fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-31-2009, 12:33 AM

"okay then so i guess that means your not as young as you look" Zeoy smirked "how old are you anyway because you look like your not that old but looks do decive i learned that when i was a girl so i can never really tell something about a person" Zeoy said "my dad tought me many lessions"

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 AM

Ivan smiled when he asked her how old he was. But then again he had lost track so he really didn't know. "give me a second to think about that." he said and thought for about five minutes then said "you could say that I am about 2000 or 3000 years old give or take a few centures." he said with a smile as he looked at her " and your dad was a very good teacher."

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 AM

"wow 3000 thats older than i thought and yes my dad was mostly a good teacher sometimes he wasnt the best but oh well nobodys perfect" Zeoy laughed but said it seriouly at the same time as she tightened her hair tie "your dad ever teach you any good life lessions"

Palmoun

Old 08-31-2009, 12:53 AM

Ivan shrugged "I dont know I dont really remember my dad since it was so long ago." he said as he looked at her. "but then again what do you expect since I have been watching humans and learning more from them over the years. But I do remember that he was kind and a lot of people looked up to him." he said with a smile

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-31-2009, 12:59 AM

"he sounded like a well rounded man" she smiled "well lessons are sometime best learnedon your own"

Palmoun

Old 08-31-2009, 01:04 AM

Ivan smiled and nodded "yeah and I have learned plenty of lessons over the years of watching humans and seeing how they intereact." he said as he thought back to everything he had seen humans do over the years. But as he did he felt his wings starting to form and wiggle under his shirt. He focused for a minute and made them stop wiggling but they had formed completely under his shirt.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-31-2009, 01:07 AM

"whats going on" Zeoy said as she noticed Ivan "and even if you view a lession learned by someone else you never can say you really learned it"

Palmoun

Old 08-31-2009, 01:17 AM

Ivan smiled "yes your right and that is why I came down from heaven so that I could learn all the lessons that humans have to teach a angel like me" he said "and the wiggling is just my wings wanting to come out and streach." he said as he looked at her.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-31-2009, 01:23 AM

"oh okay" Zeoy said a little stunned "i will let you explaore this place while i go do some things that need doing
(i have something i have to go to tonight so i have to get off the computer)

Palmoun

Old 08-31-2009, 01:28 AM

Ivan saw the stunned look on her face and smiled. THat was what most people looked like after he said that he was a angel. There weren't many angels on earth so it was expected. "thank you for everything." he said happly
((oh okay see you later))

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-31-2009, 07:49 PM

"your welcome" she smiled "i will let you go settle into your room" Zeoy said as she turned and walked away and up the stairs were she entered her room and put the sword she had on the bed into the closet

Palmoun

Old 08-31-2009, 11:01 PM

Right when she was gone Ivan went into his room and striped off his shirt. HIs wings instantly streached out and moved. "that feels so much better." Ivan siad and flaped his wings so that he was hovering over the ground. "now for some exploring." he said and flew out of his room and down the all.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-02-2009, 01:30 AM

Zeoy sat down on her bed and pulled out a box from under her bed she opened it and looked inside then closed it and put it back under her bed and stood up 'i think i will go down to the lounge' she thought and walked down the staircase and opened a door and entered a room with pool tables and a varietly of other things she grabbed a pool cue and started to play

Palmoun

Old 09-02-2009, 01:43 AM

Ivan had flown down almost every hall after a while. This place was amazing and he was likeing it more and more every minute he was in it. He soon came to the lounge and smiled when he saw Zeoy playing pool by herself. Then a thought occured to him, she must get very lonely since not many people come in here. But now that he was here she wouldn't be alone. He gently landed down on the ground and walked over to her. "mind if I play" he said with a smile and his wings folded to his back.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-02-2009, 01:46 AM

Zeoy looked up and smiled "sure you can play but i can play very well" she smiled as she tossed him a cue "lets see what you got" Zeoy laughed and she pocketed a ball into the lefthand cornor "your move angel boy" she said as she steped aside so he could take a shot

Palmoun

Old 09-02-2009, 01:58 AM

Ivan smiled as he looked at the game. He had played this game so many times he has basicly mastered it. He then pocketed one ball into the lefthand cornor and two ball into the righthand cornor. He then looked at Zeoy and smiled "your turn my friend." he said happly and steped away so that she could shot.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-02-2009, 02:06 AM

"fine your not bad" Zeoy smirked as she pocketed a 4 in the right upper cornor and a 7 in the right side pocket and bounced the white ball away from the rest of the balls "now lets see what you do now" she looked at Ivan to see what he would do now but was expecting him to pocket atleast one it seemed like he was fairly good at this game "your no novice at this are you" Zeoy raised and eyebrow

Palmoun

Old 09-02-2009, 02:13 PM

Ivan smiled "no, infact I have been playing this game for a while." he said as he knocked in half of the rest of the balls on the table. he smiled at her happly. "and I would take it that you no novice either." he said as he looked at her.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-02-2009, 05:18 PM

"not really i have been playing these games for almost my entire life" Zeoy smiled happly in her acheivement "there fun games"

Palmoun

Old 09-02-2009, 06:50 PM

Ivan nodded "yes they are" he said happly and smiled at Zeoy.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-02-2009, 06:55 PM

Zeoy tightened her hair tie and looked around the room " this place is a fairly big place but out of all of them this may be my favorite" she smiled "what room do you think you will spend most of your stay i spend my time here and the library" Zeoy stated "i like reading though the books there are rather old and some are written in old languages"

Palmoun

Old 09-02-2009, 11:36 PM

"I would have to say that I think I will be spending most of my time either flaying around the halls or in the library." he said as he looked at her. "even thought I have read many books I can never get enough of them" he said happly and looked at Zeory. She looked really cute and he hoped that he could get her out of here if he finds a way.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-03-2009, 03:09 AM

"i can almost asure you that you have not read these books they are thousands of years old and i dont know if even you can speak these languages i was tought them at an early age" Zeoy explained as she took the pool balls out of the pockets and puts them back in there place "good game" Zeoy smiled as she put her pool cue back "the library is in the basment"

Palmoun

Old 09-03-2009, 01:41 PM

Ivan smiled and nodded "we I would like to see what kinds of languages there are in your library. I have knowledge of many languages and most of them are ancent so maybe I will know some of them." he said as he looked at her. He planed that later tonight he would explore this place and try to find a way out of here.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-03-2009, 04:44 PM

"well i am actually going to head to the library now so if you would like you can come along" Zeoy said as she smiled and almost skipped towards a door that looked like a games closet door her ponytail bouncing along as she went as she opened the door she looked back at Ivan and again she smiled "i dont even know tha names of some of these languages but if you know them i would love for you to tell me what exactlly they are" she started to walked down a narrow hallway "this is only one of the many hidden thigs is this place and even today im finding more and more of them" Zeoy said as she walked down a set of sttep stairs "are you coming or would you perfer your rest"