Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-29-2011, 07:53 AM

The mothman does not hurt people. It just appears right before a tragedy. Some say it's trying to warn us, other say it's causing the tragedys. No one really knows.

luci_in_the_sky
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2011, 05:53 AM

I can't say for sure, he was always too far away. He liked to fly above a field behind my neighbor's house. ( The neighbor lived directly across from me, so we were often the only ones who had seen it. Really makes for an unconvincing story. ) I couldn't see the eyes, all I could see was a winged being flying above the field. =\ I wish I could have gotten a closer look, or at least a camera that would take good nighttime pictures. It was crazy, I'd just sit and watch it fly for hours on end, hoping it would get closer. At the time, some pretty messed up things were happening to me, so maybe it's related somehow? I'm not sure. All I know is I've seen enough weird stuff in this world to believe it could be the Mothman. Unfortunately, I didn't want the Mothman. I wanted a vampire! xP

Nacara
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 07:25 AM

Luci, how big was this thing? Like.. a winged man? Oi gee! If I saw that, I'd pass the eff out thinking that it might be Jeepers Creepers. Oh good god just the thought of it just drives me nuts. That movie scared the living crap out of me when I was a kid and I swear I'll never be the same. What really sucks is the fact that I'm attentding college in a sort of "cow town" where there are clear open skies and very many corn fields all around, so I half expect to see a flying beast at night or something running through the corn fields.
Ahaha, and don't be so quick to want a vampire luci. Think about it.. they drink blood (probably drank AIDS blood somewhere along the way) and intends to kiss you with the same mouth?

R i t s u k a
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to R i t s u k a

Old 09-01-2011, 08:26 AM

I believe narwhals are actually unicorns that evolved into narwhals because they where run from the land into the waters. -^- //nod nod//

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 09:28 AM

i don't give it much thought actually.
but it would not surprise me if there were aleins.
i hope i never meet the kind that want to eat you for food.
O.o
or be the human on top of the building welcoming the aleins
and they blow me up!!!!!
ala 'independence day'.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-01-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luci_in_the_sky View Post
I can't say for sure, he was always too far away. He liked to fly above a field behind my neighbor's house. ( The neighbor lived directly across from me, so we were often the only ones who had seen it. Really makes for an unconvincing story. ) I couldn't see the eyes, all I could see was a winged being flying above the field. =\ I wish I could have gotten a closer look, or at least a camera that would take good nighttime pictures. It was crazy, I'd just sit and watch it fly for hours on end, hoping it would get closer. At the time, some pretty messed up things were happening to me, so maybe it's related somehow? I'm not sure. All I know is I've seen enough weird stuff in this world to believe it could be the Mothman. Unfortunately, I didn't want the Mothman. I wanted a vampire! xP
Luci, you say that mssed up things happend to you when you saw this creature. Did they include paranoia, fear of going outside, nausea, headachs, and the feeling of being watched? I ask because people who have had close encounters with the mothman have experinced those conditions.

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 09-01-2011, 12:58 PM

I believe in Nargles.. > >...

But other than that..who knows.
Like I said before, I'll chill with just about everything.

Nacara
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 03:59 PM

What in the world is Nargles?

kittyw

Old 09-05-2011, 09:46 AM

I love mythical creatures and everything paranormal more than anything in the world! and i KNOW that a lot of them exist. I've had many an encounter with demons and i swear on my life i've seen what i like to call a tree pixie. I've always wanted to be a cryptozoologist or an anthropolgist and i think i've heard of this mothman before. But theres just so many things out there that i don't know much about it so i'd love to hear more :) also i <3 all spirits and comunicate with them about once a month

Hamsterliciousness
Guinea Pig Life, Hamster Dreams

Old 09-05-2011, 09:54 PM

I believe in ghosts, and aliens, and Mothman. To be fully honest, the only alien movie I've seen that freaks me out is The Forth Kind.

I don't really believe that aliens are humanoids, I believe they could take on different forms (not like a shape shifter, just different forms then humans). I do believe that they've come to observe us, but not to take over (or they would've already done that).

I've lived in haunted houses, I've lived near areas of large amount of deaths (a sanitarium), and I've used Ouija boards and talked to people who had a research-able story.

If you have the time, after the first few inital episodes of the X Files, there are some really good stories about stuff like the Jersey Devil, Mothman, Aliens, Abductions and other paranormal phenomena.

luci_in_the_sky
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-18-2011, 03:57 AM

Nacara Heh heh. Growing up in my house, you wouldn't be too surprised. =P It's not a fun experience, but you get used to it! Yeah, it was about six to six and a half feet as I recall. Like I said, he was always flying around, so I couldn't really do anything but guess. Honestly, it kind of comforted me! o.o;; And good point 'bout the vampires. xD Realistically, they're pretty effin' nasty. Haha.

Well, Kraven, I don't really mean feelings so much, because I've always felt as if I was being watched. My house is haunted, or something. But... >.>;; It was a personal tragedy, I guess. I was being molested/raped at that time by my brother-in-law. After he stopped, the thing disappeared. Haven't seen it since. ( Don't worry, this guy is out of my life and whatever. It's all solved. =PP ) But when I saw it, I felt like it was a sort of Guardian Angel. It made me feel safe. Like someone was looking out for me. I know how insane this sounds! x.x

At one point in time, while that bad stuff was happening to me, I tried to work up the courage to kill myself ( I know, I know. xP Glad I didn't now! ) and after I had a breakdown of some kind, I was able to sense things better. ( Sounds like I lost my marbles, huh? ;P Haha. ) But I've ALWAYS been able to see ghosts/demons/whatever you call them. I've been attacked, I've been hugged, I've even been sort of cradled before. Somehow, these things seem to be drawn to me!

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:34 AM

I highly and strongly believe in the unknown and the unseen. Everything has its mysteries and facts that have been stressed to be proven as myths.

pompon-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-20-2011, 08:35 AM

I believe in unicorns :3 or at least in dinosaur unicorns

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-20-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
The mothman is not a ghost. It is a being that appears whenever a tragedy is about to happen. The mothman has been spotted before bridge collapses, 9/11, the swine flu outbreak, and chernoble. The mothman has been seen for thousands of years. There are cave paintings of the mothman. To lean more, I suggest reading the book or watching the movie "The MothMan Prothicies"
That is exactly why the Moth man creeps me out a bit. It's interesting even if someone doesn't believe he exists. The Jersey Devil is another being that interests me even though I really don't think it exists either.