CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-22-2011, 05:38 AM

Making a face Kat shook her head. "Ok he's out then. I don't do liars." As she pulled the gem out Kat stared at it in curiosity. Ah so she was psychic. "That gem is very nifty then. I've never seen anything like it. I assure you I have nothing in my mind to hide," Kat said and gave her a smile. "I still haven't got your name. What am I suppose to call you?" Kat asked as she started walking forward.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-23-2011, 07:16 AM

The young man watched the girl for a few moments longer before he shook his head slightly. "I insist. Your wound may become infected." He took a step towards her, to bring him closer to her. He wasn't trying to intimidate her, only make sure she was alright. He stopped suddenly, not because another person approached, but because a dragon approached. His hands that gripped his large scarf, tightened their grip on that fabric. The young man sucked his breath in with a sharp intake, almost a gasp.

Both eyes wide, red and green. Though the red eye seemed to flash for a moment, flash and glow softly. The red marking that ran through that eye also glowed. The dragon demon, for that's what the young man was, gasped again. He had dropped the scarf, clutched at his head, and dropped to his knees. Both eyes were open very wide, the red one pupiless, just solid red, but the pupil of the green eye was very very tiny. His lips were moving slightly, but no words spewed from them. Images flashed before his eyes. Frightening images. His skin had paled noticeably.

Apparently, the sight of a dragon trigged some of his lost memories. The young man's body trembled slightly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2011, 03:57 PM

Tempo and Irian moved forward at the same time to examine this young man. Dragon blood, demonic blood... Be wary of him," warned the opalescent black scaled dragon. Shaking her head, Irian knelt to examine the man. The scar upon his shoulder and neck made her wince, but she'd seen worse. Besides, this wasn't the reason behind his shocking behavior. Turning her head slightly to think, the bleeding feet of the only other woman in the group caught her eyes.

Quickly, Irian grabbed her bandages and herbs to place them in the hands of the as yet unnamed man. "Take care of the lady while I take care of him..Please?" Glancing at him one last time Irian returned to her self chosen charge. Kneeling beside him once more she regarded his bizarre eyes. This wasn't normal behavior for anyone. The large red eye, and the green one as well, matched in a strange enough way. It was the glowing marking though which caught Irian's eyes. It caught her memory, she had seen the like before. Where, the young woman had no idea.

"What's wrong? Is there anything I can do to help?" Speaking in a soothing voice, the young woman winced inwardly. This would certainly not get trough to him. Whatever was wrong wasn't physical. Biting her lower lip, Irian launched into a lullaby infused with what calming magic she could muster. It wasn't much, and the small amount she had of magic was owed to her bond with Tempo. At the same time one of the red head's hands began rub this man's back in a circular motion in another effort to help bring him out of this frightening silence.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-24-2011, 07:09 PM

((OHMYGOSH, I'm so sorry about not posting. :cry: I apologize, and I will try to keep up with it better. Sadly, with the summer being here, I am out most of the time. :())

"Doesn't everything have a voice?"
Ariel tilted his head a fraction of an inch and paused. The elemental drifted to stand beside the woman once again before letting his silver eyes narrow. He'd felt . . . similar . . . about many things. Perhaps everything needed a mouth to speak: he certainly held the concerns of the wind wrapped about him constantly. As though to remind the forest that he was the one to have a semblance of control, Ariel sent a swift wind flashing through the pink trees. The responding rustle made the corners of his mouth twitch in amusement.

There was a twinge of something that made the male pause. There were even more souls in the nearby woods now. Ariel's features slid into a snarl for a moment before he swiftly wiped it away. Damned forest. Do you need more to feed upon? Being trapped in a prison with no key was the worst torture imaginable. Ariel had been part of this forest for longer than he could remember . . . and there was nothing he longed for more than freedom.

"What is this place, my companion of the wind?"
It almost seemed as though he wasn't going to respond to Cecilia's question, but he eventually let his whispers fill the air about her. "This forest has a mind of its own. It is a beautiful place . . . but never have I seen happiness within it." Granted, that could be because he saw everything through a melancholy-tinted eyeglass. . . .
"No one knows how to find it, how to leave it . . . or how to avoid its games." Bitterness tinted his voice, and the tendrils of wind that caressed Cecilia's features were edged with unseen frost.
Silver hair cascading about his shoulders, Ariel sighed and let his fingers run through the woman's unbound hair. It was comforting to feel something so solid: she wasn't a figment of the forest's illusions, but a person of the real world. Someone from outside the bright glowing trees and lonely darkness that filled the evenings. If Cecilia had been able to see she might have caught the flicker of longing on his pale features.
"Why did you come here?" His words were full of a mixture of feeling: curiosity and pity. As Ariel spoke his winds drifted about them once again, like unseen hands that both guided and supported the traveler.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-24-2011, 09:48 PM

Cecilia pouted softly as her first questioned was ignored, though she giggled as a swift wind swept by causing her feathered companion to squawk loudly in anger. Spreading her senses, an almost holy aura rippling out into the area as it pulsed in time with her heart beart, she could tell there were more people nearby. Drawing in the aura, she almost missed the whispering winds that held the words of her newest, non-physical companion as she gasped at the sudden onslaught of despair and pain that had more than likely built up over the years, her hand went to her chest. Taking a shaky breath and wiping away the sudden tear tracks, she took a step, having not realized she had stopped till the Raven cawed. “Sorry, just a little flux in the ‘shield’ I use to block out free floating emotions. It hurts sometimes being empathetic.“ She replied with a soft smile. She tilted her head to the side as if contemplating something. Exhaling softly, as if she had reached her decision, the pole rested against her shoulder as both hands reached back and undid the small bow the held the blind in place. Letting the ribbon fall in her hands, she slowly opened pale brown eyes.

Sighing out loud, she cursed silently. She couldn’t see anything, except fuzzy shapes, which bothered her greatly. “I don’t know why I’m here…I just woke up here. Does it ever change time here? Get dark?“ She asked softly as she looked around, tying the ribbon tightly to the top of her pole, the long fabric extending down to where her hand gripped the metal. She still couldn’t make out a damn thing, everything in sight was in tones of black, grey and white, but it was a minor improvement to just plain black.

Esmme

Old 07-25-2011, 03:59 AM

Ariel frowned, his gaze locked on Cecilia's face as she "felt" what he did. She stopped, and the elemental did the same. Lingering a few inches from her, he let his cool wind trace over her features to dry what was left of her sudden tears. "Empathic," he repeated, sounding sorry.
It was then that Cecilia reached up and undid her blindfold. Letting his silver eyes lock on the woman's pale brown ones, Ariel's cold fingertips flit up to touch her cheek just below her eyelashes. She is blind. He'd known that, but it was different seeing her eyes. They weren't unsettling (he'd seen far too much to be unsettled by unseeing eyes) . . . but they were quite fascinating. Thank goodness she couldn't see his steady gaze watching her every movement: it was near the edge of obsession.

"The forest does what it wishes," Ariel said in response to her questions. "Time may pass without the inhabitants knowing, or it may make it appear much faster. Everything here is uncertain." Nearly everything. The elemental was very certain that he couldn't leave the forest's borders. "It does get dark . . . when the forest wills it." It was cryptic, but it was the truth. The forest was an enchantment itself: it bowed to no normal circumstances.
"Certainly . . . you wish to leave?" He sounded hopeful for a moment. The winds responded to his emotion, flitting about playfully and tugging at the fabric that was now bound to the end of Cecilia's staff. No one wanted to stay in the forest.

((*giggle* Just curious, Kry, but is there a main plot going on here, or are we all involved in slightly different stories? I would hate to run off in a different direction if you have some plans, dear. :XD))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-25-2011, 06:32 AM

][It's impossible to deviate away from the plot. -snickers- You can run in as many directions as you want. My character was once immune to the horrible games and magic of the forest, but obviously something has happened to him and made him just as much a victim to the forest as the rest of you guys. So..pick something up and run with it.][

The frightening images continued to dance before him. Flickering in and out. Going from horrible to worse and back. Everything was a jumble. The young man had flinched at the touch of the woman, without actually feeling her touch, he had cringed at her voice without actually hearing it. Suddenly, he saw himself. Running. Then, as suddenly as it had happened, it was over. The dragon demon's hands dropped from clutching at his head, his eyes slipped closed and he slumped forward all at the same time. His lips still slightly parted, but unmoving as his forehead came to rest against the girl's shoulder.

Perhaps it had been the lullaby and comforting magic? It would be almost impossible to know what had calmed this, episode. A soft whimper like groan left his throat. He was not unconscious, just tired. He panted slightly, his head ached. Slowly, blinking softly, he sat back up. The red eye no longer glowed, the pupil of his green eye had returned to it's proper size, both eyes were on the woman before they flickered to the dragon. Lips parted, and his voice came out raw and hoarse, as if he had been screaming very loudly for a long time. "Do you know me?"

The images he had glimpsed, they were gone. He could only remember that he had seen frightening things, but did not remember what those things were. For a moment, he looked incredibly lost.

Esmme

Old 07-25-2011, 06:36 AM

((*beams a smile* Alright. Just . . . run off in every which direction. :twisted: I like that plan. *rubs hands together*))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-25-2011, 06:55 AM

][I just want to add, my character actually has a name. He just can't remember it. So I'm deciding if I want him to just remember his name or not. I don't think I do. So any of the psychic types out there, don't randomly toss out a name and say it's his. Okay? PM me and I'll tell you his actual name and let you toss that at him. Everything else is up in the air so anything can happen, I will let everyone know, he was a very very bad person in the past sortof.. >.>; ][

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-25-2011, 04:53 PM

The trees seemed to loom and over with a mind of their own. A strange unnatural breeze drifted across Irian, seemingly testing her for something. A shiver ran trough her athletic frame while she felt the man lean against her shoulder for a moment. The young woman remained silent in order to let the man collect himself. At the same time, thoughts of that once glowing symbol crowded her mind.

What was it, and where had it once been? There was something about it which rang a bell trough the fog covering memories of her first frightening year as a rider. Irian had been a twelve year old caught up in a war she had no idea how to deal with. If Tempo had not had years of experience, she might very well have not survived those treacherous times. Time and treachery... His voice interrupted her thoughts, making her look up to see his lost expression. "Your marking, it reminds me of something. It was years ago, I was twelve and had just become a rider. Now I'm twenty so it's hard to recall..."

"People, an organization, who used time in some way or other in a treacherous way." Tempo shot into the conversation. Even if she did not remember much, he did.

Nodding the young woman agreed with her dragon. "And they had something to do with that marking. That's all I know , I can't remember ever meeting you." Tempo shuffled forward to nudge his rider gently. He knew how terrified she'd been that very first year, pulled from her world and placed in one ravaged by war.

((This alright with you Kry?))

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 07-25-2011 at 04:57 PM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2011, 07:10 PM

Her eyes blinked, and a tug on the corner of her lips brought a soft smile, as she felt something under her lashes. Opaque brown eyes looked around, listening to the words. When the forest wills huh? Great…There was no telling if she could see or not, even if it was only for a few hours. Giggling lightly as the ends of the ribbon tickled her hand, shook her head softly. Sometimes it was easy to keep her happy, too easy at times, but she did prefer to be happy than upset even through her flaw. “Uncertainity is always certain. None can escape that fact.“ She spoke softly, running a free hand through her hair.

She could feel the rise of an eyebrow at his last question. Did she want to? So far it seemed her enemies had yet to find her, but then neither had her old friends, and she knew she would be needed eventually. Could they even find her here? It seemed doubtful with the oppression of magic that she could feel. “It would be nice to leave and get back to my duties…“ She seemed hesitant, pain flickering in her watered down brown eyes before disappearing altogether. Shaking it off, she started to walk again in the general direction she could tell her raven was. “Why have you not left yet?“ She questioned gently, not wanting to upset her companion.

Esmme

Old 07-25-2011, 08:49 PM

Ariel seemed glad that Cecilia planned on leaving. His pale features filled with remnants of excitement at her words. When she asked why he was still in the forest himself, the elemental frowned. "The forest does not wish it," he said, his voice sounding more solid than it had all day. It was almost a human voice: a bit of his former life, perhaps. "I am bound to this land as tightly as I am the wind."
He'd tried so many times . . . but the forest wouldn't allow him to leave. What torture did he have to go through? Why couldn't he just walk out like some of the others? What was so important that Ariel was trapped within the enchanted land? His silver eyes were liquid storms as he felt the wind grow more tugging. "I cannot leave."

He'd always held the hope that by leaving with someone the enchantment would be broken. Ariel believed that one day the forest would let him go . . . and perhaps it would be by shadowing another presense. As his countless futile tries to leave the forest flit through his mind, Ariel let out a troubled sigh that made the winds whip about in irritation. Leaves cascaded all about them as the elemental let his annoyance show. "Annoyance" was hardly the word, honestly. It was more like "torment" or "agony."

No matter who "helped" Ariel leave the forest, the elemental would use them. He would use their will and sense of direction: their path through the forest. Ariel would use his companion to escape his binding to the forest . . . and it was unclear how far he would go to obtain his freedom.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-27-2011, 06:01 PM

The young man watched the girl and dragon carefully for a few moments. He did not yet stand, but remained on his knees. "I have lost my memories." He said the words matter-of-factly, though he was becoming annoyed by his situation. Things would work out in the end, perhaps. Slowly, he rose to his feet. His eyes casting around this way and that, just looking, before they went to the dragon. The young man was frowning just slightly as his gaze shifted from dragon to the girl again. He had filed away their words, for later thought.

The young man shook his head slightly, running a hand through his hair and letting the other rest casually on the hilt of the sword by his side. Useless weapon. "Surely there must be someone nearby who can tell me who I am?" The words were mostly spoken quietly to himself, but not quite too quietly to be unheard by those nearest him. He bit his bottom lip in an expression of uncertainty.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2011, 03:18 AM

Huh… So this forest has a…spirit? Cecilia had never heard of such a thing, especially not one that could act upon others and prevent their departure. Sighing softly, she ran her left hand through her hair, hazy eyes moving cross-eyed as shorter strands from her bangs fell into her face. She was blind, but something about this forest provided her with at least partial sight, so she could see in hazy black and white. She grumbled softly, the hazy images annoying her and giving her a headache. Maybe it was a stupid idea to uncloth her eyes. Rubbing her temple, to relieve the headache caused partially from her own thoughts, and partially from her eyes. “What happened when you first got here?“ She asked, logically she figured there had to be something that was binding him to the land as much as he was bound to the wind. Land was only as changing as it could grow, but the wind changed constantly as it flowed.

Gasping as she felt the torment of the non-physical person, for surely it had to be a person if it could talk, just as much as she felt the leaves cascading and moving around, irritating her eyes and skin. “Please! Calm down!“ She asked, raising her voice slightly over the whipping winds. This close to negative emotions, she was bound to lose her control and her holy powers would spread, which she wanted to avoid greatly. Using them too much would turn her into a cherub, and she detested being a chibi like that. Closing her eyes, she leaned against the nearest tree with her face up turned, back against the bark. A sudden weight settled on her shoulder, over her thin white tank top, the talons lightly pricking against her skin, but not enough to draw blood.

Esmme

Old 07-30-2011, 04:11 AM

Ariel calmed when he heard Cecilia's voice. The wind seemed to shift away from them, wrapping them with the scents of wood and moist soil. "You can feel my emotions?" he asked curiously, his voice still solid. As he spoke, his form seemed to solidify just a bit. He was standing now, his silver hair still writhing about his face in the breezes that flowed about him like his own life. White eyes narrowing, he tilted his head. Odd.

The wisp of wind that brushed Cecilia's cheek was far more solid: his hand could almost touch her now. This woman was . . . different. She carried a different essense than many others. Curious. Slowly waiting for her to recover, Ariel began to speak. "I was human when I first came here." He forced his emotions back, finally sealing them away as he continued. "I traveled with my brother. He was . . . a shady character, but I didn't want him to go alone." His younger brother had been a traitor, a thief and a rebel against the laws of his own country. "We met someone within these woods who was a danger to us. A sorcerer." The wind tugged at their clothing as Ariel smiled grimly. "To save his own life, my brother sold me over to him as a servant. I was bound to the winds that day by the blood of my own brother."

The spirit drifted a bit, fading as he moved around the tree. Letting himself lean against the bark beside Cecilia, he glared out at the glowing trees. "It was a similar story with my master. He wished to leave the forest, but he was called to give a sacrifice. So he gave me to the land." Ariel's expression was dark, but he kept his temper in check . . . barely. "I have been here for longer than I'd care to recall." Trapped.

He shook his head, a sigh stirring the feathers of the bird on Cecilia's shoulder as he looked back to the woman. Recalling the earlier circumstance that had "weakened" her, the tall creature narrowed his eyes. She certainly was an interesting one. "What are you?"

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2011, 06:01 AM

Lightly parted lips allowed harsh breaths exhale as the girl panted, almost as if she’d run a marathon. Which in a way, wasn’t too far from the truth. She’d had to sheild mentally so strong it was a wonder her typical defenses were still going. She was still slightly weakened, it almost seemed as though this forest dampened her…gifts and her control of those gifts. Not good at all. Film-covered brown orbs fluttered open as she lowered her chin so she could, well, look to her companion. Well at least now she had an idea on why he was still stuck here, and how the damnable place worked. A sad grin flickered on her lips as he questioned about her, the raven rufflingits feathers and seemed to just outright glare at the male, its beady black eyes flashing red before it took off. Wings beating in the air, it cawed loudly and flew away, completely out of sight. It had found something interesting in the forest, something that fit well with its own demonic energy.

I am sorry. Family should not do something like that.” She replied, at least once she had calmed her breathing. Standing, she wiped off her back as best she could, as well as the black cargo pants she wore that were fitting at her hips and thighs but loose below her knees. “Especially to a kind brother like you.” She added silently, knowing the wind she whispered it to would carry it to the male’s ears. She truly held sympathy for him, he should not have had such things befall him, but then again, things just happened that way. She paused, part of her wanting to just pretend she hadn’t heard him, but that would be no use as he might just ask again.

Inhaling deeply, mentally drawing her courage together, she looked in his general direction. “I can feel your emotions, and the emotions of any other being, Same with auras. I may be blind, but I can still see in a way.” She answered, only tensing once more as she considered his last question. Did she want to answer him? Would it be worth it?

Sighing heavily, her eyes fluttered closed and she turned away. “I am not human obviously. I am an…angel.” She replied, arms crossing to hugs her own body. Why did she fear his reaction? Why?

Esmme

Old 07-30-2011, 06:19 AM

Ariel watched the raven flutter off in annoyance with a slight frown on his face. That creature wasn't just a bird. Turning his attention back to Cecilia, he listened to her explanation of her . . . empathy. "Then I apologize for letting my temper get the best of me." That was it: he must have overloaded her with his emotions.
He then shook his head as she apologized for his circumstances. It couldn't be helped . . . not after this long. He'd been within the forest for far too long to even think about changing the past . . . though he still thought of how his brother might have ended up. Was he, too, betrayed by someone he trusted? Did the sorcerer seek him out? Perhaps he lived his days out happily. It didn't matter anymore: there was no way he'd lived as long as Ariel had.
The elemental let out another sigh before catching the hesitance on Cecilia's face. Listening hard, he leaned in a bit closer, his breath tickling her ear as he mouthed the word she'd given him: angel. Perhaps that was why she seemed so different; the forest was a bit kinder to her. Perhaps she was the one to free him.

Ariel flew back a few feet on a sudden gust of warm wind, the scent of summer and wood fires following him. "An angelic being? Here?" The male seemed to laugh a bit, but perhaps it was a bitter one full of pain. "What brought you to this forest, of all places?" He appeared before Cecilia again, his nearly solid touch moving over her cheek again as he grasped her chin lightly. It felt like snow might if it was hardly frozen over. "This place is damned."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-30-2011, 03:32 PM

][PapillonCameo has informed me that they will not be able to post in the rp for awhile (undetermined amount of time.)][

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2011, 01:48 AM

The petite blonde smiled wanly at his apology, she knew it happened. Quite a lot actually, so that’s why she tended to stay out of the cities or other populated areas. Frowning at his painfilled bitter laugh, she could relate, and her heart went out to him. Well she was sure it was her heart…Growing up within the ranks of the angels, they were never taught about the human thing that was a heart, just told to do the right thing and to always help others. Oh and kill the legions that followed Lucifer. Of course that had not been one of her duties, she was more a healer and the ‘birther’ of new angels. “Please, its fine. And I don’t know fr sure why I was brought here. I was just trying to find a new place to stay, far away from any kind of population. My empathy is overloaded in cities.” She said soflty with a shrug, shuddering softly as she felt his cool grip on her chin.

There are many places that are damned, and I’m foolish to tread there in search of hope.” She whispered softly, wondering what made her say such a thing. But she knew it to be true, after all she could feel the hidden hope he held of escaping this place. Her pale brown eyes flickered around before looking directly at him, even as her lips twitched into a hopeful smile. “Is it truly foolish to want to save something?” She asked quietly.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-01-2011, 03:03 AM

His look of uncertainty shifted to a look of uncertain fear. The young man had looked from person to person, then from dragon to it's rider and back again. At this next glance of the dragon, like his first glance, images flickered before his eyes. Flitting through his mind until he had been taken somewhere else. Not literally taken away, but everything around him looked different to his own eyes. Even though nothing had changed. His heart thumped in his chest, somewhere far off he heard a bird. Somewhere infront of him he heard a frightening, indescribable noise.

In reality, there was nothing infront of him but the people and dragon he had been talking too, in his minds eye though, he wasn't in a forest. He was on a grassy plain and far off in the distance, something large and horrendous was coming towards him. The young man didn't hesitate, he turned and ran. Not only running in his minds eye, but literally. Really running away from the people he had been speaking with. The dragon demon ran hard, his feet barely touching the ground it seemed, his steps light and quick. He didn't dare glance over his shoulder. Though such vision couldn't last forever, and already it was fading.

Still he ran. Knowing now that it had to have been a memory. Once again, he could not remember what he had seen. He only remembered it had been very frightening, so far when he looked at a dragon, it trigged these things. Perhaps his lost memories were trying to surface. He didn't think on it too much, nor did he have any plans of slowing or stopping. A tree root jutted up rather suddenly infront of him, no time to react. The young man tripped and went sprawling face first into the leaf covered ground with a soft grunt. Slowly he looked up. The young man found himself at the feet of a woman, a woman accompanied by a...ghost? He wasn't sure, but it did make him shiver. Slowly he moved himself to a sitting position, staring up at the woman and the..spirit? Elemental? He didn't know what it was. The young man looked slightly embarrassed, but his look of cold fear was gone. He was silent.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2011, 04:02 AM

Brown-blonde eyebrows furrowed as the sound of a grunt reached her ears before her frosty brown eyes glanced down. She knew her eyes had probably widened, and could feel a slight blush on her cheeks. She moved around her companion, she wasn't sure if she could walk through him, and didn't want to chance that she could. Brushing loose blonde hair back from in front of her face, she kneeled in front of the fallen male. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked him, her empty hand hesitant to touch him before she pulled it back with a soft sigh and wrapped it around the pole.

The raven startled from its flight as it saw the dragon demon run by, screeching shortly. Turning back to its angelic companion, it perched in a nearby tree, shifting to its other form, its wings sinking into its back to hide. Pale pink lips twitched to a grin as it saw Cecilia kneel to the other demon. Ruby eyes watched the scene play out, it knew how his angel was. She was a healer by nature, and a bad mother hen. Maybe that was why he stayed with her.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-01-2011, 04:15 AM

He licked his lips slightly. "I'm alright...mostly." He spoke softly sounding uncertain, watching the female as she knelt in front of him. The young man was sitting up and he ran a hand through his hair, glancing off in a random direction before looking to the woman's ghostly companion for a moment. His gaze settled on the female again. "I'm alright." He sounded more certain when he spoke the words this time, shaking his head just slightly. Once again, his gaze shifted around, though now he sent a quick glance towards the tree that the bird had landed in. He shrugged that off and his attention returned to the woman and her otherworldly companion.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2011, 04:48 AM

The angel smiled, letting her eyes close before opening again. "Thats great, I'm glad." She stood up slowly so she didn't stumble, wiping the dirt off her knees. She grimaced lightly, her eyes were bothering her again. This whole partial sight thing was a big annoyance. Closing her eyes, she untied the ribbon on the pole and replaced it back around her eyes, sighing softly as the headache started to abate. "I'm Cecilia, and the windy one is...Well I honestly I don't know his name yet." She nibbled her lip, but offered her left hand to the male to help him up.

The raven watched them for a few minutes longer, feeling proud of himself. If nothing else, he had found the angel some new friends while he worked out the curse of this forest. Which seemed to lie with the elemental being she'd met. Seems he needed someone to take his place to be free, but how?

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-01-2011, 05:06 AM

She had smiled and for some reason it made him feel warm. Well, not just warm, ah..it was complicated and it made him blink and shake his head slightly. When she introduced herself, the young man frowned deeply. "I..I cannot remember my name...or where I come from, or how I came to be in this place." When she offered her hand to him, he took it gently and slowly stood. His eyes sweeping over the...windy one...as Cecilia had called him. Well perhaps that was a fitting title for one such as him. The young man tilted his head slightly, regarding the, windy one, once more. Though in a curious manner. "...Is he a ghost?" He almost seemed hesitant to ask.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 05:28 AM

((What about piptick(sp?) will he be returning??))

Ora was letting the reality of her situation sink in as a woman approached, accompanied by a dragon. The woman had herbs, for healing. She couldn't believe any of this was real. She was gawking at the dragon, so magnificent, she thought, when the man who had the red mark across his eye fell to the ground and seemed to be somewhere else, seeing something awful. The other woman was trying to help him, he didn't seem to know anything about his self. In a moment he appeared to be in a trance again and then without warning, he began to run. Ora looked at the woman expecting her to run after him. Looking towards the man again as he fell to the ground she saw another woman standing over him. They were quite a distance away but the woman appeared to have a bird and a spirit with her. Ora looked again at the dragon and back at the spirit. She had never seen either before in her entire life, she'd heard stories, but she thought they were just that, only stories. She began to walk towards the spirit, entranced, she needed a closer look at this mysterious thing...

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-19-2011 at 08:23 PM..