Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-22-2008, 11:09 PM

"thats the problem I like to make kids happy with my street preformances but I also like to travle. Its such a pain to pick." Ivan sat down trying to think. He just could not decide

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-22-2008, 11:10 PM

Yukina sighed."do both"

Palmoun

Old 09-22-2008, 11:13 PM

he smiled when she said that and yelled out "thank you." Then looked at her "but then what are you going to do now that your school papper is done?" He could not help himself he had to ask the question

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-22-2008, 11:28 PM

Yukina looked at him and shruged."i dont know...i really dont do much anymore",she said in a dull tone.Her eyes seemed to wander off into some kind of memory.She then blinked and stood up."well i hope you have fun",she said heading for the door.

(hey do u have msn,aim or yahoo?)

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2008, 01:20 AM

"well If you are doing nothing would you like to come with me?" Ivan was getting tired of being alone and she was not frecked out by his ears or tail so He tought that she would like to come with him

((sorry I do not have eather all I have I Gmail))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-23-2008, 06:30 PM

(ahh okay)

Yukina blinked and looked at him."sure ...why not..i have nothing else better to do anywase",she said as she stoped to wait for him.

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2008, 10:17 PM

Ivan jumped up in happyness and hugged her. "oh yay by the way my name is Ivan nice to meet you." Ivan said as he held out his hand for a hand shake

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2008, 11:42 PM

((yay, thnx))

Username: ShiraHitsugaya
Name: Miyuki Yamitsuki
Looks like: http://shirahitsugaya.deviantart.com...sukai-92763904
(my OC, just different name)
Bio: Was formally from a rich family but when she 'died' she was forced to live on her own. 'Died' means when she became a vampire. She hid that from her family and made it seem like she was dead. More about her past will be told as things get going.

Miyuki sat upon the ledge of part of an old buildings roof. She glanced down at the street below and sighed. "How boring," she muttered. She tapped her long nails against the stone building she perched on. Yawning she slide of the roof and gracefully fell to the ground. She landed perfectly and stared back at the people who saw her stunt. Freaking humans, she thought annoyed. She could barely remember the time she had once had been a human, it was all a distant faded memory to her. She placed her hands in her hoodie's pockets and started to walk down the street.

Last edited by Snowberry; 09-24-2008 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: Duplicate post

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2008, 12:45 AM

((I love your character))

Ivan was walking out the door when he found a sent different from the humans around him. He looked around and pin pointed where the sent was coming from. It was coming from a girl, His eyes narowed, they looked like he was staring right threw her and they looked blood thirsty. Ivan kept his eyes on her when he continused to talk to Yukina. But he made shore that his eyes did not leave her and that he could still smell her.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2008, 02:03 AM

((thnx))

The hair on the back of her neck rose slightly, giving her goosebumps. I haven't felt this feeling recently,she thought grinning wickedly. This could be interesting. She started to look around her eyes resting on everyone around her. Who was giving her the creeps? Finally her eyes fell upon a pair. One was a guy and the other was a girl. The girl was a student of some sort and was little concern but the guy on the other hand. Now he was interesting. Miyuki smiled wide.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-24-2008, 03:22 PM

Yukina looked aound."so when are we leaveing?",she asked

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2008, 07:34 PM

"I was hoping tomorrow how about you?" Ivan said with a smile. Ivan was still looking at the girl and now she was smiling, He moved his ears a bit so that he could hear the girls every movement. He wanted to make shore that if she attacked him he could get Yukina out off the way in time.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2008, 08:46 PM

Amber looked up when she saw the girl and the boy leaving. I guess I should tell him I stole his money... she ran to catch up. "Hey!" she called to the boy. "Um, I guess I should tell you, I sorta stole your money..." she trailed off as two scents hit her nose. One was the boy was a werewolf, the other, she smelled distant vampier. "Hey! your a werewolf to!" she exclaimed. She was so happy she found someone who was like her.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2008, 10:06 PM

Ivan looked at her and smiled at someone from his kind. "to be exact I think I am only part werewolf." Ivan said smiling at the girl "and do noe worry about the money."

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2008, 10:52 PM

"Lookie what we have here," Miyuki whispered to herself as a second girl joined the group. Her smile grew revealing her lightly pointed canine teeth. Seems today is a good day, she thought cheerful slowly sauntering over, hands still in her pockets.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2008, 10:57 PM

Ivan heard her foot steps and looked at the girl who was creeping closer. His eyes were filled with blood lust, He was ready to attack them if she did anything

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2008, 11:05 PM

Seems I've been noticed, she thought noticing the deadly look in the guy's eyes. She yawned at his action. Like someone as young as you could defeat me! She pushed past the group of people in front of her and walked towards the group. She stopped a few feet away and smiled. 'Yo," she told them.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2008, 11:10 PM

Ivan's eyes still had that blood thursty look in his eyes. He smerked at her and said "look who finally decided to show there face. I was wondering when you where going to do something, Vampire." Ivan started to grow claws ready for a fight at any time

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2008, 11:17 PM

"Waoh Kiddo," she said smiling, 'I hope you're not looking for a fight?" She placed a hand on her hip and watched him carefully, reading his body language. "I prefer food that doesn't bite back," she told him, "Then again a good fight can be entertaining."

Palmoun

Old 09-25-2008, 01:30 AM

"if you are looking for rare cuisine you are looking in the wrong place, You blood sucker. But If you are here for a fight then that is a different story." Ivan said as he brought his claws to his mouth and licked them. He wanted to feel that Blood suckers blood on his claws. This was the second time he had meet a Vampire and the last time it had killed his best friend. He does not trust there kind at all.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2008, 01:38 AM

"You seem fun but I don't like overconfidence." She unzipped her hoodie and tossed it onto the ground. Underneath she wore a black corset laced up with red ribbon. Stuck into the belt of her black capries were twin sai's. Her hoodie's second purpose was to hide her weapons. She smiled and placed one of her hands upon a sai, stroking the handle.

Palmoun

Old 09-25-2008, 01:45 AM

"How about If we just fight. Action speeks louder then words." Ivan said as his teeth started to get sharper. He lunged at the vampire with claws and teeth showing.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2008, 02:15 AM

Miyuki back stepped and swerved to the right gracefully dodging his attacks. She drew both sai's by throwing them into the air and catching them. "FINALLY SOME FUN!" she exclaimed gleefully. She jumped into the air and landed on top of a fire hydrant. She ignored the screams and stares of the humans around.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-25-2008, 11:26 AM

"You guys! Don't fight!" Amber feared people would notice a vampier and a werewolf fighting in a public street.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-25-2008, 07:00 PM

Yukina watched everything in a calm matter.If she still had her feelings ...chances are she be'd scard shitless.