Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 01-01-2015, 10:39 PM

LIQUID DIAMOND'S MEMORY JAR 2015!!

(UPDATED 3/24)

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 04-04-2015 at 04:53 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-01-2015, 10:40 PM

Resolutions!!

-Go to sleep at a normal time every night!

-Keep up better with personal hygiene AND take daily vitamins/medicine.

-Journal every chance I can get... be it in a diary, or Mene's memory Jar.

-Make this year memorable. 2012-2014 was one big boring year to me.

-Exercise a little more and watch what I eat.

-Keep the house clean!!

-Read all Dragonlance books. 1/11

-Finish 12 Video Games this year. 3/12

-Get through 5 anime series (full). No dubs. 0/5

================================================== ====

Song Stuck in my Head:

Currently:

Craving: n/a
Feeling: upbeat!
Eat/Drinking: Water
Loving: Spring
Hating: Snowww ><
Playing/Watching: Prison Wives

Picture of the Now:

No make up, St. Paddy's Day green all around!!

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 03-22-2015 at 08:06 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-01-2015, 10:40 PM

~Memories~

JANUARY-
1/2 (Friday) * Went to see 'Into the Woods' with Justine
1/4 (Sunday) * Went out to lunch with my brother Miti!
1/8 (Thursday) * Got my nails done and visited my mother
1/11 (Sunday) * Celebrated oldest brother's birthday :)
1/13 (Tuesday) * Went out to dinner with mom//Ricky's birthday!
1/16 (Friday) * Sleepover with Meghan BFF!!!!
1/18 (Sunday) * Patriots AFC Championship game//Lost 2lbs. in 2 weeks!
1/19 (Monday) * Pedicure!//Lunch with mommy//signed & sent lease
1/20 (Tuesday) * Dentist appointment... I have a perfect smile now!
1/26 (Monday) * Survived "historic" winter storm as in 2 inches.
FEBRUARY-
2/1 (Sunday) * PATRIOTS WIN SUPER BOWL!
2/3 (Tuesday) * Started with my Fitbit Surge.
2/5 (Thursday) * First voice lesson with Justine today.
2/7 (Saturday) * Went out to lunch with Miti and mommy
2/10 (Tuesday) * Richard had his first interview!! :D
2/12 (Thursday) * Hung out with Justine//Noelle today.
2/14 (Saturday) * Valentine's Day! //He got me Majora's Mask <3
2/19 (Thursday) * Voice lessons went well!
2/24 (Tuesday) * Got drunk and played Skies of Arcadia for hours
2/26 (Thursday) * I did a lot of shit today!!! thpy//mom//car//groceries
MARCH-
3/1 (Sunday) * Forgot about Meds this weekend... scary!
3/5 (Thursday) * Therapy and Voice lessons w/ Justine! :D
3/6 (Friday) * Nails!//spent the day with mom and dad
3/12 (Thursday) * Therapy//voice//drank all night XD
3/13 (Friday) * Dinner date with mom and Richard!
3/15 (Sunday) * Seeing a playhouse show with Justine
3/18 (Wednesday) * Fitbit has me EXHAUSTED!! D:
3/21 (Saturday) * Richard sold his car//Dad and I really bonded!
3/23 (Monday) * Richard + Miti's 30th Birthday! :)
April-
May-
June-
July-
August-
September-
October-
November-
December-

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 03-24-2015 at 04:32 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-01-2015, 10:41 PM

RESERVED

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 02-21-2015 at 08:00 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-03-2015, 03:56 PM

JANUARY 3rd, SATURDAY

Yesterday was an awesome day. I went to therapy and discussed some personal topics, and I left feeling a lot better about certain things on my mind. I came home and took care of a sick Richard, my boyfriend of 8 years, and then went out for a night with one of my best friends Justine. We went to a really nice Chinese place down the street (which was free, thanks to a gift card from my parents), and then left for the mall to see "Into the Woods". As a former actress, I felt sad never seeing the stage production of it, but I thought the movie was fantastic.... you know... aside from the annoying misbehaved loud children sitting right next to me. (Seriously, what mother would bring them to a late-night show??)

As for today, nothing nearly as interesting is happening. I'm cleaning the house for the first time in a few days since I couldn't do it when Richard was sleeping all the time. I'm also watching YouTube "Continue?" episodes on the Wii to help the time go faster. Richard is at work from 2-10:30pm EST, so I finally have the place to myself! Maybe when I'm done, I'll play some 'Tales of Xillia' on my PS3 since he's not hogging it anymore playing 'Ni No Kuni'. Very easy day, but nothing else worth mentioning.

Other than it is snowing furiously. Which was a pleasant surprise this morning.

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 03-16-2015 at 07:36 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-04-2015, 07:05 PM

JANUARY 4th, SUNDAY

Well I made a promise to myself that I'm going to face today with a good attitude and make it an awesome one! So far, as of 2:23pm EST, it's going very well. My brother Mitissa picked me up from my apartment and we went to my parents house like we do every Sunday (Richard had to work). Unfortunately after waiting for an hour, I called my mom to find out where she was. She and my dad had driven down to my other brother Ricky's house... what? I don't mind, but you could have left a note or something! I guess they wanted to see Ricky's kids Liesl and Elsa. I don't blame them... they're cute as hell.

So Miti and I drove to an Applebee's and had some lunch! We started talking about his new girlfriend, then we talked about MMOs and eventually World of Warcraft... our server overheard us and started talking to us about his raids and the 3 of us were bullshitting for a while. It was pretty great! I love talking to new people!

I'm proud of myself because I grabbed a coffee and something off their diet menu. (Just simple chicken and mushrooms, but it sure was tasty!) I felt good about my food choices, but I had a cookie when I came home so I ruined it. Oh well... it's not so bad I guess... well, yes it is. I can't slip up! Tomorrow, I start working out. It's only 4 days a week, but it's nice and easy and I won't get bored fast. I have a personal trainer friend of mine helping me out which makes it better.

Let's see how the rest of the day plays out!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-09-2015, 01:45 PM

JANUARY 9th, FRIDAY

Well I haven't really been journaling much, because nothing really noteworthy has happened to me the past few days. I try to keep my life exciting, but some days are just really lazy ones and I'm okay with that. I started working out again and it feels good. It's just simple weight exercises and yoga, but I already feel a little difference. My friend Justine lent me a book called "The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl" and it's been a true inspiration!

Yesterday I got my nails done a pretty blue color. I wanted to have a snowflake design like I had for Christmas since it's still winter, but no luck. The nail place was becoming busy so I decided to leave. I went to visit my mother afterwards and she was babysitting my niece, Piper. (Piper's middle name was named after me-- Monica. I guess my sister really loves me!) She's going to be a year old in April... wow how time flies!!

Its only 9am EST right now... Let's see what today brings me!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-10-2015, 06:07 PM

JANUARY 10th, SATURDAY

Ughh... This might actually be my first bad day of the year. And it's not because of anything bad happening, it's more about how I'm feeling. I have a hangover AND I'm on my period. Add that with a very hungry girl on a diet and you've got a nasty chick to deal with. I'm just blah, to be honest. I'm not my usual happy self, but I'll let it slide for today. Everyone is allowed to have off days I think. I didn't brush my teeth or work out last night, so already I missed 2 of my Resolutions. It's really daunting to be honest, but I think I'm doing okay. Mom always says if I slip up one day, just continue the next day and don't give up. That's pretty sound advice...

I'm just going to make this a stay-in day. I won't have to worry about fixing my hair or my pounds of make-up. Maybe I'll even order take-out and get a nice steamed veggie dish from the chinese place down the street. My boyfriend has today off work, but he was also drinking with me last night. Therefore, he's sound asleep right now. (Even though it is 1:30pm) I bet we'll have a nice day together when he wakes up to perk up my mood. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 03-16-2015 at 07:37 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-12-2015, 04:36 PM

JANUARY 12th, MONDAY

Ho hum, the Monday blues. It's just about noon EST right now. I grabbed a healthy lunch since I didn't have breakfast-- some Triscuits and cottage cheese. Yumm! I also made some coffee since I've been so addicted to it lately and it's hard to stop . I just got back from my Therapy appointment and things are going really well! I've stopped going every week, and now I go every 2 weeks! Things sure are looking up!

Yesterday my family celebrated my brother Rick's birthday. It was so great to see everyone! My parent's have a huge house, so it's nice to fit everyone. We all sat around the fire and watched football, we stuffed our faces with dinner, and we laughed all day! It was a ton of fun to be with everyone.

My boyfriend has off work again today, so we'll probably play more games together. I swear, hanging out with him is the best!! I can't seem to wipe this stupid smile off of my face everytime we're together. I feel like a school girl again! Let's make today a good one!!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-14-2015, 06:56 PM

JANUARY 14th, WEDNESDAY

I've been sitting at the computer all day, but it's been kind of nice to relax. I'm wrapped in my heating blanket (since my chair is next to a drafty window), and sipping some soda. I'm also multitasking like a mad woman-- writing this, looking up games/recipes/tv schedules, watching South Park, etc. I watched the Nintendo Direct this morning with my coffee, and it looks okay. I MIGHT be tempted to buy the new 3DS model, if only for the bigger screen and faster processor.

Richard is out in the living room playing zombie games on the new PS3, so the office door is shut tight and my headphones are blaring lol... I don't like very many horror games. I use to play them like a champ, but in recent years I find myself a bit too fearful. Ever since I was diagnosed with a psychotic disorder, I find my real world hallucinations closely resemble things I see so I keep myself shielded from anything too spooky. Playing a horror game and living one are completely different, you know. My damn schizophrenia is what keeps me inside most days collecting disability. I get so embarrassed when something happens to me in public...

Anyway, enough of that. That's a topic for another day. It's been peaceful around here so far. Peaceful and boring-- just the way I like it! Still, I can't help but feel an inevitable change will happen soon. But I can't worry about those things... I can't worry about things I have no control over. Besides, it's just a hunch...

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-17-2015, 07:03 PM

JANUARY 17th, SATURDAY

Last night was such a blast! I had one of my best friends over for a sleepover! I haven't seen her since October, so it was really wonderful to get together again. We gave each other our Christmas gifts. She got me a birthday gift too since that was in November... I got a beautiful friendship necklace, a book, and something secret She also made my boyfriend and I dinner! The 3 of us had crabcakes, avocado mac n' cheese, and strawberry shortcake... ALL FROM SCRATCH!!! It was amazing watching her work! I have to clean up a lot of it this morning, but I think that's only fair . It was so wonderful!

We didn't get to drink or play video games, but we did talk a lot and it was so great to catch up. We text each other all the time, but it was nice to see her face to face and be able to hug her. Friendships are so precious and wonderful, that I wouldn't trade my friends for anything!! I love them so much!! So let's see what happens the rest of the day because now I'm in a good mood! <3

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 03-16-2015 at 07:38 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-23-2015, 09:52 PM

JANUARY 23rd, FRIDAY

Wow, I REALLY need to write more! I can't slip up so early in the year!! Honestly, it's not that I don't want to... It's just that there hasn't been anything really out of the ordinary going on. I wake up, do chores, play video games, and go back to sleep. It's not a really glamorous life, but it sure is peaceful. There's not much else to do with my time. I keep busy in my own way, but it's the dead of winter and I can't go out as much as I want to. I love the cold months, don't get me wrong... but I can't wait for Spring and Summer!!

I'm really reaching for something to write. I feel I need to scribble something down more often, but I can't if nothing has happened or else this place would get boring quick. Richard finished Ni No Kuni the other day and I just started. I also finished Ring of Fates the same day and started Echoes of Time (I do love me some Final Fantasy).

Richard has just informed me of an impending snow storm coming tomorrow. Hmm... I should buckle down and buy some supplies! :x

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 01-25-2015, 09:05 PM

JANUARY 25th, SUNDAY

Nothing is happening today... again. And I blame it entirely on the snow. We're suppose to get even MORE tomorrow! I'm getting cabin fever! I need to go outsiiiidddeee! *ugh* oh well. It's really not so bad, I'm just being melodramatic. I've cleaned so much the past few days that there is really nothing else to do. That's totally fine and all, but I feel like I -have- to be productive or else I'm just lazy. Richard has the car for work and nothing is really in walking distance, so I'm kind of screwed.

I've gotten back into World of Warcraft just the other day, and I think I have an unhealthy obsession with female NE priests because that's all I make!! Recently, I decided to venture out into ALL the other healing classes (plus one BE lock) and I'll see if priest is truly my favourite.

Did you know that WoW is where Richard and I met? It's an odd story, but not one I'm proud of so I'll leave it at that. We're a lot better off now than we use to be. I'm not proud because-- ...well... nevermind. You don't need to worry about it. All I'll say is it involved betraying someone who is actually a nice person. I was a young teenager in love... what did I care about other people's feelings? *sighs* 2006 was a strange year indeed.

This is getting depressing. Point is, Richard and I are fine minus a HUGE falling out back in November (we're beyond over it. I guess stuff like that happens). And some of the locations in the game bring back nice memories of our first days together. Bitter ones... mostly bitter at my young foolish self... but happy ones, too. I use to play with my brother a lot back in those days. I still do!! We level up together in Darnassus a lot so you'll probably find me there most days.

Anyway, this has been a really long post about a game most of you have probably never played. I need to stay on track!! I need to be brought back to today! My coffee is getting cold so I'll go make another cup. :) Hopefully, this winter lets up soon. I can't wait to see the flowers again!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 01-24-2017 at 06:02 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 02-02-2015, 02:29 PM

FEBRUARY 2nd, MONDAY

Oh my God... last night was INCREDIBLE!!! During the day I cleaned the house which made me feel really good, and then the Super Bowl. The gosh darn Super Bowl. What an incredible game that was!! I couldn't believe how it ended... that was such a great night! I still feel the adrenaline the morning after.

I spent a good night with Richard too. (We even managed to accidently break his glasses during... well...) I honestly was going to write today about anything that happened before the game since the last time I wrote and honestly, nothing comes to mind. I'm so focused on the Patriot win that I'm drawing a blank!!

Actually, I'm a Steelers fan. I only picked up the Pats a few years ago when they crushed Tim Tebow into the ground and out of the NFL. But I really enjoy watching them play. And the Steelers haven't been terribly impressive as of late. Granted, they'll always be my #1, but sometimes it's nice to root for someone else, you know?

As for today, I was suppose to get my hair and nails done but it snowed really hard last night. Richard has the day off from work, so maybe I'll do something with him later on. *sigh* When will it ever be Spring again??

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 02-10-2015, 04:28 PM

FEBRUARY 10th, TUESDAY

Wow, what an exciting day it was! Richard and I drove all the way to Ledgewood for his interview at a full time IT position in corporate offices of a place he works for right now. He said it was really well and I'm so proud of him! Last night, he was sweating bullets over this but it calmed him down when I offered to go with him. I sat in the car for about an hour playing my 3DS (Ocarina of Time), and I even took a small nap! (We got up super early-- 7:00am EST!!) Then we went and got some lunch and we talked about it. It's so exciting that he's taking all these opportunities to better his life! He's really figuring things out, and I couldn't be more proud of him! I'll always be here to support him, no matter what! <3

He's taking a nap right now, so I'm just wasting away on the computer. I so badly want my PSP! I ordered 2 games (Persona and Persona 2:IS) and I really want to play themmmm! I need my brother's old PSP, and my memory stick won't be in until Friday! I have to wait so long!! :( It's fine-- I have other games to hold me over. I'm also getting the new Majora's Mask, but I might hold off on it until I finish the Persona PSPs. I seriously want to play so bad! I also have Wild Arms to keep me sane, and I've also been playing a lot of (the original) Guild Wars. BECAUSE I LOVE THAT OLD MMO CRAP!! So I guess I can manage staying sane . I'm so spoiled!! haha!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 02-11-2015, 09:14 PM

FEBRUARY 11th, WEDNESDAY

Ho-hum, how boring it is around the house. I hope my boyfriend gets this new job so he'll have money to fix up his car. He's using mine right now, which means I'm stuck at home for most of the days. Sometimes I drop him off, but he works so late that I'm too tired to pick him up. Not that I can really complain much. I have plenty to do around here. I clean up the office/living room/dining room/bathroom nicely, but the bedroom and kitchen are my two horrors that I always put off until absolutely necessary. I try to clean every Wednesday, since Justine comes over for voice lessons on Thursday afternoons (and we cook dinner together).

Well, I don't have a lesson tomorrow. I'm actually incredibly broke right now because of how our landlord changed the date when we have to have the month's rent in by. I don't know why he changed it, but it's REALLY inconvenient, and with this short month we don't have enough paychecks. But we should be fine. I know if we were ever in trouble my parents would help us out. Honestly, I don't think we're there yet. It's tight yes, but I know I never have to truly worry.

This new job could really help us out. I hope everything turns out okay! I'm going to say positive this year!! Everything will be okay :D

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 02-18-2015, 07:01 PM

FEBRUARY 18th, WEDNESDAY

I know I haven't been writing much, and I feel like I start nearly every entry saying that. But I'm serious when I say nothing new is happening in my life. I'm just peacefully living every day, doing the same boring routine and I love that! I love the calmness. I could probably do those writing prompts that the admins gave us, but I want to steer this in more of a diary-like theme.

I'm sitting here drinking a redbull and fiddling about on Mene's event forum. I've also been playing a lot of games, like Majora's Mask 3D and SMT: Persona on the PSP. Those games + Wild Arms and Diablo II are my major time sinks right now. I want to finish 12 games by the end of the year and I'm up to 3. (Ring of Fates, Echoes of Time, Ocarina of Time 3D have all been completed). Here's hoping I can squeeze in more! :)

It looks like it will be another windy, cold day.

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 02-21-2015, 09:08 PM

FEBRUARY 21st, SATURDAY

I just got off the phone with my daddy. I haven't talked to him in a while! He was on a business trip to Puerto Rico a week ago... lucky man! I told him I was going to visit tomorrow, so now I have Sunday plans! Richard has work from 2 to 7 so I'll just drop him off and go there (since we only have 1 car). Sounds good, right? I can't wait to see everyone, since I'm sure my brother and sister will be there too. Sunday is kind of a family gathering day at my parent's house, but the weather has been so crappy that no one has gone lately. UGH I'm so sick of all this snow!! I want it to be summer!!

I'm having a lot of difficulty with going to PAX. My brother was going to take his girlfriend but she dumped him, so now I'm going with him instead. I'm nervous... that's a lot of people, and I'll be hours away from home for 3-4 days. I'm not comfortable with that idea... but he has no one else to take and he really wants to go. I can't let him go alone either because that sucks!! *sighs* I don't know what to do... I'm too scared. What if something happens? I have a bad feeling about the whole thing.

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Liquid Diamond

Old 03-16-2015, 07:35 PM

MARCH 16th, MONDAY

Okay so I went to see "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" with Justine perform at the Paper Mill Playhouse before they go on Broadway in April and I just have to comment on how blown away I was!!! It had me in tears how beautiful and DARK it was! I mean DARK... nothing like the Disney movie but it was sooo much better! omg I need to stop gushing about it. I shouldn't have even gone in the first place, it was suppose to be her and her mom. But her dad got diagnosed with what might be cancer so she stayed home with him. I feel guilty because we both had such an awesome day and I didn't want it to end. Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner, shopped around the mall a bit, and went to Coldstone for dessert. There was a really mean teenage couple there that made fun of my weight and that's been depressing me for a while.

But my lovely friends, family, and above all-- Richard-- came to my rescue and said I was so beautiful in every way and to not give into the bullies... so I won't! I'm going to be happy today, even if it means medicating myself to do it. I'm determined.

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 11-09-2018 at 07:45 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 03-22-2015, 08:08 PM

MARCH 24, TUESDAY

So today's been going pretty well. I've settled into a sort of routine now and it's really rather nice.

Wake up, coffee/breakfast, brush teeth, change clothes
Clean house (spotless), treadmill, exercise
Shower, PJs, videogames, Dinner
Brush teeth, wash face, Meditation, Sleep.

That's pretty much my entire day these days. It's been really beneficial. (I didn't include taking my meds in there just because of how many times a day that happens). Richard is asleep in bed right now so I'm just tidying the house and watching Netflix in the background. It passes the time and I enjoy what I do. Richard (and my brother) both turned 30 yesterday so we had a nice little evening to ourselves. I'm celebrating with my brother today. I'm looking forward to it!! I've decided not to post too many things about my progress on weight, and post it in llonka's thread instead to support it and keep it going. Anyway, I best get back to work!

~~~~Liquid Diamond

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 03-24-2015 at 04:31 PM..