star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-23-2014, 02:50 PM

'stumbles in' well i got SOME sleep.. seeing as i finally passed out at five this morning lol and its now Nine..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-23-2014, 02:50 PM

Well, the references aren't always for stories per say, but more likely for RPs and characters!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2014, 02:52 PM

Starstar, hi, only 4 hours of sleep? :/

Rainyny~ ooo... RP also have story right?

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-23-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
Well, the references aren't always for stories per say, but more likely for RPs and characters!
RAINY 'glomps' how you been?

---------- Post added 12-23-2014 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Starstar, hi, only 4 hours of sleep? :/

Rainyny~ ooo... RP also have story right?
yeah.. sometimes i can sleep more sometimes less, im surprised i slept this late, my body's been waiking me at four O clock. of course as that's when i went to bed I suppose its okay.. and i can always snag a nap this afternoon...

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2014, 03:02 PM

Sometimes, I do envy your freedom of able to sleep in anytime.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Sometimes, I do envy your freedom of able to sleep in anytime.
the only reason i say i 'slept' in today is.. i slept past four o clock in the morning. that's when i've been waking up lately. and since i've been going to bed by eight in the evening im goin gto have to take a nap sometime today NOT to. and believe me i need the rest hte next two days are going to be Hades on earth for me trying to juggle three sister's who SHOULD be acting like adults but arent.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2014, 03:12 PM

*blinks* You have 3 sisters? O__O

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 03:14 PM

UPDATE: My Christmas Raffle has been updated! Please go take a look and get to buying your tickets if you're interested~!
(this is my first time hosting a raffle, so please be nice ;n;)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
*blinks* You have 3 sisters? O__O
Four sisters, one younger brother, and from one sister i have five nephews and one neice, from another one nephew and three nephews form her husband, from another i have twelve neices and nephews..no wait there was the one she had in jail, thirteen.. and im not EVEN going to start with the nephews breeding like rabbits..

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 03:24 PM

That's a big family o.o
And I thought my dad had a huge familia.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-23-2014, 03:27 PM

RPs are basically stories only co-written by 2 people, yes. :)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanora View Post
That's a big family o.o
And I thought my dad had a huge familia.
naw.. well okay it is..and of course my sister's are fighting, so mary doesn't want to go to wandas, but mary wants me to go to darnys with her.. and wanda wants me to come over to mom's hous.. 'face desk' HER house for christmas.. and mary wants me over at her house tomarrow afternoon for christmas and oi.. 'face rub' i mean christmas eve grrrr ..sorry sleep deprived and stressed does this to me.. wanda wants me at her house christmas day, and i might get invite from Darny..and i just realized i can't spell darny's name lol.. i can do wanda and mary but darny just confuzzles me..

---------- Post added 12-23-2014 at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
RPs are basically stories only co-written by 2 people, yes. :)
star LOVES RPING..

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 03:33 PM

Oh woh, that's a stressful situation. I'd be so annoyed. D: Hoping from one place to another and then family tends to get very jealous. Such a mess during Holidays.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Oh woh, that's a stressful situation. I'd be so annoyed. D: Hoping from one place to another and then family tends to get very jealous. Such a mess during Holidays.
yeah well mom died only three months ago, i don't think they've found a balance between morning and ripping each other's throats out. 'sigh' so of coruse as the middle ground im being yanked in all three directions. as if im not stressed out with the fact i have no money for ACTUAL GIFTS.. AND OH YAY its snowing..haha.. considering how wet hte ground is that's gonna make finding a ride to go grocery shopping oh so much fun 'laced in sarcasm'

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 03:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Makes sense why everything is all over the place.

My bestie bought me a Christmas gift this year and I haven't gotten around to getting her anything. /sigh/ I hate when people gift me things and I can't even get them anything in return.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Makes sense why everything is all over the place.

My bestie bought me a Christmas gift this year and I haven't gotten around to getting her anything. /sigh/ I hate when people gift me things and I can't even get them anything in return.
i know how that feels. that's my life, people gifting me things and me being unable to repay them.. it was one of mom's issues with me. she'd go 'So what do you want for christmas' and my brain would go BLANK, because then all i could think of was 'nooo i can't get you anything why are you asking me this' so my response had gotten to 'just spending the day with family'...now.. now i have to work hard just to do that.. 'sigh' and then of coruse I'll be listening to them all complain about each other. 'rips hair out' why did I have to be the middle child between them and my brother? why coudln't Dougie be the middle child darn it..

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 04:01 PM

I honestly don't know the issues about being middle child, I'm the oldest. But I have a lot of responsibilities myself and sometimes it's hard when my two siblings don't listen to me. My brother, being the only boy, sometimes gets more privileges than me, too. >.< Sometimes I wish I had an older sibling, I don't like being the oldest.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
I honestly don't know the issues about being middle child, I'm the oldest. But I have a lot of responsibilities myself and sometimes it's hard when my two siblings don't listen to me. My brother, being the only boy, sometimes gets more privileges than me, too. >.< Sometimes I wish I had an older sibling, I don't like being the oldest.
first.. OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO CUTE.. second, I'll trade you. my sister mary seem sto think she knows how i sh ould have my apartment, how i should live my life, that i should do this or that. never mind i have medical proof the tummy operation wouldn't work for me. that and i'd just gain it back and injur myself anyways then there's wanda, who's also bossy in her own way, and isn't afraid of picking fights with the other two girls, which can lead to physical violance.. then there's darny. she's a drunk. she showed up to mom's house last christmas smelling like booze. whcih i don't like the smell of..or how she acts when she IS drunk.. and they ALL seem to think i should agree with them.. my brother of course is the actual Youngest and he was spoiled rotton. getting away with stuff us girls were all but shredded for 'shrugs' but i at least KNEW my mom loved me. i mean heck she got me into two collages when i graduated central. an art collage and a writer's collage. not that im very good at the whole spelling, grammer, punctuation thing..

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 04:20 PM

Thank you~! I figured I'd get into the Holiday Spirit~ Haha.

I'm a bit bossy, but nothing over the top. I don't tell my siblings how live their lives, although they're still teenagers.
They do come to me for advice though and that's the best I can do for them. My sister gets away with so much, but not as much as my brother. Since I'm the oldest I have to set an example, which means I need perfect grades (God forbid I would get a B on any subject) and no screw ups. Because you know, I'm a robot or whatever. I don't know. Being the oldest for me is not fun. I'm scared to do anything daring because I feel like I'll get reprimanded for it. I'm not allowed to make mistakes which is very frustrating.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Thank you~! I figured I'd get into the Holiday Spirit~ Haha.

I'm a bit bossy, but nothing over the top. I don't tell my siblings how live their lives, although they're still teenagers.
They do come to me for advice though and that's the best I can do for them. My sister gets away with so much, but not as much as my brother. Since I'm the oldest I have to set an example, which means I need perfect grades (God forbid I would get a B on any subject) and no screw ups. Because you know, I'm a robot or whatever. I don't know. Being the oldest for me is not fun. I'm scared to do anything daring because I feel like I'll get reprimanded for it. I'm not allowed to make mistakes which is very frustrating.
huh my mum never did that .. but then she had me and doug later in life so it could be she just mellowed and its snowing again 'sigh' looks like a white christmas after all..

---------- Post added 12-23-2014 at 10:45 AM ----------

i killed the thread..haha.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 04:45 PM

It was mainly my dad who is like that. He's more lenient towards my siblings, but a bit more harder on me.
I want a white christmas. Although with my dad being at work, I don't want him driving out in snow.
But this part of Texas doesn't get snow.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-23-2014, 08:17 PM

*dances through the thread*

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 12-23-2014, 08:38 PM

Hello, rain! ^^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-23-2014, 08:44 PM

Hey Vanora. :)