CelesteStar
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 10-24-2012, 01:48 PM

I may be new to this site, but I am about 3 years into roleplaying. I like modern fantasy and school related RPs the most.

Well, let's cut to the chase. Here are some things i'm looking for:
1. I love to talk to my RP partner in OOC sometimes. I use this format: ((OOC))
2. I am not interested in yaoi or yuri. There can be a platonic relationship between two people of the same gender but please no yaoi or yuri.
3. I don't care if you're a good roleplayer. I can help if you're not. If you are, we can teach each other. C:
4. My post lengths vary depending on how much the other person has given to me to work with.
5. I strongly prefer to play girls, but I can play guys, though less-than-decently.
6. I usually use more than one character. You can too.
7. I want action, not pages of repetitive dialogue. Something has to happen!
8. I encourage short brief character descriptions before the actual roleplaying. Nothing in-depth, just to get the idea of a character. This leaves room to develop them throughout the roleplay.
9. PG-13 please. I'm only 15. Horror, gore, and violence are allowed as long as they aren't too graphic. Please no sex scenes.
10. I will not be a grammar nazi but I have some standards. Proper spelling and grammar please.

I prefer discussing the plot with potential partners instead of listing all my ideas out but here are some of them and my favorite genres:
*-craving
Rival Thieves (Fall In Love)
Wandering Spirit and Human
Superhero school
Pirates- Like in One Piece, or steampunk airship pirates *
Adventure
Fantasy- Modern, Supernatural (no vampires or werewolves please)
Pirate X villager *
Peasant X Noble (in some sort of alternate modern world) *
Outlaw X Civilian

As I've said, I'll be happy to hear your ideas as well, it doesn't have to be on the list. Just explain your idea and I'll see if I like it. C:

Last edited by CelesteStar; 10-24-2012 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: forgot prefix

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-25-2012, 06:10 PM

Hey, some cool ideas, I've not seen Thief rp :P well i wouldn't mind Rping. I'm rusty just so you know so as of right now i don't have any ideas to toss around. And I'm interested in anything that will get me back on my feet. I also am using my phone to post en such so minor errors may occur. So overall I'm more than willing to do anything.

CelesteStar
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 10-30-2012, 10:16 AM

Sure thing. I'm kind of desperate for an RP partner right now. P:
Anything on my list that catches your eye?