Kupo Moogle
Send a message via AIM to Kupo Moogle Send a message via MSN to Kupo Moogle Send a message via Yahoo to Kupo Moogle

Old 10-13-2007, 04:41 PM

Well this is a new first for this place, On gaia I'd have at least 7 of my own roleplays everyweek to do. ^^ Well lets get started~

4 girls and 5 guys left

In a Dark City , close to nowhere lived a group of teenager's , Their lives rotated around the essentials.
-School
-hangout time
-homework and more. Just like normal teens, Though they had dark secrets beyond ordinary. Unlike others they are vampires, At night they were vampires and during the day they were humans and blended in with everyone.

__________________________________________________ ____

Character layout sheets~

Menewsha name:
Character Name:
Race : ((Human,Vampire half ling. Full vampire or Other))
Biography:
Personality:
Pets:
Grade:
Crush:
Appearence:

__________________________________________________ ____
Rules:

-No Cybering
-All Basic Rules of Menewsha
- This is PG-13 only
-Action and Romance wanted and needed.
- 10 girls and guys only. If we are filled do not beg to get in.
- No One Liners
-LITERACY ONLY! Semi-literacy is also allowed.

Kupo Moogle
Send a message via AIM to Kupo Moogle Send a message via MSN to Kupo Moogle Send a message via Yahoo to Kupo Moogle

Old 10-13-2007, 04:45 PM

Menewsha name:Kupo Moogle
Character Name:Hikaru Yoko
Race :Human
Biography:Hikaru was raised by her birthparents until she was about seven years old, When they didnt want her anymore she was abandoned. After a while she began to live on the streets, soon later she was raised by vampires. They didnt drink her blood but soon she began to want to be like them but wasnt. Anyhow 9 years later she takes care of herself with the help of the vampires.
Personality:Hikaru is very romantic and sweet, She can be moody though and hates people of light, She is also very dark. An artist type .
Pets:None
Grade:11
Crush:
Appearence:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...cio/kawaii.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...cio/marlow.jpg

Hinata_Cries_In_The_Rain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 04:49 PM

Menewsha name: Hinata_Cries_In_The_Rain
Character Name: Aiko
Race : Full Vampire
Biography: ??? (sorry no clue what that is ^^; )
Personality: Cute, Hyper sometimes, Jealous very easily
Pets: 1 Black Kitten
Grade: Sophomore in Highschool
Crush: No one yet
Appearance:

Kupo Moogle

Old 10-13-2007, 04:55 PM

Cool Welcome , Oh and a Biography is something that tells about your character's past.

Hinata_Cries_In_The_Rain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 05:51 PM

mmkay..
but my character's past is unknown even by her...

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-13-2007, 06:36 PM

Menewsha name: Mirith
Character Name: Mirith
Race : Vampire half ling
Biography:At age 13 she was bit by a vampire. She told her parents which at first didnt believe her. She proved it to them with her fangs. They got scared and were on the verge of throwing her out but in good nature they kept her.
Personality:Keeps to herself, shy, can be outgoing.
Pets: A snake, named Sin
Grade: 11
Crush: unknown
Appearence:

itachiowns
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to itachiowns

Old 10-13-2007, 07:10 PM

Menewsha name: Itachiowns
Character Name: Itachi
Race : unknown (i dont know what i am lol)
Biography: when i was born my father and mother where enemys he was a hunter she was a vampire they fell in love and had me i do not know what i am so i have been travleing to find out
Personality: i am dark yet cheerfull
Pets: none
Grade: 10
Crush: none yet
Appearence:

frosth
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via AIM to frosth

Old 10-13-2007, 08:06 PM

Menewsha name: frosth
Character Name: rin
Race : half
Biography: unknown
Personality: outgoing
Pets: kitten
Grade: 11nth
Crush: none
Appearence:

Aeola
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 09:40 PM

Menewsha name:Aeola
Character Name:Philia
Race :Human
Biography:Ever sincer her parents were murdered, she was left alone, under a bed where her parents had hidden her. after that she was left alone with no one, so she began to travel where ever she pleased on her own. she would live on doing other peoples chores for shelter and money. on her journey, different people taught her how to fight and fend for herself. so when ever she met her parents killers or anyone that she found as a threat, she'd kill.
Personality: Loving, wicked, very silly and has a large amount of curiosity.
Closest friends: none yet
picture:

flaming babe
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 10:19 PM

Menewsha name: flaming babe
Character Name: (the girl) kitten or kitty
Race : Full vampire
Biography: none
Personality: kinda shy at times, smart, curious, can be mean, ect.
Pets: (its name is whitefire)
Grade: sophmore high school
Crush: none(yet)
Appearence:

Heavenly Beast
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Heavenly Beast

Old 10-13-2007, 11:45 PM

Menewsha name: Heavenly Beast.
Character's birth Name: Christina Vindell.
Her new name/alias: Kara Maddox.
Race: Half-vampire.
Biography: She's lived, what would be a happy life for most. Her parents were married, she was well fed, and grew up to be a fine young woman. Though, for reasons most couldn't understand, she has always despised her parents. She was sent to alternative schools as a child, and craved Violence, gore, and anything that made her parents think she was some crazy Satanist. At the age of 13, she was sent into an asylum for her new cravings for blood. At age 15 she was let out, because she happened to be the most sane person there, and they needed room for others. She ran away from home, to escape her parents and everything about them. She changed her name to "Kara Maddox", and changed her look so that her parents wouldn't recognize her. After a year they reported her to be dead, and quit searching for her. She has moved to the area, and lived in secrecy. She started school this year as a 12th grader, hoping to get to college.
Personality: Headstrong, stubborn. Very offensive, and picky. She has a soft side, but dosen't want to show it as if it were a weakness.
Grade: 12.
Crush: She has no crush.
Appearence: Click, since it's a big image.

Ooc; How is this?

Vampire Chicka2
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 12:12 AM

Menewsha name: Vampire Chcika2
Character Name: Kristy
Race : Vampire halfling
Biography: She was born on November 23, 1700 and her family was dying from starvation and sickness. Her mother suvived and raised her until she was 14 and her mother was killed. she left her home to try and find a better life and slept in caves while she traveled. One night on her 16th birthday while sleeping in a cave a strange man came in and woke her he drained most of her blood and turned her into a Halfling. But she swore to never hunt humans again after killing a young boy on accident. she found more like her and stayed with them until today.
Personality: totally cooky, really fun, highper, loves night time, and umm freindly to most
likes: night, bats, rocken roll, food, animals, people, rain storms
dislikes: sun, spiders, bees, cats, preps
Pets: 2 dogs
Grade: Sophmore
Crush: None now.
Appearence:
HEREHERE
HEREshes a mix of these three ill try to make just one if this is inconvenient.[/quote]

Heavenly Beast
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Heavenly Beast

Old 10-14-2007, 12:18 AM

Ooc;
Hm. It won't let me delete my post .. Oh well.
I'd rather not join, anymore, seeing as most of the people who did join are not literate. Thanks for understanding.

flaming babe
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-03-2007, 09:21 PM

delete my rp entry pwiz i don't want to do this rp anymore

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-03-2007, 11:29 PM

Menewsha name: StormRose
Character Name: Sanura Valentine
Race : Half vampire
Biography: She's a half vampire by blood. Her vampire line of ancestors has a tendency to pop out more than she likes. Sanura still lives with her parents, no chaos there. She's been spoiled a bit with technology stuff her whole life nad has a fetish of sorts for electronics
Personality: Bright and lighthearted until her vampire side takes over at sundown. Then she's seductive and sly, every inch the vampiress fate meant her to be.
Pets: A lemur- Zani
Grade: 10, sophomore
Crush: None
Appearence:
During the Day
After Sunset

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-10-2007, 12:02 AM

Menewsha name: Stormy1
Character Name: Zeth Collins
Race: Full vampire
Biography: Zeth doesnt live with his parents, his parents being dead since last year, instead he lives with his twin sister Zara.
Personality: Laid back, Nice, Funny, Smart.
Pets: Snake - Izzy
Grade:Sophomore
Crush:----
Appearence:

Menewsha name: Stormy1
Character Name: Zara Collins
Race : Full Vampire
Biography: See her brothers. will add that she loves to sing.
Personality: Can be distant at times and mean but once you get to know her she's nice and funny.
Pets: Wolf - Artemis
Grade: Sophomore
Crush: ----
Appearence:

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 01:04 AM

Menewsha name: Everstar
Character Name: Cyriacus “Cy” Lilith
Race : Nephilim Turned Vampire
Biography:

Born to a family that didn’t care as the fifth out of a line of seven children, Cy was often neglected or overlooked for the pure reason that other children required more attention because his mom had forgotten how to say no to her dad, whom both of which apparently had a case of nymphomania. I mean, seven kids. That’s a lot. But it’s not four tens, so it’s not horrible. Instead while the older siblings were receiving attention for schooling, and the younger for being well…babies…poor Cy was sitting alone in his room, writing, reading, resting on the bed, but it wasn’t his own room, it was a shared room with his siblings who sorta…ignored him. Even from birth, the boy only had one wing manifest and manifest early, from the pure black color that foretold his doom. Social doom that was.

It would be random, just coming and going until he got a hang on it, and cast down, even his parents didn’t get it. His dad? Fallen angel, though he retained the white wings…mother? Metahuman, and their children were odd and varied, but each of them possessed a PAIR of WHITE wings. Also theirs you could touch, they weren’t ethereal like Cyriacus’s were. All in all, Cy was the black sheep of the family, in a more literal sense on most of it. Looked down on, insulted behind his back by the siblings, beaten up at school when he went, things stolen and taken from him, eventually Cy just had enough of it, you know?

That point in time when he just thought, ‘This sucks, man, I’ve had enough of it’, thought of running away, considered what was stopping hm, and since the answer was a simple ‘nothing’…poof. Gone. No note, just wrapped up some clothes, stuff them in a backpack that he nicked from his siblings and left. Maybe it was about this time that his kleptomania started to settle in as everyone was taking things from him and offering nothing in return, maybe Cy just started to think it was perfectly fine to do that. After all, no one did anything to his siblings, especially not his parents, god forbid they stick their neck out for one child when it would upset the rest of them. They were outnumbered…

So it’s been the street life, so the speak, though you may think him a little unwashed, Cy tends to ‘steal’ showers every day or so, along with scoring food and drink through theft. On the street’s, it’s easier to become a target as well, as he found himself bitten about a few years ago…and now, he’s simpler odder!

Even lodging was stolen, as anything that was abandoned was now home until businesses started to suspect him, and likely he always rented out some cheap hotel room to get a shower, or bought some new clothes, or maybe just sweet talked a few females here and there to get those things for free.

‘What happened to those shirts that just came in?’

‘Fell off the back of the truck.’

‘But they were sitting there for about a week!’

‘The truck came back?’

Keeping this up, the male also continued his schooling, though why he doesn’t quite see a reason, other then to appear a little more normal to his peers, and, simply, to meet a few females. A few choice ones, like one that caught his eye long, long ago.

Personality:

“Little punk!”

Good way to describe Cy for a start, really just to describe him in general. With a distaste for authority in many, many forms of the word, Cy often gets in trouble with his snide remarks, insults, sarcasm, cynicism, disinterest, and general lack of care in anything that doesn’t involve himself or anyone that he deems worthy of respect. Few and far between really. Quick tempered, quick to act, and quick to think, Cy’s a quick kind of guy, which is reflected in his smooth and agile physique gained by constant running. Running provoked from where? From Cy’s near kleptomania. If he sees somet he wants, it just sorta…finds its way…into his pocket. Does he care? No, five-finger-discount. Their loss, his gain, which really only supports the habit.

A sneer, childish thoughts, childish actions, all in an attempt to anger or receive a reaction he wants is what drives Cy’s sarcasm. Friend and foe alike become targets, though foe receives the harsher ends of this which oft border on his cynical side. Cynical for the reason that if he deems you an enemy, he’s gonna try and piss you off. Anything short of physical is fair game as far as Cy is concerned and he’ll often go well out of his way to lay a particularly juicy insult down. Anything for the punchline that doesn’t involve physical harm on him, though he is hardly a joker. Cy isn’t really above much, short of truly degrading things, doing favors for others, and some things that are against the law. Why those things? Because they’re disgusting. I mean, necrophilia? Come on. Doing certain ‘favors’ for others is also out of the question, along with ANYTHING that stems from intimacy with another male. Just. Ew. Cy likes the females.

(Note: That’s his beliefs, and while I share in them, I by no means hate the opposing viewpoint, nor will discriminate against it, or anything of the sort.)

If you’ve wondered why I keep calling him Cy, it’s for a simply reason. Cy hates his full name. Anyone speaking his first name in its entirety shall incur his wrath. I mean, you best pray to the gods that he’ll be forgiving…

Pets: None. He had enough problems feeding himself!

Grade: Sophomore…so he failed a bit.

Crush: …secret~

Appearance: (I’ve got a ton of pictures.) Cy in all his glory, Urge to kill?, With his visible wing out, A view of his face without the wing out, A view of him with, …I just like this one.

Golden eyes, piercing and a telltale smirk spread across lips that would much rather taste blood then another’s. Cyriacus, or Cy if you enjoy living, isn’t what you would call beautiful. Often, you’ll find him with cuts, scrapes, a grin, sarcastic or otherwise, and a knife in hand. Why a knife? You’ll see his knife later. Instead around his right leg you’ll find a holster, inside of the leg housing the knife, outside his gun, which again shall be gone into later. For now another notable feature is his blood red hair, which is oft debated to be blood stained, as…well you’ll see in a bit. Protruding from the sides of his head would happen to be black growths that protrude right above his ears, possibly looking like horns though they remain attached to his head instead of pointing off.

Ah yes. His ‘angelic form’ which has single handedly gotten him in and out of more fights than anything else and is rather a curse on his existence. At least, he considers it such. The form is the reason why he can’t maintain a school life, why he ran from home, why he is constantly beaten and labeled as a metahuman, and why his body carries many more scars then one might think. Black overtakes the red for the most part, which is where the debate over his natural hair color takes in, as it may be black. Protruding in the front is red hair basically forming his bangs, The most notable, and if you don’t notice this you’d be blind, would be the ethereal wing protruding from his left shoulder blade, with no equal on the right side. Well, at least visible equal. It would be there, should you in fact be ethereal or hold an ethereal object, which would make contact with the invisible appendage. Nothing in THIS REALM is disturbed by both wings, save for Cy. Often. Very often. He hates them.

Between the two are various other physical differences, as in his more angelic form his eyes are a mixture instead of golden, with his left being blue, and his right being red, perhaps a representation of opposing forces even within a single soul, though really it’s just some oddity to complement the boy’s already odd appearance. The black protrusions vanish, leaving with his black hair, and NO they AREN’T just not VISIBLE. They are GONE. G. O. N. E. Others would be a distinct one as well, though the wing simply helps it appear so…but he really is a few inches taller in this form, spanning to a 6’2” when in his normal form his height is a modest 5’ 11”. Other notable measurements won’t be included. One may also find a cigarette in his mouth, despite being too young to smoke. Nick ‘em.

Always fun to take a character you’ve already made, loved, and have fun playing with, and then turn them into some entirely new perspective to see how they would change, alter, and play. (For those of you at home, he wasn’t a vampire in any other thread or board!) I believe this will be a rather amusing endeavor.

Morgant Hael
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-10-2007, 07:52 AM

Yay, RP! Perfect venue to test-drive a new OC. ^^

Menewsha name: Morgant Hael
Character Name: Kon (He uses "Seiradhir" as a last name if he must with legal documents, but doesn't really have one.)
Race : Vampire (genetically/originally anomalous quarter-breed)
Biography: He is the product of two half-breed parents who should have been mules, but were fertile. His distinctive, clawed hands mark him as a member of this group, and he covers them to avoid harassment. He's lived on his own from an early age, fully capable thanks to his vampirism. The things he does with computers are more than likely highly illegal, but he's managed thus far to avoid getting caught.
Personality: Kon is a recluse every chance he gets, and shy when making friends. He's intensely morbid and spends a lot of time worrying about what it would be like to die. His personality is obsessive, shown by the hours he spends studying and doing questionably legal things with his computer.
Pets: The small spiders that make their homes in the corners of his home.
Grade: 10
Crush: None, borderline asexual.
Appearence: Sickly skinny, pale, with ash-blond hair. His hands are furred on each finger joint, with retractable claws. Overly long fingers. Pupils are slitted, distinctly snake-like, and unsettling. Pointed ears. Kon wears whatever happens to be on the floor, or whatever a friend might dress him in out of pity.

FallenAngel
Send a message via AIM to FallenAngel

Old 05-07-2009, 01:52 AM

Menewsha name: fallenAngel
Character Name:Aurora
Race : Full vampire
Biography: from the ancient world, m parents were taken from me, i took revenge. now i wander through life, doing both good and causing harm.
Personality: generally pleasant, don't try to aggravate or provoke me, im not afraid of a fight, but i'd rather not.
Pets:none
Grade: junior in high school
Crush:none
Appearence:

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-07-2009 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: double posting