Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2009, 03:54 PM

Welcome to Eternal Night
A world ruled by Vampires

It is we, who must hide in the dark, whom gather here together years after the war which dragged on for decades. The war between mortal and immortal. The war made our number decrease greatly, so we bit as many humans as we could. But the humans marched off, thinking of themselves as victorious. To satisfy them, we disappeared for years, until they thought we were completely gone. Of course, they were wrong. How could such weak, naive creatures win against us, Vampires?

In the years we waited, we built up strength. As representatives of the dark, we crept along, feasting on the silly humans who dared question our strength, and grew as strong as we possibly could be.

After the years of expectancy, the survivors of war gathered in a large town. There, we joined our powers and enforced, Eternal Night.

Last edited by Rivecia; 01-30-2009 at 05:07 PM..

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2009, 03:59 PM

Rules
1. This is a semi-literate role play, if it's going to kill you to write 1-2+ paragraphs, don't join.
2. Grammar and Spelling don't matter much if you make a mistake here and there, but I have to be able to understand you. (This means no chat speak)
3. Romance is allowed, just keep it PG 13
4. Follow Menewsha's TOS
5. Do not cyber
6. No killing.
8. I hold the right to add and change rules as I see fit.
9. Only 2 Characters a person

Last edited by Rivecia; 01-30-2009 at 11:17 PM..

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2009, 04:08 PM

Profile Skeleton
Code:
[IMG]Appearance picture link here[/IMG]
[Name]
Sexual Orientation: (Whether straight, gay, etc.)
Bio:
Weapon[s]: [3 Maximum]
Posting Colour:
User Name:
PM all Profile Skeletons to me.

-----------------------------------------------

My Character:

Leah Silver
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Vampire
Bio: Leah can't remember her past, except her Vampire one.
Likes: Flowers, Honesty, Ribbons, Rain, Snow, Seeing someone smile.
Dislikes: Betrayal, Humans, Arrogance, People who think they're better than everybody else.
Weapon[s]: Daggers marked with silver crescents on their hilts
Posting Colour: Gray

Alexander "Xander" Johnson
Race: Human
Bio: Breezing through the many things thrown at him with ease, Xander took life fully in his stride. He finished college and moved, not knowing what he would have to live through. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, not being superstitious he never believed in these beings, until now.
Likes: Music, Silence, Gray, Cold Weather, Rain, Snow, Seeing someone smile.
Dislikes: Annoyances, Ignorance, Arrogance, Unfair deaths.
Weapon[s]: A gun and chain
Posting Colour: Black
User Name: Rivecia

Accepted Humans

Male 0/10

Female 1/10

Aurora Langstrom
Race: Human
Bio: What’s there really to say? Her family fell on hard times and so she had to leave college in order to keep them afloat. Hard work has made her tough, but also regretful about what might have been. She’s turned to less than savory habits such as smoking, even if only one every once in a while when under extreme stress, or drinking one too many beers. She’s a bit gruff when speaking to others, but isn’t unsociable. Rather, she can’t seem to find the time to make lasting friendships.
Likes: Earning money for her family, Hard work, Learning, Talking to those who she doesn’t find annoying
Dislikes: Hates when she gives into temptation (smoking, drinking, etc.), Those who have it good, but like to complain, People who give up, Seeing her loved ones suffering, Being looked down on
Weapon[s]: Switchblade, Lighter
Posting Colour: Blue
User Name: Hidden_Truth

Accepted Vampires

Male 2/10

Alister Dawning
Race:Vampire
Bio:He has been a vampire since birth unlike Alisa ,he was born with his vampire abilities.
Likes:Blood, violance, Knowing he's right, Being left alone
Dislikes:Humans, Annoying vampiress that won't leave him alone.
Weapon[s]: Steel Chains, and a pair of black guns.
Posting Colour: Dark Red
User Name:ShadowFlamedWolf

Kazuma Fujiwara
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Kazuma is a full blooded vampire. Though he can be very scary when he gets angry he is usually very calm and understanding. He doesn't like human's at all but he wouldn't hurt them (unless they made him) he drinks synthetic blood and animal blood in place of human blood.
Dislikes: Humans, annoying people, bright lights, the sun
Weapon[s]: Fangs and the dark sword
Posting Colour: DarkOrchid
User Name: TaylorStriker

Female 3/10

Alisa Corvin
Race:Vampire
Bio: She was born human like,though her parents where vampires, she was for a time able to go out during the day, but as her vampire blood kicked in she was no longer able to go out, and at times she missed being able to see the sun, and clouds.
Likes:Rain, Storms, Stars, Snow, Drawing, the Sunrise, and Sunset.
Dislikes:Arrogance,Betrayal, Blood, Herself.
Weapon[s]: A desk of steel cards that are flamable, A silver lighter, and a double bladed scyth.
Posting Colour:Silver
User Name:ShadowFlamedWolf

Yuri
Bio: Killed by her lover saved by a stranger but. the down fall was that she would never die
Likes: sunsets and sunrises, love stories, reading, watching children play
Dislikes: murders, yelling
Weapon[s]: teath and nails. dagger
Posting Colour: Dark olive green
User Name: mariellan

Azumi Kimi
Bio: Azumi was adopted by a man and a woman who were both human. As she was raised normally, she never figured that she was a vampire until the day she attacked a girl at her high school. She ran away from her hometown, in order for her parents to be save, and for her to be forgotten.
Dislikes: Preps, clowns and bright colors.
Weapon: A scythe, colored in blood
Posting Colour: DarkSlateBlue
User Name: MimiYoshi

Last edited by Rivecia; 02-09-2009 at 09:17 PM..

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2009, 04:12 PM

-Cuts Ribbon-

Open X3

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-30-2009, 07:02 PM

(( may I join?))

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2009, 11:05 PM

((Of course ^-^))

Last edited by Rivecia; 01-30-2009 at 11:18 PM..

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2009, 11:09 PM

(may i join too?)

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2009, 11:17 PM

(( Yep, anyone can join =3 ))

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2009, 11:26 PM

( ok so when do we start i sent you the info)

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-30-2009, 11:33 PM

Alisa looked out to the city below, Roof tops where her favorite place to be, not only did they help her clear her mind, but many vampire did not like to go to the roof tops. And being able to see the sky always made it better. Some day I'll be able to see the sun again. She thought sadly, her clouded black eyes scanned the streets. Unlike many other vampire she didn't hate the humans. She often wished to be one which had earned her the disrespect of her own kind.
Alister's blood red eyes studies the human girl before him. She was drunk and stupid. A vampire love a human, please. He smirked as he lead the unsuspecting girl into an alley. A muffled scream was heard, then... silence. One less pathetic human Licking the remanding blood from his lips he walked out of the alley, not caring if the girl lived or died.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2009, 11:34 PM

Yuri runs through the woods. she could here movment by the stream. a young girl was swimming in the stream. Yuri hids behind the trees and watches. What a sweet little girl, where was here family? She steps out from behind the trees ao the little girl could see her " hello dear, wheres your family?"

The girl stared in terro. she knew about vampiers "im sorry. please please don't eat me."

Yuri sighs. why did children always fear her? she love them and wished she had one. "I promise dear i won't hurt you. i just wish to talk." She smiles and aproces the little girl.

Last edited by mariellan; 01-30-2009 at 11:38 PM..

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2009, 12:01 AM

Leah watched as a human passed in front of the alleyway she was in. So careless. No, so carefree. She thought with disgust, but she spared the human, she would hunt later. The dawn of this glorious night would never come, and the wretched humans would gradually perish, leaving only her kind in the world. Yes, that sounded right indeed. Her eyes shone as she daydreamed of the Vampires ruling the world. And yet, World domination had sounded so rash when she was a mortal. Ugh, she had been one of them at a time. It made her hate herself for being able to confirm it had been so, but she had.

Last edited by fiarra; 02-18-2009 at 02:33 AM..

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 12:22 AM

By this time Alisa stood at the ledge of the roof top. Inhaling she let herself fall. Sixty stories to the ground just before hittign the ground she flippe and landed on her feet. All the humans around her scattered. With a sigh she walked off in another direction. Not even the humans trusted her. She was always on her own.
Passing another alley Alister stopped. one of his kind he could scence her. A smirk appeared on his face his fangs glistened in the moonlite. Walking towards the alley he saw her. Jet black hair and eyes, she was pretty cute. "What is a cutie like you doing here?" though unlike him she had not been born a vampire she was cute.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 12:28 AM

" I don't know where my perants are. I went on a walk to pick some flowers, when i got home they were gone. I thought maybe they were out working but they never came home." the girl starts to cry. " i think they were killed bye your typ. please spare me. i don't want to die."
Yuri grabs the little girls hand and pulles her into a hug. " Ill protest you, trust me." anger boiled her blood. how could some one do such a thing. "just stay with me. i won't let anyone hurt you."

Last edited by mariellan; 01-31-2009 at 05:37 AM..

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 12:47 AM

Growning tired of the city she had made up her mind into going into the woods just outside of the city. maybe i'll find some place to stay at. Taking a deep breath eyes closed. Her formanly dark gray eyes snapped open, glowing a silver color as she ran down the streets with her super human speed. Arriving at the edge of the woods.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 12:55 AM

"lets take you some where to sleep. Are you tired?" Yuri picks up the litle girl and puts her on her sholders.
"yes im very tired said the little girl."
Yuri begins running through the forest agen searching for a place to sleep.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 01:11 AM

Jumping in the closest tree, she made her way in deeper. This looks like a good place. JUmping out of tree she saw a small human girl. Moving into the shadows she made sure that the girl hadn't seen her. What is a human doing out here? its not save she could get hurt.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 02:11 AM

They ran for a long time untill they came apon a small old shack. " can we stay here fo the night?" She sets the girl down and walks over to the door. it was unlocked so Yuri pushed it open. the room inside was empty. "how tired are you dear?"
"Verry tired" she said rubbing her eyes.
"Verry well. Yuri removed her coat and wraped it around the girls litte fram. She picked her up and placed her on her lap. "Ill take care of you ok, for now just try and sleep."

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2009, 03:58 AM

Leah was shaken into reality as someone approached her. A vampire, no doubt - he had fangs. He was pretty good looking, so she flashed a grin at him slyly. "Just the usual," She meant hunting. Ever since they had gotten rid of the sun, the humans had flooded into the town they were in. Challenging them, and getting horribly beaten, there had been great bloodshed which had meant a feast for the immortals. "Yourself?" She asked.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to TaylorStriker

Old 01-31-2009, 04:05 AM

Kazuma had just entered the city the moon giving off his shadow into the city. He looked around to see Vampires and Human's everywhere. "Hm, what's going on here?" He see's Leah and the other vampire talking. 'Vampires' he thought to himself 'Perhaps I can ask them what human's are doing out this early?' Kazuma makes his way quickly over to the two vampires "Hello there" he says smiling at them "How are you ladies doing on this fine night?"

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 04:17 AM

Yuri wait hours for the girl to wake. How long would this child last? with no sunlight the child wouldn't live to grow up. A tear roled down her eye. She knew the vampires hated human but it didn't seem right some time to kill them all off. what would happen when they were all gone. What would the Vampires feast on. Yes there would alway bee animal but there was something about human blood that made drinking better. Yuri looked down at the girl. Should she take her to the nerest town, keep her, Of end her life. Tha girl wouldn't have a high chance of suvival.
"What are you going to do with me?" the girl had been up a few minute and was starring back at Yuri. " All i wan't is my mother."
She couldn't kill this girl. What had the child done to her? " Well dear, i could keep you with me or take you to a town and hopefully find someone to take care of you." The child was so young, 6 years at the most.

Last edited by mariellan; 01-31-2009 at 05:36 AM..

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 04:21 AM

Alister arched his eyebrow at the other male vampire. " ladies?" A low growl come from his throat. As a pureblood it was his job to strike fear in the humans. and Woe the females of his kind. Turning back towards the female she returned her smile with a fanged smirk. " Any good catches?"

Walking out of the wood she found herself in another city. What is goin on... Slowly walking out, she had her lighter ready incase she was attacked. Taking a quick look around she flashstepped into the city. Inhaling her eyes narrowed Vampires, I best be careful. Slowly walking down the busy streets she was careful to stay clear of allies and dark places where her own kind could be hiding.

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2009, 04:27 AM

"Hello." Leah said, smiling back at the vampire who had just came over to them. In answer to the other vampires question, she put a finger thoughtfully to her lip. "No, not really. They're not putting up much of a fight, which makes it all the hunting less satisfying." She said with a sigh, thinking of how the humans practically expected their attacks now. She hadn't met any of the more strong willed ones.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 04:31 AM

The girl would have to be taken to town. she couldn't take care of a human, it was already to much of a urge not to drink the childs blood. "lets go to town dear." She picks the child up and scans the woods. She could sence human to her left. She took off, holding tight to the child body. They had been running for some time but still hadn't ran it to the human. Yuri was sure she had smellt them. There she smelt it to her right now. 'What is this' she tought. It was humman she knew that, but how was it moving so fast.

Last edited by mariellan; 01-31-2009 at 05:36 AM..

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2009, 04:38 AM

(( I don't think you can delete posts, but I have no idea. I'm new here ^^;; Sorry ))