Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 11-05-2007, 01:14 AM

t0 Merry - Oh of course, I'm sure the bitch is to scared to ADMIT she's been trash mouthing ya especially to your hubby. It sounds like, she wants to split up you and him. D<

I hope you can set her straight then, whenever this comes to be so she will shut the fuck up or at lEAST realise that she is wasting her time.

Hmm.. thats not good on his part. It SHOULD concern him too that you do not like her, more so if she is talking about you. I bet she kisses his ass or flirts for him to feel this way. Then again, I'd hope not, assuming he is loyal to you in wanting to believe that you both have a happy marriage, still, need to squash the girl issues ASAP. Wish I could be there to help. T__T

t0 Lilim - Hehe yes I did and I agree, the car ear and tail is cute but for now I'll not use it. I am fond of this quick set up outfit I am fashioning. XDD

I just need to try to get some arts now. xD

malkut
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to malkut

Old 11-05-2007, 02:04 AM

Ahhhh! WoW is eating my soul.

As is homework.

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 02:23 AM

I would like to poke this thread!

Ayla
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 03:07 AM

malkut-I have like 300+ exp @o@

Well, almost end of event. Thank you Lilim for holding this thread. It was alot of fun chatting with everyone here while trying to get candy. <33 Tomorrow, I return to chatting in your hangout and charity thread. And yes, I'm still entering your art contest even though I said I'd finish the art piece this weekend but couldn't. ^^;