bubblemei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-22-2013, 03:15 PM

Oh god do I ever. Her name was Miranda Edwerds (I thought the special spelling was very special) she had red hair and green eyes, and she was really dumb and pretentious. She was definitely the first OC I ever made, and I used her for everything - Tokyo Mew Mew rps, Sailor Moon rps, Harry Potter rps. Another silly note-- in the Harry Potter ones she was always a metamorphmagus. Why? She never used her powers. It was just because everyone and their mother had animagus characters and I wanted her to be ~special~. Gosh, past me was terrible. I wish I could fly back and time and apologize to anyone who had to deal with me at that age.

L a f a y e t t eFAN
I don't watch True Blood. Sry. :...

Old 10-08-2013, 08:31 PM

HA oh my gosh, yes. Angie (Michaels, I think? Or it was Green-somethin or other). For a Xiaolin Showdown RP on Gaia, back in 5th grade. Her element was lightning and she went all "Heylin" and changed her name to Mia. Idefk. We don't talk about that awkward stage lol. Ug.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 04:35 AM

:) A year later I still remember my first characters.. those were the days. I already posted on pg 2 if anyone cares lol

Finna
Nervous Nancy. Huff huff...

Old 01-17-2014, 12:10 AM

Holy crap. My first rp character was a FEMALE VASH named Celestial. She literally wore, like, a mini-dress that was red with double-buttons that was a girly version of Vash's coat. I was 12, so bear with me hahaha

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-17-2014, 12:11 AM

yes and she used to love TV controllers.

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 01-20-2014, 02:15 AM

Yep. Amber, 5'6, brunette, green eyes, dressed like the 90's threw up one her. hahaha

The Efflorescence

Old 01-22-2014, 10:38 PM

Neh. At first, my characters were not detailed at all. Only been created in a whim, without giving much thought into it. Though I do remember my first one because it lasted pretty long, unlike many roleplays afterwards. Fantasy genre. A shadow-like character, hence, a creepy thing. It was fun while it lasted.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-30-2014, 07:08 PM

My first character came along before I knew of websites like this and was created... Maybe between 2000 and 2003. Her name was Hayate and she was a jungle girl that held magical sticks that would summon a creature for her. She had no image and I've thought about remaking her.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-31-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke View Post
My first character came along before I knew of websites like this and was created... Maybe between 2000 and 2003. Her name was Hayate and she was a jungle girl that held magical sticks that would summon a creature for her. She had no image and I've thought about remaking her.
Do it! I would love to meet her :3

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 02-03-2014, 11:25 PM

I don't think I can remember my first online RP character, but it could as well be my first RP character ever which was druid/ranger elf by name of Yanthara in D&D campaign me and my brother player for a while. She was a bit of a snob, adventurer, smart-mouthed and had some good leadership and fighting skills, haha. Pretty, too. Well, that's like 10-11 years ago, sheesh.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-05-2014, 12:07 PM

I still remember my first character. I believe it was Diyo Luna, a half cat demon half human. Other character created about same time was Mimiru forget her last name, kinda based off the .Hack Mimiru yet not at same time. Can't remember all her info either >_<

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM

Hmm.. if I remember correctly, my first character was a girl named Abigail. She was supposed to be a genius. Ended up a major damsel in distress. I feel so bad for the guy who played with me then. Luckily, we continued with other roleplays, and better characters. Abigail would probably be a semi-decent character, if she had a last name and a lost her damsel in distress attitude. Maybe I will remake her.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 10:59 AM

My first rp was a Harry Potter one that took place after all the events. I played Adrienne "Addy" Silsbury, a feisty 16 year old Ravenclaw, who was always at odds with the main character. She was perpetually hyper active and had the odd habit of tapping her fingers on the desk. Many lots of people thought that it was either due to her love for sugar or that insomnia had got to her, 'cause she was always staying up late. Her mum a magical researcher who disappeared under strange circumstances and was then raised by her uncle. Her best friend was her owl, Gideon :D
Sadly, that was on Gaia and Gaia annoyed me, so I never found out what would have happened with her. If there ever is an HP rp, I'm totally wake her up from hibernation

whatiskawaii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2014, 01:53 AM

I was in like 6th grade. I forget her name but they were twins, one light one dark. One fox girl, one bunny girl They had kimonos
it was so cliche

Eggplant
Chicken

Old 05-30-2014, 04:36 AM

im not sure if she was my first or second, but i had one wolf character called sihra. and no one liked her. (though i knew that the whole "AND EVERYONE HATED HER/LOVED HER" thing was ridonkulous so i guess it was just my bad roleplaying )
i dont actually know what her anything was. she followed this group of people around... didnt do much... became a princess, turns out everyone in the group hated royalty, and died a really really boring death.
creativity!

Riley_Dragonseeker
Dutchess of Creepers
Send a message via MSN to Riley_Dragonseeker Send a message via Yahoo to Riley_Dragonseeker

Old 05-30-2014, 07:59 PM

My first Charrie that I ever made was Loki Ran, he is a half angel/ wolf shifter, Ive had to modify him twice but hes still apart of me

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-30-2014, 10:33 PM

Can I remember her? Oh god... I still have her profile. It was absolutely terrible. =w=
She's so over powered and such a... ugh... just... I'm dissappointed in my past self...

Here she is... Laugh.

Name: Priscilla Dellano

Race: Fire spirit

Class: Sorcerer

Skills:
-Able to control fire
-Able to make a person burn instantly, if her power is enhanced by the largest star(the sun) (Can only perform during the day)
-Able to summon Fire Dragons
-Able to disapear and reapear, she is technically a spirit after all..
Strengths:
-The sun
-Any type of fire
-Oxygen
-The though or feeling of Love (<.< It accually seems kinda like a cleche xD)

Weaknesses:
-Water
-Dirt
-Solar eclipse
-Water element
-rain

History: Born a fire nymph, Which looks like a ball of fire with eyes, Priscilla was abandoned by her family. The town though of her as a demon. As she grew she became more human-like. At the age of 13 she ventured into the town she was abandoned by. The town not knowing who she was welcomed her in. She made friends who let her stay with them.

As she grew pain grew inside her. She kept it to herself not sure of what it was. On her fifteenth birthday she went insane and destroyed the whole town. The survivors, scared and injured, banished her from the town.

Priscilla soon learned to control her pain when mother earth came to her and explained to her what she was. She Thought of herself as destruction. She could do nothing but kill and distroy everything and everyone she loved. She wanders this whirled looking for people to accept her.

Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-12-2014, 06:58 PM

You bet! But it was so terribly made I can't even pull enough confidence to share it. It was a girl, a killer. I made the personality so superficial, I can't believe it. On top of it I couldn't play it well; I was too out of character. Those were the first weeks of me beginning roleplaying. Weeks where I made character's out of a whim without any thoughts put into.

Nightmare! ><

3Squirrels
>.>

Old 06-22-2014, 02:17 AM

I think mine, for online stuff, was a tiny childlike girl who's name I cannot remember for the life of me. She came from the moon kingdom (not like, Sailor Moon's moon kingdom, but a whole new one I came up with when I was a kid) and had some kind of magic crystal thing she talked to a lot for guidance. She was a psionic who delighted in pulling really childish pranks and who just wanted a big brother.

I know she had blue hair, but that's about all of her that I remember. XD

ButterflyofGrey
Living in Ratio/Birthday Heaven

Old 06-28-2014, 11:23 PM

Oh goodness. Um, I believe my first rp character was Serfia Moto and she was like Yugi Moto in Yugiohs little sister. Dear gawd, the horror flashbacks of that.

Ginja_Havain
The Ginger Ninja

Old 04-28-2015, 02:11 PM

My original character was a real hard ass that I don't think anyone liked lol. His name was Vamfire, a vampire with the element fire, cheesy I know. Anyways, he was a red head with golden eyes and a slim athletic build. he was royal guard of a kingdom royalty. he was killed by the jealous rage of the king because he was chilling with the queen and some others in a sauna I think.

He had a pet wolf named Aries who is now a shapeshifting fire element warrior who is a king of another kingdom every once in awhile. Lol don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy lol

---------- Post added 04-28-2015 at 09:13 AM ----------

I had fun roleplaying with role players back then but they scattered and disappeared after mobamingle disappeared

---------- Post added 04-28-2015 at 09:14 AM ----------

I had fun roleplaying with role players back then but they scattered and disappeared after mobamingle disappeared

Menelaus
Spartan Warrior Extraordinairé

Old 04-28-2015, 02:55 PM

lol, I remember seeing a Vamfire on moba and on mobi. my first charry was a Zen talking bounty hunting Tibetan monk, who could channel his chi energies for various effects. he was always conflicted between good and evil because his martial/philosophical training came from both the temple of the open palm, and the cult of the closed fist. I haven't used him in years, but I still have his mini novel stored away somewhere ��

Ginja_Havain
The Ginger Ninja

Old 04-28-2015, 03:16 PM

My username used to be Vamfire til I decided for some reason the name was too vulgar for me lol

Menelaus
Spartan Warrior Extraordinairé

Old 04-28-2015, 03:34 PM

lol, I don't recall ever actually rping with you, but I always thought it to be a cool name. simple yet concise. it did exactly what it said on the packaging ��

Uuhime

Old 06-11-2015, 02:43 AM

My first roleplay character was a vampire named Charlotte.
She was kinda cool, I guess? She had a really cool picture from what I recall (a vampire coming out of a coffin with the heartless symbol carved into the wood).
I can't, for the life of me, remember her personality, though. Something tells me she was like the "kind and stands up for her friends" type--which is all fine and dandy, but kinda boring in retrospect.