Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-03-2012, 11:35 PM

Azure ran with the group as they all headed outside, ducking the weather as a group. It seemed safer that way. He was never more than a few steps ahead of Krista, wanting to make sure that she stayed safe throughout the run. When they reached the warehouse that wasn't to far from the dorms, but closer to the parking lots, and hence less trees that could potentially fall on them, he relaxed slightly. If it wasn't for the searing pain of the metal eating into the flesh on his face he would have felt that they were all safe. Such a large group seemed far less dangerous, especially when they were about to safe haven for everyone.

Immedietly, he got to work, following the instructions of his fellow classmate. A classmate that seemed to have a better grip on what was going on than anyone else there.

Krista and the other fellow water users who had volunteered kept any attacks that came from the pouring rain at bay as they all ran across the field to the warehouse. I hope this works she prayed.

Raine changed her direction mid stride seeing her... 'friend' still trapped in the air pocket he had helped her escape from. What are we to each other anyways. And why do I give a damn? She scowled at herself, and the wind user that was reeking with evil that she usually thrived on. There was something changing inside her, and these people that were attacking the school were the cause of it. "What, still concentrating on him when you let me escape you old bag of bones?" She screamed across at them, "Scared to take me on? I escaped your little trap, and now you've realized that I'm to strong for you? Is that it? IS THAT IT?? Huh?!?"

She'd be ready this time though, her and Tohru were working together today. Two elements against one was fair in an unbalanced fight of good and evil. They'd caught her before, but she hadn't been prepared for the ferocity of their powers. Now she was ready. "BRING IT ON WEAKLING!"

azurekit3
Zuraex

Old 07-02-2012, 12:09 AM

The metal kept eating into his skin, he was in hideous amounts of pain and couldn't keep going on at this rate, it was as if the metal had a mind of it's own, that it didn't want to work with him anymore. Whatever the case may be, he kept thinking of her, the one he found, the one he wanted, and wouldn't stop even if it costed him his life.

(HEEEEYYYY so sorry, but run by me again exactly why you wanna kill me >:p)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-02-2012, 02:34 AM

(Yay you're back! And on the day I randomly checked menewsha! Jaijin and I are currently out of internet and having a hard time posting I was only killing you off cause you'd been Gone so long and I couldn't get aholf of you
Glad you came back before it happened. Or I would have Had to give you a miracle Phoenix down thing. :o)

azurekit3
Zuraex

Old 07-02-2012, 01:49 PM

(Laughed at the Pheonix Down thing, xD Course, if you need to get ahold of me next time, just pm me and I'll give you my phone number, but I've been out kinda getting myself back together, it's been a pretty harsh time for me so I've been trying to set things straight and I'm finally back! :p Now I won't have to die xD)