fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
yea i really like that hair too, star... maybe we can have a contest that allows those colors sometime
That would be awesome!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-23-2013, 05:13 PM

I was JILTED, so I got REVENGE!
Username: star2000shadow
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!: I'd worked hard on making myself look nice, and he breaks my heart on valentines day? well okay maybe it was a bit over kill to bring the city tumbling in on his thick headed skull. i hadn't meant to go THAT far..but i was jsut soo mad. when they say 'seeing red' they so don't want the person seeing red to have one mean back hand with magic err.. now how am i going to explain this to my parents. yeah mom, dad, you now the town where my boyfriend ('cough' the cheating jerk) lived? err its no longer there. i'll be lucky if im not grounded for life for this one.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 07:59 PM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: Dessertdesiert
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!:
I work hard everyday on the decks of the boat. Nobody thought I would be able to last since it's "unlucky" to have a women on board, but i proved them wrong. However what I love is candy! I have a stockpile in a secret compartment of my desk and eat it every morning while other pirates are sleeping off their hang over. I don't know how to function without it. The other men on my ship just say that I am happy to have them around, that is not true. I am always happy when I have a candy stick in the morning or taffy in the afternoon. When we go on shore to party hardy I say I am going to collect "taxes" and go to the local ice cream parlor and get myself something sweet. They have yet to catch on to me and I doubt they ever will. I am a Pirate and I love my sweets too.

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 03:15 PM ----------

Valentine's Day Colors Entry Form
Image of My Entry:

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 04:27 PM ----------

Pirate's LOVE pirate! A Color Contest Entry Form
Image of My Entry:

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 02-23-2013, 10:00 PM

The JILTED LOVER Avatar Contest!

AND

The Pirates in LOVE Avatar Contest!

ARE both up to date as of here!

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 11:41 PM

Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:

Kiari
XD

Old 02-23-2013, 11:47 PM

this should be better. XD Im sad my previous earrings didnt work though. T^T

Username: Kiari
Image of My Entry:

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-24-2013, 01:23 AM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: Seito
Image of My Entry:
Quote:
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?
"What do you think, Mr. Quackles McDuck?" Captain Slashin' Louis Hawkins asked his rubber ducky friend. "Me Shakespeare be gettin' much better. Hamlet be a fine play!"

Quackles McDuck squeaked in reply.

"I be glad you agree," Hawkins said proudly. "However we must not tell t' rest o' t' crew o' our little secret. T' men will think I'm goin' soft. Or worse, that I'm turnin' into an Englishman." He spat out word Englishman like it was a filthy insult. Hawkins would go down swinging like a mad man on his sinking ship before he became a proper and law abiding Englishman.

Quackles McDuck squeaked again.

What? I be not hidin' you from t' rest o' t' crew! You be an excellent pirate." Hawkins petted Quackles McDuck on the head. Well no. Mr. Quackles McDuck was not a good pirate and Hawkins didn't have the heart to tell his best friend that. The seas were rough! His crew was the meanest and baddest in the seven seas. No! There was no place for his precious rubber ducky. Not to mention his men would surely steal poor Mr. Quackles McDuck away. The lot would get envious, jealous with rage! Hawkins would keep his best friend safe!

"Enough. We now practice t' famous Romeo and Juliet. You will be Juliet. I will play Romeo."

Quote:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 01:41 AM

Username:shinigamikarasu
Image of My Entry:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 02:08 AM

Username: Kent
Image of My Entry:

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 10:17 AM

How I was JILTED!
Username: Popcorn Gun
Image of My Entry:
How I was Jilted: Classic story of two people, best friends, since they were kids. Radically different but appreciative of one another. Kadia was always a bit eccentric, and didn't too much bother with staying on trend, or putting on airs for anyone who's eye she might be in. Her bestie however, was a little different. It was 7th grade, and she hadn't changed, but her best friend had. Though they no longer ran in the same circles, Kadia still cared deeply for her friend, and decided to make them a really fun valentine card...but when she went to give them her ridiculously punny -You're the BOMB' valentine- the person she once called best friend, that she'd been so close to over the years, showed just what societal pressure can do, and in the face of their new crowds pelted her with snow, and spurned the pun, Kadia's look, and everything about her. Kadia's lost the love of a friend to something sadly controlling.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-24-2013, 10:52 AM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: Risque
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!: Rahr, gragh grabhg raghbagrar! Mrah bha grah nahs, gar brah zar nob, "grar", gruh nrhs. Gragh mar zar mrh. Rarghbragh zah grahnob~
Translation: I.. really love eating people! I don't really try to hide it all that much, I mean when people come up to me and ask if I am alright I will just reply with a quick, "grar", and no one's really noticed as of yet. A nibble here and there and most people think that I am just playing rough. Works out for me I guess~

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2013, 04:09 PM

I'm loving these pirate stories.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 04:10 PM

I am glad you like our creativity :)

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 02-24-2013, 05:39 PM

Great Pirate entries so far guys! ARRRGGHHHH!!!

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 05:41 PM

I wonder if my entry was accepted or not >.>'

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 02-24-2013, 05:48 PM

Which contest dessertdesiert? Linnea is handling the colors contest, and I am responsible for updating the jilted contest and the Pirates in Love contest. :)

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM

into the color contests.

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 02-24-2013, 06:32 PM

Everyone is doing an awesome job.

I wish my avatars were this good.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 06:33 PM

That's what i think too xD

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 02-24-2013, 06:37 PM

Sorry dessertdesiert, you'll have to wait for Linnea to take a looksie. She's awesome at telling what colors are there and are not there to fit the criteria of the contest. I'd make a mess of it if I tried ;)

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 06:41 PM

I have heard about her observant skills which is why i was hoping she would have a looksie before the end of the event.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-24-2013, 10:55 PM

Username: Suona
Image of My Entry:

I wanted to try a bit of a different and unique approach to this one. I thought of a few approaches, but due to a time constraint I decided to just stick with this one. :)

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 04:29 PM ----------

Image of My Entry:

I had something way more awesome than this going on, but then I was pretty sure that a small part of it would make it disqualified. ><;; So this'll have to do

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 07:09 PM ----------

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Image of My Entry:

Finally. Finally the ship had landed. Being at sea for so long wasn't so bad, but there was one thing on land that Marauding Mandy just loved. She quickly grabbed her chest from her quarters and followed the rest of the crew off the ship. Not wasting any time, she slipped away into the woods quickly before she was seen.

They had to be here somewhere! She moved about slowly, meticulously examining the forest floor.
A dragonfly flew up into her face and she spun around trying to swat it away. Her heel hit a large rock and she tumbled over backwards. Her chest flew up in the air and landed nearby, the lid flung open. She lay there and stared at her chest and the annoying dragonfly that mocked her as it sat atop it.

Something bright red slithered its way through the grass, briefly pausing to glance at her with a flick of it's forked tongue. She lept up in surprise, but was immediately distracted by the treasures that lay before her. Mushrooms!

"My loves!" She fell down to her knees and immediately began plucking the sweet delicacies from their earthen home and tossing them into her chest. They were the one thing she partook in. The food they had was dreadful and bland, but she had a sweet spot for mushrooms, and kept them hidden away in her chest and only ate them when others were not around. They were her secret, she was wasn't going to let those scallywags get their mangy mitts on her precious mushrooms.

She lifted one up, lightly battered with some earth, and took a tiny bite out of it. She sputtered in surprise at the peculiar flavor and gave the mushroom another look. This one didn't look quite like the mushrooms she usually got. Feeling slightly dizzy, she sat back on her haunches and glanced about. Her arm rested on the large rock she tripped over, and she glanced down at it as she felt as though it moved. To her surprise there stood a miniature green cow!

Laughing gleefully she picked up the small fellow and spun in a circle with it. She stopped as she heard laughter and glared at a little pixie that sat atop her chest. It was pointing at something just behind her. Looking back, she saw a strange object hovering in the air and getting nearer her cow! It seemed to speak to her "Come on now, lass, give it 'ere"

She turned tail and started running through the forest. Strange lights floated around and fish swam past her through the air. "He's my green cow!" She ran and ran and flung herself out of the forest and onto the sand, spinning around quickly to see if the flying object was still following her.

"Green cow? Blimey, girl, what o' earf on ye talkin' about?" It flew down next to her. "Why are ye carryin' that big ol' rock around, huh? Give it 'ere, now." She shook her head and stared at the flying object as it started to get fuzzy. Shaking her head again and looking harder it turned into a face and a full body! It was a crew mate, and he was gently prying the rock from her hands. "Jeez, lass. How much rum did you have?"

Last edited by Suona; 02-25-2013 at 03:17 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-25-2013, 05:13 AM

ok, sorry about the delay, but the past five days have been ridiculously crazy for me i'd much rather play with all you here on mene!
but i am pretty sure i got everyone and so far and if i didn't, please politely tell me so :P
thanks for all the entries! you guys are the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert View Post
Image of My Entry:
dessertdesiert: the sunset background has some orange in it, but the rest is a-ok!

Pirate's LOVE pirate! A Color Contest Entries updated to here!
Valentine's Day Colors Entries update to here!

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 05:15 AM

I don't think i will have time to fix it >.>'

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-25-2013, 05:18 AM

i see that the event ending has been delayed a bit... are there any announcements or was it posted anywhere for how long?