View Poll Results: Your work in Area 51 and you have your own Nova but she was is so much pain, what would you do?
Help her escape 4 57.14%
Keep her there and let her be tormented 0 0%
Kill her yourself. 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-14-2013, 04:57 AM

[Sorry it took so long, school is evil and where is Inuyami: ?]

Dewayne grumbled softly, looking at the novas and their master as they stood in front of him. Cain, Alex and their novas were nowhere to be found. A frustrated yell left his throat as he picked up the mic to the PA "Cain, Alex, Zanthe, Mina, Todd and Finx. Get down here now...or else." He hissed, hanging up the mic and slowly glared at the others,"Where the hell is Annabell?!" He hissed, "Someone better start talking or limps will be shot off." Dewayne growled evilly as he straightened his back. Jared remained silent and listened as his brother immediately went from frustrated to boiling mad. 'I wonder why.' Jared thought with a sarcastic look on his face as he stared at Dewayne.

Mina stayed silent as she finished eating the last few pieces of food she had left. Using a vector to wipe her mouth, she gasped softly and looked up blinking, listening to Alex's words. She smiled softly as she watched him walk behind her and unhook the straight jacket and chains from her. "Ahh, spasibo." Mina said softly, slowly standing up and leaned against one of the bars, waiting for her legs to get use to standing. "Then why was I locked up for so long? Only monsters are locked up this long." Mina spoke softly as she looked at Alex and tried to follow as her she could. Suddenly the alarm blared on loudly. She limp walked to Alex's side and hear what he said. Once she saw him hurry out the room, she used two vectors to lift herself up and speed walk that way, hoping nothing bad was going to happen, even though something bad was going to happen.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-14-2013, 03:25 PM

While Alex had continued to make his way down the hallways in a slight rush, he had kept looking back behind him to make sure that Mina was still following close and that she didn't actually get left behind. Alex was to take care of her, so if she had gotten out of his hand then things might've gotten much worst then they already were. He had heard her question on why she had been locked up as he did his best to ignore the question, he didn't really like answering it since he would've had to tell her that the military was doing it for their own advantages in war. Thats what the higher-ups wanted at least. "C'mon Mina..we're almost there." He called out as he came ever closer to the testing control room, it had only taken a matter of time as the sound of the intercom went off and Dewayne's voice boomed around the facility. "Great..hes mad..as usual." Alex whispered to himself as he reached the large double metal doors that would lead him into the testing control room. He had pressed a couple of codes onto the side of the door and both of the metal doors instantly opened up for him. Waiting for Mina to catch up for a bit, Alex had went straight in only to see a couple of the other Novas as well as the other officers standing there. Dewayne had looked to be furious at this point, so all Alex could've really done was give a salute and await for what the Admiral General had to say. "General Alex Conners..reporting, sir."

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-16-2013, 04:00 AM

Quote:
((Im sorry i havent been online. I've been dealing with a death right now and unfortunately its still not over. I will do the best i can to post sometime this week, but we will see what happens.))

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 02-25-2013 at 04:35 AM..