Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2011, 08:35 PM

(Sorry for lack of post, it never notified me that you posted again)
She snorted slightly and cracked a slight grin. "Okay, so what do you like to do Ulrich? What are your hobbies?" she asked.
'Hopefully we have something in common' Momoko thought to herself.
Ulrich didn't seem like the type of guy to go behind someones back and use them.
But he was also very nervous, which was one of her pet peeves.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2011, 08:57 PM

"Ah...well...I...like to read...and...and run! a-and..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "I enjoy swimming, writing and drawing, I have been going to art classes and I won 2nd place the last year at the regional swimming championship" He replied monotonous, Ulric was only calmed because he was staring blankly at Momoko and faked that there was nobody in front of him.

Ulric had a great idea, if he could fake that there was nobody in front of him when Momoko was nearby, he was going to be able to speak.
(Don't worry, it's ok)

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2011, 09:16 PM

Momoko perked up at the mention of art. " Oh, what style of drawing do you like most? Still lives.." she began, prodding.
Low and behold, Momoko was currently majoring in art at the local university.
" I see that you two will get along fine then" Fujita suddenly broke in.
Momoko remembered that her Grandfather had been there the entire time and grinned a toothy smile. "Maybe... He at least has more potential then the others..." she admitted.
Fujita beamed at his Granddaughter, and shot her a look of pure adoration.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2011, 09:34 PM

"I don't think that I am too good at it, but my style is realism" Ulric smiled proudly at Momoko. He was, indeed, good at it, but not as much as he wanted, he had talent for flowers, animals, landscapes, seascapes, everything related with the nature, but the human body...It was actually his lack of perspective the reason of why he couldn't draw a good human figure.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2011, 11:28 PM

She actually shot him a friendly smile. " I like realism as well, but I mostly use surrealism" she noted, before realizing her admittance of being an art student herself.
She snapped her mouth shut and pretended to admire the pond, and leaned forward to pick up a flattened stone, before tossing it across the glassy surface and watching it skip.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2011, 11:50 PM

"Ah...surrealism is really good" Ulric said in a warm tone of voice, yet he was looking at the other side of where Momoko was, he was, indeed, pretending that there was nobody in front, so he could talk to Momoko, girly or not, she was still a female and that hit Ulric's nerves.

"I bet you have a lot of imagination to draw such masterpieces" He added, stating that surrealism was way harder to draw for him.