It's a place you enter.
It's not a place you leave.

1. Story
2. Rules
3. Roles/Forms
4. Profile/OOC Post
5. Whitelist and Blacklist
6. Reserved

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-21-2009 at 12:43 AM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 AM

~~~The Story~~~

You wake up in an unfamiliar place...it's big...and gloomy. The walls and floors reek...of blood. There are humans of many ages running past you screaming their butts off and asking 'Why am I here? Why am I here?'

But you wish you knew yourself. Your head hurts and you feel extremely out of place. But there's nothing you can do, so you explore.

You have no idea of the creatures behind the walls...
You have no idea how to get out.
You have no idea if you will live.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 12:12 AM

~~~The Rules~~~

1. This is a vampire/human roleplay!
2. No godmodding
3. Unlimited characters but make sure you can control them all.
4. Post profiles in the profile post and OOC in the OOC post.
5. Romance and Conflicts are encouraged but be sure to control it, okay? ;)
6. I don't like cussing, but it's okay, just keep it at a minimum
7. Play your own characters, no one else's.
8. You can't leave the mansion...but you can always try :evil: :p

Rules can always be added.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 12:27 AM

~~~Roles and Forms~~~

You may either be:

A human, a prisoner in the Draigheard Mansion.

A good vampire, a mansion vampire trying to help the humans escape.

An evil vampire, a vampire who is against humans!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Human Form

Code:
..::I'm a Prisoner Among These Walls::..
Username: 
Character Name:
Personality/Bio:
Crush:
Other:
Appearance:
Vampire Form

Code:
..::I Live in These Walls::..
Username:
Character Name:
Race: Vampire
Stat: (Good or Evil)
Personality/Bio:
Crush:
Target: (a specific human they hunt after)
Other:
Appearance:

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-21-2009 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Fixing a color issue

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 12:29 AM

~~~Profiles and OOC~~~

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1764949464
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1764949502

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-21-2009 at 12:40 AM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 12:30 AM

~~~Whitelist and Blacklist~~~

No one is on either list

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 12:31 AM

~~~Reserved~~~

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 12:41 AM

we're open!

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 04:54 PM

As soon as you post your profile you may start.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2009, 07:31 PM

Alyse slowly wakes up, dazed and confused. She opens her eyes only to realize that she has no idea where she is. Alyse quickly climbs to her feet. Perhaps too quickly. Her head begins to ache so she leans against a nearby wall to keep from falling over. As the pain in her head begis to ease, Alyse tries to remember how she might've gotten here... where ever "here" actually is. But her memory is blurry and the more she tries to concentrate, the more her head hurts. She slumps to the floor again, defeated by the pain in her skull. Alyse sits against the wall, holding her head in her hands telling herself not to panic. She decides to wait for her head to clear before she tries to get up again.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 09:08 PM

Lily looked around. Her head was throbbing and she didn't remember coming to this new place. The day before was her sixteenth birthday and she was having a sleepover with her friends. "What is this place?" she mumbled to herself aimlessly. Slowly she stood up and her legs were shaking. She could barely hold her balance.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2009, 09:48 PM

Finally, Alyse got her head to stop throbbing. She lifted her head from her plams and looked around herself. She was in a large, rather empty room that was dimly lit.
How strange... Alyse thought to herself. I've never seen a place like this before in my life. How did I come to be here...?
Alyse slowly pulls herself to her feet again. Her legs feel stronger this time so Alyse decides to look around for a clue as to where she is while she also tries to remember what brought here to... this place.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 11:07 PM

Alex stepped out of his room. He heard screams and saw people running back and forth. He smiled. It's been 100 years already? he thought to himself, walking further out of his room. Alice-Lily was finally gaining her balance meanwhile. She noticed a big hallway and began to walk down it.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2009, 11:26 PM

Alyse wandered out into a corridor and saw some people running around chaotically. She stared at them for a while before she came to the realization that she wasn't the only person who woke up in this place with a foggy memory. Alyse was glad though that she was able to stay so level headed about it unlike the other people who were running and screaming aimlessly. It wouldn't get them anywhere. Alyse begins to walk through the corridor wondering if she should try stopping someone. But she quickly decides against it. They're too paniced to listen to her.
"I need to find someone who seems calm enough to talk to. Someone here has to have some idea where we are." Alyse mutters to herself and what luck! Just down the hallway in front of her she spots a small, blond girl who isn't running and screaming like a crazy person. Alyse begins to make her way over to the girl with a hopeful smile.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2009, 12:30 AM

Lily heard footsteps behind her. She stopped and turned but her legs gave out and she fell on her knees. Lily looked up to the person and extended a hand. "Help..." she said slightly above a whisper.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 01:34 AM

As Alyse approached the girl had turned to face her but ended up collapsing. Shocked and worried, Alyse rushed over and took the girl's hand to help pull her to her feet. "Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" she asked the weak girl with concern.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2009, 01:42 AM

Lily felt herself being lifted by the girl. "I-I don't know..." she said. "Yesterday was my birthday and last night I was having a sleepover ... and now I'm here." Lily rubbed her head as soon as she got her balance. "I don't know where I am ... I really want to go home!" she began walking further down the dark hallway, slowly.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 01:53 AM

Alyse stood still for a moment pondering this information.
She was having a sleepover so she must've been at home and she ended up here. This... isn't good. How could something like that happen? It doesn't make sense. She thinks in her head growing more scared with each thought. All Alyse knew was that she couldn't lose her cool and she didn't want to be alone in this place so she caught up with the girl and walked with her.
"I know what you mean. I don't know where we are either. Last thing I remember was..." Alyse thinks for a moment and it comes to her. "I was walking home from my club after school. B-but I can't remember anything more than that..." she trails off. "I-I think maybe we could help each other though to... perhaps find a way out of here." Alyse offers to the girl.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2009, 02:09 PM

"Yeah," Lily said. "We'll probably be out of here faster than those people running around like giant five year olds." She smiled lightly and held out her hand. "My name's Lily by the way," she said.

Alex was walking in the mansion. He pretty much knew what was going on...why all the humans were there. But he wouldn't tell any of the humans, because half of them wouldn't ever return home. And that's just the way things worked. Alex didn't look at all like a vampire, so he tried to blend amongst the humans. He looked around acting like he was lost.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 11:04 PM

Alyse smiled brightly and took Lily's hand. "That's just the way I see it! Oh and my name is Alyse. It's nice to meet you, Lily. Even in these... odd circumstances." she says letting go of Lily's hand and waving it slightly, motioning to their unusual surroundings. With a small nod she begins walking through the large corridor with Lily again.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2009, 02:18 AM

Lily looked around in the hallway. "It sure is creepy," she said. She looked around. There were many doors and many pictures. The pictures looked really old. There was one that caught Lily's attention. "Look, Alyse," she said, "these must be the people who live here -- or at least some of them." There was a small family, three boys, two girls and a mother and father. One of the boys looked like Alex but was much younger.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 12:13 AM

Alyse stopped and stood next to Lily to admire the family portrait with her while madness still streamed through the hall behind them. "Oh wow. It looks like a pretty old picture. Of course, this building doesn't look like one we would construct these days either." Alyse says while placing a hand on the stone wall. She then looks up and stares at the picture again for a moment or so more before speaking again. "I wonder what the family would think if they saw what's happening in their home now."

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2009, 01:20 AM

"They probably have no idea," Lily said. But she was wrong. The family knew ALL about what happened in that house every 100 years. Especially Alex. But Lily didn't know that. She continued to walk down the hall until a large brown door. "Should we see what's in this room?" she asked Alyse.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 07:13 PM

"Probably not." Alyse agreed as they moved on. They made their way all the way to the end of the corridor. Upon stopping in front of a large, ominous looking door Alyse's eyes widened. It took minute for Lily's question to actually sink into her head. But Alyse nodded after a moment and took a step forward. "We might as well. It's not like we're going to find our way out of this place if we just stay in the same hallway the whole time, right?" she says grasping the doorknob. The large, thick door was heavier than Alyse expected and she had to put all her weight on the door to push it open. The door creaked and groaned creepilly as it opened. Alyse took a couple steps into the room. It wasn't nearly as well lit as the hallway behind her so her eyes had to take some time to adjust. But Alyse could tell that the room must either be rather large or rather empty or both due to the fact that her and Lily's footsteps echoed so loudly within the room.

Last edited by Ayamiko13; 08-24-2009 at 07:15 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2009, 01:59 AM

Lily stepped in the room. It was warmer than the hallways and Lily was glad. She turned on a light to reveal a small lounge. "This actually looks cool," she said to Alyse. The room was big and cozy with couches and a refridgerator. Lily sat down on a couch and looked around. There were more pictures of the children -- Alex and his many siblings.