Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2008, 06:10 PM

Xanthes eyes grew narrow, "Fix it?" He questioned. "OK go for it!" He moved closer to the boy, "So what you some kind of heath student or something? I mean you where so quick to fix my wound and all." He raised his eyes toward him, "Or is this your way of telling me your sorry?" A smile grew across his face. "Why did you throw that stick at me in the first place? A bit rude if you ask me! I mean I was minding my own business, not harming anyone, just like the rules said! I wonder if everyone got thous rules? Did you get them?" Xanthe finally stopped his rant and looked wonderingly at the boys eyes.

Falcon followed the sent to wear a boy and two girls stood talking. He watched as they interacted with each other studying them and trying to decide weather he believed they where all vampires or just the one the sent was coming off. As he listened to there conversation he found out that they all where and this only proved to peek his curiosity even more. "Time to play the lost boy act!" Falcon stepped out from his hiding spot looking down at his schedule and walking straight for the group he pretended not to notice them till he ran it to the boy standing there. "Oh my. I am so sorry! I seam to be lost in this huge school!" He gave a shy smile and rubbed his forehead.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 05-03-2008, 10:49 PM

Fey ripped Shays hand from her mouth and glared at him while straighting her shirt. "Well I'm studying something useful, I'm studying fashion and design." She said proudly, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Shay rolled his eyes but smiled nevertheless. "Yeah and I'm studying business, I want to open a book slash cafe slash music store when I graduate. What about you?" He asked.

((What Shay wants to do is actually what I plan to minor in in collage while I got for my teaching degree *history nerd here.* XD ))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2008, 11:57 PM

Amber shrugged, "I have no idea...' she sadi, "I might-" Suddenly she was cut off by a boy around their age asking for direction. From his scent she could tell he was a human. She turned to him, "Sorry I'm new here too so I don't really know my way around." she said apologetically.

((Cool! :D))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2008, 03:43 AM

Falcon smiled at her, "Thats ok, I completely understand that!" He looked her over. When he saw her hand he noticed the cut and figured she was the one who had given off the sent.

Last edited by Edana Little Flame; 05-09-2008 at 07:16 AM..

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 05-04-2008, 05:13 AM

User Name: Cows Go Moo
RP name: Rafi
RP age: Looks to be 17
Picture or description :[Rafi] has spiky white hair, red eyes, and fair skin. He tends to wear rather elaborate clothing with skulls and bone like material as his armor. He also wears a reddish brown scarf covering his neck and mouth. His height is considered mid-range at 5'7". His build is athletic from a past of daily training and sword fighting. The main colors he wears are black and white with bits of yellow. Rafi is also left handed, with a blade usually carried in his left hand or on his back.
Vampire or human: Vampire
Bio: Rafi doesn't really want to reveal his past since for him it's more fun to let others try and figure things out
Extras: None

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 05-05-2008, 09:39 PM

((Oh I better start...))

Kayla walked down the halls of her new and exciting home. She had always dreamed what it would be like on her first day at collage. But she always knew in her heart that it was not going to be as she imagined it, at least not all of it. No, she knew it because of who she was, frankly: a freak. To both humans and Vampires, her old friends never talked to her since their parents told them what she was: an abomination.
She walked down the hall and entered her dorm where she would be spending the next four years of her life. She quickly unpacked and made her way to her first class. It took her for ever to walk to her class because the hallways were so long, she began to get lost.

((sorry it's so long it takes me forever to make my first post.))

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 05-06-2008, 08:22 PM

A small sweatdrop came over shirotsu's head"I was trying to make it a way to say sorry...probably should of just said sorry...I kind of panicked though so it was the only thing i could think of!"he said flailing his arms in the air trying to apologize."i didnt mean to throw the stick at you!just kind of tossed it behind me! I didn't mean to hit you with it!"he said kind of worried.being new here he didn't want to be beat up on the first day, that and to not gain an enemy but a friend.

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 05-09-2008, 12:16 AM

"Oh, your brother. Can I ask what happened?" Max didn't want to pry...oh, what the heck. Of course she wanted to pry!

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2008, 07:33 AM

Xanthe laughed as the boy nervously tried to apologize for a second time! He stopped then and smiled at the boy, "So are you going to fix it or not?" He asked him reaching up to wipe the blood that had ran down to his eye. Though the wound had most likely healed it self by now Xanthe wanted this boy standing in front of him to show him exactly how he had planed on fixing his wound. Xanthe absentmindedly licked the blood from his hand. He bit his lip rings and closed his eyes waiting for the boy to reach out to him.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 05-20-2008, 08:21 PM

shirotsu blinked...."I dont know how i can...."he said to him with a frown,only thing he could think of was just put an bandaid on it,he blinked and sighed,"Sorry..."he said and sighed softly."there is no way i can fix it...But dont worry...It is healing on its own..."he said and sighed

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 02:23 AM

Xanthe laughed at him, "I knew that! I just wanted you to admit it!" he stepped away from him looked him over, "So what are you here for?" He ask as he walked away motioning for him to follow.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 05-28-2008, 09:37 PM

Shirotsu shrugged slightly"i see...So you had to act like That to get me to give you the reply that was just going to be an admit that isn't even something worth it...Thanks a lot..."He said managed to keep a slight smile on his face. He then shrugged softly"Not sur- Hey! Wait up for me!"he said now trying to catch up with the other guy he was having a conversation with.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2008, 04:34 AM

Xanthe stopped dead, "Wha...What the hell did you just say? I totally got lost in that rant!" he wait there for the kid to catch up then continued to walk. "I guess we need to go find the office to get are schedules and shit like that! Got any Idea where to go?"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-29-2008, 10:18 PM

does anyone mind if i join or is it to late?

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2008, 06:09 AM

((I would not care especially with how slow this one has been moving, I would like to get more people in here! I would say just PM your profile to the owner and see what goes from there!))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-31-2008, 02:05 PM

sweetthanks

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-31-2008, 03:02 PM

User Name: Edwardsva,piregirl
RP Name: Yukina Utata
RP Age: 19
Aperance or description) :
Human Or Vampire: Human: (4 now lol)
Bio: Shes a freashman in collage. Her Family died in a car crash when she was 12 years old.She dosnt like being around people much because she dosn't think she can trust them.
Extras: she loves to play piano and sing when no ones aroud. Loves to read. Is a beleaver of all the myths about vampires and werwolfs ext.

Name: Edward Culens
Aperance Or Discription
Human OrVampire: Vampire
Bio: He came to the college to see what other vampires are like. Hes a stright A student. He sticks to his own kind,But he finds humnas intersting.
Extras: He plays piano .Dosnt feed off humans. He feeds off animals in the wild. He drives a shiny silver volvo.

Okkuu
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Okkuu

Old 11-06-2008, 08:01 PM

User Name: Okkuu
RP name: Kuro
RP age: 17
Picture or description :
Vampire or human: vampire
Bio: she likes to hide in the dark she stays trys not to get any attenchen at all
Extras: she hides a black cat in her dorm

Lera
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2008, 06:13 PM

User Name:Lera
RP name:Lera stargazer
RP age:unknown
Picture or description :
Vampire or human:Half vampire half human
Bio: her past is very very shady, but she is kind
Extras: her pet Kirby which looks like a bichon is actully a hell hound

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-20-2009, 12:03 AM

User Name:ShadowflamedWolf
RP name: Ryo
RP age:17
Picture or description :
Vampire or human: Human
Bio: Looking lik a vampire she has been outcasted by her own family, she is withdrawn, and mistrusting.
Extras: her morther was a black witch, and used to pratice spells on her, one spell left a black dragon like mark on her should giving her to power to control some elements. her faverates being darkness and fire. she found a lost siberian husky puppy who she named kisa a few days after her family kicked her out that is in reality a rare demon, that no grown up dog is always with her and protection her.
RP name: Dante
RP age:looks 19
Picture or description:
Vampire or human: Vampire
Bio: being of pureblood parents he is cocky, self-centered, and does anything to get what he wants. normally gets what he wants, but if he doesnt he destroys it if he can.
Extras:he has a demon familar in the shape of a black wolf with blood red eyes.

Last edited by ShadowFlamedWolf; 01-20-2009 at 01:41 AM..

z0mg
Send a message via AIM to z0mg Send a message via Yahoo to z0mg

Old 01-26-2009, 02:48 AM

User Name: z0mg
RP name: Megumi Foster
RP age: 17
Picture or description :
Vampire or human: Human
Bio: Megumi has a deadly fear of vampires, for they killed almost half of her family-including her parents and siblings. She's raised by one of her aunts and uncles and grandma.
Extras: Fears vampires, but hates them as well. Their presence bothers her.

z0mg

Old 01-26-2009, 02:51 AM

Megumi sank into her seat of her first period class. It was cold inside, having a few amount of vampires in her history class. Them being in the classroom made her feel very uncomfortable and disturbed. What was the principal thinking, putting vampires and humans into the same class? They could die. Megumi pulled on her sweater, zipping it up before taking a red mechanical pencil and a matching red notebook. When she noticed it was red, she was even more scared. The color of blood...red. It could've catched the eye of a vampire! 'I really really hate this moment,' she thought miserably, as she flipped the notebook open, hoping the cover wasn't noticeable to everyone else in the classroom.

Last edited by z0mg; 01-26-2009 at 02:59 AM.. Reason: More to add~!

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 03:22 AM

Ryo walked in in her first class. taking a seat next to a white haired girl. SHe was human like her. a small smile graced her pale vampire like lips. "H...Hello." she said quietly to the girl.
Just then the door of the class room slamed open and in walked a boy with bright red eyes. Most of the girls in the class squeeled with delight while Ryo sank into her chair.

z0mg

Old 01-26-2009, 03:52 AM

{{It's supposedly black hair}}

Megumi looked at the girl's eyes and made sure they weren't red. "Hi," she said with a smile. To vampires she was scared, but she had abolutely no problem with. When the boy entered, she turned around. "Sorry," she mouthed, hoping the girl would understand.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 04:32 AM

((oh sorry, she only looks like a vampirebut shes human ^-^))

Dante walked over to the two girls and sat to the other side of the girl Ryo had been trying to take to. A smirk on his face, while the other girls glared at Megumi and ryo. What did I do I was just sitting here! Laying her head in her arms she let out a frustrated sigh.