix this." she said golding her breath.

----------

((casper did you get my text?)

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 11:49 PM

Drake Susto walked into Club Fearmist cautiously. He smelled human blood, which if someone found him he might be in trouble. He looked around and realized no one would care because they were all posers acting like vampires, only a few of the numerous humans were not fakers. Suddenly he felt stupid and angry about all the stupid humans. He saw a child near the exit, a child vampire. He immediately approached her. "May I ask your name miss?"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 11:52 PM

"Roxy." she said wiping the blood from her mouth. "And i wouldn't be seem with me were i you, the Grimhells probably have half their army out looking for me right now. I attacked one of their human guests." she smiled beautifully, she seemed quite proud of herself.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 11:53 PM

Cassie looked at Raven and said "We should?" she just thought that it was a little bit of blood she didn't think it would really matter.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-03-2011, 12:04 AM

"Yes definately." Raven took Cassie and led her down a secret corridor into her room. Once there she made sure the door was securely closed. Before closing it she looked both ways. She didn't want to be caught dead helping a human which is exactly what she was doing. She finally turned to cassie. "Does it burn?"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-03-2011, 12:09 AM

Cassie looked around the room then at Raven when she asked if it burned. She laughed a little then said "Burn? why would it burn it was just some little kid pretending." She looked around the room again then said "Nice room".