Misha_Heart
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 05:02 PM

This is based on one of my stories. Here are the basics:

In the middle of the night in a small beach town people started dying. They would fall to thier knees, cry out almost inhumanly then collapse, dead. Few survived, and those few felt safe at first. Then the dead rose, in almost a reverse of their dramatic death and began to do what their brains have been rewired to do- hunt.

usual rules apply, I am almost never on so be very patient.

Misha_Heart
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 05:05 PM

Effects of 'virus'-

Humans-Infected- Except for the one in a zillion, my character Charlie, infected are almost like zombies, heightened senses, move quickly but not faster than a child can run.

Humans-Immune- They go on living normally unless bitten or scratched by the infected.

Animals- The virus DOES NOT affect animals negatively, they become more intelligent, faster and stronger.

Misha_Heart
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 05:07 PM

Character form:

Name--
Age--
Appearance--
Personality--
Bio--
Other--

Misha_Heart
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 05:16 PM

My Character

Name-- Charlie Hart
Age-- 16
Appearance-- About 5'9, thin but not a stick figure. Long, straight, medium blonde hair, bangs cut straight across her face, pale skin, big, bright green eyes. Wears fading dark blue skinny jeans, beat up red chucks, a basic black tank top and black leather bike gloves.
Personality-- A bit random, easily scared, kind. Brave when absolutely needed.
Bio-- When the virus hit something in her blood allowed her to get infected but not completely. She lived with her mom, dad, two brothers and dogs before the virus.
Other-- She is not alone, her German Shepard/Husky named Max is always by her side.