Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-24-2009, 12:00 AM

Victoria yawned, lazily turning over to see what time it read on her clock. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she sat, muscles still stiff. She stretched quickly, then got up. She had slept well, but when she heard something going on in the guest bedroom, she became a bit worried. Had Xander come home? Was someone else in their apartment? She then remembered about Renee, she had sent the night. Smiling, victoria walked over to her door, gently knocking.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2009, 01:28 AM

Renee was still trying to fall asleep when she heard a knock from the door. She immediately stood up, fixed her hair and opened the door.
She smiled, when she saw it was Victoria. "Hi," she said shyly.

"You don't know her either? Oh okay, then. Thanks for your help, anyway," Dan said. That was the fifteenth person he asked about Renee and he doesn't know her either. She must be a nobody.
He walked around and asked some more people. No one knew her. How sad. For him and for Renee.
He asked one more person just for the hell of it. His eyes sparkled when he realized the person knew Renee.
"She lives near the 7/11? Yes, I know she's a rather creepy girl." He chuckled. "Thank you for your help!" he said. He smiled at the young woman and ran off.

Arc Angel

Old 04-24-2009, 01:39 AM

Victoria smiled at Renee. "Good morning. Sorry if I woke you up.. I was just gonna check on you."

Xander yawned. He didn't need sleep, but waiting for this man to show up was getting tiring. He leaned back a little, under the ramada on the roof, trying to stay in the shade.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2009, 01:49 AM

"Oh, you didn't wake me up! I wasn't asleep anyways. Not that I wasn't trying to," Renee laughed nervously. "Um, I'd like to check on my parents. Is that okay?" she asked, smiling up to Victoria.

Dan was running as fast as he could to the 7/11 the woman was talking about. He looked for houses nearby and he saw one. The other houses were slightly far away from it so it wasn't hard to notice.
Dan eagerly went nearer towards it. He stopped, realizing there was someone. He was staying in the shade but Dan could still clearly see him. Moving a bit closer, he tried to see who it was. But he couldn't see him, he was too far.
Dan quickly transformed into his wolf form and rushed to the Prestton's home. He looked at the man guarding it and realized he was the man from last night. What was his name again? It began with an X...
Dan knew that they had put the man in guard. He gulped and quickly bolted away.

Arc Angel

Old 04-24-2009, 02:01 AM

Victoria raised an eyebrow at her. Why couldn't she sleep? "Of course... they're in the next room.." she said, motioning to the door next to hers. "They're... asleep at the moment. I didn't want to have to explain the situation to them."

Xander stepped out of the shadows as a wolf approached him. He realized who ti was after a few seconds, but didn't move until it started running. "Hey!" He ran after the man... well, werewolf.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2009, 02:28 AM

Dan swore when he realized that...uh, the guy was running after him. Pete did always tell him Dan still looked like his human self even in his wolf form.
Dan ran away, ignoring the screams of the people who saw him. He growled at one, who tried to step in front of him. He gulped when he realized that person had a gun with him.
He immediately ran away, heading for the forest. He had lots of people after him now, including a vampire.

Arc Angel

Old 04-24-2009, 02:36 AM

Xander sighed in frustration. He didn't want to kill the guy... just to reason. He supposed that the other people after him meant differently, so he slowed to let him escape. Te rest of the people running after him would stop eventually, or be outrun. he went back to his post, outside of Renee's house yet again.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2009, 04:13 AM

After a few minutes of running, the people finally gave up and returned to their homes. Dan, breathing heavily, rested alongside a tree. Panting, he transformed back into his human form.

"Oh okay. Thank you," Renee smiled. She opened the door to see her parents on a soft bed. They seemed contented -- and happy. That made her happy. She looked up to Victoria, grinning.

Arc Angel

Old 04-24-2009, 04:23 AM

Xander looked into the trees, seeing a familiar figure panting against a tree. Smirking, he decided to creep up on him. Once close enough, he showed himself, a few feet away from him. "Hello."

Victoria, looked at Renee, smiling. She seemed very connected to her human parents, and that made her happy. She had never been connected to a human while she'd been a vampire... never.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2009, 06:39 AM

"Do you know where your parents are?" Renee asked. "I'd love to meet 'em. If that's okay."

Dan nearly had a heart attack when he saw Xander.
Oh that -- vampire, Dan thought viciously. Smirking like an idiot.
"Hello," Dan spat. "What are you doing here? Going to kill me like your little friend killed my brother?"

Arc Angel

Old 04-24-2009, 01:37 PM

Victoria shook her head. "Xander and I haven't had any more... parents after our original parents died."

Xander shook his head. "Werewolves are monsters, too. Chances are, you or someone else of your kind that you know have done the same thing she has. Killing an innocent child won't bring back your brother."

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2009, 07:38 AM

"I'm sorry," Renee said. She quickly searched through her head for something interesting to say.
Nope, nothing.
"Can I go to my home?" she said suddenly. "I'd like to see if Dan went there yet."

Dan just snorted. "Werewolves aren't murderers like you," he said angrily. "And yes, I know killing her would bring back my brother. But like they said, an eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth."
He laughed. "And since when was she innocent?"

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 02:41 PM

Victoria shrugged. "Sure. Just be careful, okay?"

Xander's expression darkened. "We may need blood, but most don't kill for fun. Like I said, we can't control it sometimes." He then chuckled lightly, leaning against a tree. "Well, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. And who's to say Victoria won't come after you when you kill the child? I'm guessing you have a family." After his next question, he just stayed quiet and smiled a little.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 12:51 AM

"And who's to say I won't fight her?" Dan said. "I don't care if you're sister comes after me."
He paused, then looked at Xander with pure hate evident on his face. "And yes, I do have a family. And if you hurt them, I'll make sure all three of you are dead. And if she does came after me," he said, "then she's like me too. Both seeking for revenge."
He took a deep breath. "I'll see you around," he spat and he turned to leave.

"Okay!" Renee said. "Bye, Victoria!" She opened the door slightly. "Bye, Mom and Dad." She grinned at Victoria then left.
Her house wasn't so far. In just two minutes, she was already there.
"Hmm, Xander isn't here. Or Dan," she murmured. She looked and wandered around and saw a group of annoyed people walking out of the forest. Curious, she went to the forest, only to see Xander and Dan.
"Yikes!" she exclaimed as she tried to hide herself.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 01:16 AM

As Dan turned to leave, Xander caught his arm, his rather long nails digging into the man's skin. "If you lay one finger on Victoria, you'll be a dead man where you stand. And, that, is not revenge, it is justice. That girl you are hunting killed him accidentally! And accident! What good will revenge do when there's nothing she could have done to stop it! It's a normal urge, and it does not supress itself easily."

Victoria, knowing that her brother might not be able to stop Dan on his own followed after Renee quietly. She waited outside her house until she was done there, then followed her into the forrest.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 01:31 AM

Dan rolled his eyes. He pulled his arm away strongly and faced Xander. "Oh, you think you're strong enough to kill me then?" he said loudly.

Renee observed closely. It looked as if the two were having a fight... Most likely it was because of her.
Guilt crossed her again. What if Dan killed Xander -- or Victoria? Or both? Then five lives would have been ruined because of her... Pete, VIctoria, Xander... her --- and Dan.
I can't let them do this, she said. She stood up from her hiding spot. "I'm the one you want, Dan! Don't hurt them!"

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 01:37 AM

Xander had no intentions of fighting the man, but if that would be what it took.. that was, until they were interrupted rather dramatically.

Victoria quickly stood as well, behind Renee, hands placed firmly on her shoulders.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 02:05 AM

Renee's brows furrowed together when she saw Victoria behind her. "Victoria?" she whispered.

"There you are," Dan said, stepping towards her.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 02:13 AM

Victoria simply nodded, keeping her hands firm on Renee's shoulders.

Xander made no move to hurt the man, simply stepping into his way.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 02:39 AM

"Why do you keep on protecting her, anyway?" Dan said. "It's not like she's family!" Dan shouted at Victoria.
Renee just bit her lip.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 02:43 AM

Victoria didn't move, and her expression didn't change. "I've done the same thing before. If she gets punished, I should as well."

Xander nodded, staying in place. "I as well."

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 03:03 AM

"You guys are weirdos," Dan said. "What now, Xander? You gonna let me kill your precious Vicky?"
He stopped and quickly transformed into his wolf form.
"Say good night," he growled as he ran towards them.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 03:09 AM

Xander and Victoria made no move to run away, Victoria simply whispered into Renee's ear. "Your very brave. But, run when he gets close. Please."

Xander simply smiled. "Luv ya, Victoria." Victoria nodded in response. "Luv ya too, Xander."

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 03:26 AM

"Lunatics," Dan muttered. He was already getting close when...
BAM.
Renee slammed into Dan. The sound was deafening as the two hit.
"What the--" Dan said. He quickly transformed back into his human form and pushed her away.
Renee hit a tree. The sound of bones cracking was evident.
I thought it wasn't possible to break my bones, Renee murmured, dazed.

Dan stormed to the tree Renee hit and ripped out a portion of the hard wood.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 04:07 AM

Xander tried to stop whatever happened to cause Renee to slam into Dan, but failed miserably. In second, Victoria was again between Dan and Renee, watching the piece of bark we was holding rather carefully. Xander was there a second later, in front of Victoria.