blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-30-2009, 01:58 AM

((Oops...I forgot to fix that when I was rewriting it. It's all fixed now.))

"Sure dad." Brandon went over to Sara and his mom. "Things will be ok." He just hoped he was right.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 02:08 AM

[imgleft]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/theflyinyoursoup/nicca.png[/imgleft]

Lili just looked frantically around. She was so sure she heard voices. One young girl and one.. older woman.
"Where did it come from?" she said.

"Lili...." Nate said.

"I swear, Nate. I'm not making this up! I heard something!" she said.

"I guess I'll just have to tell em without the dad there," Carly muttered. She was alone once more. Her three roommates have gone out to explore the city again. She was too bored to do so.
"He didn't even let me speak," Carly said.
Involuntarily, the memory played itself in her head.

It was years ago and Carly was just eleven. She brought her dog with her so at least she'll be able to have someone near. Her friend dared her to sleep the night there for 50 bucks. Of course, she took it.
Her dog, Cheese, whimpered when they entered. She so badly wanted to leave. And so did Carly.
She went to a corner and set up her mat. She opened her flashlight and began to read while Cheese shook badly beside her.
"It's okay," she chanted.
Suddenly, a thunderstorm came which made everything scarier.
"Great," Carly said, hugging Cheese. Then she saw a shadow. A shadow coming near her...then it choked her. Choked her until she couldn't breath.
Precious seconds were running out. Cheese barked wildly and tired to bite the shadow. The poor dog was thrown into the wall.
Carly began praying wildly and suddenly, she was alone once more with Cheese. She quickly tried to leave at once but the door was locked. There was no way out.

She stopped the memory. before she remembered anything else.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-30-2009, 02:18 AM

Rachel just stared. She knew the humans wouldn't see much, and if they did, it'd be something they mistook for a haunted story this house held. She watched in horror, and just couldn't believe it.
In all of the years she'd shared this house with the other ghosts, Dawn had always just annoyed her. Spilling fake blood on the ground, and having vicious arguments.
But none, not even the vicious arguments, were as bad as this. By the time Rachel had finally gotten her act together, and the vision was gone, she found herself leaning back in the couch, with one arm ready to take her through the window.

She slowly looked back at Dawn, horror in her eyes, of course, and had one simple, yet very confusing question.
"Why....?" She asked in almost a whisper. But her confusion was interrupted by the small voice of Carly. 'Thanks..' she thought, because she was sick of questioning that horrid scene. Though it just went into the little group of horrid memories... of things that shouldn't have happened. Of course, Rachel's death was in that category.

Then her thoughts drifted to her death. 'what was...' She started to ask herself, but couldn't place it. It was almost as if that memory was fading.. and she forgot what it felt like. She knew it hurt, because she'd remembered sulking for weeks...

[[OOC: You guys are blind... have you noticed anything different about the character i'm playing...? if so.. then you might not be blind... i think..]]

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 02:43 AM

[imgleft]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/theflyinyoursoup/nicca.png[/imgleft]

( I noticed it! :3 And... ouch. I'm not blind! :( Kidding :rofl: )

Carly sighed. That wasn't the only horrible thing she experienced.

She tried to open it to no avail. She gave up and gave Cheese a hug.
"Thanks for trying to save me," she murmured. She was shaking too.
They huddled together in a corner when she saw a locket. It was oh so pretty and she wanted to have it. Then suddenly, it was gone. It just.. disappeared.
"I should've never accepted that dare," she said, nearly in tears.

Peanut Butter woke up with a jolt. "Eh? Why am I in the roof?" he said, confused. Shrugging, he went through the roof and flew down to the ground.
"New family, eh? Well, I bet they'll be gone in a week," he chortled. "Just like the previous ones. Humans are so scared of us. Or maybe they're just scared of Dawn. Why would they be scared of me. I'm so handsome," he chuckled.
He went into the first floor. "No humans?" he said, dissapointed.
He went to the second floor. "They left already?" he said.
He went to the third floor. "Oh, there they are," he said, cackling. He quickly got a chair the previous owners left and threw it across the wall.
He laughed and disappeared.

"Oh my god, what was that?" Nate and Lili said together.

Nate was afraid for a moment. Then he took a deep breath and calmed down.

"The chair! Someone -- something threw it to the wall!" Lili said.

"It wasn't a heavy chair. Probably the wind," Nate said.

"It isn't a windy day, Nate! Stop making excuses! You know this house has something weird about it!" Lili cried.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-30-2009 at 03:40 AM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 AM

Sara sat in silence, unable to speak. She knew she should let go of the locket, but she just... couldn't. She had become attached to it, and the mystery it held. Who was the man in the picture, and why was someone or something trying to kill her for it? It just didn't add up. It was only a necklace, after all! Sara tried to loosen her grip, but found she couldn't. Then she felt a bone-chilling breeze, and turned her head towards the source.

Alcamy sat, scowling, in the 2nd floor hallway. "My picture. She took my picture..." His face turned pained "My mother would..." he sighed. "I'll probably never get out of this... living hell." he snorted at himself. He never would know what he was. He used to have a label, something to call himself. He used to be handsome. Without that photo, he couldn't prove it to anybody. Not even himself. He would become nothing but a ghost. Well, fine then! He didn't need any morals anymore, not now that he had lost his last shred of humanity! He would never get into heaven anyways, so why bother trying?! Next time, he wouldn't stop. He would kill them all, and destroy his- no, the locket. Alcamy chuckled to himself, and the chuckle grew into a series of evil giggles, and the giggles turned into maniacal laughter.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 05:51 AM

Nate stared at his daughter with a pitying look.
"I can take it off for you, if you want," he offered. He knew she wouldn't accept but still.

Peanut Butter returned and cackled. "You look so stupid," he whispered in Sara's ear. He smiled, hoping he lowered the girl's self-esteem. Most teenage girls would probably lock themselves in their rooms and cry. But obviously, this girl would not go to her room. He laughed.
He proceeded to the father and he blew, blew as strong as he could on him.

Nate staggered backwards. He shivered for a bit then looked around.
"Huh," he muttered.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-30-2009, 05:57 AM

Great, now I'm hearing voices! Maybe dad was right... maybe I am just crazy... "No... thanks, dad. I... I must have just had a really vivid daydream or something..." Sara said quietly, standing, and still holding the locket. She ran the fingers of her free hand thorough her hair and tried to adjust her clothes. She felt pretty stupid. "I'm sorry, dad. I'll just go to my room and stop being stu--silly, now." Sara knew her dad would try to argue if she called herself stupid.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 06:08 AM

Nate shrugged. She didn't seem so scared now. That was better.

Peanut frowned. She didn't cry like he expected. He quickly followed her. "You're an ugly girl," he said. He wanted her to cry very much. He remembered the face of the teenage girl from the previous family when he made her cry. Hilarious. Just hilarious. "And you're crazy too."
"If this doesn't work," he muttered. "I'll go for the childish mother. Or I could annoy that Rachel girl until she weeps." He laughed loudly.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-30-2009, 06:47 AM

Sara frowned in contemplation. Weird. This voice definitely sounds different than my normal self-conscious voice... It's probably this stupid new house. "I wish I could just leave here!" she said aloud, to nobody in particular "I could help you with that..." Alcamy said in a sinister voice, fully visible to the girl.
Sara screamed, but something in the back of her head was telling her that she knew this... thing... from somewhere. She squeezed her locket tighter, despite everything the rational part of her brain was telling her to do. "Y...you... I... I know you..." Sara managed to stutter out, with the ghost looming, furious, just above her face
"You. Have. My. LOCKET!" Alcamy screamed, his voice increasing in volume with each word. Somehow, he couldn't bring himself to do much more than that. He mentally assured himself he'd be able to, once he had the entire family in the room. "Scream... or die." He growled at the shaking girl.

((I'm off to bed for the night. Sorry if Sara seems a bit... unresponsive... 0_o))

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 07:26 AM

(Sure. Good night :) )

"Hey, Alcamy! It was my turn to mess with the lady!" Peanut Butter said, annoyed. He scowled and floated off. Yep, to the Mom alright.

Lili was too busy talking to herself to hear Alcamy and Sara scream. She went downstairs and proceeded to the garden. Maybe it would calm her down.
She was right. As soon as her feet touched the moist grass, her fear left her. She felt like skipping around, humming.

"Hello," Peanut Butter said. "You look really stupid right now. A grown woman without any shoes planning to skip merrily around the garden. Can you be any more childish?" he chuckled.

Lili turned around. "What?" she said, confused. Peanut Butter had gone away. He was already bored by the time Lili turned around.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-30-2009, 08:03 AM

Bored, Kadrius watched for a few moments at the people and ghosts gathered in the same room talking, then proceeded to follow the girl who'd stuck holes onto his walls out. Then continued to watch, bored, as Alcamy terrorized the said girl. He'll have to ask Alcamy later if he wanted the girl as his own shout-toy, just in case the ghost gets angry at him if he went and played with her later on without his 'permission'.

The thought was lost a few seconds later, though he didn't notice the memory slipping out like quicksilver, as it often happens. He merely focused on what else to do with the girl later. Hopefully she'll go back to her room, where she'll see her beloved little poster all in shreds and tatters, then maybe she'll step on one of those thumbtacks which the woman who had stepped on them earlier seemed to have failed to clean up. He giggled at the thought of the girl hopping around, giving pained little shrieks as the nails pierced her soft underfoots...that was something he definitely shouldn't miss out on.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 08:35 AM

"Oy," Peanut Butter said to Kadrius. "You stalking the gurl too? She's my victim, Kad," he said.
"She's the only one fun enough to play with. The mother is boring," he added.

Nate was in the kitchen, preparing a cup of coffee. Coffee calmed him down, for some reason. And he definitely need calm after everything that happened. Lili and Sara keep on insisting there are ghosts here. But there couldn't be. I haven't seen anything weird...
But I have to make sure. For my family.
He sipped his coffee and stood up. He was going to the ghost girl.
He went outside and went to the house next door. He quickly knocked at the door, hoping the lady wasn't mad at him.

Lili turned and saw Nate coming out of the house. She waved but he didn't notice.
Scowling, Lili turned away. A mirror caught her eye. Immediately, she went over to get it.
It was very beautiful. The handle was made of gold, or painted gold and the glass was still clear.
"I'm keepin' this," she whispered happily.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-30-2009, 08:44 AM

(OOC: Did I mention the picture of Peter Pettigrew you have of Peanut Butter freaks me out? :XD)

Kadrius rolled his eyes at the poltergeist. He didn't often talk to the prank-pulling ghost but from the tactics he'd seen the ghost pull it wasn't exactly someone he'd like to cross. He didn't fancy having someone messing up his closets all the time, which, despite not having any serious consequences, was very bothersome to clean up after. "I thought so as much. It seems the only one worth playing with is the hole-jabbing girl." He sighed. "What do you say then? You can have her during the day for as long as you want but she's mine when the sun sets."

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 01:50 PM

(Yey, someone noticed the pic :D I was thinking nobody saw it ... >.<
And yay it freaked you out! =3 )

"Sure," Peanut Butter said. "That way she'll be scared day and night and she has to deal with Alchamy." He laughed and grinned at him. "See ya later, Kad. Gotta go pull pranks on the lil lady." At once, he disappeared.

He quickly went to the girl's room and saw A was messing--angry with her.
"Dammit," he muttered. "Alchamy's ruining my time with her. "Gah, I should've chosen to haunt her at night." Scowling, he floated away.

"I could choose the old guy...No, he's too boring. The teenage boy... naw, same as the dad. The mom... her reaction's stupid. There's only one person good enough to annoy and she's being shared by three ghosts," he said quietly.

He then smiled. "Maybe I can haunt Carly when she comes back. I loved her reaction years ago when she first went her. The little scaredy-cat," he chuckled. Yes, yes, that was it. Carly was his victim then, and will be his victim today.

Carly opened the door and frowned.
"Hello, Sir," she said. She wasn't wearing the same clothes as before. She was know wearing a rather large T-Shirt and long jogging pants. Her long, black hair was tied in a ponytail. "What are you doing here?"

"Going jogging?" Nate asked. He couldn't think of anything else to say. He didn't want to ask her about the ghosts. It would make it seem that he believed there were ghosts.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-30-2009 at 01:55 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-30-2009, 01:57 PM

(OOC: What, you're happy I got freaked out? :XD
I was a bit confused when Peanut Butter first showed up (didn't notice the new character), then I looked him up on the front page and went 'Eek! o.O' at the image :XD)

Kadrius scowled a bit. He hated it when people gave him random nicknames, even if it's just a shorter version of his full name. Giving a glance outside, he grumbled for a bit as it was still early and would take hours before the sun set. Might as well find something or someone else to keep him amused...

He went back downstairs the quick way this time, going right through the floor instead of the stairs, and popped back into the littered room. Apparently the girl isn't back yet to discover the mess. Oh well. He'll take a quick nap and see what comes up. Perhaps it'll be dark when he woke up again. With that, he walked back into his closet (which thankfully the man who went inside earlier had not messed up), settled down on a few dusty coats lying tangled in a corner, and dozed off.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 02:23 PM

( lolz :rofl:
ahh the name wants me to go eat a sandwich :insane: )

"Is it true...?" Nate began.

"Yes, it is," Carly said shortly. "Now please leave. I'm busy." And she closed the door.

Nate wanted to shout at the rude girl. But he supposed he was like that towards her too.

"How pretty," Lili sighed. She observed the mirror closer adn sighed once more."I'd love to keep this..."
No one probably owned it. So now it's hers.
She smiled.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-30-2009, 06:07 PM

Dawn was delighted at scaring Rachel. She noticed everyone had left the room so she took the short way back to her room. "I wonder were those creatures are," she muttered as she walked over to the window. Looking out she seen Lili and she had her hand mirror. "Peanut Butter! You little thief. How dare you take my mirror and then leave it where one of those filth things can get it."

Dawn stepped through the outside wall and floated down to the garden. She made sure that she was visible. "Give me back my mirror," she demanded as she approached Lili.

Brandon felt utterly confused. Had he really heard a voice? He thought her heard something and decided that it would be best to make sure Sara is ok. Something wasn't right with how she was acting and it bothered him. "Hey Sara is that you? Are you sure you're..." When he seen Sara and Alchamy he froze were he was. Was he really seeing a ghost or was it his imagination running away with him? "Who are you? Leave my sister alone."

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-30-2009, 11:17 PM

[[sort of told my friends Dawn's Story... but i didn't wanna spoil it- this RP is gonna have a reputation on another site! Nicca you know what that is.. the kin..ki one? yeah]]

Rachel was speechless. She couldn't say anymore. She was trying to run through her memories, and then a section of ones that she just couldn't get out of her head. Her own death, Dawn's death, and a few more things were perfectly concealed in that corner of her mind.
She looked right up at Dawn, and the fear left her face. Or, at least, it melted into anger in a few seconds.
"You KNOW i can't leave this house. I've tried a million times! GOD! you're. so. STUPID!" She screamed, not even caring if Dawn was going to pull another trick, or if that corner of bad memories/visions was going to overcome her whole mind. She just couldn't do anything about it.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-01-2009, 02:52 AM

((Oh that's who Peanut Butter is! I hadn't noticed the new character sheet xD Also, I keep wanting to make Alcamy fall in love with Sara *slaps self*))

"Oh, Brandon! Thank God!" Sara cried, wanting to run into her brother's arms, but feeling rooted to the spot."I think the question here, is who are you? And why are you people SO determined to take EVERYTHING I HAVE LEFT FROM ME?!?!" Alcamy shouted, lunging at Brandon. Just before he reached the boy however, Alcamy fell to the floor. "Who am I kidding?" He muttered sadly to himself. "He hasn't done anything to me... and neither has the girl, really... well, not on purpose, anyways..." Alcamy glared up at the girl, who was staring down at him, confused. "Leave," he whispered to her harshly, turning his head away. When she stayed where she was and even DARED to reach out her hand to touch him, Alcamy, without moving, shouted "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, BOTH OF YOU!" causing Sara to run off to her room.
Sara ran down the stairs and put her hand on the handle of her door, breathing deeply. There was something so... pitiful about that ghost... like he had once been beautiful, and was utterly destroyed. He strangely reminded her of someone... but she couldn't place who it was... She sighed. Back to the matters at hand, I guess. Sara hesitated to open the door. Surely the ghost in my room must be gone by now...She was sure it was a ghost now, since she had seen one, and a different one than the one who had just been screaming at her, she was sure. Sara tentatively opened the door, and with wide eyes looked around her room. The floor was covered in shreds of ripped paper and thumbtacks, and her poster was missing from the wall... her SIGNED poster! "Who... would do something like this?!"she said, clenching her fists. Sara carefully navigated her way around the thumbtacks, to the bed, and almost made it, until she tripped just in front of her bed, falling on at least ten thumbtacks. "OW!" Sara yelped. Then the tears began to flow. Her old house, the new house, the locket, her poster and now this? Nothing was going right for her, and Sara was convinced it never would again. This one day felt like a century. Sara cried herself to sleep, right there on the floor, just as the sun was setting.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-01-2009, 02:30 PM

(OOC: Er...did Sara bother to remove the thumbtacks before falling asleep? o_O)

With a huge yawn (despite not really needing to do so, but he felt like it anyway), Kadrius pushed himself up from the mess of clothes in the closet and got up, rubbing his eyes. Mmm, it was a nice sleep. A quick peek out the wall to the outside also told him it was nearing nightfall, meaning the poltergeist should have left Sara alone by now. The thought left him feeling happy, and he wandered out the closet, the smile on his face growing when he saw the said girl curled up on the ground, surrounded by torn paper and thumbtacks, asleep.

Just as he was about to prod a foot against the creature's ribs and wake her up, he decided that he really should get to fixing those holes on the wall first. Walking over to where the poster had been hanging, he started cramming splinters of wood into them, filling them as tightly as he could without cracking the edges, and hovered back a little to see if they stood out too much. Hm. Much better. The holes are still a bit visible but at least not as much as before. He gave a satisfied nod.

Remembering the spray paint he'd hidden away earlier, he went out to the storage room and pulled the can out from its hiding place, but almost immediately dropped it with a loud clank. He blinked. That was odd. He tried to pick the can up again, but this time his hand just passed right through it without making contact. Well damn. He'd used up too much of his energy during the day, ripping the poster and making a mess of the room and then fixing the wall, now he couldn't even hold on to a mere can anymore. The thought left him hissing lightly in annoyance. How was he going to play with the girl now?

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-01-2009, 11:47 PM

((Probably not, haha. She was pretty exhausted.))

Alcamy sat, brooding and muttering to himself. I don't see why I can't just kill her and take back my locket! It's not like she's done anything to deserve her life anyways! It's just that she's so... naïve, and it doesn't seem like she meant to steal my locket... No. NO! I am not going to do this again, I am such a wuss! He sighed. Well, since I can't kill her, I guess I'll just...punish her, somehow. Alcamy looked up to see the boy still standing there. "Well? What do you want?"

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 05-01-2009, 11:50 PM

[[OMG! before Volleyball practice after school *Plus heads up i'm not going to be on until about now because of Volleyball after school practices except for on Wednesdays. My only free days..* i made a braided crown! made of PAPER! do you know how hard it is to braid PAPER? flat braiding (especially w/ construction paper) is freaking hard...]]

Rachel realized that Dawn had completely left already, and was sick of that girl. Always using the expression "How DARE you.." and then something completely ridiculous.
'Like walking into her room.' Rachel thought, and then gritted her teeth, and then stood up, and balled her fists.
She slowly crept through the wall, and noticed Dawn, and rolled her eyes at the 'How dare you take my mirror' part.

Then, she noticed the other lady- Lili was her name- and she watched as Dawn was angry at her, too, for taking the mirror.
She walked right up to her, and took a hold on her shoulder, not even caring what she'd do next.
"Stop!" She called. "You let it get out there, and now it's Lili's. If they move out you can have the damn thing back."

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-02-2009, 05:59 AM

Sulking slightly, Kadrius decided he'll have fun with the girl some other day. It's not like the creatures in the house'll be leaving any time soon, by the looks of it. The only time a family had ran out screaming the day they moved in was...around fifty years ago, he thought. He and the other ghosts had gotten a little bit carried away with their fun and the family had been especially terrified of the 'supernatural', as they call it. The male had even waved a string of garlic at his face. That got a snort out of him. Silly creatures and their silly thoughts and beliefs.

Oh well. Might as well head back to his closet and get some (more) sleep, his energy should be back by tomorrow. He sighed and walked back into the room with the girl, still sleeping, with multiple thumbtacks in different colors still stuck all over her body. Not bad, one who could take pain well. Maybe she even enjoys it? He thought, laughing softly at the sight. He got back to his bundle of cloth on the ground and settled on it, thinking of what else he could do to the female and the other creatures in the house later on.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2009, 10:50 PM

Lili stared at the pretty yet terrifying girl right above her.
"Eh...this is yours?" she whispered, handing the mirror to Dawn.

"I am not a thief!" Peanut Butter growled. "I found it at the couch, used it to look at my handsome-ness and threw it away. Wasn't my fault the little woman found it," he grumbled.

Lili turned around to see Peanut Butter behind her. "What the hell?" she said, nearly falling.

"Oh, I guess I was wrong," P.B. chuckled. "Your reactions aren't that boring."

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 05-02-2009, 10:58 PM

Rachel glared. Tugging harder at Dawn's shoulder, she took a step forwards towards Peanut Butter (or P.B.).
"You're stupid." She said, showing herself, and dropping to the ground from a floating position, careful NOT to crush any of the flowers. Especially the ones that she'd managed to plant. "REALLY stupid P.B. Of course her reactions aren't boring- she's a woman."