[c][h][i][b][i]
Send a message via Yahoo to [c][h][i][b][i]

Old 10-08-2007, 01:11 PM

at this moment..
my favorite band are- NEWS, kat tun and V6
my favorite male artist is- yuya tegoshi (kawaii!)
my favorite female artist is- Avril lavigne

candy holic!
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to candy holic!

Old 10-09-2007, 12:08 AM

These are in sort-of order.. xD

Favorite J-Artists: Psycho le Cemu, An Cafe, Vidoll, 12012, Ayabie
Favorite English-speaking Artists: of Montreal, Regina Spektor, Patrick Wolf

I like pretty much Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, and Indie. 8D

DarkMelancholy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2007, 01:46 AM

Favorite Bands: The 69 Eyes, Entwine, Zeraphine, HIM, Negative, The Birthday Massacre, Alice Nine, The GazettE, Phantasmagoria, The Rasmus, Antic Cafe

Favorite Songs: "Ghost" by The 69 Eyes, "Chameleon Halo" by Entwine, "Be My Rain" by Zeraphine, "Join Me" by HIM, "This Moment of Our Love" by Negative, "Blue" by The Birthday Massacre, "Fantasy" Alice Nine, "Cassis" by The GazettE, "Eternal Silence" by Phantasmagoria, "Someone Else" by The Rasmus, "Smile Ichiban Ii Onna" by Antic Cafe

pwny_of_doom
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2007, 07:13 AM

I've been really into the Acacia Strain lately.

Their breakdowns and tone are so brutal and fun.

Great stress reliever kind of band.

K o a
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-09-2007, 10:37 PM

coco
seven oh 99
go! team

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-10-2007, 06:53 PM

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of t.A.T.u and Bad Luck ((or so the lyrics call them xD)). I don't know why, but I'm really in a rock mood lately. xD

[Ogin]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2007, 04:50 AM

My favorite bands: Beck, Radiohead, Read Hot Chili Peppers, Modest Mouse, Pinback.
My favorite songs: "Almost Lover"-A Fine Frenzy.
My favorite artists: Beck

Michelle
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 05:01 AM

Just a few of my favorite bands:
U2, Radiohead, Coldplay, My Morning Jacket, Grateful Dead, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd...

I'm going to have to get back to you on my favorite songs.. there are just so many I can't currently think of anything.

Vampire_of_Crimson_Blood
Send a message via Yahoo to Vampire_of_Crimson_Blood

Old 10-11-2007, 04:24 PM

favorite band: Three Days Grace
favorite song: i cant decide. i choose the whole 1st album :D
favorite artist: dont got one

LollieDollie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to LollieDollie

Old 10-11-2007, 04:59 PM

My fav bands are:
Kill Hannah, Hollywood Undead, Dir en grey, ThE GazettE, t.A.T.u, Tokio Hotel, An Cafe, HIM, Children of Bodom, The 69 Eyes, Cradle of Filth, Phantasmagoria, 12012, +44, Aiden, Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, r.k.l (eich kids on lsd), Thursday, Arctic Monkeys.....well theres a lot

Fav songs:
Attention Whore by Rusko, Loves Me Not by t.A.T.u., Alfie by Lily Allen, Crazy Angel by Kill Hannah, Fer Suure Maybe by The Medic Droid...well theres a lot there too.

Fav artists:
Jeffree Star, Rusko, Miyavi, Gwen Stefani, Hyde, Gackt, Se7en, Bi, Taebin, Seo Taiji

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 08:05 PM

I could go on and on about my favorite types of music! First off, I really like Nightwish, and just heard one of their new songs, "The Poet and the Pendulum" over the weekend. I like their new lead singer, she's different. I also like Within Temptation, Epica, and Evanescence.

Well, I'm a musician as well, I play flute and piccolo, I sing, and I'm also taking up saxophone and teaching myself piano. So, I like classical music and also jazz. I'd have to say, for flute solo music, I enjoy pieces by French composers, and then orchestral music, Russian is the best. As for jazz, Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano is one of my favorites. Claude Bolling is a wonderful composer.

MaskedDream
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to MaskedDream Send a message via MSN to MaskedDream

Old 10-11-2007, 10:00 PM

My favorite bands: Everclear, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Incubus,The Used
My favorite song: Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run
My favorite artist: Norah Jones, Jack Johnson, John Mayer

P l a s t i c D o l l y
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2007, 11:00 PM

Bands: alice nine., The GazettE, SID, Ayabie, An Cafe, SuG, Dolly, Serial Number, Nightmare, Evanescence, A Fine Frenzy, Lily Allen, Nana Kitade

Songs:

Fantasy, Kowloon, Yami Ni Chiru Sakura, Jewels, Gin No Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi, Yuri Wa Aoku Saite, Rosario, 13, Tsubasa and Ruri No Ame - alice nine.

Filth In The Beauty, Taion, Cassis, Reila, Toguro - The GazettE

Otegami, Smile, Natsukoi, Mitsuyubi - SID

Hoshi Furu Ohanashi, Yusbisaki - Ayabie

Smile Ichiban Ii Onna, Escpapism, Snow Scene - An Cafe

Alterna, Scheat - SuG

Lorelei

Old 10-11-2007, 11:16 PM

MMM. Ensiferum.

Dot

Old 10-12-2007, 02:11 AM

My favorite bands: Ali Project & Jinusean
My favorite songs: Oooh boy by Jinusean
My favorite artists: Hyde, Utada Hikaru, Nana Kitade. O: <3

Brain-Damnage
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:21 AM

My favorite bands: Pink Floyd is my all-time favorite...Led Zeppelin, The Killers, AC/DC, Van Halen, The Who, The Doors
My favorite songs: Ohhh...so many...Echoes by Pink Floyd...I consider Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall to be entire pieces, so we'll put those down...The Ocean, Rock and Roll, Trampled Underfoot, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Led Zeppelin (just to name a few)...Riders on the Storm and L.A. Woman by The Doors...Read My Mind by The Killers...
My favorite artists: I'm more into bands than "artists"...I suppose Enigma might count as a group of artists anyway...Beck is an awesome lyricist too. Oh, Peter Gabriel kicks ass...okay, I guess I like a few "artists" ^^

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 10-12-2007, 04:51 AM

favorite bands. muse, the beatles, the doors the who, pink floyd nine inch nails, mcr.

favorite songs. octopus garden by the beatles. glorious by muse. roadhouse blues by the doors. see me, feel me by the who. lovely head by goldfrapp.wish you were here by pink floyd. seal jubilee by bat for lashes.

favorite artists.
goldfrapp and bat for lashes.

CandyStripes
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:26 PM

Favourite Bands? Dir En Grey, Nightmare, System of a Down, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, High and Mighty Color, Muse.

Favourite Songs.. Kodou, Merciless Cult and Umbrella by Dir En Grey; The WORLD, Raven Loud Speeeaker and Tokyo Shounen by Nightmare; Candy Holic by An Cafe; Toxicity, Sugar, Forest and ATWA by System of a Down; Ichirin no Hana by High and Mighty Color and Blood Sugar Sex Magic by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Oh, I forgot two- Redemption by Gackt, and Sukki Yanen by Miyavi..

Favourite Artists?
Miyavi, I guess. Gackt, too. ^^

Michelle
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain-Damnage

My favorite songs: Ohhh...so many...Echoes by Pink Floyd...
Ooh you've probably seen Live at the Pompeii. That's my favorite DVD right now.

starrybaka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 PM

Favorite Bands: Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Evanescenece, Changin' My Life, Within Temptation, t.A.T.u., Flyleaf (starting to like the band), Nightmare (J-rock band), Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, System of a Down

Favorite Songs: Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin, Etrange by Changin' My Life, Ondo i to Zhe which is a Rammstein + t.A.T.u. mix, My Prayer by BoA, Miss Murder by AFI, Show me Love by t.A.T.u., Like You by Evanescence, My Last Breath by Evanescence, Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin

Favorite Artists:
Fefe Dobson, Pink, Shakira

xnarnian
Anna

Old 10-13-2007, 01:57 AM

Hmm.
Favorite Band(s):JONAS BROTHERS! They're so awesome! =] Superchic(k), uhmm lots more.
Current Favorite Song(s):When You Look Me In the Eyes by the Jonas Brothers & Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
Favorite Artist:Hm.. maybe Jesse McCartney?

sexyspike5
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to sexyspike5 Send a message via Yahoo to sexyspike5

Old 10-13-2007, 03:29 PM

Favorite bands: Evanescence, Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Linkin Park,Puddle of Mudd

Favorite Song: My Immortal(Evanescence), Never Too Late(3 Days Grace), Breaking the Habit(Linkin Park), 45(Shinedown)

Favorite Artist:Amy Lee

aonith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2007, 03:53 PM

My favorite band: is 100% Red hot Chili Peppers. They are just too awesome to hate them.
Can't think of any of their songs that I don't like.
Anthony is the best xD

My Favorite Song: Hm... maybe Personal Jesus

My favorite artist: Ermm.. i don't have any xD

`Rawr
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 04:12 PM

I like an cafe and the red hot chili peppers

Bou!!

Satanic Chick
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Satanic Chick Send a message via MSN to Satanic Chick

Old 10-13-2007, 06:17 PM

Favorite bands:Marilyn Manson, Marilyn Manson and the spooky kids, DOPE, (hed)Planet Earth(aka. (hed)P.E.), Insane Clown Posse, Twizted, Draftpunk(techno), Vengaboys(techno), Korn, Wednesday 13, Danzig, Rammstein, Ozzy, three days grace, Evanescence, Creed.

Favorite Songs:Titanic, Chicken Huntin', Sweet dreams(are made of this), My monkey, Tainted love, personal Jesus, Irresponsible hate anthem, angel with the scabbed wings, This is Halloween, Cake and Sodomy, F**k the police, F*** the world, Forbidden fruit, Get your Gunn, Great big white world, Coma black, Coma white, apple of sodomy, Just a car crash away, Kinderfeld, Long hard road out of hell, Man that you fear, Suicide is painless, pain, Suicide solution, Mr. Crowly, Call me when your sober, Last day on earth, Disposable Teens, Thy Unveling, Skitsofrantic, The great Milinko, Headless boogie, Piggy pie(old school), Boogie Man, Halloween on Military Street.

Favorite artests: Marilyn Manson, Joe Buddens, Twister, Celine Dione.