NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 03:16 AM

Intro

Hello, I'm Nicca and this is the first roleplay I made. So be nice, please? ^__^ What's the story? A struggling family of four buy a very nice home for a very cheap price. They love it, until they realize it's haunted. They have no money to move out so they'd have to stick with it, for now.
The idea is not very original but I hope you'd roleplay here. ^__^
We're still accepting applicants. You can be a neighbor, ghost or another character. But you can't be a part of the family. >.<

Rules

1) You can have as many characters as you like. Be sure you can use all of them though.

2) If you'd like to quit the RP, please tell me so I can make up some excuse. :XD

3) Speak in third person.

4) Enjoy role-playing!

5) Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13.

Story

A struggling family of four bought a beautiful house for a very cheap price. They thought it was cool until they start experiencing haunting moments. They are then informed that their house is haunted by four ghosts. They didn't have enough money to move so they would have to stick with it, for now.

Application Form

Post your application forms at the OOC thread.

Username:
Character Name:
What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc):
Background Info:

Availability and Characters

Father
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiccaWoodStar
Username: NiccaWoodStar
Character Name: Nate Williams
Looks Like: (image or description) looks like Randy Jackson :P http://popwatch.ew.com/photos/uncate...3__randy_l.jpg
What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc): Father
Background Info: Nate never believed in ghosts. He's a nice man but can be hot-tempered some times. He once worked as a business man but his company went bankrupt so know he's unemployed.

Mother
Quote:
Character Name: Lili Williams
Looks Like: (image or description) looks like Paula Abdul :P http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ction_2005.jpg
What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc): Mother
Background Info: Lili always believed in ghosts since she was young. She believed that a ghost haunted her for ten years. She's smart and funny but quit her job so she could take better care of her kids and home.

Children: 2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose

Username: blueblackrose
Character Name: Brandon Williams
Looks Like: Brandon is 5'7" and had medium length black hair. His eyes are an icy blue. His has a medium complexion and an average body. It's apparent that he does work out some. Normally he wears baggy jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers. He always wears his studded wrist band and silver celtic cross necklace.
What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc): Kid
Background Info: Brandon is skeptical about the house being haunted. He's never really been one to believe much in anything. Just like his dad he can be hot tempered at time. Currently he's working part-time at a grocery store to help out. Because of everything that's going on his grades have dropped, but his parents don't know this yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by briannamal
Username: briannamal (my real name is Anna, fyi.)
Character Name: Sara Williams
Looks Like: Shilo from Repo. 1 and 2 (she wears the same kind of clothes, too.)
What Kind Are You: Female child
Background Info: Sara is a rebellious teenager, who is thrilled by the idea of ghosts being in her house. Sara is very romantic, but very stubborn and refuses to show it. Sara used to get along very well with her dad, but since her dad's been so busy with work, they've begun to drift apart. She knows about her brother's grades. Sara wants to work a part time job, but her family won't let her, so she spends her days cooped up in her room, daydreaming. Just after moving into the house, she finds a locket with a very old photograph of a mysterious man inside, and develops a sort of secret crush. She wears this locket every day now.

Evil Ghosts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose

Username: blueblackrose
Character Name: Dawn MacLeod
Looks Like: She is only 5'6" tall and is very skinny. When she was alive she had curly alburn hair that reached her shoulders and beautiful green eyes with a ring of gold on the outside edge. When she appears the the family and other she is either a shadow or a wearing a black dress dating back to the 1800s.
What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc): evil ghost
Background Info: Dawn's husband of only three month's, Conner, had this house build for them. It was their dream home. They moved in a week after it's completion, but they weren't able to enjoy it for long. Matthew Davis, a man who had tried to win Dawn's heart, returned from a two year trip overseas. He was enraged to find out that Dawn had married someone else and in a jealous rage he murdered Conner, Dawn and then later he killed himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by briannamal
Username: briannamal
Character Name: Alcamy Harper
Looks Like: When Alcamy was alive, he had very classic, boyish good looks. Chiseled jawline, defined muscles and features, slicked-back dark brown hair, the works. He wore a black fedora, and a pinstripe suit. As he is a ghost, most of these features remained intact, but his face now has the hint of a sallow, sunken look, with purplish rings under his eyes and as each year progresses, this gets worse, which angers Alcamy.
What Kind Are You: Evil ghost
Background Info: Alcamy was born in 1923 and died in 1943 of a vicious murder. He doesn't know much about how he was murdered, except that he was stabbed eighteen times. All that Alcamy remembers is that he bought a very nice home for a fairly low price, and that the face he saw before he died was that of a shadowy woman. (what? me? bunnying? No! This could be anyone! :P) And now, he wants his revenge. And his house back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Existence
Username: Fading Existence
Character Name: Kadrius
Looks Like: Die from Dir en Grey. 1 / 2 (usually appearing in similar clothes as well; bright red hair, black leather clothing, sometimes a hat/cap/mask)
What Kind Are You: Insane ghost. (I guess this would count as Evil, since he definitely won't be handing out candies to the children :P)
Background Info: Kadrius does not remember much about himself. He has been around in the house for as long as he can remember. Maybe longer, before the house was built. His mental state is anything but stable, and is prone to violent fits of rage, and other times perfectly nice. He can be completely random and confusing to others, sometimes accepting the family members as they are, sometimes believing that they were intruders and violating his space. He does not get along well with the other ghosts, but can manage to tolerate them to a certain extent.
Good Ghosts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavina

Username: Lavinais
Character Name: Rachel
Age: She forgot her real age. Last time she checked it was 14.
Looks Like:Iris

What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc): Good Ghost (Though she CAN have tantrums..)

Background Info: Iris was born in 1913, and died in 1928. her birthday was, ironically, the day she died. Halloween. young girl when she died. She'd always planned on doing something great when she grew up. Inventing something new, becoming a serious scientist, or to DO something. She could feel it.
But one day, she was walking home from school. It was the day of Halloween. She was pondering about something. That something, was the fact that her feeling that she was going to do something great, was completely gone. it was as if it had left tat one day, and would never come back. She felt doubtful.
Then her life flashed before her, and she slowly turned around. a kid was walking home from school, across the street, and all of a sudden, a car appeared about 6 yards away. It had a mysterious driver made of.. gray smoke, almost. Iris did the only thing in mind, She dropped her stuff, ran right to where he was, shoved him out of the way.. but didn't make it.
The next thing she knew she was in an unfamiliar home. She figured it ALL out in a matter of a few minutes, because there was a huge commotion outside, and there was yellow tape around everything, and everyone. Including herself.

Neighbor: 1
Quote:
Character Name: Carly Kudrowe
Looks Like: (image or description) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_(square).jpg
What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc): Neighbor
Background Info: Lisa loves to drink, smoke,hang out with random hot guys and wear skimpy outfits.She's rather fierce and scary when you see her but deep inside she's a nice person. When you mention the Williams' home to her, she immediately becomes scared because she remembers spending the night there as a dare
Others : 0/?

Quote:

Character Name: Peanut Butter
Looks Like: (image or description) http://wiki.unknowableroom.org/image...Pettigrew3.jpg
What Kind Are You(father, mother, ghost, neighbor, etc): naughty ghost. in other words, poltergeist
Background Info:
Peanut Butter doesn't want anyone to know his real name. He's not an evil ghost but he likes pulling pranks on people and making them cry. He ruins the house almost every week.

[/SIZE]

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-30-2009 at 02:52 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 03:33 AM

Nate stopped the car right in front of his newly-bought house. He saw it many times before but he couldn't stop staring at it.
It was a four-storey house. The roof was painted red and the house itself was painted a light, creme color. The door was made of wood. Most likely mahogany.
There was also a lush garden surrounding the house. It also had a small, yet dirty, fountain.
No words are fit enough to describe its beauty.
Nate blinked. "I cannot believe I bought this for just 50k. I bet the former owners regret selling this house now," he chuckled.
The Williams were having a really hard time with their finances right now. Their rented house was taken away from them and Nate Williams lost his job. So when he found his beautiful house, he bought it immediately. He wouldn't let his family live on the streets.
He could've asked his relatives but they're all ... gone. It hurt to think of it. He shook his head and turned to his family.
"What do you think?"

"It's a very nice house," Lili said. "But I sense something...something different about it."

"Don't act stupid, Lili," Nate chuckled. He turned to his children, smiling. "What do you guys think of the house? Surprised?"

Carly was still in her pajamas when she noticed a car stop in front of the house beside her. She looked closer and noticed that they were the new buyers.
How sad, she thought. They have no idea of what's in there.
She remembered the time she spent the night her. The memory terrified her.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-28-2009 at 12:38 AM..

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-28-2009, 01:47 AM

Iris was completely bored, sitting at one of the windows at the house, her head wrested in her hands. She'd always thought she was alone in this house, and the only places she could go was no more than a mile from her yard. That was when she had tons of energy. But the time when she'd died.. She shuddered.
When she'd died, she awoke on the ground of the mansion home, and couldn't even go into the street. it was the edge of her yard.

She'd seen the boy she'd save, just kneeling next to her, a puzzled, horrified, and mournful look in his eyes.

But she was bored right then. Iris had NOTHING to do- Wait. She did. She looked out the window as the newcomers came. She smiled, and stood up, brushing off her shirt. She thought about welcoming them in, but she would just keep her ghost form for now. She could only wait anxiously for them to open the door, so she could get out of the house. She didn't really prefer walking through walls. Once, she'd fallen right through the ground floor, and it took her a day to get out.
"Sweeeeeeet~!" She cried, singing the word as she twirled around in the center of the entryway. "Not going to be ALONE!"
She twirled as fast as she could, her gold hair whipping out behind her.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2009, 02:03 AM

"What was that?" Lili asked excitedly. Even though her ears aren't as good as they used to be, she still has a very good hearing. "I heard something. I want to check it out."
"Lili, stop acting like a kid," Nate said strongly. "I, for one, have not heard anything. It was just your little, childish imagination."
"Are you calling me childish?" Lili asked angrily. Well, it was true. Lili has a knack of acting very childlishly.
"Dear, just stop," Nate told her. He turned once more to his kids. "You guys haven't replied yet. What do you think of the house?"
He bit his lip, hoping they liked it. They never saw it before.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-28-2009, 02:10 AM

Iris was spinning so fast her whirlwind started to echo through the house. She immediately stopped, realizing that the wind was blowing, and so were the curtains...
She heard the lady's voice, and stopped. She started to spin the other way almost as fast, and only for a few seconds.
Then, out of breath, she collapsed to the floor, being disoriented, confused, out of air -since the vortex like sucked it all out of her-, and exhausted. She hadn't tried to do anything like that in years. Except for once when she wanted to test her skills and make a Dust Devil, and that took out a car...

The sound of her hitting the ground echoed through the room, but she didn't care. She was invisible. To make sure of it, she pulled out a pocket mirror, and saw no reflection. She put it away, and then made sure it wasn't a floating object in the room.
"Okay.." She mumbled, and rolled over to her back, looking up at the windows which let a bit of light in from the sides, and up high too.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2009, 02:32 AM

"I'll go inside," Lili said. "See you later, guys."
She stood up and stretched a little bit. She waved happily to her family and proceeded inside.
"I can't believe I'm going to live here," she breathed happily. She walked around and suddenly froze.
"Who's there?" she said, turning around. No one was there. Yet she felt something. She was sure of it.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-28-2009, 02:47 AM

Brandon just sat in the back of the car silently. After his dad spoke again he peered out the window. "It looks ok dad." He didn't understand why they needed such a big house since there was only four of them and it wasn't like they had relatives that visited them. "How could you afford such a large house?" Brandon was curious. A house this size would have had to taken all of their savings plus some. It annoyed him when his mom would act really childish about things, but he knew she couldn't help it. After all it's just the way she is.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-28-2009 at 03:12 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2009, 02:57 AM

"Well, I bought it for 50k. That's pretty cheap, Brandon. I've seen houses like these sell for 500k. Or more," Nate said, feeling incredibly proud he gave his family the best house for a cheap price.
"Surprised, noh? But the owners sold it without hesitation," he laughed. He pointed his pointer finger to his ear and started twirling it. "They probably have no idea about money, finances and the like."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-28-2009, 03:12 AM

"For that cheap this place must be a real fixer upper on the inside." Brandon was surprised by the price. This place must be a dump or something else it wrong with it. "Maybe dad." He watched his mom and shook his head. She was weird sometimes.

Dawn heard a women's voice that she didn't recognize. She peered out the window that had been her bedroom. She could see the car with at least two people in it, but they were both men. The women must be on the porch or inside. I wonder if these fools have come here thinking this house belongs to them.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2009, 03:32 AM

"Trust me, Brandon. There's nothing wrong with it. Everything's working perfectly," Nate said. He smiled at his son. He turned and gasped. There was something staring at them through the window.

"This house sure feels weird," Lili murmured. "I feel like I'm being -- stalked."
She shook her head. "Get out of it, Lili," she told herself. She took a deep breath.
"I'll go check the bedroom," she said quietly and she looked.

"I should probably welcome them," Carly muttered. She smiled at her pet dog, Cookie. "They'll be freaked out by tomorrow." Shrugging, she stood up and went outside.
"What should I say?" she told to herself. "Hello, welcome to the neighborhood. Your house is haunted so you should get out of there now." She shook her head. "Stupid!"
She looked at the house and saw the ghost she saw years ago.
Fear coursed through her and she ran back to her home.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-28-2009 at 04:13 AM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-28-2009, 04:36 AM

Sara sat in the backseat of the car, next to her brother, listening to her iPod. Oh, how she loved Imogen Heap. Sara looked up and realized her mom and dad were blathering on again. Really. Brandon was the only person worth talking to in this family. Sara rolled her eyes and took one ear bud out in time to hear Brandon remark that the house was "okay." Sara smiled to herself. Well, if nothing else, this will be interesting...
Sara let herself out of the car and followed her mother inside the house. Sara listened to her mother mutter to herself, and nodded when her mother declared she was going to her bedroom. As if moved by fate or spirits or something, Sara chose that moment to look down, which was when she saw it. A locket. The outside appeared to be ornately carved metal of some sort, and after a few minutes of prying, Sara got the locket open to see a photograph of a handsome young man wearing a fedora and smiling a wonderful smile. Interesting... Sara thought again, clasping the locket around her neck. I hope my bedroom doesn't have spiders, or anything... she thought, wandering up to her bedroom I might start to like this place...

Alcamy floated angrily back and forth across his room's floor. "Where the HELL is it?!" he shouted, getting angrier by the second. In the middle of his pacing and fuming, Alcamy was interrupted by a loud thump. "Stupid girl," he muttered to himself. "She's always trying to do more than she can... and she's always so DAMN HAPPY! WHERE IS IT?!"

As Sara walked up the creaky stairs, she heard several little noises, and gripped her locket. I hope those aren't coming from my room... it's probably just some insane homless guy... Sara reached the top of the stairs, and started to reach for the doorknob to what should be her new room, if her dad's directions were right...

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2009, 05:06 AM

Nate smiled at Brandon. "You know what, I'm going to go back inside the house. See you later, Brandon." He waved and stepped out of the car.
He entered the house and lied down on a couch the previous owners left. It was so comfy and it made him very sleepy...
But the very moment his eyes closed, they opened again. He felt as if someone--something was watching him.
He snorted at himself. His wife's paranoia is getting to him.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-28-2009 at 05:09 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-28-2009, 05:07 AM

Brandon shook his head again. "Ok, if you say so." He got out of the car and headed into the house. As he walked towards the house he noticed the curtain in what should be his parents room move. He just shrugged it off as it being his mom, who had already went inside. After entering he made his way upstairs to the third floor where his dad said his room is.

Dawn moved away from the window when she seen the boy heading into the house. "Not again. This is my house and those people are going to learn that quickly." The floor shook some as she grew angry about the new comers. "Don't worry Ciaran I won't let anyone take away our dream home. It will stay ours forever."

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 AM

Lili opened the door and saw a shadow by the window. She gasped and her eyes grew wide.
"A g-ghost?" she spluttered. Breathing fast, she went out of the room and closed the door behind her.
"Nate! Sara! Brandon! I saw a ghost!" she screamed and hurried downstairs.

Nate was just starting to fall asleep but he was awoken by Lili. "A ghost, Lili?" he said skeptically.

"Dear, it's all true!" Lili cried. "Check it with me!"

Nate rolled his eyes. "Fine!"

They both went to their bedroom and started to open the door...

"I can't do it, Cookie," Carly confided in her dog. The dog just stared at her.
"That house just creeps me out. Your mother got scared of it too."
She had brought Cookie's Mom, Cheese, with her during the dare.
When she was eleven, a friend of hers was talking about how scary the house was and how no one spent a whole night there alone. Carly said it was a piece of cake and got dared to spend the night there. Of course she accepted.
"But I know I have to warn them," Carly said, looking through the window.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-28-2009 at 05:26 AM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-28-2009, 05:47 AM

Alcamy stormed as best as a ghost could down the stairs, planning to yell at Iris if she was around. Why has she always got to interrupt my thoughts? But when Alcamy got to the ground floor, he saw a sight that was rather... unpleasant. There was a living man sleeping on Alcamy's couch. He had brought that with him! Alcamy glared fiercely at the man, damning the man with his every thought. You will leave this house, Alcamy chanted like a mantra inside his head. The man's eyes opened, and Alcamy took the short way to the third floor, deciding to continue his search for yet another of his stolen possessions: his mother's locket.

As Sara opened her room's door, she felt a chill go through her body, as if a window had been left open during a snowstorm and the snow had just melted, leaving it's presence in the room. Speaking of the room, it was very plain. Too plain. Sara sighed. So much for interesting... Sara set down her messenger bag, and pulled out her most important possession: A signed Frou Frou poster. Imogen had even complimented Sara on her gloves. Sara smiled at herself, remembering, and hanging the poster up with thumbtacks from her bag, when she suddenly heard a noise from behind her...

Last edited by ghostPastry; 04-29-2009 at 03:13 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2009, 07:55 AM

Nate opened the door. There was nothing there.
"You and your silly imagination," he grumbled.
Lili glared at him.
"I am not imagining things," Lili said hotly. "I saw something there with my effing eyes, Nate!"

"You should get glasses, then!" Nate shouted. "I don't want to hear any more of this ghost business! There are no ghosts here!"
Lili gave him a strong punch at the shoulder. "You never believe me!" She broke into tears and ran away.
"Stop acting like a kid!" Nate shouted after her. He rolled his eyes.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-28-2009, 01:58 PM

(OOC: Oh crap, I just remembered the time difference-thing...I hope I won't be too far behind in the future :gonk:)

Kadrius opened his eyes, staring blankly for a few moments at the strange surroundings. Oh. Right. He was in the closet when he took a small nap. Yawning, he opened the closet door and walked out, running a hand through his hair and wondering what all the commotion was about. It never got this noisy before. He blinked a few times when he found himself not alone in the room. There was a girl, a human, standing in it. She had her back towards him and seemed to be in the process of hanging a poster onto the wall with thumbtacks. Thumbtacks! That creature was using those foul pointy things to drill holes into the wall! His wall!

A small growl came out of his lips. No one drills holes into his wall. He pictured, for a moment, himself using the thumbtacks to drill holes into the creature's body. Yes. That sounded good. That'll teach the thing to go around poking holes all over his domain...

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-28-2009, 10:21 PM

[[ugh.. got lost- haven't posted in a day, and u guys already have like.. um... 12 more posts]]

Iris had managed to get out of the way of the people, and looked around as they inspected their new home.
She heard a muffled shout from above, and sighed.
"Good grief." She whispered, and walked up the stairs quietly, and into the parent's new room.
She crossed her arms, and made herself able to walk right through them, and into the room. She looked around, and back at them, to make sure she was in cimplete invisible ghost form.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 12:53 AM

Dawn was delighted that she had frightened the women. She smiled devilishly as thoughts of how to make these trespassers leave ran through her head. Once they were gone see could focus once more on removing the other ghosts from her house. When Iris entered the room she glared. "How dare you come into my room. Get out!" A strong wind forced Iris out of the room and the door slammed shut.

Brandon entered his new room. It seems normal and it was rather plain. As he was setting his messenger bag down by the door he heard his mom scream. He quickly made his way back down to the second floor. "What's going on?" When he got the bottom of the stairs he could hear his parents yelling. As he headed towards their room his mom ran into him and she was crying. He sighed, thinking not again.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-29-2009, 01:10 AM

Iris hadn't even paid attention to Dawn. Well, she didn't until she was blown out of the room.
She was headed straight towards the railing, and could have easily cracked it off. First off, she didn't want to be responsible for mysterious house accidents. Secondly, crashing into things so hard that you break them really hurt.
She sighed, curled into a ball, got completely transparent. Visually, and physically. She passed right through the railing of the stairs, and found herself falling through the ground.
She concentrated on going back up, and then shot through the floor, turned solid, did a 360, and flipped into a standing position. Strangely, this made her laugh. A soft echo of it ran through the room, and she quickly cupped her mouth to stop.

Then she frowned. She sighed, and looked around for another room to go into. She really liked seeing what others thought of it.

[[remind me again- does this place have a basement? Iris hates being with the "Evil" ghosts. Either a basement or the attic- er.. if they have one, or the 4th floor room..]]

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 01:39 AM

((I think it does. I'm not really sure. It seems that most of the ghosts inhabit the second floor, so the third and fourth floors are open.))

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 01:54 AM

(Yep, what blueblackrose said, most of the ghosts seem to inhabit the second floor so third and fourth are free. ^^
And no, no basement >.< )

"Your father insulted me," Lili said furiously. "How rude of him. I just told him I saw a shadow in our room and he started calling me stupid. Well, not exactly but it really -- hurt my feelings!" She broke out crying again with louder, more annoying sobs.

Nate felt slightly guilty about making his wife cry. He never made her cry before -- wait, he did. But it was tears of joy, not sadness.
He'll just ask for her forgiveness later.
He stretched a little bit and opened Sara's door. Good thing this girl isn't as -- emotional as her mother.
"Hello, Sara," he smiled. But his smile didn't last long. The feeling of being watched was also here.

Carly was back. Taking a deep breath, she knocked three times. She was wearing her average outfit, short tank top and a mini skirt. It looked okay to her. Maybe not to others but it was fine.
"You can do this, you can do this," Carly muttered. She fiddled with her fingers while she waited for someone to answer.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 02:33 AM

"I'm sure he didn't mean it mom. He's just tired." Brandon tried to reassure his mom. Though he thought what happened was silly. The shadow was probably just from something in the room that she wasn't use to because of being in a new place. "The shadow was probably just coming from something in the room. Most likely something hanging on the bedpost or just a certain way the light hits one of the pieces of furniture. You're just not use to the new room so you thought you seen strange shadow."

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 02:53 AM

"No, no, no!" Lili cried. "I saw a shadow by the window. It couldn't be the bedpost or the light!" She took a deep, angry breath. "You don't believe me either. You and your father -- you don't believe in anything!" She stomped off angrily.

Carly was fuming outside. "They are so rude!" she complained. She knocked again, louder than before.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 03:17 AM

Brandon sighed and shook his head. "So childish..." Sometimes he wondered how they were related...both his sister and him were so much different then their mother. He heard the knocking. I wonder who that could be. He went down to the door and opened it. "Hello."

Dawn sat angrily on the bed. "That damned women is back. Didn't she learn her lesson long ago when she tried to stay here. If she warns them then I won't be able to have fun." She tried to think of a good way to get rid of the women and make sure she never came back.