IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-25-2014, 02:27 AM

Looking into Seneca eyes Leon licked his lips. "Seneca, there are things we need to talk about." He touched her neck softly moving his hand down onto her shoulder. "For one thing, I don't want you to be alone while you in my castle, at least until my people become accustomed to you being there." He smiled at her flashing his fangs. "Vampires often see humans as little more then cattle and some of them will see you as a prize." He kissed her lips softly. "I want them to acknowledge you as my wife. If anyone other then me drinks your blood, I will deal with them swiftly." He breathe deeply and kissed her neck softly. "I will also not tolerate you being harmed in anyway and you have my word that nothing will be rushed for forced on you."

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 07-25-2014 at 05:02 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-26-2014, 09:56 AM

Seneca looks at her husband and says, "Easy for you to say. There is no way they will accept me as your wife and queen." She leans back against the seat and looks away for an moment, "After all, I am human." staring down at the ring on her finger. Already she missed her parents and her home but there was no way she could chance it. It was hard for her but in time she sure would get used to it.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-26-2014, 11:19 AM

Leon relaxed and put an arm around her. "If you go in with no confidence, then you will be little more then food." He took her hand in his. "I will do what I can, but my wife and the mother of my children, must be strong. By taking these first steps, you have shown my your strength" He looked into her eyes licking his lips, the thought of her blood his his mouth creeping into his mind. He breathed deeply and leaned back on the bench doing his best to restrain himself. "Seneca, I thirst but i won't bite you, unless you let me." He managed a week smile. "Right now the coach man is preparing a spell, that will take us to my castle." He breathed deeply and touched her face. "Starting to night, you will share my coffin, I has one made that will be big enough for two, I tried to have it made to the standers of a human bed. If the inside is too hard, for you I will have it relined or make any other adjustments with in reason. Like this coach the coffin must be completely sealed and keep out all sunlight, that said after dark, before we fall asleep we can leave the lid open for a little while.

XXXXX

A girl with blue eyes and golden hair frowned at Alistar. "You let that monster take Seneca!" Naomi bit the inside of her mouth and taped her fingers on the table. "Are you insane, he will probably bake his promise to her family, use Seneca up and throw her away." She started walking briskly around the room. "No this won't do, this won't do at all." She stopped and locked yes with him. "There has to be a way to get her away form that vampire."

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 07-27-2014 at 04:37 AM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2014, 07:12 PM

Alistar drinks Nord Ale, as he was already half way drunk. Ever since Seneca left with that vampire, his heart was torn. He closes his eyes laying his head back against the chair. Listening to Naomi was giving him even more of a headache. Alistar opens his eyes and looks at Naomi, saying, "Like what?! Go storming into the vampire's castle and take her back?!" He takes another big gulp of his ale before he slams the glass down. He reaches over to the bottle and pours some more into it. "Face it...I...I lost her..." as he grabs the glass again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sleeping in a coffin? That seem a bit weird even for her but then again that's how vampires slept but a human? Seneca looks at him as she could tell he was a little bit more paler than before. Sooner or later he would need to feed from her but she was scaried. She never been bitten before so she didn't know what it would feel like. Would it hurt? A lot? Could she handle the pain? Those questions bother her the most. She nibbles her lip nervously, "Will it hurt?" says softly. She reaches up to brush back some of her hair from the side of her neck. "If it you need it then go ahead...you do like you need it."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-28-2014, 07:25 PM

Naomi smiled thoughtfully. “There has to be a way to save her.” She took a step closer to Alistar. “Besides you haven’t lost Seneca, until you have given up on saving her.” She put a hand on his shoulder. “Even a vampire has to have a weakness. Maybe one of the few magic users in our own Kingdome will know something.” She watched him take another drink. “Besides, I can’t bear to see my lord come a drunken fool. While Lady Seneca is in the hands of a blood thirsty vampire” She locked eyes with Alister. "That monster could be drinking Seneca's blood as we speak, think about that for a moment."

XXXXXX

“I have been told that the first few times are painful.” Leon touched her unblemished skin. “But with time you will get used to it.” He moved his lips up to her neck kissing it, before he slowly sunk his fangs into her flesh. As he sucked and gulped down mouthfuls of her blood he pulled Seneca onto his lap holding her close. He was expecting her to be a little light headed and week when he was done feeding, but he would make sure she was well taken care of.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2014, 07:51 PM

Alistar stares at the empty glass again listening to Naomi. She was right about one thing, he hadn't really gave up on saving Seneca. So he hope he completely haven't lost her to that monster. Thinking about that monster having his hands all over her and his fangs made his blood boil. The duke looks over at her and nods, "Alright..get the mages to work,"he says. He slowly stands up kinda stumbles, it will take a while for him to sober up. Until then he would get the mages working on something while he gets better.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seneca takes a deep breath as she felts him touching her skin. It was smooth like silk and untouched until now. She closes her eyes, before she lets out an gasp, feeling the vampire's fangs piercing her skin. She grips onto him once he pulls her into his lap. She whimpers a little as it was painfull at first but something came over her. The pain had went away while he feds from her. After an while, she did feel weak and very tired once he was done.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-28-2014, 08:03 PM

Naomi smiled. “It will be done.” She walked up to him putting an arm around his waist. “My dear duke, you will have Seneca back by your side safe and sound soon.” She said making sure that he didn’t trip over his own feet. “I will see to everything, just as soon as you’re not in danger of falling down.”

XXXXXXX

Leon smiled at Seneca and liked the wound clean. “Just rest my dear queen.” An hour passed as soon he was stepping down from the carriage with Seneca in his arms. He walked up to one of the castle guards. “Your queen needs medical care now.” He kept his voice low and commanding. “We will be waiting in our room, also see to it that a meal is brought up for her.”

The guard nodded and went about making the arrangements.

Leon walked quickly now taking Seneca into their bed room and laying her down in the double coffin, making sure that she was able to see the large window that looked out on the night sky. “Just rest, in a moment you will start getting the care you need.” He touched her face tenderly. “We will wait a day or two, before we appear together as king and queen. I hope the coffin is soft enough for you, I will close it at first light, but until then the lid will be left open."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2014, 11:57 PM

Alistar looks at her and nods, "Thank you...just help me up to my room. So that way I can sleep some of this off. My lands aren't going be much help to me if I am still drunk," he says. Shaking some of his hair out of his face while hanging onto Naomi for support while heading to the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seneca's body felt heavy and it was hard to move. If she got out on her own, she would surely falling down. So it was better for Leon to carry her. She lets out a soft sigh as she closes her eyes resting them. She would rest her head on his shoulder while he carried her into the castle. Seneca heard him speaking to the guards about her. She was very hungry so a good meal would help her regain her strength.

She felt him laying her down in the large coffin. It still felt strange to be sleeping in a coffin. She just hope she could breath after all he was a vampire so they had no reason for breathing. But for her, she was human. Seneca opens her eyes and looking up at him, listening to him, before looking over at the large window. "A...alright..." she says weakly and looks back over at him. She closes her eyes again once he touches her face. "It's soft...feels just like a real bed..."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-29-2014, 01:16 AM

Naomi smiled as soon she was helping Alistar in to bed. “Just rest my lord, I will be back in a few hours.” With that she left him.
XXXXXXX

Leon smiled. "Good."

A servant came in pushing a cart with food, a glass of water, and a glass pill bottle on it.

"Leave us." Leon slowly helped Seneca to sit up, leaning her back against the coffins mahogany lid, before moving the plat of food so that she could reach it. He then took a pill out of the bottle and put it into her hand. "You should take that first, it will help you to regenerate your blood." He put a hand on her shoulder. "Seneca, as soon as your strong enough, you and I will make a public appearance as king and queen."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2014, 02:11 AM

Alistar thanks Naomi as she lefted. Alistar rolls over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling, thinking for an moment. He closes his eyes and falls fast asleep. He would have dreams that turns into a nightmare. He had dreamed that vampire had Seneca on a long dinner table with more vampires around her eating her alive. With her screaming begging Alistar to help. Alistar sits up and closes his eyes, rubbing his head. It seem the dream had to be a bad omen. "Damn it.." mumbles.

Alistar gets out of bed and walks over to an lock case on the dresser. He pulls a key out from his pocket and unlocks the case. Inside was a sword, that his father had gave to him, before he died. His father had fought against vampires in the past with this special rune sword that was created by ancient mages. He reaches up grabbing the sword by the sheath. Alistar takes an step back, reaching up and grabs the hilt of the sword. Alistar closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before pulls the rune sword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seneca leans up with his help and looks at the food before her. She never been so hungry in her life only because the lost of blood she was feeling. "Oh...ok.." she says, looking down at the pill in her hand. She pops the pill in her mouth and shallows it before getting the glass of water to wash it down. Seneca sets the glass down before she would start eating.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-29-2014, 02:59 AM

Naomi came back an hour later with a hooded figure. “This is Beth.”

“That is fine if you’re facing a single vampire.” The hooded figure said calmly. “But, tell me this Alistar, how do you intended to save your princess? Also do you know the possible implication connected with saving her?” She crossed her arms on her chest. “If you kill the vampire king, well the northern king of vampires to be clear, do you know what could happen? Taking Seneca away from him could have far reaching implication that even I can’t for see.” She uncrossed her arms and walked up to him. “But, what I do know is this, your actions could spark a war. Knowing that do you still want to do this?”

Naomi stood very still and waited to hear what the duke would say.

XXXXX

“I won’t feed form you for a few weeks, that way I can show you around your new home, without too much difficultly.” He waited until she had finished eating before taking her plat and helping her to lay down. He moved close to her and touched her face softly. “We will keep the pills in our room, since form time to time, you will need them.” He breathed deeply and moved his lips up to her neck keeping the wounded flesh deeply. “Seneca, next year I would like to start trying for a baby.” He looked into her eyes as he said this. “A vampire like myself will live for about ten thousand years, some even live a little longer than that. As it is I have to think about my people and their needs. I just think its for the best, if you start learning what to expect, I might not need to breath like you do but I am alive."

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 07-29-2014 at 03:18 AM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2014, 05:53 PM

Seneca listens calmly to him while he explains different things again. She knew the baby she would care would be not a normal child. Also there may be a chance she would pass along her gift to the child. Seneca knew Leon would need to know this sooner or later. "You know, Leon. The child will be strong...not because he or she will be part vampire but also they may have something special." She nibbles her lip, looking at him, thinking for an moment. Reaches up and unties the top two ties on her dress. Then she pulls part of her dress down from her left shoulder.

"See I have the powers of a summoner. I can summon and contral any kind of beast of any element." She had a birthmark with ancient writing on it. It was strange but it was proof that she was one. "There is always been some kind of power like mine born within royal family about every 100 years. Sometimes twice if possible." She looks over at him before she lays on her back straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alistar sheath his sword and turns around. He looks over at the hooded figure before him then to Naomi. Yea he knew the risk but he needed his love back. Also he knew that she had power that could be used the wrong way. He crosses his arms once he place the sword back into the case. "I know very well the risk of this, but I will save her no matter what. Her parents did the foolish thing into giving her to that monster." He stares down at the ground, balling his fists to his side. He looks back up at the figure, "Plus they could used that power she has, against her very own kingdom. Also I'm tired that we have to bind down to those beast. It's time for us to fight back instead of running around with our tails between our legs." The duke watches her coming close, "I'm still not sure how to get her back, that's why I need any kind of help."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-29-2014, 07:08 PM

“Then our child will be blessed twice with power, once form your blood and once from mine.” Leon said softly smiling at Seneca, as he touched her birth mark. “Then you probably could have killed me, Seneca you must never use fire or bright lights with in these walls. Yes there is a cooking fire, but vampires are very week against and bright light. Maybe our child will be different but we won’t know until after the baby is born.” He kissed her lips softly. “It seems like we have many things to talk about my dear and I would like to see your power, but not until after you have rested and regained your strength.” He moved closer to her. “I want to wait until you’re ready to try for a child. You haven’t even been my wife for one night yet and all of this is very new for you.” He moved his head up to her neck breathing in her sent a soft smile coming over his lips. “So when the time comes, I want you to make the first move.”

XXXXXX

“Then learn to use your sword properly, a sword like that will burn like a flame giving off radiant sunlight.” Beth said pressing her lips together. “But be warned the moment that you attack your could very well end up losing what you love the most.” With that Beth said a few words to unlock the runs on Alistars sword. “Use the sheath to contain the flames when you’re not using the sword.”

Naomi put a hand on Alistar’s shoulder, smiling at him as the sword caught fire

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-30-2014, 03:49 AM

Seneca would shrugged, "In truth, I wanted to but I knew it wouldn't be good for both kingdoms," sighs deeply. She felt him kissing her again and already was starting to like it. It was still to soon for her to show her feelings. They was still mixed and also part of her was still in love with Alistar. That was something that may be with her for some time now until she gets used to her new life here. "Well I just have to be careful not to summon Cerberus, Ifrit, or Phoenix." Seneca felt the sleep creeping onto her then as what a day she had. She lets out a sigh and knew she needed to sleep to regain her strength.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alistar blinks looking down at the flaming blade and smirks to himself. He knew everything that could happen and he knew he will get Seneca back before anything else. For now, he had to get his men ready for the war to come. "Thank you, Beth. I will make sure I will use the sword with great care in the battle to come," he says looking at her.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-30-2014, 04:14 AM

“Those three alone are forbidden with in these walls.” Leon said before getting out of the coffin to draw a pair of thick black curtain over the window, before climbing into the coffin next to Seneca. “At sun down I want to show you the castle gardens.” He pulled down the lid of the coffin and latched it shut. Smiling softly he took her hand in his moving it so that she could feel the air holes on her side of the coffin. “Please wake me if you need anything.” With those words he rolled onto his side holding her close to him. “Seneca.” He laid his head against her shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.

XXXXXX

Beth’s eye darkened. “You will attack Leon’s castle in one year. The land will be scorched by fire and stained with blood.” She turned and looked Alistar in the eyes. “I see a women who possesses grate power, if she fights you will fail.” Her eyes locked on the flaming sword. “Not only that, but you will lose everything.” With that she vanished in a puff of black smoke

Naomi stood very still before turning to face Alistar. “What do you need me to do?”

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2014, 01:16 AM

Seneca watches him getting ready for bed and all. She bits her lip watching the lid closing over them. It was total darkness after and of course she was ok in darkness but never this dark. At lease she felt the air coming out of the holes. She heard him, nods her head before she falls to sleep herself with her in his arms and head on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alistar watches her and knew she wasn't human so she had to be some kind of seer or something. He nods in understanding but that one part did made him wonder. There was no way she could be talking about Seneca. Once she disappeared, he turns around sheathing the sword to contain the flames. He surely need to train more in the next few months. Also his men would need to train also but in different shifts. "Tell the commanders to start training the men. We need some train during the day while others train during the day time. Most of the men will have to chance their habits so they can train during the nighttime." looking over at her.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-02-2014, 03:55 AM

While their master and Seneca slept human servants moved about the castle, cooking, cleaning and keeping a look out. That way if the castle was attacked by day, something could be done swiftly, before harm came to their vampire masters.
XXXXX
Naomi nodded and smiled to herself, but even as she spoke to Alistar solders, she could hear Beth’s words echoing in her mind. There was no way that the wise women had been talking about Seneca, but all the same even Naomi knew the power of the passed down thought the roiled family. But, why would Seneca fight for a vampire? After all she had been sold off as a bargaining chip. She brushed the ludicrous notion and made sure that every man understood the part that he was to play in all of this. What she didn’t see was a single solder slip off.

Miles turned back making sure that no one had seen him. He didn't agree with fact that Seneca had been given to a vampire, but he also believe that what Alistar was doing was madness, since if Seneca was taken away from Leon there would be Hell to pay. He turned and quickly made his way to the sable picking out the fastest house that he could find and left for the palace hoping to speak with the king and queen quickly and return home, before anyone knew that he was gone. When he got to the front gates he quickly dismounted and approached the guard. "I must see the king at once." He leaned in closely. "There is no time to explain."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-03-2014, 12:36 AM

The guards look at each other before looking over to male. "Enter then," the guard says before he steps back. Both the king and queen was already up and working on other things that needed to be done. It still was hard not to see their daughter running around the castle. Seneca is always a free spirited child but they hope she will find happiness with Leon. After all they wouldn't live forever so they hope Seneca will be happy once after they are gone.

King Orion was taking to his commanders and changing some things around. So that way he could also elude the guards and knights that King Leon left for them behind. After all, he had to change a lot of stuff since their daughter's marriage. He would let his wife, Queen Lelina, head to do her own thing since she needed some time to herself for a while.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-03-2014, 10:43 AM

Miles entered the castle walking fast as he looked for King Orion and doing his best to avoide the many vampire that Leon had left behind after his wedding. When the knight found him he could see that his king seemed very buys with something. “Please forgive the intrusion, but Lord Alistar still seems to be torn up about Seneca.” He laced his fingers for a moment. “More than that he intended to take her away from the northern vampire kind and seems to have the means to do so. I don’t agree with your decision to give Seneca to a vampire, however if Leon takes Seneca back by force or otherwise.” A dark cloud seemed to pass over his face. “We will most likely have to deal with an angry vampire, or if Alistar truly dose have the means to kill a vampire we could be looking at any number of problems.” He shook his head. “My king I don’t think that Alistar will listen, I will do what I can, but right now it’s probably best to prepare for war even if one of your own has light the flame of it. He felt a chill rush thought him. “After all your castle is already crawling with vampires, what do you think they will do if their kill is murdered or Seneca is taken away form him?”

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2014, 02:54 AM

Someone was standing at the door once Miles had entered the studies with the king. She knew Alistar must be planning something and she had always been very against this. After all, she tried to arranged the kidnapping all along. Of course, that didn't work out to well and now hearing this she knew she had to help. There was no love for her husband anymore...especiality like something like this. Being in this castle with vampires around her wasn't something she wanted to live in. It felt like they was just watching them and the other humans. Lelina quickly and quietly moves away from the door and quietly heads out to the stables. She grabs her horse and takes off before anyone else notices. The queen heads toward Alistar's lands, maybe she could help Alistar in anyway she could.

Meanwhile back in his studies. Orion looks at Miles and was surpise to hear this. He knew this was going to be bad if what Miles said was true. Maybe they could warn Leon about the threat but he wasn't sure how to do so. "Fairly well...thank you for this, Sir Miles. I'm expected that something like this would happen. Alistar was always crazy for my daughter and now that she is married to another is hard." Orion rubs the back of his neck a little "Sir Miles I need you..." before he could finish. A guard rushes into the studies and bows to him, "Your majesty!!! The queen has left and has headed toward Duke Alistar's lands!!"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-04-2014, 03:40 AM

"I will do what ever you need me too, but right now the queen must be stopped and brought back to the castle." Miles said looking at Orion, before he turned to leave the room walking past a vampire girl. He was running now wanting to find the horse he had taken quickly. Vampire who had over heard the guard, had transformed themselves into birds or other animals, and where running after the queen. If they where lucky they would be able to catch up to her and take her home quickly.

"Indeed, my king wouldn't take kindly to this." The vampire girl said calmly as she came into the room. "I will go to Leon, but King Orion you must also do your part, because if Queen Seneca is harmed or taken form King Leon's side the land will run red with the blood of Alistar's men and their allies. Naturally for your sake we would try to bring Queen Lelina back alive. However I will make no promises." She licked her lips waning fresh human blood, but also knowing that she had to tolerate the animal blood she had been given. "Now call your men and the people that Leon has given to you, while we on your land we have been ordered to obey you, so long as Leon dosn't tell us other wise." She smiled. "Who knows you might get to see Seneca before the year is over."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2014, 10:25 AM

Orion stands up from his chair and walks over to the window. He not sure what went worry between him and his wife. It was just hard to see Seneca leave but he thought what was best with his people. The king knew the people did understand but the only person who was having an hard time was Lelina. She had betrayed him and his kingdom by trying to get Alistar to take her away. Orion stares out of the window while listening to the vampire girl. He turns around and nods, "Of course...I'm sure Alistar will do everything he can to try to get her back. So it's best that we will need to stop him. I swore I will keep my promise to your king and I will aid him by all means." He lets out a sigh, rubbing his beard, before saying, "She has betrayed the kingdom...more importantly she has betrayed me." I knew our marriage has been slowly falling to pieces thru the months. So I know I have to get past all emotions to find some kind of punishment for her even if it has to be death." He walks passed the girl and heads toward his soldiers and Leon's also.

"Lord Alistar!....Queen Lelina is coming this way!! a guard says while rushing into the war room where Alistar and his commanders was planning. Alistar looks up hearing the guard knowing Lelina will help. Of course he had a feeling that she would be followed. There would be no way that Orion would let her go that easily. "Send some men to her. So that way she will get here faster. I have a feeling she won't be alone," Alistar orders the guard. Who then rushes out and sends out a small patrol of men out to get the queen.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-17-2014, 01:14 PM

It wasn’t long before Miles, the solder, and the vampires that Leon had sent had been able to four a ring around the queen.

“I know your upset, but Seneca’s situation is for the greater good.” Miles explained. “None of us are thrilled by it, but in return we are getting aid.” He lifted his sword. “My queen please come back with us peacefully and maybe you will be shown mercy.”

XXXXXX

The vampire girl who name was Lucy, turned into a bird and started flying north, when she reached the castle she flew up to the window and started pecking on the glass, it was still daylight out so the amount of time she could spend outside softly was limited.

Hearing the taping on his window, Leon opened the lid on his coffin and got up quickly, leaving it open so that if Seneca need anything she would have a little time to do it. He then opened the window and within moments Lucy was standing before him. “My lord, Queen Lelina had betrayed her kind and Lord Alistar is coming with an army.”

Leon drew the curtains and turned to Lucy his eyes narrowing as she spoke. “That fool will rot in my dungeon.” He looked at Seneca and wet his lips, before turning back to Lucy. “I want twenty thousand troops ready around the castle, since we know that Alister is coming here I am taking Seneca to her father castle at least the king had proven to be a man of his word.”

Lucy smiled. “I think that Orion will be plead.”

Leon smiled and walked up to his still sleeping wife. “Seneca, we are leaving.”

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2014, 07:14 PM

Lelina's eyes narrow at Miles as she climbs off her horse. "So you are willing to let that beast have his hands all over my daughter. You and my husband are fools," she says coldly, "I will get to Lord Alistar and I will tell I'm not the only one who is betraying his people. I will never submit to those blood thirsty monsters." As Lelina wasn't the only summoner but of course she wasn't as powerful as her daughter. Her hand glows while a ancient summoner symbol forms in the air. "Cerberus!!!" the queen yells as the three fire headed beast jumps out of the symbol.

~~~~~~~~~

Seneca slowly wakes up not sure what was going on nor what time it was. She rubs her eyes, looking up at him, "Huh?..wwhat's going on?" she says in a sleepy tone. Of course, since she was a summoner herself. She could feel if anyone of her aeons and other creatures was summon by someone else. She sits up and closes her eyes for an moment trying to figure out which one was summon and by who. "Something is wrong, isn't it?" says looking up at her husband.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-17-2014, 07:53 PM

Miles frowned. “I don’t like this anymore then you do, but please Lelina there is nothing strange about a political marriage.” He looked around at the vampires standing with him and the king’s men.
“There are four vampire kings, only one of them is willing to work with us, yes Seneca was the price that was paid for this but please think about what you’re doing.”

“Let me handle this.” A vampire with thick black hair and blue eyes stepped forward. “Queen Lelina, you will face me in single combat.” A smile came over her lips as she formed water on her hands, it was a very rear power among vampires, but this vampire at least couldn’t be killed by fire. “If you win you can go and start your war, but if you lose.” Her eyes narrowed. “If you lose you will be at the mercy of both King Orion and King Leon.” She twisted some water around her arm. “What do you say?”
XXXX
Leon walked up to Seneca and put his arms around her. “Alistar is coming after you and Queen Lelina is a traitor.” He could feel his blood boiling as he spoke. All he had wanted was some time alone with his wife to help her adjust to her new life with him. He touched her face and bit the inside of his mouth hard. “Seneca.” He looked away from her for a moment to see that Lucy had left them. “Right now some of my best solders are getting ready for war.” He shook his head. “The reality is regardless of what we are, there are people who would rather fight a pointless war, then deal with things sensibly.” He kissed her lips and neck softly. “I will take Alistar alive if I can, but for this he will rot in a dungeon, since right now he is no friend to you or anyone.” He breathed deeply. “We have a few options we can stay here, go to your father, or seek aide elsewhere. It’s up to you my queen.”