Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-16-2009, 03:06 AM

He doesn't bother her slumber, he smiles and pity's her sudden burst overwhelming fear. Horus continues down the hall, and he notices an elevator, he presses the button and he steps inside, and he waits as it descends without his consent of direction. Suddenly, the elevator stops, and shoots back up to the floor he was on, and he hears the bone chilling screeching of a heavy blade being scraped on rusted iron, similar to nails on chock boards, but a slightly more metallic sound. The sound gets louder and louder, until it stops, directly in front of the door. It begins again, as if it were turning to face the door. and all of a sudden, The Butcher stabs his sword through the door, and swings it around. He screams, and pins himself against the wall, just out of it's reach. He tries his best to hold back tears, and he notices a pistol on the ground, 50. caliber magnum, He lifts it and fires all the rounds through the door, and the sword slides out and he hears a grunt and a thud, and the door opens, he looks outside, it looks dead. He opens the door, and lifts the sword, it's really heavy, he ties it to his back, and goes down again, and when he goes to the floor, the butcher gets back up.

The butcher turns to look at kiki, he stares at her for a moment, then turns away and walks to the end of the hall and disappears.

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 08-21-2009 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: double post

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-16-2009, 11:17 PM

hey wait come back here

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-25-2009, 05:52 PM

too bad.noone is posting anymore.
I had no time guys,so Im very sorry.
But with only three persons it isnt so good.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-25-2009, 05:57 PM

9you have a plan i can get some of my friends to do this)

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redanime90 View Post
9you have a plan i can get some of my friends to do this)
that would be great!Please do that hun!

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-30-2009, 02:58 AM

(thanks)