maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:06 PM

Jolene strains to see into the dark. In the direction of the voices is a dim light. They must have a flashlight too. She can't tell how far away they are. Between her and them is the outline of a girl bending on the ground. Jolene vaguely recognizes Tabitha from a brief meeting on the train. She wonders if she should call Tabitha over to help her with Felix when Felix starts to wake up, coughing and holding his head.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 11-05-2011, 04:53 AM

Felix head is hurting worst than it was before he got knocked out for the 2nd time. He looks to see a person with him. He sits up and hears the sound of the boulder sliding down. He manages to stand up and look at the boulder almost about to fall. He slightly remembered what happened the first time he was near a boulder when it dropped his saw the train where they could take shelter from the boulder. He signals the person with him to head to the train. Felix grabs his backpack and head to the train.

maidenroseheart

Old 11-05-2011, 06:58 AM

Thankfully he comes to and gets up. Jolene breathes a little easier. He glances at her, at the boulder, at the nearby trainwreck, and motions for her to follow. Jolene quickly stumbles after him. Aiming her light ahead of them, the carefully manuever through the broken glass and twisted metal into the wrecked train.

"Hey, that way" Jolene gestures towards one end of the car, "There are people alive that way. I could make out a form of a girl and I heard more voices past her. We could use some of the cars as a tunnel to get going in that direction for a little while. Maybe find something useful to help us. What do you think?"

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 11-06-2011, 04:36 PM

Felix didn't know what to do. He wanted to get on topnof the train and move from there, but he wanted to work alone.

Felix: Go on ahead and see if they need help I'll be there in a minute.

Felix climbs to another part of the train and kicks the roof open and gets to the top of the train. It was still dark cause it seem like a building was on top of something covering the view of the sky. He walked along the train looking around. Then he heard the boulder that was slip hit the ground making an even louder boom. He kept walking getting to the other side.

maidenroseheart

Old 11-06-2011, 09:27 PM

She watched Felix head for the roof. Shaking her head she quickly started working through the car when a booming sound of the boulder landing was heard. She cringed and soon wished she had gone for the roof too. People who hadn't made it were inside the cars. Sighing, she get to the next car, figured she was past the boulder, and climbed back outside. Using the side or the car and said the cave wall, she braced herself up and started to work her way towards teh dim voices and the outline of the girl in the distance.

Faustus
Your Beautiful Asian Obsession

Old 11-15-2011, 11:02 PM

Can I have a recap?

maidenroseheart

Old 11-16-2011, 03:06 AM

sure...

Anniebelle wakes up. She has athsma.

Haruto wakes up. He has a deep cut. He finds Anniebelle.

Felix wakes up. No memory. Good survival skills though.

Alexandra wakes up. Deep gash and ankle injury.

Anniebelle and Haruto talk... need to get to Alexandra.

Tabitha wakes up. Hurt ribs. Wonders where Damon is.

Anniebelle and Haru get to Alexandra.

Felix goes unconcious.

Tabitha screams.

Anniebelle feels frustrated that they aren't superheroes.

Certi cries for his dead friend Freya. Gets out of the train and calls out.

Jolene wakes up. Knee injury. Wakes Felix.

Felix and Jolene part company.

Jolene heads towards Alexander.

SOOOO... Tabitha and Certi still need to get into contact with other people...

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 11-17-2011 at 11:37 AM..