R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-21-2023, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
I never really got into either of those shows: Survivor or Big Brother. I've never been big on those type of reality shows, the ones where the focus is on the people and not what is happening for the theme of the show, if that makes sense? I was really into Ink Master because it didn't seem to focus on the drama between the people - ok, as much, anyway - plus it was fun seeing the creative way they solved their flash challenges and the art of tattooing. Naked and Afraid was interesting, too, just to learn different survival techniques.

Right now I'm watching The Office, but mostly as background noise since I've seen it eight hundred billion times already.
That is all fair! Have you checked out The Circle? It's a reality show but since non of them can actually see each other, there isn't really any drama. It's super cool!

LOL only eight hundred billion times?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Ooh~ I should catch up on Ted Lasso! O:
Yess!!! It's SO good!!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-22-2023, 12:41 AM

OMG I put on the Circle because I thought it would be a big laugh and then I was totally engrossed

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-22-2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
OMG I put on the Circle because I thought it would be a big laugh and then I was totally engrossed

Funny how that happens. Is it pretty drama-free, like Randeh said? I just watched one of the trailers for it and it does seem pretty interesting.

I'm not the greatest with reality tv or the like - I suffer from some pretty massive second-hand embarrassment - but this seems like one I might actually enjoy!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-22-2023, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
LOL It's SO good! And so far, every season has been good! It's a well thought out show! I love the twists! And people I didn't like at the start, grow on me and I end up loving them lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiyukaE View Post

Funny how that happens. Is it pretty drama-free, like Randeh said? I just watched one of the trailers for it and it does seem pretty interesting.

I'm not the greatest with reality tv or the like - I suffer from some pretty massive second-hand embarrassment - but this seems like one I might actually enjoy!
LOL Honestly give it a go. It's a well done show, it has fun twists and you get to enjoy the people, even if you don't in the beginning. Actually the first episode there was this douchey guy and this bimbo girl I didn't like and in as the show went on, I fell in love with their true selves. I just love that about the show! And I love that they bring in everyone - the nerds, the popular kids, the shy kids, the funny ones, the moms, the dads, all of it. It's good!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-23-2023, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiyukaE View Post

Is it 100% drama free....no it is reality TV after all. But its on the very low end, they aren't even in the same room until the last episode.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 06-02-2023, 05:00 AM

Rn Im watching Buffy and I just got to the point in S3, just finished the ep where

SPOILERX

~Willow accidentally invites Vampire Willow to town. And Faith is working for the mayor, and Cordellia is obvs with the crush on the new watcher (or at least thats what I think??), Altho new watcher is green af. Im so far pleased with the character developments. I wasnt expecting Anya to continue tbh. Idk its been fun

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 06-03-2023, 10:51 PM

I just finished the second to last ep of season 3 of Ted Lasso and it was just so heart-wrenching!! Loved it! Can't wait to see the season finale. Please everyone watch Ted Lasso. ; w; It's so funny and cute and sweet!!

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2023, 12:23 PM

Right now I'm on my 5th watch through of Good Omens Season 1 and 2 and watching Stargate Atlantis as well.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 09-28-2023, 06:24 AM

as I type, I'm watching a stream on Twitch that airs nothing but Japanese idol shows. They're running an episode of AKBingo! right now.

Snowwika

Old 10-01-2023, 06:53 PM

i've been alternating between kim possible and grey's anatomy

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-03-2023, 02:23 PM

I've been trying to finish up the Sandman series on Netflix already. orz
I really want to continue Good Omens season 2 too.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-03-2023, 09:15 PM

Oooooh! Sandman series was so so so good! I can't wait for season 2, looks like not till 2025 though!!

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-11-2023, 12:28 AM

Have been trying to get through Supernatural finally (am about halfway through season 8). I've never watched it all the way through. I'd pretty much only ever seen the first 2 seasons.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-11-2023, 03:48 AM

It goes a bit downhill after s5, but you've made it through the Leviathan seasons now so you are through the worst of it

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-11-2023, 06:45 AM

Yeah, the leviathan stuff got boring fast. I almost gave up. And I agree it's not as good now as the first several seasons. I mean...how many times do these guys get brought back after dying and/or cheat death? At some point is it just decided that they're immortal or something? Lol

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-11-2023, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Yeah, the leviathan stuff got boring fast. I almost gave up. And I agree it's not as good now as the first several seasons. I mean...how many times do these guys get brought back after dying and/or cheat death? At some point is it just decided that they're immortal or something? Lol
That part of things never changes, right until the very end hahahaha.

And none of the rest of the seasons compare to the first 5, but they are decent enough I suppose

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2023, 02:41 PM

Supernatural is awesome! I'm on my 3rd watch thru and I'm like at Season 9 I think. I watch it when I get sick of other stuff I'm watching. Which right now I'm watching Mayfair Withces, A Discovery of Witches and just started on Daryl Dixon.