Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 01-24-2013, 05:23 AM

*sighs and shakes head* I think you really are going to have to show her for her to believe it...

*shrug* I try to, but most of the chatter recently has been in my thread.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2013, 05:23 AM

He's a buttface.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-24-2013, 05:24 AM

yep hard to keep track of it and know what is going on....anyways working on my character now

---------- Post added 01-23-2013 at 11:24 PM ----------

well i just don't believe you guys lol

---------- Post added 01-23-2013 at 11:25 PM ----------

hey any character's done yet?

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 01-24-2013, 05:27 AM

Well, then I would have to say my mature, refined front is working quite well, wouldn't you?

Anyway, my first character is about half done, but should not take much longer, as this one is based off one I have used many times before.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2013, 05:29 AM

Yep, mine. I think.

Username: Drakina
Name: Veronica 'Ver' Greene
Ancestry: The amethyst dragon who slumbers near the city. Before he'd gone into the sleep, he'd been very involved with the humans living near him, taking human form and walking amongst them. He ended up meeting and falling in love with one of the women, courting her and eventually giving her a scale he tore from his own back, shaped and wrapped with pure silver wire. She accepted the scale, and his advances, and withing a few years they had twins. He participated in the lives of his decendants for a handful of generations, before retreating to his lair and falling into slumber.
Heirloom: Amethyst and silver pendant, in reality a carved scale he tore out of his own hide and wrapped in wire to gave his lover.
Appearance: Black hair falls to the bottom of her shoulder blades, usually held back in a pony tail or short braid. Her face is oval, with eyes that are a little more almond than oval, and of an unusual shade of greyed periwinkle. Her skin is medium-light, and her body is slim bit not particularly fit. She stands about 5'8" and wears cool tone tee shirts and jeans.
Skills/talents: Stone/gem recognition, jewelry making, cooking, mending clothes
Personality: Level headed and a bit outgoing, with a tendancy to easily become very focused. She's a loyal friend, willing to help when one asks, and trusts people quickly.
History: Grew up a single child in the city, with one of the state parks practically at her backyard. She had a rather normal life, and found her passion for jewelry making in high school. Her mother gave her the amethyst pendant at graduation, saying that it just felt right. She entered the state college on an art tuition, and has taken more metalworking and geology classes, feeling that she should know what the gems looked like both polished and in the raw. She's on her last class, and plans on starting her own business.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-24-2013, 05:29 AM

Sanota lol bring him on man!!!

KageShio

Old 01-24-2013, 05:36 AM

Sonata? Um... he's a pony. ^^' I do not think he would work so well here. There is Heiro- you know him from Shadowplay and the other masquerades- but I do not think I could make him anything other than related to Vampires, and they are not allowed here.

Kina- Looks good so far, but she needs a bit of work. Try getting a bit more in depth with her personality, likes and dislikes. For example, is working with stones and metal, cooking and sewing her only talents and interests? Surely there is more to her then that.

Last edited by KageShio; 01-24-2013 at 05:39 AM..

Drakina

Old 01-24-2013, 05:55 AM

*flops over* I can't think of anything right now! She's been really hard to flesh out, and she's not even all that different from my usual character type!

KageShio

Old 01-24-2013, 06:14 AM

Well, let's just keep working on it tomorrow then, ne? I will help as best I can.

For now, though, it is time for me to get some rest. *hugs tight* Oyasumi nasai, rest well when you do.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2013, 06:15 AM

Yeah, it's getting close to one, here. *hugs* Good... day? It's day there, right?

KageShio

Old 01-24-2013, 06:16 AM

You should get some rest too then, ne? And, it is about one thirty in the afternoon here.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2013, 06:19 AM

Okay. Rest well, and come home soon.

KageShio

Old 01-24-2013, 06:20 AM

Hai, and I will, just over a week, I promise.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-24-2013, 08:13 AM

UserName: Kilia
Name: Taigi "Tai" Wakanda Fairchild
Ancestry:In Taiga's tribe, a very long time ago, there was a witch that people would not talk with or have anything to do with because of the fear that they felt with her around. Though they went to her for illnesses when the medicine man could not do anything for the sick or dying, after a while she was soon married and had a beautiful baby girl whom she made a protection bracelet for out of her hair and a few other things like gemstones that were rare to the people. Though soon her happiness was short lived when the white men came and killed her husband in the fight, leaving her no choice but to hide her daughter away from them as she fought with her tribe before she was killed off.
Heirloom: Wears a black braided bracelet made out of her hair, gems, and herbs.
Appearance: She has faint scars all over her body, her blue eyes are slightly brighter then most. Wears her black hair in a long french braid that reaches the small of her back, has feathers braided into her hair, stands at 5 feet 5 inches, weighs 145pds, is curvy and slightly chunky in a good way, tan.
Skills/talents: Archery is something that her grandfather taught her the moment that she could hold a bow. She may have only been five at the time, running around and trying to shot fruit but it was something fun and she was able to bond with her grandfather over it. He believed that they young in the tribe should try and keep up with the traditions of the tribe.
Animal care is something that she just picked up. She loves animals and because of that she just cared about them. Her father being a veterinarian also contributed to this part of her life. Every time he took care of an animal she would be right there with him, learning and watching his trade though not as advance as he was. She would find animals while out in the woods with her grandfather, taking the injured ones home and doctoring them up with her father.
Plant identification is another thing that she had learned but that was later in high school that she learned, i mean sure she knew enough from her childhood that her grandfather had taught her to tell the poisonous plants out of all the normal ones but she always had a craving to know more about them just like she had always had a craving to know more about taking care of animals.
Hunting is another skill that she had picked up but that was also something that she had learned more when she was in middle school. She would go with her friends almost every weekend to help them hunt during hunting season, though she learned even more tricks to hunting from her cousins when she would go and see them, though she isn't very good at it.
Singing is not something that she is good at, it is more of something that she just likes to do just like writing and drawing is something that she just likes to do, she isn't very good at that either but she still does it just because she enjoys it.
Personality: Unlike some she is not the center of attention, she would rather blend into the background, but she can hold her own when it comes down to it. She likes to keep her friends and family together, so you could say that she is the corner stone of her relationships. She easily gets jealous which tends to ruin her relationship with friends, family even her lover though she tries hard not to do so. She would never turn her back on those that she trust and cares about, she would do anything for her friends and family and what she believes in.
History: She grew up on the coast of North Carolina for most of her life.

Drakina: KageShio:

Last edited by Kilia; 01-25-2013 at 05:24 PM..

KageShio

Old 01-24-2013, 08:26 PM

Looks good so far, Kilia, but I would like for you to add a bit more into her history, such as how she learned the skills she has and whether or not she is going to the nearby collage, where the story starts. Also, out of personal preference, I would like it if you would please type out her personality instead of giving the image you have.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-24-2013, 08:52 PM

i will i just postted that up cause i was to tired to continue lol but yes i will edit it i promise!!

KageShio

Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 PM

Ah, alright. Hopefully I shall get mine up soon, to provide an example for everyone.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2013, 08:55 PM

Oh, and we're setting the beginning in Minnesota, so why is she there?

---------- Post added 01-24-2013 at 02:55 PM ----------

*glomps Kage*

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-24-2013, 09:00 PM

yea ummm i know nothing about minnesota

Drakina

Old 01-24-2013, 09:02 PM

Well, I think Kage's working on getting the setting up today, so that should help you fill it in. I do know that the place in Minnesota we picked has three colleges, and is surrounded by forests and lakes.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-24-2013, 09:11 PM

Hi everyone, how's it going! I had no idea this place was already set up ...

Drakina

Old 01-24-2013, 09:12 PM

Hi! *hugs* I thought Kage said something in Ponies OOC...

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-24-2013, 09:16 PM

well going to wait on working on her history though lol

KageShio

Old 01-24-2013, 09:18 PM

*catches Kina and hugs tightly* Are you going to do this every time we are on at the same time?

Ah, you really do not have to know anything about the state, as we will not be spending too much time there, is has just been picked as the starting place because it is a small city, has vast nature reserves/parks, and is a place where Amethyst forms naturally. It is fairly far north, so keep in mind it will be a bit chilly despite being June, which is our starting time. I am actually in the middle of writing the setting, so it should be easier to get a feel for it once I have that up.

Pap-chan, I had told everyone in the other thread last night, but I did not give a link.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-24-2013, 09:19 PM

Hi Kina! I might have probably missed it. I was busy thinking of stuff to say for Ark, whom I still need to answer with ..