Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-29-2009, 07:05 PM

Mikki shot up on the bed when the banging started “w-wha?” she looked around and noticed things had fallen on the floor. She got off the bed and went to pick things up. She looked at the stuff that was now on the floor “what’s all this junk doing in here anyway?” she picked up a strange rock off the floor “that’s just weird, probably dropped it or something” she went to the window and shut it “that should keep the draft out, right, time for an little exploration” Mikki went towards the door dumping the rock in the small metal bin with a clang on her way out.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fally_13 View Post
"thi is Ikki's room and that human" Kyra pointed to the human in the room "is now in it and she doesnt like it i would freak if someone moved into my room she keeps things in here i put things in the drawers in my room" Kyra exlained as she looked at the human "would you like it if someone moved into your room and moved your stuff"
#

"No,not really but I wouldnt freak like that", she pointed on Ikki.
"well...I can understand but noone would go in my room.So that doent dissturb me right now.What is your room number?"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 07:16 PM

"number fifteen" Kyra went into the metal bin and picked up the rock and placed it back on a shelf "what number is your's" Kyra asked as she watched the girl leave 'Ikki wont like this girl one bit' she thought and smirked and what Ikki would do to the poor unsuspecting girl "i not sure of this one it doesnt look like shes approved of"

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 07:23 PM

Kuyichi laughed again."yeah,youre right and my number is...ummm eleven. A really nice room."
She yawned and streched herself.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 07:39 PM

"eleven huh i pass by that room its really nice" Kyra said "well i dont know about you but i think i need to go outside i find awesome things out there sometimes when i do i hide them in my room" Kyra started for the door "you want to come i know a great place to find things humans loose or leave behind it is so cool you never know what you will find i found this once" Kyra pulled out a bluse beaded braclet and put it on her arm "i like this although a little girl left it there i couldn't help but take it" she watched it shine in the sunlight

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-29-2009, 07:40 PM

Mikki walked down the stairs back to the main lobby, climbing over the desk again she started to read back through the guest register. She rubbed her eyes and yawned "Ghosts, please there's no such thing as ghosts" she picked up the register and climbed back over the desk with it. She then proceeded to try the office door "locked, I bet there's no wireless around this place" she went back upstairs, register in hand.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
"eleven huh i pass by that room its really nice" Kyra said "well i dont know about you but i think i need to go outside i find awesome things out there sometimes when i do i hide them in my room" Kyra started for the door "you want to come i know a great place to find things humans loose or leave behind it is so cool you never know what you will find i found this once" Kyra pulled out a bluse beaded braclet and put it on her arm "i like this although a little girl left it there i couldn't help but take it" she watched it shine in the sunlight
Okay,I will come with you!Thatll be fun!

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 07:54 PM

"okay" Kyra exited the Inn not bothering to open doors she got tired of haveing to open things as she walked down the road she could see some people fishing by the lake others taking photos she stayed clear of the cameras she hated when she showed up in pictures "its just a few miles over there" she pointed right

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
"okay" Kyra exited the Inn not bothering to open doors she got tired of haveing to open things as she walked down the road she could see some people fishing by the lake others taking photos she stayed clear of the cameras she hated when she showed up in pictures "its just a few miles over there" she pointed right
Kuyichi looked over to the lake."Oww I love photos!",she giggled.
"Come on!Lets go over to them!They should be frightened to death!"
Please!

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 08:07 PM

"okay fine" Kyra smiled as she ran into a photo and stuck her tounge out "i dont usually get caught in photos it got me in trouble once" she walked along the shore line and something caught her eye she walked towards it and started to dig and found a dimond earing "wow" she said as she walked over to a family of five about to take a family photo for thier family vacation "hey you coming" Kyra said as the mother set the camera to timer and ran to the family

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 08:12 PM

Kuyichi also ran over to the famly and hugged a person,which got onto the photo.
"I love photos",she said and smiled.
"And nice earring!But howd you get in trouble?What happened?"
She gave the person a kiss and walked towards Kyra.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 08:20 PM

"when i first died i got on camera shot and they came back every night looking for me for a year i couldnt go out at all untill they gave up it was so boring" Kyra thought about the year she spent trapped inside the Inn "thank you now all i need is the other one" Kyra laughed as she walked farther down the shore "if you find something pick it up you never know what will come in handy and now is a perfect time we are basicly invisable and everyone is to busy to notice something floating" Kyra explained

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
"when i first died i got on camera shot and they came back every night looking for me for a year i couldnt go out at all untill they gave up it was so boring" Kyra thought about the year she spent trapped inside the Inn "thank you now all i need is the other one" Kyra laughed as she walked farther down the shore "if you find something pick it up you never know what will come in handy and now is a perfect time we are basicly invisable and everyone is to busy to notice something floating" Kyra explained
"Oh thats was boring,I guess.Why did they look for you?Thats stupid.
Well..hmmmI hope I will find something but I dont think so.Hey,I think I know where the other earring is,maybe one of the people over there have it!Shall we look?"
"And I wanna scare them!They must see me now!Shall I?"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 08:39 PM

"if someone here has it i will give it back" Kyra said "they were looking for me because they wanted to see a gohst" she explained "and if you must scare someone then i perfer you go for the teens they wont tell thier parents but will still be scared out of there wits" Kyra laughed as she noticed a woman with a dimond earing looking on the ground so she put the one she found a few feet away when she found it she seemed happy "i like scaring people but helping people is nice once in a while too"

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
"if someone here has it i will give it back" Kyra said "they were looking for me because they wanted to see a gohst" she explained "and if you must scare someone then i perfer you go for the teens they wont tell thier parents but will still be scared out of there wits" Kyra laughed as she noticed a woman with a dimond earing looking on the ground so she put the one she found a few feet away when she found it she seemed happy "i like scaring people but helping people is nice once in a while too"

"I dont agree because humans where ugly to me. I hate them but I wouldnt
revenge myself on them.Thats the only thing Im doing for human.But I will try to
do that like you.give me a few more years.So....lets scare them please!"
She made herself visible and hid behind a tree.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 08:50 PM

"well i grew up at the Inn and was taught to be nice but scaring them senceless is fun to" Kyra made herself half visable and hid inside a bush "just dont jump out and say boo" Kyra laughed as she saw a teen bay who looked very bored on a viedio game system "i got that one" she pointed to him as she made herself invisable and walked up to him poked him on the shoulder when he turned she grabbed his game system and ran and hid behind the tree as he looked for his game he started to freak as he got closer to the tree Kyra looked at her fellow gohst and laughed a little at the boys expreshion

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
"well i grew up at the Inn and was taught to be nice but scaring them senceless is fun to" Kyra made herself half visable and hid inside a bush "just dont jump out and say boo" Kyra laughed as she saw a teen bay who looked very bored on a viedio game system "i got that one" she pointed to him as she made herself invisable and walked up to him poked him on the shoulder when he turned she grabbed his game system and ran and hid behind the tree as he looked for his game he started to freak as he got closer to the tree Kyra looked at her fellow gohst and laughed a little at the boys expreshion
"yeah youre right.Oh,hes comming to me!"
She made herself obvious and waited till he was closer.Then she jumped infront of him and huged him."hey sweetheart",she wispered.
She gave him a kiss and made herself invisible again."Now you cant see me hun!",she said and her warm breath grazed his neck.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 09:05 PM

Kyra watched the boy react he didn't seem to mind her when she was visable but when she dissapeared he lost his mind Kyra laughed at him but it was a little to lound and people started looking in her direction she quickly ran and stopped behind another tree she floated up to it "this place is a great view" she looked around as more people started glancing at the boy she saw farther away to a spot she had olny gone when she lived and even then she was only a child it was a ship she used to vist it was breaking down she jumped off the tree top and ran to the ship she looked at it and climbed up to the cabin she looked through the things and saw an old telescope she picked it up and walked back "what did i miss" Kyra asked as she returned

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Kyra watched the boy react he didn't seem to mind her when she was visable but when she dissapeared he lost his mind Kyra laughed at him but it was a little to lound and people started looking in her direction she quickly ran and stopped behind another tree she floated up to it "this place is a great view" she looked around as more people started glancing at the boy she saw farther away to a spot she had olny gone when she lived and even then she was only a child it was a ship she used to vist it was breaking down she jumped off the tree top and ran to the ship she looked at it and climbed up to the cabin she looked through the things and saw an old telescope she picked it up and walked back "what did i miss" Kyra asked as she returned
"Can you hear me hun?",she asked the boy.
"I wanna play a bit,okay?So if you dont mind or you dont wanna end like me,dance.
Dance for me my love."She laughed quietly and stroked his face.
Then she looked to Kyra.What is she doing there?,she thought and dissapeared.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 09:14 PM

Kyra watched Kuyichi when she disapeared she waited to see were she would appear again "i wonder what she's doing now?" Kyra questioned as she went back to explaore the ship again she sat on the deck and watched the waves

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 09:20 PM

Kuyichi appeared next to the people and sat on the ground.
She watched the people and looked over to the boy.
He started to move and it looked very funny.
She smiled at him and thought: What is he doing.THAT is not dancing.
Well...at least hes trying to.

Kuyichi looked over to Kyra and waved.
Come here!,she formed the words without a noise.She only moved her lips.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 09:23 PM

kyra looked up at Kuyichi then looked over and watched the boy she swiftly came over to her "did you posses the boy because it looks like he's haveing a seziure" Kyra said a little confuzed as she watched him some more "what would you like" Kyra asked as she walked toward Kuyichi

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
kyra looked up at Kuyichi then looked over and watched the boy she swiftly came over to her "did you posses the boy because it looks like he's haveing a seziure" Kyra said a little confuzed as she watched him some more "what would you like" Kyra asked as she walked toward Kuyichi
"yes thats my fault.But isnt he looking quite cute?hehe...
Well...actally he should stop now.He is totally scared f me,I think.
Shall we ask him?And I am tired so I wanna go soon."
(I rlly must go becuz my mom said so T_T)

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2009, 09:31 PM

(okay bye)

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 12:10 AM

[Alright i'm back! :] ]