iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2009, 05:31 PM

Story
Thie Full Moon Inn was created hundreds of years ago. Many people tend to stay away from it. There has been rumors of ghosts and paranormal things happening there. What happens when on the next full moon the customers are locked inside and have no way out? Who knows what secrets lie in this inn. Why was it so scary?

Rules
Keep it PG-13
Don't join and leave
Please be literate
Don't be an ULTRA literate! [ No one likes to read a post pages long ]
Don't leave people out
Private Message all profiles to me.

Ghost Profiles
Name:
Reason of Haunting:
Bio:
Looks: [Pictures please but desriptions are okay]
Played by:

Customer/Worker Profile:
Name:
Bio:
Looks: [Pictures please but desriptions are okay]
Played by:

Last edited by iRandomBear; 08-30-2009 at 03:25 PM..

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2009, 05:33 PM

[SIZE="4"]
Accepted Female Profiles
Name: Ikki Blackheart
Reason of Death: Murdered
Reason of Haunting: Angered by death
Bio: Ikki was a kind high spirited girl. She did nothing but care for others. Ikki couldn't bare to see a person go without. She always ended up forgetting about her needs trying to cater to any person she could find. There wasn't a bad bone on her body. She could never hurt a soul but all through her life she was pushed around and abused by her family. She never had enough courage to fight against anybody. Somehow she managed to smile each day and continue her life. Soon she had one abusive day too many. She packed her bags and left. She had no idea where she was going. Ikki found The Full Moon Inn on a stormy night. It was a bright light on top of a hill. To her, it seemed like a haven safe from her life. She checked in a got to her room. She had no idea of what could be lurking around every corner. The inn seemed like the answer to her problems. One night she was walking back to the inn from the marketplace and was struck in the back of the head. Everything went black.She was murdered that night and her soul never rested. Her spirit was very angered, she hadn't done anything in life to deserve death.
Looks:Ikki
Human form
Played by: iRandomBear

Quote:

[Customer]
Name: Mikayla “Mikki” Clarke
Reason for staying at the inn: She heard the rumours about ghosts and decided she would check it out since she has always had a firm belief that ghosts do not exist and paranormal things can be easily and logically explained.
Bio: Mikki is a young girl who likes things to be logical and straight forward. She doesn’t believe in things which do not seem logical, like ghosts. She enjoys investigating things and tries to find the truth in everything.
Looks: Mikki
Played by: Jeanie
Quote:
Name: Kyra
Reason of Death: Unknown
Reason of Haunting: she died outside of the inn and always liked it thier so she decided she would stay
Bio: Kyra grew up at the inn and would always talk to those who came to stay she is nice and talkative
Looks: Kyra
Played By:fally_13
Quote:
Name:Kuyichi
Reason of Death:She killed herself to rescue her sister,that got captive in the Inn.
Reason of Haunting:She tries to find her sister there.
Bio:She lived near the Inn but her sister got kidnaped into the in and she must kill herself to rescue her but failed.Her sister got murdered and she cant find her.
Looks:Kuyichi
Played by:Kuyichi
Quote:
[Customer]
Name:Aigis
Reason for staying at the inn:She heard that this shall be a ghost house,and she loves scary things.
Bio:Aigis is a friendly girl,who loves chocolat cake.
Looks: Aigis
Played by:shadow-universe
Quote:
[Customer]
Name: alice
Reason for staying at the inn: brother made her
Bio: her brother wanted to go and see a real ghost but she is afully scared of anything that she cant seem to tell him no though since she loves her older brother and hopes by her comming with him that he wont get into trouble
Looks: Alice
Played by: diamond princess ashley
Quote:
Name: Ellie Diamond
Reason of Death: Burned for Practicing Witchcraft. She was 16 at the time.
Reason of Haunting: Is a wanderer, has no where else to go in this world, so why not stay at some Inn?
Bio: Elizabeth was born in a country where witchcraft was illegal centuries after the witch faze died down. She still continued to practice the forbidden art, and when she was sought out she was killed, the old fashion way. She never felt as if she had grown older, and though she rarely speaks, she longs for someone to talk to. Or someone to be her friend, because she never had any of course.
Looks: Ellie
Played by: Little Miss
Quote:
Name:Elliana Hartigan
Reason of Death:Alchemy and witchcraft in hopes of high treason the Elizabethan Era.
Reason of Haunting:An unsettled reason
Bio:Elliana was born in the middle of the Elizabethan era, and high in status at that. Slowly during her early years she began steeping into the world of Alchemy and witchcraft. One thing led up to another and she began acts of treason.
Looks: Elliana
Played by: Sayomii-chan

Quote:
Name:Alexandria Castle
reason for staying at inn: her dog, Beaux, the only family she had left, wandered into the inn. Alex follwed him into the inn and while she was running towards his bark, she hit her head on an old pipe that had fallen from the old ceiling. After she woke up Beaux was no where to be found. She still wanders the inn, searching for her dog.
reason for haunting: she longs for her dog, who disappeared in the inn, for he is all the family she has left.
bio: Alexandria's parents had died when she was young and her grandparents had died when she was 13. She believed herself to be old enough to take care of herself and her dog. One that one faithful night her dog wandered off and she was never seen again. When she runs into opthers in the inn she asks them if they've seen her dog. If you know no information on her dog, she'll start to cry and most likely walk away.
looks: Alexandria
played by: MoonSpark96

Last edited by siaasgn; 09-20-2009 at 02:02 AM..

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2009, 05:34 PM

Accepted Male Profiles

Quote:
[Customer]
Name: Hans Erland
Reason for staying at the inn: To be with his big brother
Bio: Hans never meant to hurt anyone. Well, that was a lie. He really wanted to hurt some people. Some people that other people wouldn't miss... some people who were better off dead. He never really saw any harm in it... but he supposed that was a bit of a delusion.
Looks: The one... not in a shirt
Played by: Hyena
Quote:
[Customer]
Name: Leonard Erland
Reason for staying at the inn: Long story short, there are some very rude people that would be ever-so-delighted if he and his brother were captured. Thusly, a place where people are less likely to go looking for them is the perfect place to be.
Bio: After a rather long list of incidents involving him, his brother, a cult, some explosions, and a few murders, Leonard and Hans have been on the move from people looking for them. So far, they've succeeded in keeping their noses clean, but that's the sort of thing that can change with any passing wind.
Looks: The one in the red shirt.
Played by: Hyena
Quote:
[Customer]
Name: alex
Reason for staying at the inn: wants to see a ghost
Bio: him and his sister are amature ghost hunters and they wanted to see a real ghost for themselves
Looks: Alex
Played by: diamond princess ashley
Ghost Profiles
Quote:
Name: Michael Clarke
Reason of Death: Accidental drowning.
Reason of Haunting: He follows his sister, making sure she stays safe.
Bio: He is the older brother of Mikki, he died while he was on holiday with some friends. When he was alive he was protective of his sister and has stayed in order to keep her safe. He follows her wherever she goes without letting her know. He is hostile towards anyone he believes poses a threat to his sister.
Looks: Mike
Played by: Jeanie

Last edited by siaasgn; 09-20-2009 at 02:04 AM..

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2009, 05:45 PM

Updates!
8/28- Alright! We'll be be ready to start off once we have a few more people! But for now I will just open on the next post because it's colorful :D .....And I need a bump XD

8/29- Ready to go! Still need people but ready to go!

8/30- Really in need of guy players. You may have more characters or get your guy friends to join! XD

9/03- I have fixed my many idiot profile mistakes, if any of you were wondering...

Last edited by iRandomBear; 09-03-2009 at 04:46 AM..

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 03:27 AM

OPEN!!

Last edited by iRandomBear; 08-30-2009 at 08:52 PM..

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 01:22 PM

Ikki sat on the roof above her old room. It was around noon and she was steady watching the trees and people around them. She sighed and jumped off the roof. She began walking outside the inn, mumbling things to herself. "I can't belive these devious people. They don't deserve to live..." She stopped and began kicking rocks. Once the rocks started moving people around her would scream and run off. During the day barelt anyone could see her but at night she glem like a neon light. Ikki sat down against the inn thinking about the life she used to have. She glanced at an odd shaped rock and studied it. She thought it was beautiful so she held it tight in her hands.

Last edited by iRandomBear; 08-29-2009 at 01:24 PM..

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-29-2009, 01:32 PM

A taxi pulled up outside the Inn, Mikayla paid the driver before she got out and went to the back to retrieve her bags, she dragged them through the front door and dropped them at the check in desk. There was nobody at the desk she looked around and saw a small bell on the desk. She flexed her fingers and ‘dinged’ the bell and waited a moment. Nobody appeared right away, while she waited she had a nosy around the main lobby. There were some arm chairs arranged around a coffee table and old pictures on the wall. When she turned back to the desk and still nobody had appeared she looked to her left and to her right “This is ridiculous” she said “I’ll just do it myself” and promptly lifted herself onto the desk and swung her legs over it. She picked a key off the wall and signed herself in before climbing back over the desk, collecting her belongings and going to find her room.

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 01:40 PM

Ikki ears twitched when she heard the bell ring. She gave an evil little smirk. She stood up and put her rock in her pocket. It seemed wierd to have a floating rock but she didn't care. Ikki headed back to her room. Though many people have tried to check in to that room she always scared them away. She got into her room and put the rock on her nightstand. Her room was dark which made it comfortable for her. Though most of the stuff she lived with was gone she would find little things outside for her to become attached to. This lead to a lot of junk in her room.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 05:35 PM

Kyra sat on the rooftop and watched the girl hold the rock then as the new girl came she entered the Inn and sat onto the armchair she had always sat on then after she checked in she went back outside for a walk to her favorite spot by a near by river as she walked she saw few humans but when she did she would ingore them or toy with them for a bit by moving something or rustiling some bushes

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 05:41 PM

Ikki jumped up remembering Kyra. She ran out to Kyra's usual spot. "Kyra! Kyra! There's new meat in the inn! Care to come with me and give them the usual introduction?" Ikki loved to mess with the newcomers. But she was still condierate to the ghosts like her. The one thing that got on her nerves was when the other ghosts were too soft about it.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 05:47 PM

"i saw yay new people to mess with" Kyra said as she perked her head up and walked toward Ikki "i wonder why she's here but i'm not sure if she will stay for long" Kyra walked into the Inn and looked around and saw a key was missing "ah well we know what room she's in"

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 05:57 PM

Ikki came walking behind Kyra. "I swear if it's my room. I will haunt the living daylights out of her!" Ikki was quite protective over her room. It was hers and she didn't feel like sharing. She even had to rob her own grave to get back her own stuff, which left a robbery case that went cold thankfully. It was hard for Ikki to posess a person steal the items and get rid of the body too. She would be mad if she'd have someone ruin that for her.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 06:03 PM

Kyuichi floated slowly in the house.
were could she be?, she thought. I still cant find her.

Then she heared voices. Could that be her?

Last edited by Kuyichi; 08-29-2009 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: forgot something^^

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-29-2009, 06:05 PM

Mikki clattered and banged her way up the stairs and down the hall. She stopped every so often to compare the numbers on the doors to the one on her key. At the fourth door she dropped her bags “Why am I even bothering? It’s not like anyone else is even here” she said to herself. She pulled the key out of her back pocket and looked at it then the door “sweet” she put the key in the lock and turned it. Picking up her bags she pushed the door open with her foot, the room was dark and she dragged her things to the end of the light strip from the hall and dumped them. She then turned her attention to the curtains “well since it’s day time we really should have these open” she said before pulling them open causing light to flood the room. Mikki smiled to herself and turned to check out her room, kicking her bags under the bed she turned and flopped onto the bed. Holding her arms out to her sides she said “oh yeah, this place is terrifying!” she closed her eyes “I’ll just rest here a minute then go exploring”.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 06:15 PM

She followed the voices and got to a room.
"Room four....hmmm I know this room",she wispered.
Who will be there?
Kuyichi floated through the door and looked around the room.Then she noticed the girl
in the bed.She hid behind the curtain and watched the girl.

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 06:23 PM

Ikki went blind with rage. "I can't believe this!" She stormed off to her room. SHe could only imagine the things that human could be doing in her room. All the work she put into it. All ruined! Completely destroyed. It was bad enough she was killed by a human. Now they're taking her stuff. Ikki was just annoyed about it.

[OOC: Sorry for the delay and short post. ]

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 06:31 PM

Hmmm.....a human.
But thats not my sister. Shall I go?
Maybe but shes interesting!

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 06:36 PM

"calm down" Krya said as she walked into the room were the girl was staying and did her best to hide behind a dresser and watched her "its not scary now but you just wait" 'Ikki will haunt that girl and she wont stop unitll she leaves that room for good'

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 06:38 PM

Ikki slammed her door open. Her room was ruined! The windows were open, the human's stuff was in there, and worst of all the human was in her bed. "Get out of here! This is my room!" Since the windows were open it was hard to see Ikki. "You have no right to be in here after my hard work! You filthy humans have ruined enough!" Ikki went through a tantrum. She began knocking things over and screaming. It was childish but she didn't care.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 06:40 PM

kuyichi started to laugh.
"Ikki is funny I guess.And she hates humans.God Im glad Im no human anymore."

"But who are you?"

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 06:44 PM

[ OMG! I am so sorry! I have to go out! I'll be back soon. Feel free to continue without me!]

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRandomBear View Post
[ OMG! I am so sorry! I have to go out! I'll be back soon. Feel free to continue without me!]
I cant becuz Im the only person then.XD

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 06:48 PM

[okay]
Kyra watched Ikki have her fit then went to clean things up but decided that things getting knocked over than picking themselves up might be to wierd for the first hour of the humans stay

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 06:52 PM

"why is she doing that?", she asked the other girl.
"Is something wrong with her?It cant be me."
Kuyichi floated on the cupboard and sat down.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 06:58 PM

"thi is Ikki's room and that human" Kyra pointed to the human in the room "is now in it and she doesnt like it i would freak if someone moved into my room she keeps things in here i put things in the drawers in my room" Kyra exlained as she looked at the human "would you like it if someone moved into your room and moved your stuff"