Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 01-11-2015, 03:22 PM

Hello 2015. :]
One of my resolutions was to actually journal a little this year -
and even if I'm a bit late, better than never starting!

Please comment through my profile/PMs, thankyou!

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 01-11-2015, 03:59 PM

January

Highlights

Mene Q ChallengeX

1. First meal of the new year was bagel n cream cheese for breakfast. <33 I used to work at a bagel store for 5 years, so it was a bit nostalgic, haha.
2. I dont usually make resolutions, as I tend to forget about them. But this year, I want to focus on myself a bit more... The last few years Ive been trying to focus on work and outside life, and in various way its really screwed up my life. So, time to get it back on track. :]
3. A is for... Airplane! I like flying.
4. In my bag.. is a whole lot of random junk. I need to clean it out! xD
5. My earliest memory is dressing up my old dog when I was a kid. She was an irish setter, and looked great in those tutu's and fairy crowns.
6. What brought me to Mene was a random advertisement!! I was looking for a new avi site (as GaiaOnline started going downhill), and here was the perfect place. <3 Theres so much I like about Mene compared to other similar sites.
7. Random fact: I used to breed fancy mice. -tips hat-
8. My best friend was a gal named Noel 3rd-7th grade, and a guy named Alex 8-12th grade.
9. I'm holed up in 'jammies and blankets right now.
10. I dont think I have ONE fav song!
11. I never leave home without my keys for work.
12. My room: is in a state of perpetual chaos, and thats how I like it.
13. Fav movie... Hm. Got a couple! Book of Eli, Last Unicorn, Ferngully, Star Wars IV, V, VI.
14. My dream job would be almost exactly what I'm doing now.. Except I'd own the hydro store (instead of just manage one), and my side floral-design biz would be better established. Oh, and more indoor space for bigger plants (like mango trees and banana trees).
15. I wish I could afford my own place. :/
16. My fav place would definitely be the beach. Or any large body of water i can swim in!
17. Weather today is gloomy. And cold. Blech.

365 Q BookX

Last edited by Whimzica; 01-17-2015 at 09:59 PM..