Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 11-02-2009, 05:40 AM

@ Bartuc : Well I think they give off a pretty scary effect either way~ >;P <3<3

@ Izumi : That's the spirit! =O <3<3

PralineQueen
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to PralineQueen

Old 11-02-2009, 05:42 AM

Bartuc - lol gotta have proof or it didn't happen right?

Izumi - I just keep in mind these people don't know me and don't take care of me so why should I care what they think.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Well I was hoping she would forget and wear another one of her training bras to her mom, as I've thrown a couple out that way...I have a feeling her mother has been getting after her to bring them home. Her mom is one that will call us up to bitch us out if the kids leave a pair of socks over here. Serious.

cheng
(っ◕‿◕)&...

hello apo & izumi :]

i keep poofing xD sorry

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 AM

Anyways, enough of my bitching! I typed a nice long bit out and accidentally hit the back key and I'm too tired and lazy to retype it out. I guess my problem is I really need a good vent about the situation as hubby has told me to drop it - he knows how I feel and bringing it up just stresses him out. So yah, sorry if I scared you off Barty and co.

I think I'm going to wrap things up here in a minute and try to get some sleep.

Edit: Menewsha is seriously my vent for the crap going on in my life. My parents aren't real supportive and while I can tell hubby how I feel, with his exwife he knows how I feel and how screwed up it is but is kinda stuck in the middle like me. I don't know what I'd do without the internet and places like these. *sighs happily*

Last edited by Izumi; 11-02-2009 at 05:51 AM..

PralineQueen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2009, 05:53 AM

Izumi - vent any which way you like hun........its better to let it out than let it eat at you

cheng
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2009, 05:56 AM

yeah me too izumi
i dont know what to do w/o them

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-02-2009, 05:58 AM

Thanks Praline. :)

Just don't want to do any more flogging of a dead horse. The feeling is slightly raw again though since we had them just this weekend and once again I find things I don't approve of their mother doing, yet I really can't take her to court over. It's one of those things I'm just going to have to eventually let go and not care any more and when it inevitably happens (daughter getting pregnant) I'll have to know that I tried my damnedest and it's not my fault. Hell, I've sat the girl down with her and her dad and already told her about my thoughts about sex and drugs. I didn't go into graphic detail, but given at the right opportunity I think it's a very important thing to discuss. Especially with kids starting to do those things at very early ages these days. *sigh* That and I don't trust the schools to educate kids in such matters.

Anyways...With that I'm going. Night all. *wave*

PralineQueen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2009, 06:01 AM

Izumi - your just trying to warn her of the risks involved and educate her on what could happen if she's not careful. If the nightmare comes true...you did your best and she can't say no one said anything to her.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2009, 06:16 AM

::gnaws on Barty's thread to see if it's alive::

Rylynne

Old 11-02-2009, 06:19 AM

*pokes at CK*
Wow, first time I've seen you around! =O <3<3

Anyhows, aww, Mene's gonna go down now. xDD;;

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2009, 06:22 AM

I'm not sure if it is... Isn't it meant to go down in an hour from now?

I've been around, but not as much as I'd like to. :c People think that we don't care about spam, but we do. ::worn out::

Rylynne

Old 11-02-2009, 06:25 AM

An hour from now? o_o;;
Do you guys have daylight savings time on? =O <3<3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2009, 06:26 AM

Yes we do. XD And since the site's not down yet, I must be correct. :3 (I wasn't sure if my laptop's time had changed or not, which is why I wasn't sure. It did change, so I'm relieved to know it is fully correct. XD )

Rylynne

Old 11-02-2009, 06:32 AM

OH! No wonder then. xDD;; Silly me. XP I'm so used to 1am Mene time being 2pm my time. xDD;; This is why I don't like daylight savings time. ^^;; Haha~ 8DD;;

Anyhows, how are you doing, CK? :> <3<3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2009, 06:38 AM

XD Yeah, the time-change catches out people a lot. I don't like it either. I'd rather we just did away with it as it's crack-tarded. D<

I'm okay, I suppose. I could complain, but I can't be bothered. >_>;

Can I ask you what you think of the event so far? (You and anyone else lurking.) You can be honest. XD I won't take it personally. :B

Rylynne

Old 11-02-2009, 06:56 AM

It's so confusing! DX I honestly don't see the point of it, as us people with no daylight savings time are fine without it. ^^;; But others I've talked to here seem to like it, so, I guess it must have SOME use? xDD;;

And aww! :< I bet you're busy. D:
*pats*
Good job with the event though! :'D <3<3

Also, I like the event so far, in all honesty. ^^ Some little things bother me though, like the purple background (because while I adore purple to DEATH, it gets a little jarring and dizzying for me xDD) and the new 15 minutes (although that's probably because I'm used to the 30 minutes? >.>). Overall I like it enough though. ^^ The art is definitely fab, and I love the new contests added. :3
I shall think up of more stuff later on, or for your feedback thread. xDD;;

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2009, 07:11 AM

XD It's always "nice" to have an "extra hour" in the fall... but since losing an hour in the sleep is considerably worse, eh. It's meant to be around to give farmers "more daylight hours", but I don't really understand how that *works*. Like. Isn't it the same thing if you just wake up an hour earlier if you're a farmer? u_u;

Thanks. :3

I see what you mean about the purple background. :3 I'll suggest next time that it's a solid color behind the posts instead of a pattern. Patterns work okay for the sides as long as they're static, though.

People complained about the 30 minutes from previous events because it wasn't 'often enough'. XD So that's why I chose 15 this time around. XD If people largely complain the other way in the feedback this time, it'll probably go back to every 30. XD

You can wait for either the next time we see each other if you think of any other feedback or wait for the feedback thread. X3 Either way is super appreciated. :3

YamiSora
~

Old 11-02-2009, 07:12 AM

*sorry for butting in* but just had to say:

OMG FLUFFY!!!!!! WAH HA HA!................I miss my dog now............and she isn't even fluffy! XDD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2009, 07:19 AM

I'm pretty sure that even though Bartuc has abandoned us, he welcomes everyone who's not spamming. XD

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 11-02-2009, 07:24 AM

Sorry for the abandonment. I was talking to Omi and wandering the site aimlessly. o.o; I am just tired and pretty much killing some time.

Rylynne

Old 11-02-2009, 11:06 AM

@ CK : I don't understand it either. o_o;; I'm content knowing that it must help a few people. xDD;; <3<3

And hmm, that would be nice. ^^ I do like the purple though. xDD;; And hmm, in theory it would be easier and nicer for people if it stayed 15 minutes. =O But I dunno, I think that with the addition of the Live Topic and a LOT of threads going on when the forum's especially busy, it's hard to keep track. xDD;; I know of a lot of people who did say that they would often end up forgetting about it, but I dunno, I can't say everyone feels the same way now. xDD;; <3<3

And okies then~ ^^ Hope that helps though. D: <3<3

@ Bartuc : No worries~ xDD;; <3<3

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:04 PM

*Mai pops in*

Hello, everybody. I have found a new Halloween thread! 8D How's it going?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-02-2009, 09:11 PM

S'ok Bartuc. For a moment there I thought maybe my bitching about the ex scared you off. You know the creepiest thing happened today too...like somehow it got to her and she called. She sat and talked to me for a good 2 hours on the phone. I didn't mention the bra thing, as the last time I tried to give her my opinion it started world war 3, but still I guess she's gotten over that and wants to talk. *shrug* If it makes her a bit friendlier around the two of us I don't really mind it. That, and it's interesting to keep tabs on the kids and what's going on around them.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 11-02-2009, 10:44 PM

*throws pineapples at people*