Clorissa
I'm a little teapot short and st...
Send a message via AIM to Clorissa Send a message via MSN to Clorissa

Old 06-05-2009, 08:34 PM

Evelyn snapped out her wings fully as she felt the strength and life return to them. "Th.. Thank you, Mistress. And I insist you be called it, as I am forever endebted to you." Shaking out her dirty, but well-groomed hair, she bowed deeply and then looked up at Erica. " I think I need to bathe.. And eat.." Evelyn looked around, eyeing the mean guards sitting in their places. "Is there anywhere nearby where I can wash, and then cook us something? I haven't prepared a meal in avery long time, but I think I'll retain my culinary abilities.."

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2009, 08:50 PM

Erica smiled at her and watched as her wings, snapped to life. The girl was beautiful and looked much happier now. "your welcome Evelyn.." she said softly. Beginning to walk back up the stairs, motioning to her to follow. "If you are up to flying now, we can.. if not, it is not that far of a walk.."Stepping out of the horrible shop and into the air blown area. Snow on the ground beneath them. "You do not have to cook for us sweetie, but if you want to, you may.." She would make this girl feel like a princess.

Last edited by Kande914; 06-05-2009 at 08:53 PM..

Clorissa

Old 06-05-2009, 09:12 PM

Evelyn gasped as she stepped outside, and breathed deeply. Oh, how fresh and clean the air smelled outside of that dank little cell. Almost immediately, Evelyn noticed how cold it was in her small, raggedy canvas dress. She hadn't any shoes, either. "Oh, umm.. Mistress, I'd love to cook for you. It's my favourite thing. And.. Can we fly, instead of walking?" Her eyes were bright and she looked hopeful, lightly fluttering her wings.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2009, 09:36 PM

Erica smiled at her reaction to the outside. Erica shivered at the cool air and gave the girl some new shoes. Erica smiled and nodded "if your sure.. then lets go.." she said as she said with a smile. She flapped her wings and took off into the sky. Leading the girl to her house.

Clorissa

Old 06-05-2009, 10:01 PM

Slipping the shoes on, Evelyn thanked Erica and took off into the sky after her, soaring way up high and maneuvering rapidly. "Oh, joy! Rapture! Sweet merriment, behold, for I can fly once more!" She sang out loudly into the rushing air past her face and through her hair. After messing around for a minute or two, she darted through the sky, and landed in front of the house Erica had led her to. "Mistress, is this your home?" she asked quietly.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2009, 10:14 PM

Erica stopped at one point and let her lead, then pointing her in the right direction. Oh how she loved to fly. A few minutes later they stopped in front of a small cottage She looked at Evelyn "You could you at least call me Erica, mistress sounds too formal.." She added with a grin "and yes this is my home" she said with a smile. "come on inside.."

Last edited by Kande914; 06-05-2009 at 10:33 PM..

Clorissa

Old 06-05-2009, 10:57 PM

Evelyn landed and looked over the beautiful little cottage, smiling fondly. It looked very cozy. "Oh, it's so nice. And yes, of course, Miss Erica." She bowed slightly and moved closer to the house, folding her wings in and shivering lightly. " it looks warm in there," said Evelyn, chuckling quietly as she stepped through the door. The warmth hit her immediately, like a fluffy feather blanket. "Ooh.. It's very nice in here, Miss Erica." Would you direct me to the kitchen? And.. What do you like to eat?"

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2009, 11:05 PM

Erica smiled at her and walked in after her. She tucked in her wings and smiled at the heat. Giggling softly "I am glad you like it sweetie, just relax a few minutes.. the kitchen it right through that door to the left" she said with a smile. "anything is fine really sweetie.. why don't you make your favorite food and I will see if I like it?" She wanted the girl to relax. She wouldn't have her cleaning the place or anything like that. She was going to treat her as an equal

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 02:45 AM

Looking around the warm, comfortable home, Evelyn smiled brightly. "May I take a bath before we eat, Miss Erica?" She rubbed at her grungy canvas dress with her dirty palms, embarrassed at how messy that horrible slave shop had gotten her. "I'd like to stuff and roast a goose, if you keep them, or have a butchershop closeby.." Her mouth watered at the thought. "With honey, and rosemary.." Evelyn trailed off, savouring the sweet, delicious thought. "I can put it in the oven, and then bathe while it roasts if you would allow it, Miss."

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 03:15 AM

Erica smiled at her and nodded slightly "if you go into the room to your right, its your room (queen size bed, dresser filed with so many clothes. closet with more clothes and accessories) You are free to bathe, or relax, do anything you wish... while I go and get the goose." She smiled and pointed in the right direction and then closed the door behind her, going to get that goose. She was leaving the girl alone, in her house, was that a smart idea? She shrugged and went down to the shop, buying the goose and heading back to the house.

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 03:30 AM

Evelyn smiled and bowed deeply. "Oh, thank you, Miss Erica. I'll go look around a bit, and then scrub my hands in the kitchen. As Erica left, Evelyn entered her room and gasped at how well it was supplied with everything she needed. Pulling off the raggedy canvas dress, she folded it and set it on top of the dresser. She opened the closet and chose a knee-length red dress and tall black stockings under the shoes she'd been given. The dress hugged her body nicely and made herfeel warm inside.

After dressing she headed to the kitchen to scrub off her hands and look around for knives, honey, a few bowls, a large roasting pan, potatoes, carrots, rosemary, bread, celery, and butter. She had the ovenheating up and was just mixxing chopped celery, some of the rosemary, butter, and bread together with a little bit of honey in abowl when Erica came back with the goose. Evelyn rubbed the goose down with honey and rosemary before stuffing it's open end with the mixture and then chopping the potatoes and carrots and adding them in the bottom to be flavoured by the tasty drippings as it baked in the now very hot oven.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 03:50 AM

Erica smiled as she tried to fly with the goose. It became quite a chalenge as she lowered back to the ground and walked back. She passed a bunch of people selling items, some jewerly and food. Stopping at the jewelry cart she purchased a necklace for Evelyn. It was a red diamond stone in the center with a dove jewel next to it.

Finally entering their street, she came back inside, folded her wings down, stepping in the door. Her senses came alive. It smelled wonderful, along with the heat burst, from the cold outside. She closed her eyes and followed her nose and walked into the kitchen. "mmm everything smells so good Evelyn..." Erica watched as she prepared the goose in her new outfit. She looked pretty, the red dress bringing out her eyes and her hair. Looking at the oven, seeing the goose being cooked, the wonderful smell filled the air once again. "You are an awesome cook my dear" she said with a smile. Erica left the room for a moment and put a light blue sweater over her white tank top. She was getting cold.

Last edited by Kande914; 06-06-2009 at 04:03 AM..

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 04:03 AM

Evelyn smiled and thanked Erica for her compliments. "Thank you so much.. It will take an hour or so to roast, I believe. That oven's very good." Stretching and yawning, she walked towards the hallway door and went out, calling back, "I'm going to take a bath now.. I feel filthy.." And then wandered into a large, nice bathroom. There was a washbasin and a huge bathtub with hot running water. She plugged the tub and turned on the water, waiting for the large basin to fill. Into the stream of water she added some foaming, fragrant bath liquid and removed her clothes, folding them and setting them aside before she stepped into the steamy water and sat down, relaxing in the bath. "Ohh... how lovely.." She sighed happily.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 04:11 AM

Erica looked at her, smiling "your welcome hun" She nodded to the girl. "thanks.... alright" she said as she left to go take a bath. Erica sighed contently. She was happy for now, she had saved that girl from a life or some horrible fate. Who knows what some people would do to a lone fairy. She shivered at the horrible thoughts and then looked back to the food. Everything was beginning to smell amazing. Evelyn was a great chief, and she would always treat her right. She heard the water running and the girls sigh. She smiled and then went to have a seat on the couch, relaxing, for the first time in a few hours...

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 04:22 AM

As the tub filled, Evelyn turned off the water and began to scrub herself clean, restoring the beautiful colour of slightly aged ivory to her complexion. The thorough cleaning revealed a dusting of light pink freckles over her cheeks and her hair became brighter, more alive with the colours of a flickering flame. After she'd finished washing, she drained the now dirty water and dried herself with a large fluffy towel she found in a cupboard. After drying off, she slipped into the red dress, black stockings, and the shoes and then toweled off her hair, shaking it out. It was wavier when damp.

Stepping out of the steamy washroom, Evelyn returned to the kitchen to open the oven and check the goose. After cutting into the underside of the breast, she smiled fondly, closed the oven, and went to find Erica. Sitting beside her on the sofa, Evelyn smiled and said, "It should be ready soon, not more than another 30 minutes, Miss Erica."

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 04:39 AM

Erica looked into the hallway and saw her, she looked different. Looking at her coming into the living room. "alright hun, that's fine, feel free to take a quick nap if you want to.. or you can ask me any questions if you would like to..." She looked over at the girl and smiled. She was so happy, she had saved the life of this girl. Maybe one day soon they could go to the fairy community and she could see all her friends and maybe even her family again.

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 05:05 AM

Sitting back into the plush, comfortable sofa, Evelyn observed Erica sitting beside her. She mustve come from a wealthy family, as she was very beautiful and refined, even in such a common setting. She exuded a sense of authority and strength, or perhaps that was just in Evelyn's mind, Erica being her new Mistress. "Hmm.. I'm not sure what to ask. Oh, well.. What brought you here?" She looked curiously over into Erica's eyes.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 05:27 AM

Erica looked over at her smiling softly "well.. when a guy and a girl love each other... they do this thing.." she said trying to make her smile. "When I was younger, my parents tried to make me hide who I really was, always holding my wings back with ties and making sure my hair was always long enough to hold them back. When I was older, I left and started my own life...and now im here..." She had no idea if that was the answer the girl had in mind, but that was the truth. She looked over at her and smiled softly, wondering what she was thinking.

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 AM

Evelyn laughed at Erica's humour and listened quietly. She was almost appalled.. How could her parents, Fae, themselves, keep their daughter from spreading her wings? In a quizzical tone ashe asked, "Your parents, they were both faeries, right? Why would they stop you from flying..?" if Evelyn's parents had stopped her from flying when she was younger, she didn't know what she'd have done. However, she'd been imprisoned, enslaved, shortly after her 17th birthday. Now 21, she was so glad to be free again.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 05:42 AM

Erica looked at her even more serious again "Well here adds more to my sob story... my birth parents were killed and I was sent to foster parents.. who hated fairies and said I should try to be a human, for they always wished I would be one...I was never allowed to fly..." She then looked out the window for a moment, sighing at the memories. Looking back to her "I think if my birth parents weren't killed, I would have turned out a very different person..." she said softly. In some ways she was grateful for her foster parents.

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 05:55 AM

Evelyn's expression turned very somber and serious, and she leaned over a bit, placing a gentle hand on Erica's shoulder. "Oh, Miss Erica.." She murmured, "I'm so sorry.." She didn't really know what to say.. Evelyn had grown up in the faerie community with her family, until that fateful day on which she was off in the forest, hunting. "Well, I grew up with my family, but one day, threeor four years ago now, I was off hunting in the forest.. And these big, horrible men captured and beat me.. They were so brutal and horid, raping me and selling me off to that bitch. She's sold me numerous times, and I've never put up with a master."

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 06:20 AM

Erica looked at her "It is alright, I am sure your story is worse then mine..." She said with a comforting smile. She listened to her story "Now is is for sure to say I am so sorry.. my story is nothing compared to yours.. I am so glad I could get you out of there dear.." She put a hand on the girls arm, almost let a tear escape her eye and her lower lip trembled. "it is so awful.." She then heard a ding coming from the kitchen.

Clorissa

Old 06-06-2009, 06:46 AM

Evelyn sighed and looked to Erica, and seeing she was near tears, she acted on impulse, leaniing up to tightly hug Erica for a moment. As she leaned back to her spot, she smiled and spoke quietly. "Don't worry about it, Miss Erica. The events that happen in our lives characterize us and have made us the strong young women we are today. It all happens for a reason, my kind Mistress." And with that, Evelyn got up, gently brushing Erica's shoulder with her hand as she walked to the kitchen.

Once in the delightful-smelling room, Evelyn found two plates and cutlery for her and Erica before pulling the goose from the hot oven. The skin was a succulent gold, caramellized slightly from the honey, and the potatoes and carrots were tender in the tasty drippings. She carved a couple of breast meat slices, and then took a bit of the thighs and legs for each of them, and arranged them tastefully on the plates. Next, she spooned out some of the veggies on each plate and poured just enough drippings over them and the goose to keep them moist and delectable. After getting the plates ready, she set their places beside eachther at the dining table and waited for her mistress to arrive. Hopefully, she was pleased with the meal.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 PM

Erica smiles and hugs the girl back. What she next next shocked her. This girl was way beyond her years, very intelligent. Erica couldn't respond, just nod as she left for the food. Erica smiled to herself drying her tears. These two would make great friends, that's for sure. She stood up and walked back into the kitchen. Wonderful smells hitting her nose. This girl worked fast. She was speechless walking in and seeing the feast on the table. This being her first time having goose, it smelled wonderful. Taking a seat next to her and looking over at the girl. "everything smells amazing Evelyn..." She waited for the girl to sit down and then took the first bite. Flavor filled her mouth "this is outstanding..."

MasterOfHeresy
Yep, I don't believe in any reli...
Send a message via MSN to MasterOfHeresy

Old 06-06-2009, 09:01 PM

((Sorry for the delay, I've been gone all day since I last posted. :sweat:))

James woke up and looked around him, not too sure where he was. When he saw the face of the sleeping girl in the bed, he remembered everything that had happened the day before. Quietly getting up from his couch, James headed toward the window and moved aside the drapes a little. The snowstorm had stopped and the scenary was peaceful. Taking a short glance at Zoey, he returned back to the window and looked outside once more. "I can let her sleep a bit more..."